i forgot the melody โ€ข ๐™ก๐™ž๐™จ๏ฟฝ...

By archiearchives

"๐“ฒ๐“ฏ ๐“˜ ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฝ'๐“ผ ๐“ผ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“˜ ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ซ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ด... ๐”€๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ต๐“ญ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ฎ๐”‚๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ด ๐“ช๏ฟฝ... More

๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐““๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฌ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ
๐“ข๐”‚๐“ท๐“ธ๐“น๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ผ
๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ผ
๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฝ๐“ถ I
๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฝ๐“ถ II
๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฝ๐“ถ III
๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฝ๐“ถ IV
๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฝ๐“ถV
๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฝ๐“ถ VI
๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฝ๐“ถ VII
๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฝ๐“ถ VIII
๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฝ๐“ถ IX
๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฝ๐“ถ X
๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฝ๐“ถ XI
๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฝ๐“ถ XII
๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฝ๐“ถ XIII
๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฝ๐“ถ XIV
๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฝ๐“ถ XV
๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฝ๐“ถ XVI
๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฝ๐“ถ XVIII
๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฝ๐“ถ XIX
๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฝ๐“ถ XX
๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฝ๐“ถ XXI
๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฝ๐“ถ XXII
๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฝ๐“ถ XXIII
๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฝ๐“ถ XXIV
๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฝ๐“ถ XXV
๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฝ๐“ถ XXVI
s p e c i a l : c h a r l i e
๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฝ๐“ถ XXVII
๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฝ๐“ถ XXVIII
๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฝ๐“ถ XXIX
short note!โค๏ธ pls read
๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฝ๐“ถ XXX
๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฝ๐“ถ XXXI
๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฝ๐“ถ XXXII
๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฝ๐“ถ XXXIII
๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฝ๐“ถ XXXIV
๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฝ๐“ถ XXXV
๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฝ๐“ถ XXXVI
๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฝ๐“ถ XXXVII
๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฝ๐“ถ XXXVIII
๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฝ๐“ถ XXXIX
epilogue
final notes | facts about the book

๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฝ๐“ถ XVII

2.8K 240 141
By archiearchives

"What—"
Chesca and I both looked at each other in confusion.

She's wearing a sling bag, her face obviously glammed. She even has lose curls to complete her chic look.

"Didn't I tell you I'm coming today?" I frowned, where is she going when I informed her beforehand?

She flipped her hair timidly, a mannerism she is used on doing when she is in a tensed situation.
"I'm sorry I totally forgot, Jeno asked me to go to the amusement park and I can't decline.."

I instantly smile, any feeling of sadness faded I was happy.
"Why didn't you tell me sooner! You know I am happy that you and Jeno's getting pretty solid."

That's no lie, I love that she's establishing a strong relationship with Jeno, they both deserve it.

She grinned and hugged me, she then whispered something in my ear.. something I didn't realized earlier.
"Enjoy your time with my bro, hihi."

And before I can even reply, she ran full speed and jumped on her car seat.
I was left frozen..

"Are you gonna stand there forever?"
I immediately faced him, trying very hard to hide my flustered face, I bit my lip. His gaze went down as I did that.

"We can do this some other time."

He returned his stare on my eyes, while he is sternly looking at me, I can't help but look left and right. His head tilted in an angle that made him extremely attractive, I realized he's holding music sheets on his hands.

"Okay."
He turned his back to me but left the door opened.

I hissed to myself, it's obvious he made effort and I'm dismissing him like that? But I just want him to pursue me a little hehe.

I dusted my shoes and placed it beside the doormat.

My hands are shaking a bit because I can't help but think of many possibilities. This is probably the result of reading fanfictions day and night. I quietly tucked the loose hair behind my ear, it's so awkward, I'm never alone with him here, in the whole house.

He popped up behind my back, he's holding a gray mug with a good morning print on it. The smell of coffee invaded my nostrils, I missed it. I resigned from the café because the next few days would be a lot of school works.. and my dad is reacting again.

"Why are you here?"

I rolled my eyes, he want to tease me.
"I changed my mind, teach me senpai."

He chuckled lightly, taking a sip of his coffee, I know it scalded his tongue because he pulled away from it too fast, he made sure I didn't notice by playing it cool but come on, I've been observing him for too long to not notice small things about him.

"Make me a coffee.. please."
He placed down his mug on the small glass table here in the living room and jogged his way upstairs.

I took his coffee, he didn't even drank a third of it. Does it taste bad? In curiosity I tried tasting it, my face grimaced. It tasted sour and bitter, a clear evidence he used too much coffee powder. My mouth tasted bitter.

"Don't judge me, we ran out of 3 in 1."
He didn't look at me, he was busy tying his rubber shoes.

What the freak, why did I sip on his cup? It looks like he don't mind it anyway so I rushed to the kitchen. I poured the cursed coffee and looked for their brewing machine.

I decided to make a heart art latte for him, and for me, iced caramel coffee. I don't know why but I can never stomach hot drinks.

"Thank you."
I handed him the mug, he stared at the heart foam, I hope he don't find it too over.

"A heart."
Not a question, but a statement. I just hummed and nodded, I started to sip on my coffee and sighed in pure satisfaction. This one never fails.

He was staring at it for 3 minutes already and I'm getting curious.
"Your coffee will get cold."

Finally he removed his stare from the mug and looked at me.
"But there's a heart."

"And?" I waited for his reason.

"I can't break your heart.."
That instant, I felt like I choked in my own saliva. My heart clenched and the butterflies on my stomach raged wildly, what the freaking freak of all freaks?

My stomach really went:🦋

I tried snapping out of it but Jed is not done yet. He took his phone and took couple of pics. After I saw him done I took his latte.

"Hey—"

I stirred it with my straw from my drink and gave it to him.
"No.. why did you do that?"

I swear my heart freaking melted.

He literally looked like the puppy eye emoji and I feel so bad.
"Because you're supposed to drink that, Jed.."

He nodded slowly and took a sip of his coffee. Since it's already not that hot, he drank it in a short amount of time. I smiled and gave him a thumbs up.

"I will take a jog."

"I thought we're practicing?"

"I have my schedule."
He shrugged and warmed up, I gulped at the sight of his arms and legs. He's just wearing a shirt and shorts, but forgive me dear God for I have sinned after seeing 'that'.

"Come with me."

"Huh?"

"Let's take a jog."

---

This is only a filler chapter💜  I'm not yet ready for angst pray for my soul. Love you all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9K 849 21
what if go eunhyeok met his childhood love again? Will she remember him after her trauma ( her mother's death )? go eunhyeok x reader Baek Dohwa x...
190K 6.9K 35
Ranking: #1(Taennie) 11/17/18 "I'm gonna marry you anyway"
2.9M 73.1K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
42.3K 1.9K 35
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.