Amaya Uchiha

By BexCreatesArt

They called her a Rogue Ninja or part of a bingo book for betraying her own clan that looked down on her, tre... More

TheοΏΌ Uchiha Massacre
4 Years Later
Team 7
Departing
Rank C
New Enemy
A Dream
Old Friend in Town
My οΏΌdiscipline
Chunin Exams Part 1
Chunin Exams Part 2
Funeral
Secret Mission!
Hokage
These Feelings I can't cope
Special OVA
Danzo's Failed Request
Itachi and Amaya
A man behind the mask
Final Goodbye words
The Akatsuki ( Vol 2)
The Puppet Master
New comrades
Old Family
Our Situation Mess
In Our Way
Goodbye Little Brother
The Truth
Attack of the Leaf Village
Itachi's Old Partner
Friends or enemies
Im sorry Big Sister
Not my blood
Amaya Uchiha
Special Ova 2
6th Hokage
Family bond
Kawaki
The Last
Authors Note

Hidden Leaf Home

2.8K 49 1
By BexCreatesArt

I remember how it ended, destroying part of me that was part of his. It gave me self regret. The guilt eating inside of me made me remember what I've done with my own bloody hands.

" I'm sorry" he smiled as I watched him cough out blood. I tried to save him but he stopped me, he didn't want to be saved.. he knew that he was going to die some day.

If only I would of known, Why..why you made me kill you..

Watching everything turn into darkness and alone I scream out his name reaching out with my hand for him to save me..

Itachi!!

~

Waking up suddenly from my bed, I felt my body sweating and heavy breathing. It was a dream or a nightmare, giving me such a trauma as visions kept replaying in my head.

You idiot.. why did you have to do that..

I thought, feeling the anger and guilt inside me, alone as I was in my apartment.

Heading in the bathroom I headed to wash up my face with my normal expression, widening my eyes I noticed to see blood on my hands and a flashback of Itachi. Or so I thought it was in my head playing tricks on me.

its ok.. everything is ok..

re wrapping my wound of how painful and old it gotten, I went to replace a new one as I was putting my uniform and shoes on.

" I'm off " I said to myself and left the apartment

I should thank Kakashi when I get a chance

| Hokage's Office |

"Amaya, I blame myself." I was on my one knee as Lord Third was speaking, looking up and confused I said " Lord Third?"

He sigh giving out an expression of guilt but he knew that he couldn't show his emotions, it was a shinobi rule.

" no please, I chose to do it even if I regret it for the rest of my life. I'm loyal to you, my clan... and this leaf village."

" very well Amaya. Over the past years I admire your skill and talent, you go out on missions but now it's best for you to take some time off" my eyes widened " s-sir!"

" It's best Amaya, and consider something of resigning the Anbu black ops"

****

Lord Third wants me to resign the Anbu?

I was heading my way to the leaf hospital to have my wounds checked and to see Sasuke. Feeling distracted in my mind, kakashi was able to treat my wounds last night, But the pain seem to increase of how Itachi.. crack my rib a little.

I need to get it checked out, Sasuke..

I reached to Sasuke's room and reached to slide the door open, spotting him not on his bed left undone.

Walking inside further he was spotted in front of the window, with no shoes on and the same torn clothes he wore last night.

Saying nothing, I stood patiently as it grew quiet in the room.

" Amaya.. " he said my name " when are we able to go home?"

Walking over next to him, I bend down at his level touching his cheeks with my hands as I tried hard not to cry " Not for a long time.."

Looking at his face, his eyes were dark " It's true isn't it.. you killed my home, my parents.. Itachi.."

" Sasuke.." I said softly

" you killed them didn't you?!" He raised his voice revealing his Sharingan

He already awaken his sharingan?

" Yes.. I killed your brother, I loved your brother but it is my duty to protect you with my life. Let's go home Sasuke"

" You may have cared for my brother and be an Uchiha but I will never live under the same roof as you, I refuse!!" He yelled putting his anger out on me

S-Sasuke..

" I'm afraid that's not an option" I said softly, quickly picking him up off the ground.

" let me go! I refuse living with you! You are just an Outsider just like the villagers said! Outsider! Traitor!" Continuing calling out names to me, I headed my way out of the leaf hospital.

Everyone staring at me, made me feel uneasy but mind my own business walking our way home hoping he will soon give up.

****

Looks like he finally fell asleep..

I sigh giving out a relieve face reaching back to my apartment. In the front door showed an Uchiha Symbol, entering I close the door and took off my shoes, heading inside to take him into Itachi's old room and put him into bed.

Sound asleep he was I quietly left the room, closing the door and went to the the bathroom to clean up my wound.

