Clementine and Male Reader: B...

By SawtoothEel0903

Clementine and Y/N have been to together since the beginning. Clementine has made a lot of mistakes that hurt... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
The End?
Sequel Out Now

Chapter 32

1.8K 47 49
By SawtoothEel0903

A/N: The score was Ellie-4, Elena-3.

Y/N rubs his eyes as he sits up and fully awakens. He notices the sun is barely setting and decides to get up. He's about to walk out of the house but when he opens the door, he's met with knuckles to his face.

Heather: [gasp] "Oh my god, Y/N! Are you okay?"

Y/N: "Jesus Christ.." He says while holding his nose while checking if there's any blood.

Heather: "I'm so sorry. I didn't know you were right there-"

Y/N: "It's fine, Heather, don't worry about it. You need something?"

Heather: "Leslie's awake. She wants to see you."

Y/N: "Let's go."

They leave Y/N's house and walk over to the infirmary. They enter and stop outside the room that Leslie is in.

Heather: "She's in there. I'm gonna check on the baby and then I'll bring her in."

Y/N: "Okay."

She nods and walks away. Y/N opens the door and sees Leslie laying the bed. She notices him coming in and smiles. He walks over and kneels down as he kisses her forehead.

Y/N: "How do you feel?"

Leslie: "Like shit."

Y/N: "Yeah, I wouldn't know about that."

They chuckle and he runs his fingers through her hair.

Leslie: "We're parents now."

Y/N: "Yeah, we are."

Leslie: "Do you know what it is?"

Y/N: "It's a girl as far as I know. Haven't seen her yet."

Leslie: "Did you just come back?"

Y/N: "I came back a while ago but you were asleep. Then, Heather told me to go home and rest until you woke up."

Leslie: "That fast?"

Y/N: "We found a place closer by."

Leslie: "Where?"

Y/N doesn't want to tell her what actually happened.

Y/N: "It's nothing to worry about. We have more than enough supplies now."

Leslie lets out a sigh of relief. The door opens and Heather walks in holding the baby. Y/N stands up and walks over to her.

Heather: "Here she is." She says while smiling as she hands him the baby.

Y/N takes her into his arms and watches her and amazement.

Heather: "I'll give you guys some space."

She leaves the room and Y/N slowly starts walking over to the bed. He grabs a nearby chair and pulls it next to the bed as he carries her. He sits down and slowly rocks her while not taking his eyes off of her.

Leslie: "She's beautiful."

Y/N: "She is."

Y/N examines the baby's face and then realizes something.

Y/N: "She looks like you."

Leslie: "She does?"

Y/N: "Yeah. Same mean face and everything." He says with a small laugh.

Leslie rolls her eyes.

Y/N: "I'm kidding. What are we gonna name her?"

Leslie: "I don't know. I was thinking maybe, Ellie?"

Y/N: "Ellie?"

Leslie: "Yeah, is that okay?"

Y/N: "It's perfect. I actually used to know someone named Ellie."

Leslie: "Really?"

Y/N: "Yeah."

Leslie: "When?"

Y/N: "Before I got to Sunset. I ran into her and had to spend some time with her because we were getting chased by some rebel group called Fireflies. We got separated during a fight and I swear to god, all I heard was her swearing as I had to run away. I just hope she made it."

Leslie: "Were you guys close?" She asks while slightly squinting her eyes.

Y/N: "No no, she was close with another girl though. Can't remember her name."

Leslie: "Well, I'll make sure she doesn't swear a lot."

Y/N: "Good. I just hope they don't act the same."

Leslie: "Why not? Scared of getting cussed out?" She says teasing him.

Y/N: "No, she was just really witty. I mean, do you know how many times I tried putting tape over her mouth to get her to let me sleep?"

They laugh and then the door opens again. They see Clem, Violet, Aasim, Isabel, and Louis walk in. AJ, Ashley, and Angie were there too. Y/N hands Ellie to Leslie and stands up from the chair.

Y/N: "What are you guys doing here?"

Clem: "We came to see you and the baby."

Y/N: "Oh. Welcome then."

They spend the rest of the time hanging out with each other. They all gathered around the bed and took a group photo with an old polaroid camera somebody found. They were talking and laughing like they were supposed to. As friends....family. But we all know that good things must come to an end...

One Year Later

Leslie sits on the couch with Ellie on her lap. She plays peekaboo with her until Y/N walks into the living room and sits down next to them. He watches as Ellie laughs at Leslie's goofy faces.

Leslie: "You wanna go with da-da?" She says as she bounces Ellie on her legs.

Ellie starts shaking her head no and Y/N scoffs as Leslie laughs.

Y/N: "You don't like your da-da anymore?"

Ellie holds out her hands for Y/N. He crosses his arms and looks away.

Y/N: "No. You don't like your da-da anymore." He says acting mad.

This causes Ellie to start pouting.

Leslie: "You made her sad!"

She starts bouncing her again.

