𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 - (𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐱�...

By icykk444

Benjamin Evans is feminine. "Should I take off my nail polish? Change my clothes? What if they look at me we... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Characters
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two
Sixty Three
Sixty Four
Sixty Five
Sixty Six
Sixty Seven
Sixty Eight
Sixty Nine
Seventy
Seventy One
Seventy Two
Seventy Three
Seventy Four
Seventy Five
Seventy Six
Seventy Seven
Seventy Eight
Seventy Nine
Eighty
Eighty One
Eighty Two
Eighty Four
Eighty Five
Eighty Six
Eighty Seven
Eighty Eight
Eighty Nine
Ninety
Ninety One
Ninety Two
Ninety Three
Nintey Four
Ninety Five
Ninety Six
Ninety Seven
Ninety Eight
Ninety Nine
One Hundred
Hundred And One
Hundred And Two
Hundred And Three
Hundred And Four
Hundred And Five
Hundred And Six
Hundred And Seven
Hundred And Eight
Hundred And Nine
Hundred Ten
Hundred Eleven
Hundred Twelve
Hundred Thirteen
Hundred Fourteen
Hundred Fifteen (X)
Hundred Sixteen
Hundred Seventeen
Hundred Eighteen
Hundred Nineteen
Hundred Twenty
Hundred Twenty One
Hundred Twenty Two
Hundred Twenty Three
Hundred Twenty Four
Hundred Twenty Five
Hundred Twenty Six
Hundred Twenty Seven
Hundred Twenty Eight
Hundred Twenty Nine
Hundred Thirty
Hundred Thirty One
Hundred Thirty Two
Hundred Thirty Three
Hundred Thirty Four (X)
Hundred Thirty Five
Hundred Thirty Six
Hundred Thirty Seven
Hundred Thirty Eight
Hundred Thirty Nine
Hundred Forty
Hundred Forty One
Hundred Forty Two
Hundred Forty Three
Hundred Forty Four
Hundred Forty Five
Hundred Forty Six
Hundred Forty Seven
Hundred Forty Eight
Hundred Forty Nine (X)
Hundred Fifty
Hundred Fifty One
Hundred Fifty Two
Hundred Fifty Three
Hundred Fifty Four
thanks !!

Eighty Three

3.2K 139 128
By icykk444

a/n: lately i seem to be getting a lot of, not hate, but i guess rude comments on my storyline for this specific book, alongside some very distasteful direct messages. if there's something you may not like, constructive criticism is always welcome but could you please be kind about it? i'm not a large and famous writer, im just passionate about writing things i find interesting and like to put it out on this app... anyways, enjoy this chapter. (:

*
Gabi walks into the girls' bathroom, seeing Kiara sitting next to Zoē as she cried.

Gabi gasp, "Oh. I'm sorry...I didn't know anyone was in here".

Zoē looks up, her face a deep red and she had tears falling down her eyes. Kiara rolls her eyes at Gabi and stands up, "Can we talk? Outside the bathroom?"

Gabi nods and walks out, Kiara following. Kiara sighs, "Can you not tell anyone about this? Her crying, I mean".

"Why? Everyone knows what happened".

"Because Gabi. It's embarrassing. He cheated on her".

Gabi shrugs, "Sorry, you're asking me for a favor? After everything with Benjamin. Fuck that".

Gabi turns to walk away, rolling her eyes. Kiara scoffs and rolls her eyes as well, "Bitch".

*
Benjamin walks into his house on the phone with Noah, giggling. "I don't mean to tell her 'I told you so' but...She has it coming, I mean seriously? The only reason he got with her was to fuck with me, and now that I pay him no attention, he got bored with her".

Noah chuckles whiles putting gas into his car. "I mean...You were right. Can we flaunt that in her face?"

"I knew it'd happen, kinda. He's got tired of her cause he realized that I'm pretty much over the whole situation".

"And now she's the one who looks dumb...Do you think their gonna try and contact you?"

