|| Enchanted || Lily Luna Pot...

By QueenWriter17

"If you try guarding your heart, the doors will burst." After handling a cheating breakup, River knew she wa... More

Cast
I'm River
More Than Friends
A Private Relationship
Carnival Fun
The Beautiful Duo
Pond Hideout
Dancing & Shopping
Family Rekindled
Beach Birthday
Truth Comes Out
One Who Never Lied
Saving You Part 1
Saving You Part 2
Cakes, Gifts and Lies
A Terrible ATV Accident
Happy Earth Day!!🌲🌺🐠🌊
Kelly's Fairytale Dreams
My Whole New CJ
The Cheer Championship
It's a Ride of my Life
Lit Breakout Role
NYC, Here I Come
4 Months Later
Can We Just Talk
*****The 2nd Cast*****
CJ's Strange Uncle Part 1
CJ's Strange Uncle Part 2
A Stroll Through the Ministry
Four Teens & a Wizard
The Sorting Ceremony
Dinner with the Wotters
My Name isn't Firecracker
Green Smurf Potter
Night at the Astronomy Tower
Magic Lessons 101
1AM Breakfast N Chill
Some People Don't Change
Two Gryffindors vs. a Slytherin
The Redhead Guitarist
"Don't Say the M Word!"
Roxanne Knows
Slytherin's Secret Culprit
Haters Gonna Talk
An Ultimate Faceoff Part 1
An Ultimate Faceoff Part 2
"I was Enchanted..."
My Happy Memory
Drunk Confessions
Breakfast Trips in Hogsmeade
Nightly Groupchats
Summer Adventure Sequel

Pool Parties & Movie Nights

71 0 0
By QueenWriter17

River POV
Morning risen as I slept in Kelly's grasp. She smiled sleepily and snuggled in mine. I yawned, stretching my left arm. Clear sunlight shone through the window. I looked at Kelly and smiled a bit. She is so beautiful when she sleeps. Like Aurora under Maleficent's spindle spell. She stirred awake as I carefully melt out of her grasp. She smiled at me. "Good morning." She whispered. I returned the gesture. "Good morning, Aurora." I whispered. Her cheeks burned red. I rolled out of bed and stretched. She did the same, yawning. I rubbed my arms softly. "It feels very warm today." I said. Kelly nodded in agreement. "Yeah. I feel very hot now." She said. I scoffed. "Yeah you do." I muttered. She playfully punched my arm. My phone buzzed. I checked and found it's 60 degrees warm. Kelly read the news. "Wow! It's 60 degrees?" She said. I nodded, smiling. "This is great! We can have loads of fun outside!" I said. She giggled. "River, we have school today." She said. My brain clicked. "You can do school here with me. My sisters are already there and my dad...uh oh- I was cut off by his voice. "RIVER! COME DOWN FOR BREAKFAST!" He called. We shared nervousness and complete shock. Dad might kill me if he sees Kelly. "What are we gonna do?!" I whispered/yelled. She fanned herself and sighed. "One, how is your dad here? I thought he was filming? Second, what are we gonna do?!" She complained. I rolled my eyes. "I'm sure I could explain. We just happened to crash here." I said. "I'm so hot in this shirt." She whined. I smiled and opened my gore. I handed her a short-sleeved tank top. She smiled sweetly. "Thank you." She said. I laughed and we walked downstairs. Dad was in the kitchen making pancakes and eggs. We awkwardly came in. He smiled. "Hey, good morning Kelly." He said. She smiled shyly. "Hi Mr. Walker." She said. I chuckled nervously. "Dad, me and Kelly crashed here last night and woke up in time for school." I said. He shrugged. "Ok, eat some breakfast first." He told me. We breathed a breath of relief. We made our plates and sat on the dinner table. I sighed happily. Kelly chuckled quietly. "We're clear." She whispered. I nodded in agreement. "If it was a boy, he'd send me to boarding school." I joked. We chuckled. Dad smirked. "How did you guys met?" He asked. I covered my face in embarrassment. Kelly madly blushed. "Dad." I said. He chuckled. "Cmon, I think you two are adorable." He said. I face-palmed. She giggled. "We met in an online class and talked." She told him. I uncovered my face. "Why babe?" I whispered. She shrugged and laughed. We finished eating. "Alright, let's do school." I said. He nodded. We got up and went upstairs to my room.

