My kryptonian daughter (techn...

hentai-lovin-angel tarafından

It's hard enough to take care of a child in general...but what would it be like if this child of yours was an... Daha Fazla

Bio
The normal day
Crashed date night
Teen parents
Difficult choices
Just leave us alone
When "evil" does good deeds
The candle that fades pt 1
The candle that fades pt 2
The candle that fades pt3
The punchline
Help from below
Both sides of the gun
Let me help you
Love concers nothing
Our new home
Blackfire
Rescue, rehabilitate, and in need of rescuing again
Survival of the horniest pt 1
Survival of the horniest pt 2
Survival of the horniest pt 3 (L)
Not a chapter (new story)
Trigon pt 1
Trigon pt 2
Trigon pt 3
Down hill from here
A new friend
You can't take her!!
Duped
Burying the hatchet
Retrieval
Healing wish
Facing the past
The aging machine
New problems
At home training
Personal training
Batdad
Love crazed pt 1
Love crazed pt 2 (L)
New teammate
Limits
Boys being boys
The burdan of fatherhood
Kryptonian's best friend
Game night
To be a hero or not to be a hero
The perfect solider
Titans east
(Not a chapter)
Buncha bullshit I felt like saying
The molder of clay
Terrorist amoung assassins
Chaotic beginning
Rise of our king
The end pt 1
The end pt 2
The end pt 3
Fin
Announcement
Alright its out

Suffer no more

3.4K 125 67
hentai-lovin-angel tarafından

('Change my mind about the crutch/power, whatever the fuck I said before.')

Enjoy
____________________________________________________________________________________

(Y/n)'s POV

Beast boy- "I'ms sorry that couldn'ts help you..."

(Y/n)- "it's fine...I'm heading back to Joan's apartment...I'll see you guys later."

Beast boy helped me down and I walked down to the apartments. When I made it to her door, I unlocked it with her spare key and I flopped on her bed.

I stop fighting and just let my tears fall. I heard the front door open again, thinking it was an intruder I didn't care all that much. That was until I heard a buzzing sound....like a....bee?

Beast boy- "you can't expects us boys to help you."

Matthew- "yeah, we're your friends. We're not gonna leave you roadside."

(Y/n)- "just....stop....I know you're trying to make me feel better but....it's pointless....just....leave me be...."

Beast boy- "oh come on man, yous can't be blaming yourself for this."

(Y/n)- "Beast boy just!....please....I've lost enough....I want to be alone for now...."

Beast boy- "ok...I guess we's gonna leave."

Their footsteps departed from the room and they closed the front door. I just laid there...completely motionless as I slowly fell asleep.

3rd POV

Beast boy and Matt never really left. They went to the top of the apartment building and sat there, sadden by their friends lack of hope.

Beast boy- "don't yous have a home to go to?"

Matthew- "yeah, but....I live alone so I try to leave as often as I choose so I don't go insane over how alone I truly feel... Inside and out."

Beast boy- "well damn..."

Back to the Justice League who still had Moriah with them. She was crying up a storm the whole ride back to the hall of justice.

Flash- "CAN YOU PLEASE SHUT THAT BABY UP!!!"

Wonder Woman- "FLASH!!"

Flash- "WHAT!!"

Wonder Woman- "SHES A CHILD!!"

Flash- "YEAH, I CHILD THAT COULD SURVIVE THE HIROSHIMA AND NAGASAKI ATTACK BACK IN '45 WITHOUT EVEN A FIRST DEGREE BURN!!"

Wonder Woman- "THAT DOESNT CHANGE ANYTHING!!"

Black Canary- "WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH ALL THE CRYING!?!"

Black Canary sees Wonder Woman and Flash both at each others throats....but then her eyes caught a glimpse of the child that (Y/n) took care of.

Black Canary- "DID YOU KIDNAP HIS CHILD!?!"

Batman- "Canary, we had a reason."

Black Canary- "REASON MY ASS, WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?!?"

Batman- "the child is kryptonian."

Black Canary- "SO WHAT?!? SHES NOT ALLOWED TO LIVE A NORMAL LIFE?!?"

Batman- "she killed three people in seconds Canary, you saw it yourself."

Wonder Woman set Moriah down on an area with direct contact with sunlight. Her crying intensified and a red aura surrounded her. The members looked at her as she started rising and the red aura got bigger and bigger until finally, she released laser beams in every direction.

Batman- "GET BER OUT OF THE SUNLIGHT!!"

Flash- "NO WAY AM I TOUCHING HER RIGHT NOW!!"

Batman- "BARRY!! DO IT NOW!!"

Flash- "Ugh FINE!!"

All of time stopped as Barry ran toward the baby kryptonian. He tried to push her away but his hands burned on contact.

Flash- "Ah! Ah! Fucking fuck!!"

He vibrates his hands and the burning went away.

Flash- "hmmmm....this gives me an idea......well two ideas....fucking hell, this is gonna be painful."

He pushes Moriah into the shade of the Hall and then runs back to his first place. Time began to move again and the laser had died down.

Wonder Woman- "by the name of Hera,  not even Cal-el was that strong."

Batman- "you see why we took her now?"

Black Canary- "no, I'm returning her to her father."

Batman- "he's not her real father."

