love like no other💔

So thanks for your comments please continue karna❤❤❤ and some people asked me in message or comment sid ka pov so definitely sid ka pov vi hoga and I'll show his feelings too but for now I would mostly focus on sana proverb❤❤❤❤

Love like no other-2

Khwaish kya hai just an desire for something bilkul nahi khwaish ek aisi cheez hai jo humare liye sabse khash banjata hai kabhi ye zidd banke sar pe sawar hota hai to kabhi aadat.

Khwaish kisi vi cheez ki hosakti hai jaise bachpan pe khilone k liye to bade ho tab koi aur cheez k liye and there very few people jinki khwaish puri hoti hai same was with sidnaaz. Sid ka khwaish to be one of the most POWERFUL man to earn money sapne pure karna and family ko khush rakhna to wahi sana ki khwaish tha to work once for ss company not because it was of siddharth the guy that she loved always but because ss company was best fashion industry. And every fashion lovers dreamt to work there.har koi apni career k baareme sochta hai and that was second big reason for her to faint. Sana thought ki shayad sid se mulaqaat vi nahi hoga.
Dono k har ek khwaish puri horahi thi but siwaye ek........

SS company

Sana was sitting quietly playing with her dupatta at big large sofa being all nervous.
She could feel constant look of people like they were trying to analyse her.
She starts biting her dupatta and again fan it in her face and again starts playing with her dupatta.
She looks down at neat entry card of hers.

(Imagine ss company written there instead of Winston

(Imagine ss company written there instead of Winston...)

Sana signs and was about to bite her dupatta but anjane mai she bites her finger making her shout in pain.

Sana-"ahhh gadhi"
Making all of them again give her glare.
Sana looks up at them and gives her wide smile making all roll their eyes and continue there work while sana looks down with pout.

She again looks at interior of building and have proud smile at her face.
Ss company exterior and interior only spoke luxury.
And she felt that proud feeling for her kullu .

Flashback

Two kids were playing ludo sitting at dining table.
While their family were adoring this two bundle of boys from far away.

Sana was looking game while Sid was winning.This was third time they again started playing in a day as ye dono itne ziddi the ki kisi ko haar bardash nahi tha.

Sana-"haye kulluuu huhh mai phir haargayi ye ye ye cheating hai ye sab tere sath mile hue hai aunty dekho na mai winner hu na"

Sid-"abbey pari tu cheating kar rahi hai abb yaha ludo pe koi kaise cheating karega gadhi"

Sana-"tu mereko daat raha hai auntyy ye ye mereko daat raha hai"

Sid was about to speak when rita shukla sid mom twist Sid ears making him shout in pain