LOVE BY CHANCE SAISON 2 ENGLI...

By Ryoma959

HELLO EVERYONE !!!! I WILL PUT HERE MY OWN STORY THAT I HAVE INVENTOR BUT IN ENGLISH !!! IT'S FOR OTHER FAN... More

Part O
part : Ae
part : CAN
Part 3 : Pete
Part 4 : Pond
Part 5 : Pete: pond
Part 6: Tin
Part 7: Pond
Part 8 : Pete
Part 9: Ai Can :
Part 10 : Pond
Part 11 : Tar
Part 12 : Pete
Part 13: Kengkla et P'Tcheno
Part 14 : AE
Part 15 : PETE
Part 16 : KLA/ PNO
Part 17 : TIN/CAN
Part 18 : AE
Part 19 : Tum
Part 20 : Ai CAN
Parti 21: Kla
Part 22 : Pond & AE
Partie 23: Pete
Partie 24 : CAN/KLA/POND
Part 25: TIN/CAN
Part 26: PETE/TAR/ LAY/TECHNO
Part 27 : Pete / Ae /Mere de Pete
Part 28 : Ae . kla . Tum
Part 30 : Bow / ping / lay /champoo
Part 31: CAN/TIN
Part 32 : Pete
Part 33: Tar . Pno . nick . Kla
Part 34: AE
Part 35: Pete . ai can . Tin
Part 36 : Ai Sun & Heart & Frame
Part 37: Tum . kla . Pno . pond
Part 38 : Tin
Partie 39 : AE
Parti 40 : P' TECHNO
Part 41 : Ai CAN
Part 42: PETE
part 43 : POND
part 44: kla
Part 45: Tum . Pete . Lay . Champoo
Part 46: Pno.Nick.Frame.Tee
part 47 : AE/TAR
part 48: Can
Part 49 : Tin

Part 29 : Ae . pond . can . pno

337 7 4
By Ryoma959

Can

Today is the start of the !!! I'm going to make myself beautiful too to find my half ... So this rich kid fools is going to be jealous of me... It will teach him to underestimate me... Because he has too much play with my nerves too, we do not touch Tin um ... but what am I still telling !!!

Can: So ... Let's see what I have in my little closet.... But.... But.... No but that's not true ... I absolutely have to be saved laaa I'm completely on the plate. I have to call a friend of mine... but who could lend me his shirt ... There mine is made to eat by a mouse! Oiiiiiii but what kind of mouse is that !!!!

Can: Hey Pond !!!! HELP ME MY FRIEND ...

Pond: How does it help you??? And why are you yelling??? You know, Ai Can 90 seconds, I have to get ready to pick up my girlfriend !!! Today I shouldn't be late for school...

Can: We know very well that you are never on time so it does not matter but please lend me a shirt mine it is made to eat by a rat ...

Pond: Hahahhaahhahaha , You never get lucky ... Ae in two calls surely he will give you one .

Can: But He lives very far from my home and more than that long I have not talked with him more I do not know where he is .

Pond: Or call Pete he's got a lot at home... I have to leave you.

Can: But J....

Pond: Bye bye ...

What a bastard he's got me hanging up good let's cross our arms as Pete answers...

Can: Hello Pete !!!! I need you to do me a little service please ...

Pete: Can ... I'm really worried about Ae !!!! He went to his mother's house ...

Can: Ai Ae went to his mother's house !!! But then it's between the two of you ????

Pete: He went to talk with his mother, so she was angry with him... I can't take care of your little service ...

Can: It's not a great thing I have to find a shirt, please Pete does me this service..

Pete: Okay, come and get a place to come to my house. 

Can: Thank you you you save my life not like that asshole.

I'm starting to put away my school stuff to go to Pete's to get a shirt... And if I find this rat imbecile I curse it.

P'NO

Today is back to school I hope to see my favorite footballers again and not cross the other... He's really weird as a guy already he accused me of having him jumped on him and now he's letting me go anymore. I will give anything to go back because this guy starts to hit me on the nerves ... It's really but really weird. But who is the person who keeps clacsonating at my house !!!!! I go out to see but no I prefer to see anyone other than him ... He's out of line this kid...

P'NO: What are you doing here???? And besides, you're ingcing in my neighborhood, you're disturbing people.

Kla: Oh P'N no need to ride on your big horses. I'm here especially for you, so stop ruining my mood.

