Bryles & Nochelle One Shots

By nochellesbcllarke

don't expect regular updates :) More

Dance my heart out • Richelle/Nochelle
One Day • Nochelle
All I needed was you • Nochelle
Some attention • Bryles
Need you now • Bryles
All I needed was you (2) • Nochelle
I would like • Bryles
I would like (2) • Bryles
Mi señorita (Part one) • Bryles
I would like 3 | Bryles
Mi Señorita (Part two) • Bryles
Hold Me Tight • Bryles
Love the way you lie • Bryles
Shameless? • Bryles
Into You (2) - Bryles
Moody behaviours - Bryles
Breathing | Bryles
Waiting for you | Richola
Switching | Nochelle
Switching 2 | Nochelle
You broke me first (part one) | Briar & Myles
Seaside | Bryles

Into you - Bryles

685 25 16
By nochellesbcllarke

Briar's Point of View

I was looking out of the window, completely zoned out. My mind could not stop racing about the new choreography I needed to come up with within a week, for the cheerleading squad that I lead. You might be a bit confused though. 

Hi, I am Briar Nolet, an ordinary High School student. Or maybe not so ordinary... Let's say I am the cheer capitan, so I sort of have a certain amount of influence at this school. I feel thankful everyday for everything I have in my life, and I could never ask for better.

"Miss Nolet, would you like to answer my question?" I hear in the distance, and soon realise it's my teacher, calling me. 

I snap out of my thoughts and turn my head slowly to my teacher, Miss Campbell, my Math teacher. We can say she is a bit too much too handle. She is usually very exigent and sometimes arrogant towards her students.

I open my mouth, attempting to say something, however nothing comes out and why? because I wasn't even listening. 

"Could you maybe repeat the question, please?" I ask hopefully. 

"No. Instead of playing with your hair all the time, it would be better if you decided to start paying attention to my classes if you wanna get somewhere. Have I made myself clear?" She orders strictly, making me internally roll my eyes and my classmates laugh.

"Yes ma'am" I surrender, sighing.

Soon and thankfully, the bell rings making the whole class almost immediately pack up their stuff and leave, chatting away. I get my books and my phone from my desk after getting up, however I'm faced with Marissa, one of my friends.

"Hi B, I was wondering if you could help me with my english homework? I really could use your help" She requests.

I smile and mumble a "sure" before staring walking out of the classroom with her. At the door I'm faced with my friend group and Myles. Myles... we can say he is the most amazing guy I have ever met. However it's not like we're dating or anything. We have actually been hanging out, and getting to know each other... I would call it the "flirtatious stage". 

"Hey B" He greets, kissing my cheek. I smile at him. He is the literal sweetest.. "Hey M" I greet back, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"B we're going to hang out at the cafeteria, you wanna come with us?"

"Ya of course" I answer happily. As soon as we start walking, I glance back at the classroom to check if I didn't leave anything behind, and notice my teacher with an angry and annoyed look on her face, staring right back at us. I frown confused, but regardless, I decide to shrug it off. She probably just had a bad day.

Myles' Point Of View

I was now getting ready to meet up with Briar at the park, and yes, I am a bit nervous... however when I'm with her everything seems to be easier, so I am excited at the same time. I decide to dress causually because this isn't exactly a date, we're just hanging out.

We want to get to know each other before assuming anything officially, and truth is that I am loving it. Although, I cannot wait to be able to be her boyfriend and be there for her anytime she needs. Briar is such a special girl to me and i know that my feelings for her are very strong.

Soon, I already am on my way to the park, and it doesn't take long until I see her. She also sees me and almost immediately smiles. Her smile. I swear it makes me go crazy. I reach her and hold her hands, before kissing her cheek "Hii" I greet cheerfully. What can I say... I cannot hide both my excitement and happiness. She smiles and mumbles a "hey" in return, with a kiss on my cheek.. well not actually cheek, it's more like my jaw, because well, she is a shortie. Nonetheless, it makes her even cuter.

We start walking and I hold her shoulder, while she holds my torso.

"You look beautiful" I smile down at her. One of the things I also love about Briar is her scent. I always know when she is around because of her perfume. 

"Thank you so much" She thanks in a jokingly way. We stay silent for a few seconds before she asks "I was thinking.. How about we go get ice cream? I know this place that has the most delicious ice creams in this town and it's actually nearby" 

"Sure, I love ice-cream... but please tell me they have hazelnut flavour" 

"Yeah I'm pretty sure they do but wait- ew you like hazelnut flavour??? That is disgusting"

"What why??" I ask through laughter.

"Because it is?" She also laughs before stopping me with a serious look on her face "But wait please tell me you don't like that green tea ice cream"

"I uhh...." I pretend to be nervous, making her widen her eyes "I'm kidding no I don't" I confess, which makes her sigh in relief "To be completely honest with you, I have never tasted it but it sure sounds disgusting"

"It is trust me, I almost threw up" She fake pukes, which brings a chuckle out of my mouth. She is the cutest.

