Before You Exit preferences a...

Bởi SportsGirl2001

I like that people read this book. Xem Thêm

Before You Exit
How you meet
First date
He hits you (part 1)
He hits you (part 2)
Imagine for Abby
Requests?
Riley imagine for Bailey
Toby Imagine For Desiree
Connor Imagine for Jennie
Toby gets bullied
Connor imagine for Chloe
Check it out
THANK YOU
He's your twin
New book!
He gives you his jacket
THANK YOU
Connor imagine for Linda Faith
He finds out you killed yourself
He makes you feel insecure pt1
He makes you feel insecure pt2
Connor imagine for Casey
Important
Omg
Connor Imagine for Hana
NEW FANFICS
He makes you feel insecure pt3
Need Books?
I HAVE AN IDEA
Help
OMG
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RILEY!
Another fanfic?
And the winner is...
Your Song
Important pt 2
Surprise!!!
Sneak Peek
Happy Birthday Connor!
New stories
He Cheats
He Cheats (part two)
CONNOR'S BEEN ARRESTED FOR DRUNK DRIVING?!
Recommendations
Connor imagine
#PROUD
Important pt.3
Requests are open
Connor Stop
Your first christmas together
Toby Imagine for Desiree
Riley Imagine for Casey
Toby Imagine for Ana
Toby Imagine for Catherine
Riley!!
#RANTING
Riley Imagine for Tricia
Connor Imagine for Jenny
HELP ME!!
Happy Birthday Toby
Connor Imagine for Vivian
He tickles you
You get cancer
WHATTT
Cuddling
Zayn Malik leaves 1D?
I LOVE YOU
#CRYING
IM5
EARTHQUAKE
Riley Imagine for Jenn
WE GOT THIS
Toby Imagine for Katie
Riley Imagine for Ali
Preference Requests!!
You Get Sick
Riley Imagine for Jenn
Youtube Challenge You Do Together
Song He Writes To Apolgize to You
Song He Asks You Out With
OH MY GOSH
A/N
I'm a co-writer
RIP

He Cheats (part 3)

479 7 1
Bởi SportsGirl2001

A/N just a fetus picture to effect your feels even more than this preference already will.

Toby: His POV

So here we were, a week later, in her backyard. Connor and Riley helped me set up a really romantic dinner and I made a sign that said 'Please forgive me?'

(Y/N) walked out and saw me. She looked like me, messy hair, red eyes. But she made it work. I probably looked like an idiot standing here holding a sign, begging for her forgiveness, but I was. Tuxedo and all, ready to give her a speech on how much I love her.

"Toby what're you doing here?" She asked.

"Hoping you'll forgive me." I stated like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Toby..."

"I know I cheated and gosh I feel so bad about it. It's been eating me alive every day since it happened and I knew if I didn't tell you my chances at getting you back would be worse, so I told you, even if that meant losing you sooner than I wanted to. If you love someone you set them free and if they come back to you, it's meant to be."

"But what if it happens again? I wouldn't forgive you a second time IF I decided to forgive you this time."

"It won't happen again, and I don't expect you to forgive me but it'd be awesome if you could give me another chance. I'll also totally understand if you don't want to give me another chance." I replied.

"That was sweet. So I guess I'll give you one more chance, but don't make me regret this." She replied. I picked her up and spun her around whilst kissing her.

"Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!" I screamed.

"I was also really hungry and its my favorite food on the table over there." I laughed at that.

Riley:

You bought a plane ticket to leave the next day and Riley found out what time your flight was.

Your POV

I walked through the airport to go back home. They I heard my name as I sat at the gait waiting for the plane to arrive.

"(Y/N)! Thanks god you're still here!" Riley cheered. I got up from my seat and he hugged me. "I'm so sorry." He added.

"Why Riley?"

"I don't know I guess I felt lonely and I know how stupid I was to do that."

"You don't think I was lonely? I was lonely without you too but I didn't cheat!"

"I know and I can't believe how stupid I was. We've been together for 3 years now and I can't believe I threw away what we had just because I felt lonely."

"How many times have you cheated on me Riley?" I asked.

"Just that once. I promise you that I'll spend my whole life making this up to you. Whether or not you forgive me I'll always make sure you're happy, even if you're happy without me." He sighed. I could see him start to cry. I hugged him.