Leslie: "Did da-da make you sad?"

She looks at Y/N and then at Leslie while still pouting.

Y/N: "I'm sorry, baby." He says while shaking her hand.

Leslie: "That's not good enough. Should we kick da-da's ass?"

Ellie starts smiling now and Leslie and Y/N laugh. There's a knock at the door and Y/N gets up to open it. Isabel is at the door and worry is all over her face.

Y/N: "What's wrong, Isabel?"

Isabel: "Have you guys seen Angie. I haven't seen her and nobody knows where she is." She says getting even more worried.

Y/N: "No, Isabel. I haven't seen her."

Leslie walks up to the door while carrying Ellie and sees Isabel.

Leslie: "What's wrong?"

Y/N: "Angie's missing."

Leslie: "What?"

Isabel: "I can't find her anywhere."

Leslie: "C'mon. I'll help you look."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Angie is playing hide and seek with AJ and the other kids. She hides behind a house close to the wall. She waits for a while until she feels something soft against her leg. She looks down and sees a squirrel which frightens her. She falls to the floor and watches as the squirrel leaves through a big opening on the bottom side of the wall. She approaches the opening and sees the squirrel standing there while eating an acorn.

She crawls through the opening and gets closer to the squirrel, staring at it in awe. Then, she sees an arrow flying through the squirrel, pinning it to the floor. She jumps back and falls to the floor again. She then sees a person approaching her. She tries to crawl away without taking her eyes off of the person but bumps into the wall. The person finally reaches her and kneels down in front of her.

??: "Hello, Angie. You remember me?"

She slowly shakes her head no.

??: "Really? Come on, I was your sister, Isabel's boyfriend. You remember Marky?"

She finally recognizes him.

Mark: "Do you remember me now?"

She slowly nods.

Mark: "Good. So you know, this is nothing personal. Well....not against you."

He quickly covers her mouth and puts a bag over her head.

~~~~~~~~~~

They search everywhere for Angie but they end up with nothing. Leslie went to go ask around and Isabel and Y/N went searching for her all over Sunset. They stop at the front gate and Y/N can see Isabel visibly panicking. He puts his hands on her shoulders and looks her in the eyes.

Y/N: "We'll find her, okay? You don't have to worry."

She nods and pulls him into a hug. He hugs her back and after a while she let's go.

Isabel: "I believe you."

Y/N: "Good. We'll find her, no matter what."

Isabel nods again. Y/N starts looking around the settlement.

Isabel: "Hey, Y/N?"

Y/N: "Yeah?"

Isabel: "Thank you, for last night. I had a good time."

Y/N looks confused.

Y/N: "What are you talking about?"

Isabel: "Last night. I know it was wrong to do that to Leslie, but I'm glad you feel the same way about me."

Y/N: "Isabel, what are you talking about? I was with Leslie and Ellie last night."

Isabel: "I know, you said you had to leave early. But I still had a good time."

Y/N: "Isabel. I have no idea what you're talking about."

Isabel: "You don't remember?"

Y/N: "Remember what?"

Isabel: "Y/N, we had sex."

Y/N: "What?!"

Isabel: "Yeah. You came over but you were wearing a cloak for some reason. Then we just hung out until it happened. You don't remember?"

Y/N: "Isabel, please tell me this is a joke. I was with Leslie the whole time!"

A loud bang is heard and Y/N sees the gatekeeper Josh fall dead from the tower. More shots are heard outside of the walls and some people start taking cover. People start handing out weapons to the fighters while the vulnerable people go into the houses. Y/N grabs his rifle and quickly takes cover waiting for anything to happen. Leslie comes up to him while taking cover.

Leslie: "What's going on?"

Y/N: "I don't know. Go to the house with Ellie and keep her safe."

Leslie: "I can't, I have to help."

Y/N: "Leslie, go. I'm not taking any chances."

She looks at the gate and then back at Y/N.

Leslie: "Be careful."

She kisses him and leaves with Ellie in her hands.

Isabel: "We have to find Angie!" She says while taking cover next to him.

Y/N: "I know, Isabel. Try to look around but be careful."

She nods and leaves. Clementine shows up and takes cover.

Clem: "What's happening?"

Clementine looks at the gate and then she hears a megaphone.

Lily: "Clementine! Come out here, right now!"

Y/N and Clementine look at each other as they realize what's happening.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.9K 2.4K 31
(Clementine X Reader) Welcome to Ericson's Boarding School for Troubled Youth. After... "it" happened... Most of the teachers at Ericson's Boarding...
112K 1.6K 25
Just be aware, this is The Finale Season expect you're in it too and of course, you romance Clementine <3
3.1K 92 8
Family dead. Friends dead. Death is pretty fucking common the last few years. You have roamed alone for a while now. Trust is hard to give.. or get...
10.1K 363 33
!THIS IS A FANFIC! This is a story about Y/n L/n. In an apocalyptic world. She ends up taking refuge at a beaten down school named Ericsons home for...