Love cherished-1

Ok so it's going to be of 3 parts which obviously consist of this moments

So here it's all imagination and please support me❤❤❤sidnazholic_official hope I'm doing justice to your ideas❤❤❤

sidnazholic_official hope I'm doing justice to your ideas❤❤❤

Cherished love-1

Shayad kahi kaha gaya tha ki kisi cheez ko agar pure dilse mangoge to wo zaroor pura hota hai.

It had actually been just some months(yaha pe thoda change kiya problem nahi hai na)of bigg boss ended that too on whole different level.
Sidnaaz had to go through a lot of test during bigg boss as well from funding their solace happiness on each other to fights misunderstanding one sided tag and finally being sidnaaz.

Their test actually didn't just ended their real test started once they were out of house.
Both of them had accepted what they feel for each other but still they hadn't gave any name to their relationship nor they had moved more forward in their relationship as well.
Both were same as they were in bigg boss and main reason for this was msk.
Sid hated this show with his guts. While sana regretted doing it.
And why not sana signed this without thinking just believing colours and at end they forced her to do it as she signed contact.

Both of them were praying for msk to be over.And finally sidnaaz and their fans wish came true mask was over.
Though Sid and sana worked together in projects too like mirchi and bhula dunga but obviously just couple of hours being together then back to usual routine.
Sana in msk and sid outside. But every thing has it's end and msk had ended from sana not choosing anyone.

At vanity van
Sana had changed her dress and even removed her makeup.
Her part of shoot was completed setting her free so here she was at her vanity van waiting for her kullu. Every time her shoot ends it was him who picked her so she was waiting for him while making tiktok she loved her fans and to stay in connect with them.

 Every time her shoot ends it was him who picked her so she was waiting for him while making tiktok she loved her fans and to stay in connect with them

(Her dress imagine❤)

She was busy in her mobile when vikas enters all of sudden making her shocked she thought vikas had already left.
All of them had already clicked some photos and announced show had ended so she thought he left as his part of shoot had ended.