Sudden Changes [Yandere Simul...

By Kiruma_Haruka

ѕтαтυѕ [𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱] Note : The rivals will turned into the Male versions ones and Info-Chan and Ayano... More

P R O L O G U E
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
E P I L O G U E
T H E - G A M E
❤ Osano Najimi
❤ Amao Odayaka
❤ Kizano Sunobu
❤ Oko Ruto
❤ Aso Rito
❤ Mujo Kina
❤ Mido Rana
❤ Osoro Shidesu
❤ Hanako Yamada
❤ Megamo Saikou
❤ Info-kun
❤ Budo Masuta
❤ Kaga Kusha
❤ Taeko Yamada
❤ Nemesis-kun
❤ Ayato Aishi
Additional Route
End Note
🔥BONUS-CHAPTER🔥
🔥Bonus-Chapter (2)🔥
🔥Bonus - Chapter (3)🔥
🔥Bonus-Chapter (4)🔥
Ya Fools :)
🎄Christmas + New Year Special🎄
❤A Little Gift❤
To my fellow Indonesians

T H I R T Y - S I X

3.2K 99 35
By Kiruma_Haruka

Truthfully, I just want to get to the scenarios now XD

You can open the song while reading this, but I suggest you open it when there will be a warning.

~ ❤ ~

Lemon

~ ❤ ~

~ Y/N's Point of View ~

It was dark. I felt light somehow.

I was trapped in a void and I don't even know how to escape from here. What had I really done?

Wait

What happened actually?

Yeah last memories I had was hurting her, pointing fingers and laughing. That's so fucking weird.

I stood up from the place and started walking. Why did I even start to walk when the road was endless?

I glanced all around the place, still darkness. There was nothing. There was no hope. Hah... don't make me laugh. I'm not giving up in despair.

I sat on my knees, staring at nothing as I could feel tears brimming from my eyes.

I want to get out.

"Why didn't you say so?" a voice interrupted my crying fit as I turned around and gasp. There stood the most familiar person I know. He outstretched a hand as I stare at it.

Why do I feel like this isn't him?

But I took his hand anyway. He pulls me up to my feet and his other arm wrapped around my waist, pulling me close to him.

Now that I look closer, why are his eyes white?

"Oko?"

"Mhmm?" he hummed.

"H-how... how did you get here?" confused and curious, I asked him right away. He didn't seem like he wanted to let go. He kept hugging me as he buries his head on the crook of my neck, his breath tickling my skin.

"To save you..."

"I must... become one... with the demons," his answers had made me stunned as I pulled away, grabbing both of his cheek to my palms. His skin had black veins and his eyes were very white.

Both of his hands placed on top of mines, as he closes his eyes and lay on one of them.

"I care so much for you..." he then let go and hold onto both of my shoulders as he lay his forehead onto mine. He smile and caress my cheek, before pushing me off.

"Wake up."

~ ❤ ~

~ Third Point of View ~

"Shit shit shit shit!" Izayoi kept cursing and running while the others were following behind. Osoro had to helped Hanako and Taeko as Mido helped him to carry the boy.

The hallways was somehow seem endless. It turns like a maze. Left
Right
Left
Right

Yet again the came back to the start as Izayoi punched onto the wall, screaming more profanities.

"LET ME FUCKING GO!" the voice of the girl they were searching was heard somewhere. Izayoi head turns upwards, screaming for the girl's name.

Following with a pair of scream, they quickly run again. This time, Nemesis isn't going easy. He took Osoro's bat and just smashed the whole wooden wall apart, giving them another entrance to lead.

Her voice was getting louder and louder, meaning that they were closed to her now.

Out of nowhere, they went Aso who was also running in one of the hallway. They followed him as he notices them, still running, following behind Oko who had sped up.

Finally, they all stopped at an empty room. It was large.

A music room?

There was a piano on it and a few instruments.

And there, they saw Y/N shaking violently, kicking around the ropes. Just as they were about to step to her, a few guards came up and went in front of her, pointing guns at her friends.

