Humnava

By binibhatt164

a sidnaaz os or ss on different concept and topic. sidnaaz"a perfect example who gave the meaning of emotiona... More

Note
ideas
bully love❤❤❤
Bully love
bully love
bully love❤
bully love❤❤💫
new idea
note
Bullied love
promo
Bullied love
Bullied love
Please do read
Bullied love
Bullied love
Thanks🙏
Bullied love
Bullied love
Bullied love
hey
Bullied love-end part 1
Bullied love end final part
humnava
hey
love cherished❤❤❤❤❤
Love cherished-1
love cherished-2
cherished love 3
romance in office
love like no other💔
love like no other💔
Love like no other💔
Love like no other💔
sorry💕

Love like no other💔

3.4K 240 119
By binibhatt164

Go listen this song first and then read this chapter cause we need to make this 100 M view so listen and read this Duniya_04 aapki appeal hogayi😂😂
Sorry for being late actually kuch problem the so I couldn't update rukhsar67 here is the update💕💕even BabyHalder you too

Love like no other-5

Sana again starts making schedule cursing herself and him for irritating her to no extent.

Sana was about to go and make coffee when there is a call on phone she knew it was of Sid so she picks it up again to be irritated.

Sid-"ten minutes passed still coffee and schedule nahi hai cabin mai jaldi ms gill I hate to wait"
And before sana could say something Sid cuts the call making her want to break phone here she was already stressed and planned to ignore all but he wasn't leaving any stones unturned to make her plan flop.

Here sana rushed to make coffee and taking schedule and coffee she went inside his office.

Here siddharth was waiting for Sana to come he was loving this game that they both were playing moreover he was playing to irritate her.

Sana enters Inside to see siddharth focused in his laptop which had design.
She saw coffee cup that she kept at morning empty making her confused and look at him with pout who wasn't even looking at her.

She cursing him for making her mood irritated keeps coffee and schedule at his table with thud making siddharth give her a stern look.

Sana-"sir coffee aur schedule"

She says all of this over sweetly as she could see some ticks at previous schedule making sure he did check it.

Sid-"thanks ms gill waise pehle ki coffee itni buri nahi thi I guess acha aapko sirf coffee banana aata hai ya design vi"

Siddharth knew he was pressing right button he knew her work was passion and the only way he funded to make sana ignore whatever was killing her was irritation moreover the only way through which she would talk with him and now there wasn't any shame for him to accept he was loving this irritation game it brought back there memories memories of pari and kullu

Flashback:

Pari was sitting near fire camp it was a small picnic trip both the families planned for their children.

Pari used to love drawing so she did what she loved since kid as her father always told her drawing through your heart reflects your feelings.

Here she was drawing fire with a girl she didn't knew she was too small to think about the meaning behind drawing she was just doing what her heart asked for.
Here kullu was getting bored all big elders were busy talking about politics and he he wanted to talk about games mostly his new video game that was gifted by sana father.

Kullu and pari had that I wouldn't talk first game going on due to small argument.
Here Sid was getting too bored every time he had his pari jisey wo kuch vi bolta tha she wouldn't get bored so now the only way he got to talk with pari was irritation yes irritating her as siddharth didn't like saying sorry.

He moves towards pari who was busy drawing something and idea strikes in his head.
He moves forward towards her and pulls her hair making her shocked and to give him glare but kullu was in some other mood he takes pencil and draws an arrow between her drawing making her shout

Sana-"tu mereko irritate mat kar jaaaaaaa ahhhh"

Sid again pulls her head and do that time and again just to irritate her while Sana was done with his behaviour.

Sana-"me tere se baat nahi karrahi"

Sid-"to mai konsa kar raha hu"

Sana-"tu mereko irritate karraha hai"

Sid-"aur tu horahi hai gadhiii"

He said all of this hitting her head making her stare at him in anger.

Sid-"haye tu irritate hoti hai pariii"
Saying this he again hits her head making her angry and starts running to catch him with pencil in hand as of she would murder him with that.

Flashback ends

Memories are the ones that soothes our heart and brings peace in it.
Some memories are so special that all it does is bring peace in our devastated life sane was with both siddharth and sana.
Memories of their childhood was the only thing which provides them peace and happiness not just that but it did bring love to their heart making them forget their pain.
Both sid and sana had small smile at their face remembering past both of them remembered same incident.

Sana and sid feels contended remembering how kullu always irritated her bringing out one reaction or other out of her and this moment was special.

Both of them looks at each other for a second as if telling each other what their heart spoke how much pain both were suffering and most important distance yes distance was killing them slowly and deeply.