P'NO: NICKKKKKKK !!!! Is your friend waiting for you downstairs!!!

Kla: But ... I'm not here for this im... ohhh I meant for my amazing friend but rather for my future wife.

Kla: Or do you want me to go to your parents and ask them for your P'NO hand!!!!

FUTUR WOMAN!!! HE TOOK WHAT KIND OF TO HIDE HIM.

Kla: Go my.... But what do you do the Nick I didn't call you !!! I'm bringing your big brother back to his home ... isn't that P'NO???

He's not fooling me right.... I'll take the bus better than being in the same car as him... You never know what he's capable of in the car....

Kla: P'NO but are you going or ???? Come on I'll take you I said . And you Nick you walk or take a bus ...

Nick: But I...

P'NO: Well I don't leave you

Kla: I don't want to know anything you're walking to school because you couldn't do what I asked you !!! And you DO NOT BOUGES ...

Pond

I'm super happy that I'm going to get chaaim !!!! What punishment I'm going to take this time sure it ... Surely she's going to tell me I'm a little shady today... It's been a long time since I've seen my darling ...

Chaaim: So you came as you promised !!! I see...

Pond: With the bicycle of luck.

Chaaim: from Ae !!!

yeah my buddy don't even know I sting his thing because I don't even know where he is this crazy.... I wonder if he's okay I'm worried about this minus. It's only been at his head now since Pete and came back and there was a little jolt between them he became another Ae. I do not recognize him anymore but I hope that between these two it will work out so that he could dissect it because I pay dearly for it to be together .

Chaaim: You're thinking about who ???

Pond: To you baby ...

Chaaim: As if it's true.... Well let's go ...

Pond: Ride Baby ...

Chaaim goes up to the back and I start pedaling, let's see who are the new ones in my class. 

Ae

I can't believe my cousin is going to study here... I do not always believe I get ready to go to school and I hope she will not have any bores . I'm watching if I've forgotten anything at once my phone rings and it's my darling.

Pete: Hello Ae !!! Are you or are you ??? Did I worry you!!!

Ae: You could pick me up from my house, please!!! In my apartment.

Pete: In your apartment??? I thought you were at your mother's ...

I must not tell him that I went to talk with my mother ... For he promised me that his mother would go and talk with her ... But I'm glad she changed her mind about us...

Ae: I'm waiting for you then ...

Pete: I'll all be right back in 2 minutes you're going down...

Ae: Ah I completely forget that we live next to your university !!! Okay I'll go down ...

Pete: I'm coming ...

I can't wait to see my baby again and see his beautiful smile... I go down and when I get down I see who Ai Can ...

Ae: Hi Can !!! Are you going to or do you ???

Can: Take a shirt to Pete's! And you've been going with ???

Ae: I'm fine. I'm waiting for Pete to go to school.

Can: But I...

Pete: Oh Can hold what you asked me to do.

Can: Thank you Pete !!! Bye bye Ae !!! Bye bye Pete.

After taking the shirt he leaves ... I feel rather shy I don't know why.

Pete: Let's go ...

Ae: We're just 10 minutes from school no need to hurry ... we park next to your school after I go.

Pete: Okay ...

Pete starts to start I feel a bit of drowsiness ... I confess I do not sleep too much this night by dint of thinking about my mother ... After a good ten minutes we finally arrived ... We get out of the car and I accompany Pete to the door of his school.

Pete: See you after Ae !!!

Ae: Yes .... 

I turn around to go to my school a female voice stops me.

Line: Wait for you idiot !!! What are you doing here??? Your university and the other side.

Ae: I came with someone ...

Line: You see someone in your life my little cousin ...

Ae: I'm late I have to go we talk after.

I give him a little kiss on the cheeks ... And I'm starting to run I'm really late.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

429K 11.9K 40
"Jungkook, I'm warning you...Don't dare to touch me...! " You half yelled at him. His smirkfull but handsome face right an inch toward you as his ho...
3.4K 329 20
Sequel to Virtual Boyfriend by @kookpotaetos None of the characters in the story belong to me. The storyline does not belong to me. I'm just continu...
76.8K 3.4K 62
It's just a normal forthbeam fanfiction.... It's my first time writing stories... So, if there are any mistakes feel free to guide me. Thank you Love...
2.6K 44 28
How two strangers fall in love after facing betrayals...will they live forever together?? or will there be another betrayal?? Don't read the alternat...