Black Canary- "Alfred wasn't your real father either but no one took you away from him!!"

The others gasped as Batman put on a more serious face.

Batman- "you are NOT sending her back."

Black Canary- "try and stop me."

She tried to punch him but he caught it and shot her a death stare. She then used her super sonic scream and Batman got knocked back.

Black Canary- "you can't alway win every battle Batman."

She turn to Moriah and and tries to pick her up, but she gets tased by a device that Batman planted on her. She fell to the ground unconscious. But she manage to heat Batman say.

Batman- "I'm doing this for his sake. Hopefully you'll understand my reasoning soon enough."

Back in the satellite headquarters, Superman was still stuck in the cell that was slowly snapping away at his energy.

Superman- "t-this is....t-too much..."

He laid down, thinking her was gonna die but then he heard someone tinkering with the door. Then it opened and he felt someone grab him. When his vision finally set in, he saw the one who saved him.

Superman- "J-John?"

John- "yeah, it's me. What the hell were you doing in there?"

Superman- "Bruce put me in there. He found out about another Kryptonian and crash landed here on earth... You already know that... He plans on kidnapping her."

John- "why?"

Superman- "he wouldn't say, but I don't like the idea."

John- "huh....let's get to the hall, he called us over."

Superman- "not yet, we have to go to Jump city first."

John- "alright then, let's make it quick."

He helped Superman up and opened the hatch door to led to space. Superman Tried his best to leave the pod and when he did he stood open arms in front of the sunlight as all of his energy returned. John followed him with the power of the green lantern ring surrounding him.

Superman- " all right, let's go."

(Y/n)'s POV

(Y/n)- "ARRRRGH!!! FUCK!!!"

The pain returned. I remembered now I only have 1 day.....and that's it. I heard the window to the bedroom break so through the pain I could barely open my eyes. All that I could see were two figures one short green and black and purple and another one, a bit taller.

Beast boy- "(Y/n)!!"

Matthew- "what the fuck is happening??!"

Beast boy- "oh no, he only has one day left."

I heard another pair of footsteps enter the room. When I could finally see. I saw Joan with a syringe in her hand.

Joan- " you 2, hold him down!! I have something that can help him!!"

They both grab each my alarms and put me down. Joan got closer to me and dump the syringe in my neck. If it weren't for the already searing pain in my body I would've screamed in pain from the damn syringe. She released all the red liquid into my body and then I felt nothing.

I stood back up and looked at my whole body as if the pain was somehow just some weird fever dream.

Joan- " how do you feel love?"

(Y/n)- " I feel... Fine I think... ARRRGH!!"

3rd POV

The pain came back again, this time it hurts so much more. He fell down again clutching his chest as that's where it hurt the most to eventually he barely brought himself up and vomited. The thing was, vomit was a glowing pink the same as putting to him all those weeks ago. He vomited up more until finally he was done. They all looked and discussed but also they were concerned for him. That was until he got right back up but nothing happened.

(Y/n)'s POV

Beast boy- "what was that?!?"

Joan- "I have no idea."

Matthew- "you mean you didn't know what it would do to him?"

Joan- " no I knew it would heal him but this was a lot different from what I expected. Are you OK now love?"

(Y/n)- "Yeah... In fact, I feel great. What was that?"

Joan- "fallen angel blood."

(Y/n)- "what?!?"

Joan- "yeah....that undesirable trip... Was actually just a trip to hell."

(Y/n)- " will umm..... The angel blood do anything to me?"

Joan- " oh most definitely. Now you only have one hour to live."

(Y/n)- "WHAT?!?"

Joan- " I'm kidding I'm kidding!! Hahaha... Too soon?"

(Y/n)- " A little. But seriously will it do anything?"

Joan- "well, angels a said to be beautiful. So you might end up even cuter....Or you might grow a pair of fallen angel wings, a sword of your creation, and the ability to heal people which honestly either way sounds amazing to me."

She then whispered in my ear.

Joan- "though I prefer to see how much cuter you can get~"

I blushed.

(Y/n)- "uuuuuh...thanks for saving me...it means a lot...."

Joan- "oh no problem love. I'm quite fond of you so I thought it would be a way to show my affection. You're lucky, I'm not really this nice....by the way, wheres the baby?"

(Y/n)- "*sighs* the Justice League took her."

Joan- "Ugh, the League. What a bunch of pigs, taking a child from a boy. How heroic of them."

???- "well that was just hurtful."

We turn to the window and I see Superman.

Superman- "hello (Y/n)."

____________________________________________________________________________________

('Welp, we'll see what happens next in two days....')

Bye bye

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

45.7K 1.1K 9
Have you ever wondered what it's like being the only Kryptonian on earth without powers? It sucks. I'm Marinette Martha Kent. Yup that's right I'm th...
34.6K 520 25
In ancient times, the world was ruled not by humans, but by the Ancient Titans. The Light sees a way to return humanity to its rightful place, and re...
95.6K 1.8K 54
Angel Mattews. A 16 year old teen orphan with depression and anxiety. Her mother and her step dad had died in a car accident when she was 5. Her gran...
268 5 12
Dick Grayson lost his parents when he was only nine. But... instead of Batman who took him in, someone else did. Someone who isn't as good of a man a...