game night!!

SPECIAL CHAPTER- INCLUDES KUROO AND KENMA.
note that this chapter is not related to any previous chapters.

"TOBIOOOOO,SAVEEE MEEEEE" you screamed,getting to absorbed into the game.

"I'm coming!!" He said furrowing his eyebrows,focused.

"HURRY UP IM BOUT' TO DIEEEEE" you wiggled as you nudged him.He was sitting right next to you,could tell he was trying not to laugh and your noob playing.

"Oh get a room you two!" Kuroo laughed.

We were playing call of duty,battle Royale with kenma and kuroo. "Hey KENMA is top fragging here- give me some kills will you" you dissed him in a sarcastic way.

"You would die if I let you kill"he said calmly,even Tobiowas nodding and laughing.

"Bullies"Kuroo said,"ITS OKY Y/N we be good together. Let's go without them."

You glanced at tobio for a moment and smirked playfully,"Yeah. Let's go Kuroo." Controlling your character,as you walked with Kuroo to another house to loot.

Tobio was oddly quiet. Why? You turned to him again,to see his furrowed face,glaring at the screen while playing.

"Oh come one tobio-chan it's just a joke babe. If you keep furrowing your eyebrows,you're gonna grow wrinkles fast." You chuckled and comforted him though he didn't really reply you back.

You sighed,"fine be like that!" You turn your head back and started playing the game again.

We actually won the game because kenma actually carried us."okay bye guysss,thanks for today!!" You ended the call.

Tobio stood up after ended the call and headed straight to the bathroom,locked the door and all you could hear was the showers.

did I make him angry? I mean he's easily jealous but it was a joke?? I guess he took it too serious? Ahhh what should I do...

                ..
you heard the showers turned off and the door unlocking. He walked out with a robe,sitting on the bed next to you. "Tobio...you angryyyy at me??" You tugged the hem of his sleeves of the robe.

He was on his phone,ignoring me.
"Fine. You know what. Don't talk to me." You grabbed a pillow from your bed angrily, stood up and stormed off to the living room. You threw the pillow onto the couch and immediately just drifted off to sleep,not giving two shits.
(Sleep comes first😌)

                ..
You stretched yourself ,sitting up. Noticing that whatever you're under was softer than the one you felt yesterday. You looked around you as you noticed that you were in your bed,tucked in comfortably.

Tobio wasn't beside you...why.You checked the time and it was actually quite late,"HOLY SHIT ITS ALREADY 2PM??I guess I'm skipping"

You opened the door to the showers,stripping yourself and getting into the tub with warm water.  You slumped in as it was comfortable and refreshing,"what a nice day to have a warm bathh,I wonder where tobio is- I kinda feel bad now. It my fault-"

You got out of the shower wrapped in your towel. As you walked into your bedroom to see tobio there.

"Where have you been?" You said casually like nothing happened.
"No where..."he mumbled,giving a side eyed glance,he was already flustered. You laughed and immediately put on an outfit,it's not like you haven't seen me naked. "Anyway have you eaten?"

"Mhm"

"have you gotten enough rest?"

"Mm"

"Tobio. Look, I'm sorry okay. Sorry about yesterday. It was a joke. Please. I cant take this attitude tobio,how do I make it up to you..." you walked towards him,kneeling down to reach his eye level, placing both your hands on his lower thighs(knee area).
"I'm really sorry tobs"
He gave a huge sigh,without further hesitation ,he placed his hand under your chin, pulling you in closer as your lips touched his.

Note that under this will contain sexual explicit content.
(Under 18 shld not be reading or if you are uncomfortable please do not read as it's only for the ppl who wants to.)

As both of your lips moving in rhythm, he slipped his tongue im as it danced along with yours. You reached out for his belt,unbuckling it. He grabbed you,lifting you up,flipping you under him. He slipped his hands under your t-shirt,then ripping them apart.  "Hey! That costs me like freaking $40!!" You pushed him away.  He looked at you clueless which was so cute and automatically you just pulled him back in. He undressed you,leaving you in your undies as his hands explored your upper body.  He grabbed a hold of both your wrists with one of his large hands as the other started moving from your thighs,slowly moving up.

Pressing on your p**sy,still a thin layer in the way,"Oho you wet?"

You went blushing BUT also embarrassed mode. He then remove your undies,sucking his finger then putting it into you as you moaned out.

"Tobi-oO" your legs were aching. "Aa-aH.p-Plea-se h-hurry pu-ut..."
He slipped his d*ck out, immediately turning you over and putting it in,thrusting into you in fucking 100x speed mode.(jk bro that'll be so over exaggerated HAHAHA unless you like it super rough anyways.)

Every thrust, just went deeper each time. Hitting that very spot.
"You can already?" He said in a low deep voice."All you did was moan.it's my turn to c*m".

The position you were in now was you facing him,butt naked- like you said he had seen you before but wtf not like this?¿ one of your legs were on his shoulder and the other at the side of his legs which was in between you,
d*ck still in you as he thrusted.

Finally,when he removed his d*ck out of you, all you could feel was numbness and liquid on AND in you.
You both were panting,loud, and clear in the silent room.

"You did hit that spot." That's the first thing you said. EMBARRASSED,you immediately covered your flushed face,"I DIDNT MEAN TO SAY THAT-"

He took your hand off your face as he planted a kiss on you,"love you y/n. And I'm really sorry I acted that way."

"It's my fault tobi-chan. I shouldn't have done that. I love you too."