Safe Haven Yandere

By Btsff_lover

I don't own pictures or music used, just the story!πŸ”ž Hoseok was a loving cheerful boyfriend when it came to... More

Chapter 1
Introduction
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 +21
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 +21
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 +18
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 +21
Chapter 19 +21
Chapter 20 +21
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 +16
Final Chapter +21

Chapter 10

227 4 0
By Btsff_lover

I woke around nine in the morning, y/n was already at school and wouldn't be home until around three. It was a little past noon and I wanted to do something nice for my princess for when she got home, so I decided to go out and buy her favorite flowers and her favorite pastry.

I slipped my shoes on and locked the door behind me and walked to the flower shop first so the pastries would still be fresh by the time I got home.
~~~
Entering the shop with a little bell announcing my presence, an older looking man came up to me with a welcoming smile, "Welcome and what may I help you with this fine day?" I smiled and asked for y/n's favorite flowers. "Oh my, this are rare this time of year but lucky for you I ordered some for a customized order and had some left over. Just give me one second and I'll get them wrapped up for you." He said before disappearing into the back of his shop. I looked around at the other flowers. I was admiring some white roses when I noticed something out of the corner of my eye across the street. When I looked my eyes widened and my hands clenched into tight fist of anger. Park Jimin! He was standing across the street staring dead at me with that same old fucking smirk that I'm going to one day wipe off his face.

He cocked his head at me and started walking away and without think I went after him but by the time I made it out the door I lost him in the crowd. Damn, of all days for the streets to be busy.

I walked back to the flower shop and the old man was standing there with a look of relief. "Oh good your still here, I thought you left for a second." I smiled I shook my head, "No I just....saw an old friend passing by." "Ah I see, well here you are." He handed me the flowers and they were just absolutely beautiful. They looked as if they were just freshly cut too. I reached into my pocket to get my wallet but the old man just shook his head. "Don't worry about it, they're on the house. The girl these are for must be pretty special if your out getting rare flowers a this time of year. My smile widened. "You have no idea. I'm gonna ask her to marry me one day." The man just chuckled and patted my shoulders before escorting me to the door. "Well I wish you both a happy life and future." I bowed and thanked him for both the flowers and encouragement.

I headed to the bakery and waited for my turn. While I was waiting, I got a text. I reached into my pocket and pulled my phone out. It was an unknown number.
???: Hey "old friend"!
Hoseok: Who is this?
???: Guess who.

Jimin: Guess who else.

My blood was boiling at each picture of y/n he sent me.

Jimin:She looked so lonely without you today, but don't worry I'll keep her company😏

I didn't even wait, I sprinted out of the bakery shop with multiple people giving me funny looks. I ran straight for the school looking for y/n's math class.
~~~
It took me about twenty-five minutes to get there, I was panting, sweating, and my legs felt as if they were on fire. I got y/n's class and bursting the door open scaring every person in the class including the teacher from the sudden door slamming against the wall probably making a hole now.

I quickly scanned the rows of kids before the teacher came up to me. "Mr.Jung! You are not suppose to be on school grounds right now until Monday! What are you doing interrupting my class!" "Where's y/n!" I yelled taking the older male by surprise with my loud voice, but he quickly checked himself. "That's none of your concern! Leave my class room!" "I'm not fucking with you right now! Where is she?!?" "You have five sec-" I grabbed the older man by his collar and slammed him against the chalkboard, scaring him and the other students by my sudden physical violence. I leaned in close and spoke once more with venom laced to my words. "Where. Is. She?" "S-she went to the b-bath-" "Hobi???" I turned to the voice that was as sweet as candy.

Y/n. She looked nervous and intimidated by the scene before her. I instantly let go of the man in front of me and walked up to y/n quickly examining her face and body to see if she was okay. I sighed in relief when she was alright before gripping her shoulders firmly, she flinched at my rough man handle on her. "Grab your stuff, we're leaving." She looked at me with confusion and was about to protest but the teacher behind me on the floor now cut in. "Y/n, just grab your things and go." She took a look around and noticed all of the frightened students and teacher so for their sake she quickly grabbed her things and bowed with an apology before following me with a concern and questioning look.

We made it to the school gates and were heading to the parking lot for the students who drove to school. I was speed walking while holding her hand but she had to do a light jog to keep up. I felt bad but I just wanted to get out of here and get home so I could explain myself. Just as we were approaching our car I froze immediately accidentally making y/n bump into my back.

The little bastard was leaning against the car as if he was waiting for us or more specifically ME since y/n didn't get out for another hour and a half.

He was looking at us with that cocky smirk of his before standing up straight and turning towards us. "So I was right. Sending you those pictures would get you down here in a heartbeat. Ah Hoseok so possessive as always of your precious girlfriend." He let that annoying squeaky laugh out.

Jimins POV
Hoseok pulled y/n behind him to get her out of view but I just shook my head thinking to myself how he should soak this moment up with her because I'm about to expose him for something I'm more than a positive he kept from her. Little does he know I was there that night. At the club. Where he fucked some drunk whore in front of everyone with no shame. Better yet I recorded it. Oh I couldn't wait to see the look on his face when I tell y/n about his little crazy hit it and quite it. I honestly expect at least a better girl but whatever. I looked him dead in the eye and widened my smirk when I saw the color from his face drain when I threw that question in his face. "Does she know about your little exciting night at the club a few days ago?"

I looked at y/n when she spoke up. "Hobi? What is talking about?" She clutched to his arm. It made my jaw clench at how she was still clinging to him.

He didn't look at her. He looked lost for words, most likely because he thought he could get away with it and then here I come more than ready to expose him. "Do you really want to know what your loving boyfriend did y/n?" She looked at me with hesitation but curiosity. I licked my dry lips. "I can tell you if you want."

At those words his head snapped up to meet my amused eyes. They held a silent death threat but it didn't phase me one bit, in fact it amused me. I locked eyes with him when I said this next part. "Or better yet....I can SHOW you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 41.9K 42
"Newbie, what's your name?" "Y-Y/N, my n-name is Y/N," "Well, Miss Y/N, welcome to Kink Class, I'm your teacher Mr Kim, Kim Seokjin." (BTS all memb...
4.3K 69 7
Namjoon is a highly ethical but equally unorthodox Professor who never crosses a line unless you erase it yourself. And once you do so, Namjoon unlea...
70.1K 5.7K 50
Jimin and Jungkook are the happily married ideal couple. To the world they are the best made for each other. But what will happen when one day their...
65.8K 2.3K 41
So this story started at a parking lot of a building in the city of beauty Seoul, South Korea! Let's give a proper intro to our characters! Y/N is...