We enter the ice cream shop and we order our ice creams before sitting down, chatting happily. It is honestly so easy to talk to Briar, everything flows so naturally. Everything is honest. 

As she talks about her embarrassing story of when she was younger, I notice a familiar person behind her. She is staring right back at me, with a weird smile on her face and that's when I realise it is Briar's Math teacher.

"What are you staring at M?" She asks confused.

"Isn't that your Math teacher, Miss Campbell?" 

Briar turns around and as soon as she makes eye contact with her, she immediately looks away.

"Oh yeah, it's her" She says, turning back around, before putting a spoon full of her chocolate ice cream inside her mouth.

"Anyways, back to your hilarious story" 

"Are you sure you wanna hear it all? Because I haven't stopped talking and I'm pretty sure you're tired of listening to me blabbing here" She laughs cutely.

I hold her hand "I could never get tired of you" She looks down at our hands, before looking up into my eyes. Her eyes... they are wonderful to say the least. 

However, something catches my attention. Miss Campbell. She now has an angry look in her face, and starts getting up abruptally. I wonder what has gotten into her?

Although, my attention goes back to Briar, and to how soft her little hand is. I rub my thumb on it, even though we let go sooner or later, to finish our ice-creams.

After around fifteen minutes, we go back to the park.

"I really enjoyed this afternoon with you, thank you" She says.

"No, I should be the one thanking you. You..." I trail off, before walking in front of her "you are a beautiful person. And when I'm around you everything seems so different. It's like all my worries and problems go away." I confess, holding her cheek. She is looking up at me with a stunning smile. "Everything about you makes me go crazy Briar. I know we are still getting to know each other, but something is telling me this is the right time to do it so.... Briar Anne... will you be my girlfriend?" My heart is beating like crazy... I have never felt this nervous before.

Her eyes scream happiness and joy, which lowers my nervousness. She nods with a big smile plastered on her face "Yes. You make me the happiest person Myles and I also think this is the right time. I have had strong feelings for you ever since we met and there's nothing in this world that I want more than to be your girlfriend"

We stare at each other and before we even know it, we're leaning in. As soon as I touch her soft lips, the world immediately stops. Everyone else around us disappears. It's just me and her.

I hold her cheek softly, whereas she lays her hands on my chest. The kiss is very sweet, soft and slow, and it doesn't last more than fifteen seconds. But it honestly felt like an eternity. Everything about this kiss is special.

We pull away slowly, both with smiles on our faces. Our noses touch, and we look up at each other. I kiss her forehead.

I have always imagined my first kiss with Briar to be good, but I never imagined it would feel this great.

Briar's Point of View

When I get home, I close the front door and lean against it with a stupid smile on my face, letting out a sigh, out of happiness. This guy is something else. I have never felt this amazing before!

I walk up to my bedroom, and let my body fall onto the bed, another sigh escaping my mouth. I smile wider while bitting my lip. Myles makes me so happy that I sometimes feel like my heart could explode anytime now.

Suddenly, I hear someone calling me. It's my mum.

I walk up to them, down in the kitchen "You called?"

"Yes I did. Your teacher called us, and told me you never pay attention to her classes and that you are constantly talking to your friends. What is going on Briar Anne?" Oh no... my mum only calls me Briar Anne when I'm in trouble... Hold on what? ?

"What teacher??"

"Miss Campbell"

"Miss Campbell? Mum I only accidentally zoned out today but I promise you it was a one time thing. Also, I barely even talk to my friends because they're on the other side of the room!" I explain. Why did my math teacher even tell my parents this when it's not even true? I'm so confused.

"Well then why would your teacher be lying to us??" My dad speaks up.

"Dad I'm not calling her a liar, but I promise you I'm telling the truth- what you don't believe me? you prefer believing her than your own daughter??" I get even angrier. I don't know what this woman has against me, but it's definitely starting to get on my nerves.

"Of course we prefer to believe in you sweetie. I just don't see a reason why your teacher would lie to us I mean why would she want to prejudice you?"

"I don't know, she has never liked me. Also, she sometimes sends off some weird looks at me, and-" I cut myself off and sigh "You know what, I don't know what else to do for you to believe me so just punish me already"

My mum's face softens "Bri, we aren't going to punish you. Just... try to be more cautious and focus on your studies, is that alright?" she suggests softly holding my arm.

I mumble an "okay" before walking back up to my room. This day was being amazing. But this woman just ruined it.

What's her problem with me??

1 week later

Briar's Point of View

Everything has been amazing between Myles and I, I couldn't be happier. 

I am now on cheerleading rehearsal. We are so excited for the upcoming game, the choreography we're preparing is literally insane, I cannot wait!

"Alright hold it!" I exclaim, as I was leading the rehearsal, like usual. "Perfect! That was amazing, Petra, I just would like to suggest for you to work on the moves close to the ending, could you do that?" 

