Sweets and Soulmates (Stray K...

By Insane4Writing

This is a Stray Kids x Reader story... soulmate au This is fluff I'm gonna try to make this gender neutral s... More

Sweets and Soulmates
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
Author's Note
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
Illusion
Illusion Pt. 2
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
Author's Note
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
Hi/Important
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
Question
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FOURTY
CHAPTER FOURTY ONE
CHAPTER FOURTY TWO
CHAPTER FOURTY THREE
CHAPTER FOURTY FIVE
CHAPTER FOURTY SIX
CHAPTER FOURTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FOURTY EIGHT
Thank you!!!!
CHAPTER FOURTY NINE
T H E E N D
The Lee Felix Situation
Translations & A Surprise
1K Votes!!!!
Cover + Editing + Gift
Sequel

CHAPTER FOURTY FOUR

8.4K 279 107
By Insane4Writing

*Third Person POV*

"Alright boys," Chan calls out. "Let's head back to the dorm."

The other members of Stray Kids get you and follow Chan out of the practice room. The walk back to their dorm and collapse in the living room once the enter the dorm.

"Okay who wants to shower first tonight?" Felix asks tiredly.

Minho raises his hand. "I will."

Changbin speaks up afterwards. "How about you wait until after dinner though."

"Yeah cause we are gonna try to call Y/N after this," Jeongin continues happily.

"Can we order food?" Seungmin questions softly, gaining agreements from everyone.

Felix begins to speak after everyone has their food orders in. "Chan hyung, can we call Y/N now please?"

"Oh yeah can we hyung? Please?" Jisung asks as well, using puppy dog eyes.

"Yeah okay," Chan agrees.

Hyunjin pulls out his phone. "We can use mine. It is fully charged right now."

Chan takes Hyunjin's phone, placing a kiss on Hyunjin's cheek as he does so. "Thank you Jinnie."

The boys all huddle around the phone, searching for Y/N's contact. Once they find it, they click the FaceTime button and wait for him/her/they to pick up. However, Y/N does not answer.

"He/she/they normally pick up immediately," Jeongin observes, worry underlying his tone. "What's wrong?"

"Maybe Y/N is just showering or working on homework right now," Seungmin reasons softly.

"Let's just see if Y/N calls back later," Minho hums, ruffling the youngest hair to calm him down.

The boys break apart, going to do their own thing until the food comes. Once the food comes, they turn their tv on and sit in the living room, eating. Once they are done, Chan and Changbin get up to throw the stuff away, then come back to continue watching tv with the others.

"I'm gonna go shower," Minho announces, getting up and heading to the shower.

The boys all take turns taking showers until everyone has had one. It's close to midnight by the time they all got done, but strangely Y/N still hasn't called them back.

"Maybe we could try to call Y/N back again," Felix suggests.

All the boys nod and huddle around Hyunjin's phone again. They click the call button for Y/N, but Y/N still doesn't pick up. They try two more times, before finally deciding to call it a night.

"If he/she/they call one of us, we can pick up," Changbin speaks. "But maybe he/she/they just can't get to the phone right now."

Everyone decides to stick with that, saying goodnight to everyone and heading up to their rooms. The boys all begin to slowly fall asleep when Hyunjin gets a call. He reaches over to his phone immediately and answers.

"Hello?"

"Hello is this one of Mr/Mrs/Mx. Y/L/N's soulmates?"

Hyunjin sits up, worried. "Yes, this is one of them. Can I ask who is calling?"

"This is the LA General Hospital and I am calling in regards of one of Mr/Mrs/Mx Y/L/N condition."

"His/her/their condition?"

"Yes sir, I'm sorry to say this, but Y/N slipped into a coma this morning after being brought in last night with extreme injuries."

Hyunjin freezes, almost dropping his phone from the news.

"Sir?"

Hyunjin snaps out of the trance, tears in his eyes. "Sorry, thank you for calling. We will be there as soon as possible."

"Okay. I'm sorry to have to call you with such bad news."

"Good bye."

"Goodbye."

Hyunjin takes a second, just sitting on his bed and staring at the ceiling. Tears well up in his eyes and soon begin to fall. Finally deciding to get up, he makes his way to Chan's room and knocks. Chan opens the door and immediately pulls Hyunjin into a hug once he sees the tears.