"Don't cry, Riley."

"I don't deserve your forgiveness but if you ever could forgive me I'd never make this mistake again. I love you so much, and I hope you still love me, even though I don't deserve it." He sobbed.

"Stop it. You're gonna make me cry." I replied before the tears started to flow. He pulled away and wiped my tears.

"Forgive me?" He asked.

"One more chance, don't make me regret this."

"Thank you so much," he whispered into my hair.

Connor: His POV

I knew not eating wasn't healthy and I knew that I'd eventually have to get out of bed. I just couldn't. I couldn't stand myself and I knew (Y/N) probably couldn't stand me either. No one knows but before I met (Y/N) I dealt with self harm. No one was home and I knew if I wanted to end it now I could. I called (Y/N) only for it to be rejected.

I texted her saying I was sorry and she wouldn't have to worry about seeing me again.

Your POV

I got a text from Connor saying he was sorry and I wouldn't have to worry about seeing him again. I didn't know what that meant but it couldn't be good. I ran to my car and quickly drove to the McDonough's house. Once I got there I used the spare key to get it know I no one but Connor was home. I shut the door and screamed for Connor.

"Connor! Where are you?!" I asked.

Connor's POV

One, two, three. Three cuts were put on my skin before I heard (Y/N) calling for me.

Then my bathroom door burst opened and I felt dizzy. "Connor!" She shriek. (Y/N) grabbed a wash rag and held it to my wrist before calling 911 and my Mom.

I woke up four hours later in a hospital bed. "I'm so sorry I left." (Y/N) sobbed.

"Shh, hey don't cry. It was my fault, you had every right to leave me." I replied.

"But-"

"No, I cheated and I'm the only one here who should be sorry. Forgive me?"

"Yes." She replied before hugging me.

Thomas:

It wasn't easy for him to get out of the house. But he did it. Then he went to beg for your forgiveness. He knocked on your door with high hopes.

"What do you want Thomas?" You sneered.

"I want you to forgive me. I know what I did was wrong and I hate that all of this had to happen before I realized I couldn't live without you." He replied. Thomas got down on one knee and pulled out a ring. " I know I don't deserve your forgiveness but I love you. I love your smile, your laugh, I love everything about you. I love that you support me, but still make sure I don't change. That I don't abuse the fame. I love you (Y/N). Will you marry me?"

"What if it happens again?"

"It won't. I hurt you once, and if I did it again, I wouldn't be able to live with myself."

"Yes."

"You will?" He grinned. You nodded not being able to speak and Thomas pulled you into a passionate kiss. "You won't regret this, princess."

Braiden:

"(Y/N)?" You heard your name being called from an all to familiar voice.

"Braiden."

"I'm so sorry."

"Don't be. If you loved her more then I shouldn't hold you back."

"No. You're the one I love. I promised you I wouldn't take what you gave me for granted and that you wouldn't regret doing so, but I'm sure that you're regretting it now."

"Yeah. I honestly thought you were different and I wished I had known you weren't before I'd given that away to you."

"Forgive me?" I asked.

"Fine. One chance." You replied before kissing him.

Chris:

Your POV

He was at my show. Why?

"Great job with everything."

"Well the breakup kind of started this madness so thank you."

"It shouldn't have happened the way it did. I love that you're singing for a living like me, but the way you were found hurts. It could've been a cover or a happy song but I pushed you to the point where you wrote s dog about me and posted it. But I'm honored."

"Thanks for doing though. without you I wouldn't be here."

"That doesn't mean I'm not sorry. I've regretted hurting you everyday since it happened. Then I found out you were in town and I had to see you and apologize."

"It's fine. It started something great."

"Forgive me?" He asked. Should I? Okay, one chance, only one.

"One more chance." I replied.

He kissed me and pulled me into a hug as I heard the cheers coming from the others at the meet and greet.

A/N finally done. This was an emotional preference and I hoped no one died while they were reading this.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.9K 59 14
After my first book (the dreamer and the half breed) This book picks up where the first left off.
992 23 46
basically the title says it all...
2.1K 30 4
{Book 1} The first time I laid my eyes on him, I thought he was annoying for touching my stuff, but under those blue eyes, he's a different person, a...
6.7K 100 12
What the title says.