"Yeah sure" 

I smile "Alright I think that's it for today then, hit the showers, see you tomorrow girls" 

As they leave, I make sure everything is alright before walking to the locker room. 

After Miss Campbell's call, our relationship has been tensed up. I mean, I always try not to interact with her, however she keeps on attacking me for no reason. For example, if someone in the classroom laughs, she will just hush them. Now with me, she starts giving me a whole speech on how I will never get anywhere in life if I don't pay attention to her classes, and the problem is that she doesn't speak at a normal voice tone, she literally yells at me. The worst part is that I cannot even defend myself, I just stand there and apologise. Sometimes I even feel humillated.

I am already ready to leave, when my friends call me to take a selfie which I obviously accept. One of the things you need to know about me is that I never miss a selfie with my friends.

"Bri we are all going to the mall this afternoon with the guys, you wanna come?" My best friend Jessica suggests.

"Of course Jess, you wanna go right after math class or you prefer eating something in the cafeteria first?" I ask while grabbing my bag.

"We were thinking we could eat on the mall?" My other best friend Olivia joins in.

"Alright" I grab my phone and see I have a text from Myles:

'heyy b, the guys and i are on the cafeteria, if you wanna come we'll be here <3 miss you :)'

I smile before giving him a reply 'hi m, sure the girls and i will be there :) kisses <333'

We walk towards the cafeteria. The place is a bit crowded, but our friends saved us seats. We actually usually sit on the same place. Many people call it the "popular table" . I look around and see the teachers table is also crowded. With a glance, I see my math teacher... Great, already ruined my day...

"Heyyy" We happily greet them. I immediately go sit on Myles' lap, and greet him with a peck. 

"Hi there cutie" I say, smiling down at him.

"Hey beautiful, how did the rehearsal go?" He asks tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"It went great but I missed you" I fake whine.

"Well now I'm here" he says kissing my cheek "By the way, are you coming with us to the mall this afternoon?"

"Yup"

"Great"

We all keep on chatting until the bell rings again. Great... math class... here we go...

Myles' Point of View

I don't know if it was my imagination or not, but while I was with our friends Briar's math teacher wouldn't stop staring at me. Sometimes, she would give smirks and others she would have this angry look on her face. I have no idea what's going on to be honest, but it sure is awkward.

Should I tell Briar?

Briar's Point of View

"Alright students, I already have the results of your last tests so today I'm delivering them and I'll project the correction. Apart from that, I would like to say that overall the results were good, except for some people whose results were miserable" Miss Campbell announces, sending me a dirty glare at the end.

I raise my eyebrows, confused. Was she talking about my test?? I mean, it went really well and I had big expectations, but right now I am not so sure...

As she delivers the tests, she eventually stops by me, handing me my test. An F. "Miss Nolet... I must say I wasn't surprised... Always distracted and talking in my classes. I think it would be better if you started studying more than you go out with your new boyfriend maybe you would get better results."

"Pardon?" I ask confused and totally fed up. She has no right to talk about my private life like that. Also, how does she even know that I am dating Myles?

"Don't you pardon me young lady, we both know that I am right" 

I keep on staring at her shocked, not replying. What is wrong with this person?? It's like, everytime she speaks up I can't stand up for myself. I immediately back down... she makes me feel inferior.

I exchange a look with my Jessica and Olivia. They have a "what the fuck is going on" look to which I shrug to. I don't really get why she's always teasing and attacking me like this. From the call outs, to the full speeches, to the call she gave my parents, to when she called me out when I smiled or giggled and now to this. It's getting way over the top. 

I look over at my test, and see most of my answers are correct. Why would I have an F?? I should at least have a B, not an F.

I raise my hand "Miss? Sorry to interrupt, but I think you didn't correct my test very well because most of my answers are correct."

The moment I saw her eyes fuming with anger, I immediately regret it.

"Who do you think you are young lady??? I do not admit your accusation." She yells. "Your behaviour is unacceptable! That's it! Detention for the whole afternoon!"

"WHAT??" I accidentally raise my voice. "That is totally unfair!"

"To the principal's office now!!!" That was the last straw. I start feeling a few tears threatening to fall down due to the anger. I abruptly stand up and walk out. 

I cannot stand this anymore. What does she have against me? And most importantly...

Why does it bother her that I'm dating Myles?

Author's note

Hello! Long time no see! What are your thoughts on this? What do you think is going on with Miss Campbell?

Part two will be out soon!

Follow me on instagram: iheartbryles
Subscribe to my YouTube channel: I Heart Bryles

Stay safe :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 116 16
What the title says Mostly angst ngl
8.8K 155 25
I'm bored. ALSO LEAVE REQUESTS IF YOU WANT TO. Sometimes I do fluff one shots.
36.1K 563 10
Tales of Bryles! New one shot for each chapter! ~ I did a Nochelle one shots book, why not a Bryles? *Slow updates*
2.1K 5 24
Minsung oneshots Not going to be regular updates, but there comes updates when I have some kind idea.