"What's wrong Jinnie?"

Hyunjin takes a deep breath. "Y/N is in the hospital."

"What?!" Chan exclaims, shocked.

The other boys leave their rooms once they hear the commotion.

"What's going on?" Jisung asks, groggily.

"Y/N is in the hospital," Hyunjin responds again. "In a coma."

"Wait what?" Seungmin asks. "How did that happen?"

"I have no idea," Hyunjin responds shakily. "Apparently, he/she/they were brought in with bad injuries, then he/she/they slipped into a coma."

"I'll call the manager," Changbin states after a few moments of stunned silence.

The other boys huddle around Hyunjin, asking questions. Most of which, Hyunjin can't answer. After a few moments, Changbin comes back out of his room.

"He is booking us tickets on the next plane to LA," Changbin informs the boys. "Which is in four hours, so we need to hurry!"

Everyone takes off to pack their stuff, none of them knowing how much they will actually need. After about it thirty minutes, all the boys are downstairs with their luggage, ready to leave. They rush to their car and speed to the airport. Once they make it through all the checkpoints, they take a seat and wait for their plane to load. Chan goes to get everyone coffee, while the other boys just huddle together in the seats.

When the plane is ready to board, they all get on and immediately take their seats. The plane takes off about 45 minutes later, most of the boys falling asleep for the entire trip. Once they reach LA, a car was rented for them to drive so they get in and head straight for the hospital. They arrive soon, and rush into the building.

"Hi," Chan greets the woman at the front desk. "Our soulmate was just brought in last night and we were wondering where we could find him/her/them."

"Name?"

"Y/F/L Y/L/N."

"Oh, he/she/they is/are on room 669 of floor six."

"Thank you so much," Chan hums.

The boys rush up to the sixth floor and make it to Y/N's room quickly, they all take deep breaths before entering. When they do, all they can see are tubes and wires upon tubes and wires plugged up to Y/N. Continuous heart monitors sit beside the bed where he/she/they lay. IVs are placed into the veins of Y/N's hands and a breathing tube is connected to the nose, along with a feeding tube down Y/N's throat.

"Hey Y/N," Jeongin starts softly, his voice wavering. "It's Jeongin. The rest of the boys are with me too."

A chorus of soft hellos fills the air for a brief moment. Then, the feeling of dread takes over.

Suddenly the door opens and the doctor walks in. "You're the soulmates I presume?"

Chan nods. "Yes we are. Could you happen to tell us what happened?"

"Unfortunately no," the doctor sighs. "Y/N was brought in by his/her/their group of friends, beaten and unconscious. We fixed what we could, but Y/N's body shut down to heal. The extent of his/her/their injuries that we know of are: three broken ribs, a punctured lung, internal and external bleeding, a hyperextended knee, and severe lacerations to the head and back of the neck."

All of the boys look shocked at how much damage there was.

Felix clears his throat, then speaks up. "Do you think Y/N will be okay?"

"Only time will tell," the doctor sighs. "I'm sorry, but I must get on my way. Since you are soulmates, you are allowed to be in here whenever. But please try to take care of yourselves. I will take my leave now."

Once the doctor leaves, the boys sit around the room in various spots, a dark and sad haze settling over the group.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

570K 8.2K 103
AnYeongHaseYo!~ I will write various imagine about our sweet 8 boysโค๏ธ. I hope you will support this book as well๐Ÿ˜Š The story in this book is original...
129K 4.6K 72
โœฐ-,โœŽ*เณƒเผ„ โ–Ž ๐—œ ๐—›๐—”๐—ง๐—˜ ๐—ง๐—ข ๐—”๐——๐— ๐—œ๐—ง . They met years ago, when Stray Kids was just starting their band and when she was starting her college year...
11.9K 323 41
In where an American actor/singer meets a group of 8 fanboys from Korea, who happen to be a K-pop boy group who are on their tour in America. It mos...
174K 4.7K 39
[COMPLETED] Han Jisung X Stray Kids This is about -- Love | Friendship | Brotherhood | Best Friend | Married Couples | Family | Boyfriend & STAY ๐Ÿ˜Š I...