Me and Kelly worked on homework together. It wasn't exactly much to do. I watched as she write her assignment for music class. It's to make her own piano song. My eyes stared in admiration. I crossed my arms and smiled. "Watcha writing?" I asked. She looked up and smirked. "A song." She teased. I playfully rolled my eyes. "I see that. What song is it?" I said. I scooted next to her. Kelly shown me her notebook. It's titled Dream About Me. I smirked. "I like that title. Dreaming about you." I muttered. She playfully rolled her eyes. "It's my first song! Can you help me?" She asked. I nodded and pulled out my guitar from under my bed. I sighed happily. "Will you sing it to me? Before we start?" I asked. She caressed her hair and cleared her throat. "Sugar and spice and everything nice was what I thought I need. Now I'm changing my mind and I'm starting to find how it's supposed to be. I don't understand, oh why can't you see? That when you're dreaming, you're supposed to dream about me." She sung. Her voice was magically beautiful. My eyes widened. "It sounds amazing!" I said. She giggled. "Thanks!" She said. I raised an eyebrow. "Is there anything else Kelly Kapowski can do?" I asked. She smiled and got off the bed. "Is there any Pom Poms I can borrow?" She asked. Pom Poms? Is she also a cheerleader? My girlfriend's a cute cheerleader, awesome. "Raelynnhave some in her room." I said. I motioned her to wait as I grabbed pink-white Pom Poms. She used to be a cheerleader in middle school. I came back and handed her them. Kelly chuckled. "Ok, here I go!" She said. She began her cheer routine. "R-I-V-E-R! Gooo River!" She cheered, cartwheeling across the room. I laughed and clapped. "Adorable!" I said. She chuckled, getting up. She fanned herself. "So warm today. I wish it was a little cold though." She said. I nodded. "Let's finish the lesson." I said. We continued working on the music assignment.

*****

Kelly POV
After school, Mr. Walker was driving us for grocery shopping. I called my parents and joined. Some people were filming us from their phones. I ignored and grabbed a few snacks with River. "After we shop, we'll pick up Meadow and Raelynn. They're in the same school now." He said. My brain clicked. River's birthday's four weeks away. She smiled. "It reminds me to do birthday planning." She said. I chuckled. "Can I help?" I asked. She nodded. "I need CJ, Lily and Jack to help too." She told me. She nodded in agreement. Paul smirked. "I can invite the fast crew!" He said. My eyes widened. She cheered and hugged him. He chuckled, hugging back. That's amazing! She always loved the fast franchise though she had father issues. "Isn't this great, Kel?" She asked, smiling. I quickly nodded. "It'll be the best birthday you'll never forget." I said. Once Mr. Walker wasn't looking, she kissed me. I melted in the kiss. We parted and bought the groceries. I'm so relieved I'm not wearing long-sleeved shirts on this hot day. We left the store and made it to the car. River was in the backseat with me. I texted the gang on groupchat. Mr. Walker pulled up to their school as kids walked in or out. The girls said goodbye to their friends and got inside. "Hey, sweethearts!" He said. They smiled. "Hey dad! Hey guys!" They said. I returned the gesture. Meadow sat in the front while Raelynn's next to me. My phone buzzed. I checked and giggled.

River🌊: pool party? :)

Kelly💞: YES lol

We talked and laughed on the way home. Raelynn and River were now trading insults which annoyed Paul. Meadow and I laughed. Back in the house, we were changing to hang out in the pool. It's enough to beat the crazy heat. I didn't brought a swimsuit so Raelynn gave me one of hers. A cute purple swimsuit. River kissed me. I chuckled and kissed back. "What's with the kisses?" I asked. She groaned softly. "I couldn't kiss those cheeks because it would've been awkward because my dad's here." She whined. I playfully rolled my eyes. "Hang on till your birthday." I teased. She looked at me. I smirked flirtatiously. "I'd tear this swimsuit." She whispered in my ear. My cheeks burned too red. "Cut it out, baby." I said shyly. She smiled and we headed downstairs. "Wait for me!" We heard Raelynn. All four of us were gonna swim in the pool. River would be annoyed since we won't be alone. Meadow followed behind. Paul raised an eyebrow. "What's going on?" He asked, noticing our swimsuits. We rolled our eyes. "We're going swimming!" Raelynn said. She screamed happily, running outside. We laughed. I intertwined my hand with River's. "Why don't you join dad?" She asked. I nodded in agreement. Dad smiled. "Really?" He said. Meadow giggled. "If you wanna." She said. "Lemme get ready." He said and went upstairs.

