bully love

Chalo now 3 parts and end of this book haye bada pyaar derahe ho iss story :-O bina,mange itne,likes and comments❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ to chota sa gift haye kaash ye os nahi book hota but then let's move front❤

Bullied love-chapter3

Shehnaaz signs but still that man that man had her whole curiosity and that too a lot.

Sana tries to see him but uske saare efforts waste ho jaate hai.

In another side:

Papa gill and siddharth looks at the deer lying dead at mid way.

Papa gill-"ye kaise kya karrey"

Siddharth "side mai le jaatey hai"

Saying this both carry that deer par papa gill k haath se sana ka ring jo wo humesha pehente hey falls and gets unnoticed.

Papa gill go and sits in the car but yaha humari sherni was still trying to see him finally when she noticed some blood strains on his shirt.

Shehnaaz-"papa ye khoon"

The driver starts the car.

In other side Sid noticed the ring that had actually fallen down.

He takes that ring to see sana written on it.

But kismat shayad abhi innhe nahi milana chahti thi waise vi kismat k aage hum sab kaha jeet sakte hai
Do anjaan log jinko ek dusre k baare mai pata nahi tha this two souls felt connected sirf aaspaas rehkar vi shayad this was the feeling of soulmate.

The car starts to move and sana turns towards the man but only to see him blended down.

She couldn't see his face but just a mere look of his personality made her heartbeat louder.
She then noticed the glass piece struck at his hands and blood were flowing continuously.

She was true when she saw that blood she knew it wasn't of deer but she didn't knew why she felt ki koi apna hurt hai she shakes her head at her stupidity according to her and turns her face from him to now focussing on her father and bestie.

Same was the condition of Sid when sana looked at him he felt like koi apna dekh raha hai and when he turns towards that particular direction she turns her head.

Sid sits in his car and drives towards the location but shayad aaj for the first time before reaching the place he felt sukoon he looks at the ring and touches the name sana a smile creep at his face a nd he takes u-turn and drives towards his home.

Mumbai:

Sana finally reaches her sister mahi apartment.
She runs from the car and tightly hugs mahi.

Sana-"dii"

Mahi-"ha mera bacha kya hua aur mera bhai,kaisa hai"
Sana-"sab theek hai haye mai mumbai pohuch gayi jiju kaha hai"

Mahi-"jiju aajayenge chill kar"

Mahi noticed the blood strain clothes of her father.

Mahi-"pappa ye khoon"

Just this mere word were enough for sana to go back thinking about that boy.

Sana-"haye mene dekha wo ussey na chot laga tha haye dawai lagaya hoga na usne haye kitna dard ho raha hoga ussey"

All starts to smile at her innocence she even cared about stranger not knowing this person wasn't just a mere stranger.

Mahi-"tu wo chod ja kapde change kar ley and jaana nahi college first day hai go tere jiju drop kardenge tujhe".

Another side
Sid reached his home to notice mom at sofa sleeping and his sister had a phone at her hand and sleeping on kitchen counter.

Sid knew that they loved him and they haven't slept the whole night but just a mere guilt of hurting them always destroyed his courage to talk to them.

He goes towards his room and noticed his hand he bandaged them and starts getting ready for college.

All the whole he had that ring at his hand don't know for why he was connected with that ring like apnapan.

He keeps that ring on his pocket of jeans.

He goes towards kitchen heats the food today for the first time he was doing all this warna he always was the person who never had food morning drinking was only thing he did.

Anjane mai hi sahi both of them had started changing each other for good kehte hai na hum apne aapko sirf unke liye badal sakte hai jissey pyaar ho and inka emotional attachment bond had started without even seeing each other.

At college:11:00

Siddharth reached the college dressed in white t shirt with jeans

He was driving his car looking no less than hotness God.
Every girls were looking at him while all boys were scared.
His,presence in this college spoke only one word "POWER".

Siddharth as usual parks his car at his usual place and comes out but just to be cringed to dumbolina(oops sorry😂😂 devolina)

Dumbolina-"baby aap aagaye I was waiting for you"

Sid makes a face like kohi to bachao and looks at his best friend kushal and vikas .

Dumbolina-"baby chalo lets meet your friends"

Siddharth rolls his eyes-"mere kushal aur vikas k ilawa koi dost nahi hai and please maintain distance"

Saying this he push her little back.

The whole college was surrounding them and why not everything our siddharth does becomes a centre of attraction for the college.

Devolina-"baby mere dost vi to tumhare dost haina"

Siddharth shakes his head like in ignorance he leaves from there.

(By the way devolina in this story is a popular girl in college and her friends are too popular but khud se nahi sid se bheek mai footage leke)

Devolina bangs her leg to the ground and leaves at the direction of her friends😂😂bezati aur baaki hai

Please batana kaisa tha and in next chapter sana would be bullied and sidnaaz would meet❤❤

And ye cover kaisa hai my Friend made it

Total:1000 words