"More than likely. I'm not gonna pay mind to it though. I'm over that part of my life".

Noah smiles and nods, "Good. So, what are you gonna do tonight?"

"Well, I have a headache so I'm gonna take some medicine and then probably work on some more of my robotics work".

"Headache? Why?"

"My therapist told me it might be a side effect of me getting off them. Told me if I take meds it's should go away".

"Okay. Hey, where's the competition? You want me to come?"

"It's at some college and I'd love for you to come but it's during the school day so unless you wanna skip ELL which I think is required for you".

"Damn it. I don't even need that class like...I can speak pretty fluently".

"I know". Benjamin reaches into the medicine cabinet, grabbing the Tylenol. He turns the cap when his mom walks in.

"Benjamin! What are you doing?"

Benjamin turns around and Olivia grabs the bottle. "What are you doing!?"

Benjamin furrows his brows, "I'm taking medicine. I have a headache".

"No! You don't just get to take medicine whenever you feel like it".

"Mom-".

"Hang is the phone".

Benjamin gulps, "N-Noah I'm gonna go, I'll call you later".

"Okay, bye bebesita".

"Bye". Benjamin hangs up the phone, sliding it into his back pocket.

Olivia grabs the pill bottle from him and shakes her head. She opens it, placing once pill in his hands. Then, she walks away before coming back with a small cardboard box.

She walks over to the medicine cabinet and starts to place any kind of medicine in it. "Until I fully trust you, you need to ask for medicine, you hear me?"

Benjamin nods and walks to the fridge to grab a water bottle. "My therapist said you and Dad would be on edge. I-I'm sorry, mom".

"It's fine, Benny. Just-...".

"I understand. I'm gonna go do some homework".

**
Elly walks in her house, just getting home from basketball practice. She sets her gym bag down and walks into the kitchen.

She goes into the fridge, grabbing a Gatorade bottle, and sits down at the island.

Eva walks out, rolling her eyes. "God, mom. You're so fucking-".

Eva over at Elly and sighs. "Hey, Elly".

"Hey...Everything okay?"

"Yeah, mom is just...Being mom. Uh...How's basketball?"

"It's good. You sure you're alright?"

"Yeah. I just...Came by to tell mom that I almost had a slip last night and...She didn't respond very well. Made me feel worse".

"I'm sorry, Eva. You've been doing so well, though. And you didn't do it last night so that's all that matters".

"I know I just...Don't wanna disappointing the girls, you know? I'm trying my best".

"Well, I'm proud of ya, sis".

Eva smiles, "Thanks, Elly. Oh! We finished setting up the majority of the new house, you should come to see".

*
Kiara sits with Zoē at her house, comforting her. She frowns and grabs Zoe's hand, "We could try and talk to him".

"No. I don't wanna talk to Katen. Out of all people he cheated on me with Hayley? I thought she was our friend".

"I know, Zo. You're okay without him, though. Trust me".

"I dropped Benjamin for him. I look stupid now".

Kiara doesn't respond and looks down. She frowns again and runs her hand up and down Zoē's back.

Zoē wipes her face, "He'd never forgive us, Ki. Ever. Not after what we did and what we said".

"I know...I know. Trust me. I've thought about it...All the time...All the fucking time".

"I feel so stupid...All that time wasted".

Kiara nods, "Yeah".

**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 234 15
Elliot Burton hasn't known peace since Bennett Harris popped around for 6th form. Known for his strong build, rebellious streak, and aggressive tende...
189K 9.7K 38
Jude doesn't talk. He can't, even when he wants to. They don't want to hear what he has to say, and they only use their words to hurt him. So why eve...
39.5K 279 30
Ben has always known he was different from the other boys, but when his school uniform gets swapped with his sisters, his entire life changes into so...
4.9K 232 20
[COMPLETED] Ben is a one of a kind. He can lift up your mood in a minute, he would always be there for you even after you leave him alone. And then t...