We came in the backyard. Raelynn's already making splashes in the pool. She smiled happily. "I love this house." She muttered. I chuckled. "It looks cool!" I said. River whistled and felt myself pushed in the water. I came up and spit out water. The girls laughed. I fake pouted, crossing my arms. River smirked and shrugged. Mr. Walker snuck behind them and smirked. Raelynn covered her mouth to laugh. They shared confusion. "What's so- Meadow was cut off when he pushed them into the pool. Splashes were made and I laughed. Paul chuckled and jumped into the pool. Big splashes hit our faces, making us laugh more. We stopped to catch our breaths. River smiled. "Just wait dad, revenge is coming!" She said. Paul scoffed. "Keep dreaming, sweetheart." He joked. I smirked. "I say good for Paul Walker! I needed revenge!" I said. He smiled and we high five. Raelynn playfully rolled her eyes and smiled. "Don't believe this." She muttered. We continued the swimming fun and took selfies from Meadow's phone. A pair of arms covered my waist. River. She kissed my shoulder while they were chatting. I smiled warmly. She makes everything warm and super fun.

*****

River POV
Later, we got out the pool and cleaned ourselves up. I scrolled through pictures of cars on my phone. I'm taking Drivers Ed and I really want my dream car. Once I'm fifteen, I'll be ready for this test-drive. Kelly sat beside me on the couch with a towel for her hair. "What are you looking at?" She asked. I smiled. "My dream car. I'm hella excited since I'm taking Drivers Ed." I said. Dad smirked. "Did somebody said Drivers Ed?" He asked. I sighed. Meadow giggled. "Someone's looking for her dream car." She said. I laughed. "This is the ultimate birthday gift. Once I finish this class I'll be driving like a lit fifteen River." I sassed. Dad fake chuckled. "Funny. Driving at fifteen without a license?" He said. "Actually, you can have a license for fifteen year old drivers." Raelynn added. We looked at her in shock. She shrugged. "Read the handbook before we rush into things." She said. I cheered. "Whoo hoo! Rover, here I come!" I said. Dad cleared his throat. "Rover? Underage license? We have a lot of things to discuss, girls." He said. All of us except
Kelly groaned softly. She grabbed the remote and turned on the TV. "Let's watch movies!" She said. I smiled and made myself comfortable. "Let's watch Pirates of the Caribbean!" Raelynn said. "No, Transformers!" I said. Kelly smiled. "Let's watch Star Trek!" She said. Meadow smirked. "Let's watch She's All That!" She said. Dad chuckled. "Oh no." He mumbled. I scoffed. "I'm not guessing it's a movie where you kiss the lady, dad." I joked. We girls laughed. He smiled dashingly. "I always kiss the girl." He said. Meadow put on the movie and we heated up popcorn. Dad was very younger in this film. Surprisingly, the 90s seemed so simpler back then. Especially how girls dressed. I licked my lips when I spotted Taylor Von. Kelly noticed and nudged my arm. I hid a chuckle. Alright, I know none of these girls can top my Kelly. "I hated when he played the bad guy." Meadow whispered in my ear. She meant Dad's popular boy character. I playfully rolled my eyes. "Can't always be the good guy." I said. She nodded. We watched the scene where Laney walks down in a beautiful red dress. Zack seemed astonished by how beautiful she is. Kelly smiled warmly. I looked at her and returned the gesture. Once she told me she'd want her love of her life to compliment how she dress. Whether the prom or award ceremony. Homeschooled means no actual prom yet she dreams of having a dance with someone.

We finished the movie and this afternoon became warmer. Windows were rolled down for fresh air. In my room, I wrote in my notebook of plans for my fifteenth birthday. Dad will invite the fast crew here.
Decorations, cake, especially gifts will be here. The stores I'll go to is Forever21, Bath&BodyWorks and Starbucks. My plans were written and I closed the notebook. All my friends and family are invited too. "Oh man." I heard Kelly. I looked up and saw her pouting. "I have to be home in time for dinner." She said. A car honk was heard. Kelly's dad's car was in the driveway. She got up and hugged me. I hugged back. We parted. I smiled, spinning her around. She giggled. "Text me?" I said. She nodded, kissing my cheek. I waved bye as she left my room. Everyone said goodbye before she walked out. I took a deep breath and flunked myself on the bed. These birthday preparations are a little stressful. My phone buzzed. CJ was calling. My brain clicked. Best friends make stress days better. I answered her and explained my plans. Wow, I can't wait to be fifteen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 289 16
Violet has been disowned, replaced, and shoved her whole life, but one person has always stuck by her, Hermione Granger. Hermione has been hiding awa...
2.9K 30 12
After the whole summer not getting any letters from harry you start to worry what happens if it was a house elf's doing? what happens is a chamber is...
95.8K 3.2K 83
"This is the story of Hazel..a tale I tell to others...a tale not many know of.. Such a loving child with her brother. So bright and full of life. Y...
1.7K 191 22
Life at the orphanage is all Ria has ever known. After her parents left her at the door when she was merely an year old, she strived to enjoy life th...