Sana was trying to tell him to remember her and be with her she wanted him to love her the way she does love him while siddharth wanted to take all her anger out but he couldn't he was bounded by their past.
Yes he wanted to be with her and he knew he would be one day but what about promise that he gave to his dad about....
There was something that were stopping both of them but for now all sid wanted was feel wanted and his pari always did it...

Just to avoid seriousness now siddharth again teased her.

Sid-"if you know how to draw then I think your capable of corrections of some design sended to me".

Sana looks at him and over sweetly murmurs

Sana-"obviously sir aise hi select hui mai to saara talent kutkut k to aap mai bhara hai"

Sid looks at her and says-"kuch bola kya "
Even though he clearly heard what she said he was loving this moment and all his actions were justified by his mischievous smile.

Sana-"nahi to aapko kuch sunai diya kya"

Pretending to be innocent.

Sid-"ms gill kuch design vheje gaye hai kalse we will start working in it after all lakme fashion week should be the best so do one thing agar mistakes dikhe then correct it moreover yaha bhetho mere saamne and do it taaki aapse vi galti na ho"

Sana looks at him cursing her fate here she wanted to stay far and he is here ordering her to stay whole day at his office and best part she couldn't even decline as it was about work.

Sana(herself)-"sirf kaam k liye hai zyaada mat soch and focus kar aur ye to achi baat hai tujhe aaj ghar nahi jaana tha milgaya bahana gadhi kaam kar abb"

Siddharth was noticing her expression .

Sana move towards siddharth and ask for design making him come back from her land.

Siddharth opens one of his rack and takes all 59 design our he knew he was stressing her but all.He wanted was to spend some time with her and this was the only way.

Sana while taking design from his hand their fingers touched passing shiver on both body and look at each other.

Sana moves towards sofa placed there and sits on it starting to work on each design carefully.

After 2 hours

All this time sana could feel somebody intense gaze on her and there sirf siddharth and uske ilawa koi nahi tha but whenever sana looked at him he was busy in his work making her confused all this time that who was looking at her and that too since some hours continuously.

Sana actually now started thinking that she was imagining a lot of things which aren't true making her want to hit her head somewhere but controlling herself she was drawing design moreover correcting them.

While another side Sid was busy admiring sana noticing everything about her deeply.
The way her hair was disturbing her making him have an urge to hold them.
The way her smile played in her lips while drawing the way her eyes were shining when she was following her passion.
Her hands which were small and soft having an urge to hold it.

Sid remembers after years first time he hold her hand was when he pulled her at interview and since that day all he wanted was to hold her hand and never let that way.

He remembers how knowing he kept his leg forward making her fall in him and he could hold her hand.
Don't know for why whenever he did hold her hand he felt current pass through his body making always him feel special.
Her one touch touched his soul.

Sid stands and starts moving towards her he was done staying behind every other time there was something in her that whenever he looked at her his heart started beating faster than usual.

Here siddharth moves towards her and sana could feel him coming closer every step he took made her heart beat faster.

Siddharth looks at design while sana pretending that his presence doesn't affect her never stopped drawing and look at him.

Siddharth was shocked to see how she converted one design to another and that too beautifully. The theme of fashion week was farewell and she was doing doing her justice.

Siddharth looks at her hand which was busy sketching and suddenly urge to hold them comes so carefully Sid bends towards her their face closer. He holds her hand which was holding pencil making both of them shiver.
Sana looks at him and get lost at his face while Sid was looking at sketch his hand above her hand holding her tightly and drawing sketch moreover siddharth just wanted to be with her though he was pretending on not focussing on their hands and her look but his heart was beating faster proving he was affected by her look and their hands.

Finally sketch complete and with heavy heart sid leaves her hand while sana looks down at sketch

Sid-"now it's better miss gill focus more"

Saying this he leaves the room making sana blush and touch her hand.

Sana-"
......Zamane Bhar Ki Ruswayian Aur Bechain Raatein,
Ai Dil Kuchh To Bata Ye Maazra Kya Hai?
......

I just wanted to show their moments which would come more sorry had been trying to update since lot of days but my injury was taking troll on me and now Wattpad so sorry do tell kaisa hai

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.2K 10.4K 41
Kuch to different milega 😁
512K 11.2K 14
A love that looks beyond the limitations. A love that crosses all limits. A love that loves selflessly. *I found the cover picture on twitter. The cr...
160K 20.6K 55
Shanaya- sidharth i love you... Sid- i m sorry shanaya... pr m tumse pyaar nhi krta... Shanaya- kyu?? Sid- kyuki... kyuki.... m kisi or se pyaar krta...
188K 8K 61
✿ ♡‿♡LOVE.... which consumes in best way possible..touch ur soul deep within...jabbed in u covered with hurt.,passion,endurence,desire ..make u vuln...