𝗮𝗰𝗾𝘂𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀 ✰...

Galing kay mattiafanficsss69

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅ "You know what?" He sat down on the edge of my bed. I shook my head no, giving him a weird... Higit pa

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
038
039
040
041
042.
prologue
¡sequel info!

037

5.7K 95 66
Galing kay mattiafanficsss69

Narrative:

Turns out, the two teens were pretty good at being friends. The tension had disappeared between them, everything went back to normal.
Almost back to normal.

"Happy birthday to youuuuuu" Mattia sang as he jumped on Islas bed. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUU"

The girl threw her pillow at him, covering her ears quickly. "You're horrible at singing"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ISLAAAAA"

The girl sat up, a grin on her face.
"Please ever do that again" she chuckled.

"Happy seventeenth you crazy ass" Mattia said as he pulled her into a hug.
"Thank you" she softly whispered as she slung her arms around his neck.

The teens went upstairs, eating breakfast with the rest of the Polibio family.
Isla received a few gifts from the family; a new hoodie, a bracelet and a matching ring.

"Thank youuuu" The girl exclaimed happily as she hugged Maria, Gianluca and Luca goodbye, before her and Mattia drove of to school.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYY" Erin and Amina screamed as soon as Isla stepped out of Mattias car.
The two girls were holding balloons with the number '17' and a cake each.

"Y'all are too much" Isla jokes as she pulled them into a group hug. "Thank you"

As the trio stood hugging Alejandro walked up to his best friend. "You got the surprise ready?"

Mattia gave him a small smile before nodding.
"Yeah"

Isla was congratulated by many that day. Friends, teachers and even some she didn't know.
A smile was plastered to her face as she packed her stuff, ready for lunch.
Suddenly she got a text from Mattia, telling her to meet him at his car.

The girl rose a brow, but decided not to question him. A few moments later she was on the sunny parking lot, walking towards the Italian standing against his black car.

"What's up?"

A smile spread across Mattias face as he opened the door for Isla to get in.
"We're leaving school early today, now get in"
The girl hesitated a bit resulting in Mattia letting out a "Just trust me"

"Do I have a choice?" Isla asked, one brow raised. Mattia let out a grin as he walked to the drivers side of the car.

"Actually not"
He started the vehicle and soon the two were on the road. The boy laid his hand on Islas thigh, without giving it much thought.
That was until he saw Islas raised brow.

"Sorry" he quickly removed the hand, placing it back on the wheel. "Old habit"

Isla let out a small smile before grabbing his hand and placed it on her thigh again, where it had just been seconds ago.
"It's okay" The girl pulled a strand of hair behind her ear before speaking up again.
"Care to tell me where we're going?"

Mattia let out a deep sigh.
"You've ever been to New York?"

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

The two teens wandered around New York City for hours. Mattia showed Isla everything she needed to see; the Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty etc.

After stopping by a few shops the two teens ended up on Times Square.
"This is much better in real life" Isla exclaimed as she spun around, taking everything in.

Mattia stood with a smile plastered on his face, admiring the girl. "You're cute, you know that?"
Isla let out a small chuckle as they proceeded to walk along side the square.
Mattia had his eyes on all the colourful billboards when Islas petite hand made contact with his face.
The two quickly locked eyes before the girl spoke up.

"Thank you, Mattia" she ran a hand through her hair softly. "Today has been wonderful"

"Isla today has been great, and I really wanna-" he paused himself as he looked down nevoursly. A few moments passed before he whispered out a "screw this" and slammed his lips onto hers.

Their lips moved in sync, both of them craving each other.
As they stood kissing it was like everything around them disappeared; the noisy traffic, all the tourists.

It was like time stopped. The only thing in the world right then and there was the two of them.
Isla and Mattia.

The Italian pulled away, a huge smile on his face.
"I guess this is where I ask you to be my girlfriend?"

Isla was wearing a humongous smile too as she nodded happily. The teenagers once again pulled each other in for a kiss.

Both of them knew that their relationship would be a challenge, just like it had been before. It would get toxic at times, but they needed each other.
They wanted and needed each other everyday.

Not many moments passed before the two, now once again, lovers had to drive home.
Mattia and Isla spend their night at Lucas restaurant celebrating Islas birthday with their friends.

After dinner they all went to the Polibio house, watching a movie like they always would.

"Byeee" Isla almost yelled as she stood at her window, watching as her friends drove off. Mattia came snaking his arms around her waist, placing his head on her shoulder.

"I have the best friends" Isla smiled as she turned around, facing the boy.

"And the best boyfriend"

Isla slapped his arm as she walked off towards her own bed. "That can be discussed"

Mattia followed her, laying down next to her.
The two cuddled into each other for a few moments, Mattias hands roaming her body.

"Can we like have bomb makeup sex now?" Mattia asked, a smirk spread across his face.

"Shut up!"
And with that, Isla connected their lips in yet another kiss. This time, the kiss was rough and aggressive, both of them needing this.

Mattias lips made contact with the skin of Islas neck, finding her sweet spot like he had so many times before. Islas head rolled back in pleasure, a moan escaping her lips as Mattia slid of her shirt.

He quickly took of his shirt too and soon the teenagers were left in nothing.

Heavy breathing and moaning were heard as the Italian started thrusting into her roughly. Isla grabbed the bedsheets, her grip tightened with each thrust.

After shifting positions a few times both the thrusts and kisses became more sloppy as both teenagers reached their climaxes.

As Isla  came she collapsed onto Mattia, panting.
"I've missed this"

Mattia wrapped his arms around the girl, kissing the top of her head.
"I've missed you"

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

602K 13.5K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
20.1K 840 38
Jeon Jungkook a cold hearted boy . do not like to make friends . Always stay along don't talk so much . Kim Taehyung a soft hearted boy ,very babble...
1.1M 45.6K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
798K 13.6K 61
𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 OR in which a boy simps for a girl who happens to be his best f...