Abusive Yang x abused male be...

By Monksanto

You were Yang's boyfriend for a good long while intel she started beating you for no reason you then got fed... More

Bio
Ending a relationship and heading to shade
First day a shade and getting drunk
Our first mission
Weapon tune-up day and hanging out with Leone.
The team finds out, and Y/n's lousy day
The confession
Finding out the truth.
100 Followers
Heat (Lemon)
The last question for a little while I promise
Meeting my family
My semblance
Forgiveness
Announcement
My list of story ideas
THE TEST
Vacation and a reward (lemon)
Poll
Her family
New story is out
A plan and a safe place for now...
The proposal
300 fallowers
getting ready for the vital festival
Vital festival
Yang vs Leone
Shower time ( Lemon)
A wonderful surprise
Final confrontation
The perfect life: Epilogue
Potential for a sequel
Sequel
Sequel is out

The wedding

7.8K 134 63
By Monksanto

Leone P.O.V~

I sat in the dressing room, getting ready for the happiest day of my life. I chose Akame for my maid of honor and, Mine, Chelsea, and my friend Sheele for my bridesmaids. I felt oddly nervous. I wasn't getting cold feet or anything, but I was afraid of Y/n saying no or someone objecting to the wedding.

Chelsea:" Come on, Leone. You're stressing out over nothing. Y/n will say yes, and this wedding will go off without a hitch."

Mine:" As much as I hate to say it, Chelsea has a point."

Akame:" Yeah, I mean, think about it. Would Y/n prepose to you if he didn't want to marry you."

It made since when I thought about it made since Y/n wouldn't ask me to marry him if he didn't want to want to get married.

Sheele:" Hey, guys, could you help me? I got my hair stuck in the automatic curler."

My friends chuckled at Sheele, being a klutz. Akame went to Sheele's side to help her. I looked at my wedding dress; the white and golden fabric looked beautiful; the seamstress did an excellent job. 

I smiled and put on my wedding dress. Today truly was going to be one of the happiest days of my life.

Y/n P.O.V~

I was combing my hair and grooming the fur on my cat ears. As soon I finished fixing my hair and ears, I put on my suit and checked to see how my best man and groomsmen were doing. Tatsumi was fully dressed and checking himself in the mirror, fixing his tuxedo, and Lubbock was still getting dressed, and his hair was messy like always, but there was something elegant about it this time. I smiled, grew nervous thinking about the wedding. What if someone said they object to the marriage what if Leone gett's cold feet. I started sweating as Tatsumi placed his hand on my shoulder.

Tatsumi:" You okay?"

Y/n:" *sigh* Yeah, I'm just a little worried."

Tatsumi:" do you think Leone is going to say no?"

I silently nodded as Tatsumi patted my shoulder.

Tatsumi:" Don't panic; she won't say no."

I sighed as we left the dressing room and took your places. I nervously stood, waiting for it to start. Music started playing as my cat ear flicked up as I looked and saw Leone in a beautiful golden and white dress. Leone walked to the space in front of me, and I lifted the veil covering her face.

Y/n:" You look beautiful."

Leone's cheeks burned red she smiled in response.

Leone:" Thank you."

My father Griha cleared his throat as him being the chief of menagerie was going to be the on officiating our wedding.

Y/n:" You can start pop."

Leone:" Please do."

Griha:"* Clears thought* "Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony. If any person here can show cause why these two people should not be entered in holy matrimony, speak now or forever hold your peace."

I expected someone to stand up dramatically out of there seats and say something, but everyone remained quiet and in their places. A wave of relief washed over me as my father continued the ceremony.

Griha:" Marriage It is one of life's most luxurious surprises when the accidental meeting of two life paths lead them to proceed together along the common way as husband and wife. It is one of life's most beautiful experiences when a casual relationship grows into a permanent bond of love. This meeting and this growth bring us together today. Y/n and Leone, will you take vows here before all of us, which symbolize the manifested promises you have already made and will continue to make to each other throughout your lives?"