Crap.. my wound..

Using my healing Jutsu I tried to use as much stamina I can, at least to stop the bleeding.

I should of gotten a check up when I was there..

Putting on a new bandage and top, I left the bathroom to head in the living room. I pulled out a book of Mystery called Rouge Ninja Remembering the time Itachi and I use to read together on the floor as we looking up the ceiling. Smiling and laughing all there was

itachi.. what would you do, Sasuke probably hates me right now.

" you really reading that boring book?" I heard a voice coming from outside. Getting up I walked towards the window to see if there was somebody there. A silver hair with a mask, covering his face and reading a book as he was sitting on the large tree full of branches.

Icha Icha Paradise?

" you're the one to talk, you be reading books about Hentai I bet, I don't get how good this book is" I gave out an annoyed look as he looked at me confused " it's one of my favorites, that I will never stop reading. As you know Lady Uchiha you should try reading it"

" I'll probably never forgive myself if I ever read your books." I chuckled at little " you are mysterious as ever Mr. Kakashi" I sigh as a leaned by my window " what are you doing here anyways?"

" On a very important mission" he smiled at me as he pointed his index finger up " to make sure you don't do anything reckless " he sounded sarcastic

" ha... ha Kakashi, was it Lord Third who requested or are you here just to mock me like you always do"

" well something like that" he said as he pulled out a leaf from the branches and started playing around with it " I heard Lord third asked you to resign the Anbu organization... are you going to?"

I stood quiet no saying a word as I looked up at the sky filled with cherry blossom trees blowing everywhere

" I just don't want you to walk through the wrong path, Itachi wouldn't want to see you go through things alone"

" yeah, maybe" I sigh

" Other than that why don't we go out for some dumplings to make this mission interesting" he said as he tried to cheer me up

I smirked a little " very funny Kakashi, Tenzo put you up to this, nice try" I put my book back up blocking his face but he pushed the book down back down with a serious look " Just you and me"

It grew quiet as I felt wind blew through the window and my hair giving a surprised look. Kakashi was someone who always was sarcastic about everything not knowing if he was serious or not. looking at him made me feel safe and comfortable just like Itachi but at the same time goofing around a lot.

" Just kidding! Kidding " he quickly said as he tried to laugh it off scratching the back of his head

" hehe you are so weird Kakashi" I said to him, giving out a small smile telling him to come closer with my finger and hit his forehead softly " Sorry Kakashi, but maybe next time" I said those words as he gave out a surprised reaction

" but thanks anyways kakashi, for treating me."

Kakashi's P.O.V.

I watched her walk away as my expression gave out a surprise look behind my mask thinking to myself, how behind that mask inside she is slowly breaking.

Itachi, now I understand what you see in her and why you want me to be her sun..

" Geez, what kind a person am I to ask a person to go out and get some Dango dumplings after what happened?" scratched the back of my head I took a big sigh " Rin.."

She just needs time to be alone...

Lord Hokage's P.O.V.

" have you not realized what you have done?" Danzo and I were back at the Uchiha massacre being destroyed down " this settles it for the sake of the leaf" Danzo said as an excuse he thought I could believe

" the Uchiha belonged to the hidden leaf! I wanted peace, not war and it does not settles it." raising my voice at him he gave out a annoyed fierce look seeing how disappointed I was with all his doing.

I didn't think Danzo will go this far for such a thing as my friend I gave him so many sacrifices and protected him But I know that I'm the part to blame for letting him make decisions being uncalled for.

I'm not worth being called a 3rd Hokage " Danzo if I have to, I will dissolve the Anbu black ops and fountain squad!" I said to him angrily " If Amaya find you were behind this then she will kill you. "

" Is this a threat?" Danzo said angrily

" no, it's your sake for your actions. We already know her Specialty Danzo. There are people always watching.."

I won't be living long to clean up his mess. If this situation gets spread or even worst, then it will soon be an act of war. I can't let that happen, I need to protect the hidden leaf village!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 24 32
My name is Kazumi Uchiha, the last surviving female of the Uchiha clan. In my adventure to be the number one kunoichi I can be, we go through trials...
310K 12.9K 30
π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„πƒ as an uchiha, kaiwa's fate was sealed the moment she was born. cursed to live within the cycle of hate, she turned to love instead...
30.3K 1.9K 21
Uchiha Sasuke was born in battle, and expects to die there. If the only difference he can make is to take as many of the enemy with him as possible...
157K 4K 31
COMPLETED A girl name Rea Chi. Parents died when she was only eight. been traveling around. People fear her because of her red eyes. No she doesn't h...