Love like no other💔

Go listen this song first and then read this chapter cause we need to make this 100 M view so listen and read this Duniya_04 aapki appeal hogayi😂😂
Sorry for being late actually kuch problem the so I couldn't update rukhsar67 here is the update💕💕even BabyHalder you too

Love like no other-5

Sana again starts making schedule cursing herself and him for irritating her to no extent.

Sana was about to go and make coffee when there is a call on phone she knew it was of Sid so she picks it up again to be irritated.

Sid-"ten minutes passed still coffee and schedule nahi hai cabin mai jaldi ms gill I hate to wait"
And before sana could say something Sid cuts the call making her want to break phone here she was already stressed and planned to ignore all but he wasn't leaving any stones unturned to make her plan flop.

Here sana rushed to make coffee and taking schedule and coffee she went inside his office.

Here siddharth was waiting for Sana to come he was loving this game that they both were playing moreover he was playing to irritate her.

Sana enters Inside to see siddharth focused in his laptop which had design.
She saw coffee cup that she kept at morning empty making her confused and look at him with pout who wasn't even looking at her.

She cursing him for making her mood irritated keeps coffee and schedule at his table with thud making siddharth give her a stern look.

Sana-"sir coffee aur schedule"

She says all of this over sweetly as she could see some ticks at previous schedule making sure he did check it.

Sid-"thanks ms gill waise pehle ki coffee itni buri nahi thi I guess acha aapko sirf coffee banana aata hai ya design vi"

Siddharth knew he was pressing right button he knew her work was passion and the only way he funded to make sana ignore whatever was killing her was irritation moreover the only way through which she would talk with him and now there wasn't any shame for him to accept he was loving this irritation game it brought back there memories memories of pari and kullu

Flashback:

Pari was sitting near fire camp it was a small picnic trip both the families planned for their children.

Pari used to love drawing so she did what she loved since kid as her father always told her drawing through your heart reflects your feelings.

Here she was drawing fire with a girl she didn't knew she was too small to think about the meaning behind drawing she was just doing what her heart asked for.
Here kullu was getting bored all big elders were busy talking about politics and he he wanted to talk about games mostly his new video game that was gifted by sana father.

Kullu and pari had that I wouldn't talk first game going on due to small argument.
Here Sid was getting too bored every time he had his pari jisey wo kuch vi bolta tha she wouldn't get bored so now the only way he got to talk with pari was irritation yes irritating her as siddharth didn't like saying sorry.

He moves towards pari who was busy drawing something and idea strikes in his head.
He moves forward towards her and pulls her hair making her shocked and to give him glare but kullu was in some other mood he takes pencil and draws an arrow between her drawing making her shout