Part 28

It is the last day of nationals,and it means we were in top 3.We will be having a match against nekoma.

"Kageyama..." I poked his back,extending my hand out with a box I wrapped up with.

"Y/n?"he said taking the Box out of my hand,"this is..."

"I made it! And now it's your good luck charm!"I smiled widely,"win this!"
He looked at me with a clueless face,ADORABLE.

"I'll get going then!" I waved and went off to the audience area.
Hearing him chuckle a little,my heart beat went racing.

Everyone did the usual warm ups and yes usual Hinata looking for a bathroom to shit.
*imagine Hinata popping out and screaming,"USE POO!!!"*

*beep*
The whistle blew and everyone took their position. I noticed Kageyama's water bottle at the side,the familiar lucky charm I made for him there gave me a slight grin.

"KAGEYAMA!!!"I screamed at the TOP of my voice.He gave me a quick glance,and back to focus on the match.

He frowned while tossing to hinata as he 'calculate' on how far or near he have to set to,doing their quicks.

Soon the ball landed on the opposite site of the ground.
Cheers were heard from the audience.

"Tch.dont underestimate us." The tall, grey haired guy,Lev,Said turning around and walking to the back.

As I watch the ball get served,the sound of the palm making contact with the ball made chills run down my spine.

To be honest,I felt very stuffy since there were many ppl and it was quite crowded and wanted to go out for some fresh air but at the same I wanted to stay to support the team. I decided to head out for awhile to get a drink and fresh air.

I walked out of the gymnasium,and walk towards the nearest vending machine,"Haaaah~ fresh air."
I slot the coins into the vending machine and clicked on the drink I wanted to buy but before I could do that,a finger pressed onto one of the buttons.I looked up with my face frowning to see who it was.

"Heyheyhey!" A white and greyish,owl-like haired guy waved with a wide smile.

"Uh hey????"I said awkwardly,"why did you click on the drink that I didn't want to drink" I said annoyed.

"Oh oops?"he said grabbing the drink from the vending machine before opening it.

I facepalmed myself and hold the anger in,"anyways what's your name?" He asked.

I looked at him blankly,"sorry,I wouldn't want to tell a stranger my name." Turning around and walked away but heard him shouting,"WATCH MY GAME AND YOU'll NOT REGRET IT"

People were looking at us like naniiiii,so I looked at down the floor and walked briskly off to the same place where I sat.

(A/n):
Sorry for late publish.I would not be posting as much as before since I'll be busy from school. Thanks for understanding!

Thank you for reading!