Leone and Y/n:" We will."

Griha:" Please retreat after me."

I repeated my father's words hoping that Leone would say the lines that we had practiced indicating that she would go threw with the wedding.

Y/n:" I, Y/n, take you, Leone, as my friend and love, beside me and apart from me, in laughter and in tears, in conflict and tranquillity, asking that you be no other than yourself, loving what I know of you, trusting what I do not yet know, in all the ways that life may find us."

Leone smiled at me with a glint in her eyes that made me know that made it possible for me able to tell that she wanted the marriage just like I did. My father told Leone to repeat his words like I had done earlier.

Leone:" I, Leone, take you, Y/n, as my friend and love, beside me and apart from me, in laughter and in tears, in conflict and tranquillity, asking that you be no other than yourself, loving what I know of you, trusting what I do not yet know, in all the ways that life may find us."

Leone stared at me as she said her vows, smiling, we now moved on to the ring exchange.

Griha:" The circle is the symbol of the sun, earth, and universe. It is the symbol of peace. Let this ring be the symbol of unity and order in which your two lives are joined in one unbroken circle. Wherever you go, return unto one another and to your togetherness. Y/n, as you place the ring on Leone's finger, please repeat after me:"

Y/n:" I give you this ring to wear upon your hand as a symbol of our unity in steadfast love."

I placed the ring on my fiance's finger.

Griha:" Leone, as you place the ring on Y/n's finger, please repeat after me:"

Leone began to repeat my father's words as her cheeks were red with love, and she smiled at me.

Leone:" I give you this ring to wear upon your hand as a symbol of our unity in steadfast love."

Leone placed the ring on my finger.

Griha:" You are mature people who have established individual patterns of living. Yet you have found not only a need for companionship but the satisfaction of that need in each other's company. It is this love, based upon a responsible understanding, that will aid you in creating out of your two lives, a marriage and a happiness you will share. Stand fast in hope and confidence, believing in yourself and believing in each other.

Since you two have come before your friends and family and have declared your love and devotion to each other, I now greet you with them as husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

I grabbed Leone's cheek and kissed her on the lips. It was a short yet sweet tender and passionate kiss all at the same time. We broke the kiss as we began to leave the places we were standing in as Leone threw her bouquet flowers. It looked like Mine was going to be the lucky girl and catch it, but right as it was about to land in Mine's grip Chelsea being taller, then she grabbed the flowers just above where she could reach. Mine was furious, to say the least, as she yelled at Chelsea. I smickered as my new wife, and I began to head to the reception.

Mine P.O.V~

I had my wrapped my arms around Tatsumi's as I gazed at the new husband and wife dancing. I an odd warm feeling in my chest as my boyfriend wasn't paying attention; he was eating a cookie.

Mine:" Hey, Tatsumi."

Tatsumi:" Hm."

Mine:" Let's get married."

Tatsumi:" Wait, wha!"

Mine:" Not now, you idiot, but soon, this is Y/n and Leone's time."

Y/n P.O.V~

I dance with my wife as I held her in a dip our nose's touching.

Y/n:" I love Leone, my wife."

Leone smiled as she kissed my nose.

Leone:" I love you too, Y/n, my husband."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 74 14
Just like my last one Y/n was apart of the rose/Xiao Long/branwen family. As almost every other Rwby x male reader story he was abused and neglected...
439K 4.7K 62
This is my first story so please forgive me for my mistakes I'm just thought of this so I hope you guys like it. Who ever is reading this. And hope y...
195K 1.5K 31
It was a nice day in vale and a happy family with taiyang,summer rose. Qrow. And raven with there kids ruby rose and yang xiao long,but there was one...
371K 4.7K 39
Crossover Harem x Male Abused and Neglected OP reader Y/n L/n, A nobody. He doesn't have a Quirk, A Semblance, An Imperial Arm, Nothing. He is a 2nd...