Manon's Child

Da AmayhaR

After the war, everything has changed for Manon. All of her friends are dead and grief is eating her up insid... Altro

Intro
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22 - IF YOU KNOW ME DONT READ THIS
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27 - IF YOU KNOW ME DONT READ THIS
Part 28 - IF YOU KNOW ME DONT READ THIS
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
THIS IS NOT A PART
ALSO NOT A PART
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Not an update sorry :,(
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Bye
The Wedding

Part 35

1.4K 34 8
Da AmayhaR

Dorian's POV

"Seriously?! I came all this way for nothing?!"

"Not nothing," Aelin says. "You get to see me - which of course, will always be the highlight of your trip."

"Not now, Aelin," I snap, scowling.

"Sorry," she says. Then she smirks. "If it's any consolation, Manon literally jumped out of a window to get to you."

"Wha- you know what, I'm not even gonna ask." I sigh. "Why wouldn't  you jump out of a window when you're carrying a baby?"

"Calm down," Aelin says, stepping up to me. "Just come get some food or something. I'm sure there's enough to spare."

"No," I object, pulling my hand over my face. I'm  exhausted. "I need to find Manon."

"No, you don't," Aelin says, grabbing me by the wrist and pulling me through the gates. I'm too tired to stop her. Elide hurries ahead, probably to warn the servants or someone that I'm here. Aelin continues, "If you travel like this, you'll fall off your horse, and then you brother will have to rule Adarlan. He's like, three. You need to eat and rest. Go be Manon's knight in shining armour when your not going to fall off your horse and be trampled to death."

Aelin begins to lead me down a corridor, then stops short. I shake my wrist out of her iron grip. "I can walk on my own, y'know."

She lets go of my arm, shrugging, and starts following Elide, who has just reappeared. "How's Chaol?" Aelin asks. "Has the baby been born yet?"

I smile, thinking of my best friend and his very pregnant wife. "No," I say, "But the baby's due any day now."

"You have to tell me as soon as it's born," Aelin insists. "Do you know what gender it is?"

"No," I reply. We stop in front of a nondescript wooden door, and Elide pushes it open.

"Here," she says. "I'm sorry, we didn't know you were, so the room has only just been made up. The servants are running a bath, or you can eat with us if you prefer."

"Thank you for the invite," I say, "But I'll retire now." Aelin rolls her eyes. "What?"

"You're just so... polite," she says. I laugh, then shut the door behind me. I'll go and find Manon tomorrow, and try to persuade her not to be mad at me.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

68.8K 1.9K 25
This is a crossover between 2 existing books series, I recommend reading both the Throne of Glass series and the a Court of Thorns and Roses series (...
61.8K 1.2K 13
when aelin is taken by maeve and tortured, she is suddenly transported into another world after being on the verge of dying. things start to get bet...
4.5K 124 26
Feyre is once again stuck in Tamlin's manor after bargaining to get her family home. she is getting desperate but then a portal appears. Aelin has be...
1.6K 93 10
Carnage. War. Bloodshed. It surrounded the Mala Fire-Bringer's descendants. Their loved ones had fallen one by one and they were desperately trying t...