"Y/N..." Izayoi spoke as the girl kept struggling to be free, her arms and legs were now red from the tight rope. Some even bleed through her harsh attitude.

"You know... if you kept struggling like that, maybe you'll die faster than I thought you would!" Rei came out with a gun as she held it onto Y/N's head, her hand was on the trigger.

Y/N's eyes widened as she stop moving, her breathing hitched as tears began to prick on the edge of her eyes. The iron hit the side of her head had made her stop all of her movements.

Seeing this, Rei smirked and walked out, taking the gun off of her head making her and the other relieved. "Take her brother."

Izayoi was shoved from the back by a guard as the others were held and guns were pointing on each other heads. Seeing this Y/N struggle to free herself. Still struggling, but does it without a sound.

She stares at Oko and he stares back, both locking their eyes on each other. Her eyes pleaded for help, and so, he did. Like what he had done before, he summoned the arms and had made those surrounded him die in an instant.

The rest was shocked to see him like this. Then, he somehow got shoved something hard, someone actually went through his powers.

Rei had pushed him off, as the summon demon was out from his body and disappeared in thin air. He was in a coughing fit, a few blood trickling down from his mouth.

There goes her plan.

She was about to give up, until one of the guards near here - which was dead - had a dagger on his hand. She tried her best, using her legs as they stretch to get the weapon.

Izayoi was yanked by the hair and was dragged near the window. His hand was hold to the back as he was told to stood up.

A guard punched his face twice as he turns numb, but nonetheless, he was still trying to get to his feet. He stare at the girl with heartbroken eyes. This wasn't the girl he dated.

"Rei..." he called as the girl laugh.

"You should have called Kiruma, not Rei. I already set my heart for someone else," she spoke, grabbing him by the chin to look up at her, a smirk planted into her face.

She took a step back, lifting her gun as it was direct to his heart. A smirk planted to her face as everyone's eyes widened.

"Izayoi..." Y/N called, her tears started to stream.

"Goodbye..." and so she pulled the trigger.

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

Lavender's green, dilly dilly

°

°

°

°

°

°

Lavender's blue

°

°

°

°

°

°
If you love me, dilly dilly

°

°

°

°

°

°

I will love you
*ˢᵗᵃʳᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵒⁿᵍ*

°

°

°

°

"Does a shot in the head counts?" everyone's eyes widened in horror as the female stood in front of her brother's and the bullet hit onto her head. Funny, she still speaks even though the pain had numb ever part of her.

The blood hit Izayoi's face and body as he stare at the back of his beloved sister with fear and horror in his eyes. Tears slowly stream by his eyes as the girl stood there in silent.

The blood trickle down from her head to her face as her eyes slowly shut.

"Y-Y/N..."

Thud

~ ❤ ~

Cops had entered the scene as Y/N's body was taken right away to the hospital. They had arrested the girl, Luke's father and the few guards that were left.

The white room of the hospital wasn't keeping her brother from being sane. He punched the wall as the doctors tried to calm him down, but nothing seems to work.

Hearing the news, the next day, their mother came to Japan and had been crying outside of her daughter's hospital room.

Saeran was devastated as his brother came to Japan and had stayed at Izayoi's house, calming his brother and his friend. It was hard for him to stay strong to know that his friend is in her brink of death.

Saeyoung waited outside the hospital since no one dare to came and waited. They were all devastated. The doctors came out and told him everything as he was allowed to come in.

Once he enters the room, the first sight seeing how was a female. H/C hair that used to be bright and soft, it looks dull. Her E/C orbs were shut closed and bandages were wrapped all over her head.

"Mr. Choi, you must understand... She has a low chance in surviving. The bullet hit her quite deep, but it wasn't that depends for us to take it out."

He listened and listened. After a few minutes talking, he excused himself as Saeyoung sat on the side of the girl's hospital bed. Her face looks so out colored. Her used to bright and sassy demeanour... what happened.

He was met with silence. Usually when they met, he'll jump at her and happily called out her name, and even he if doesn't,  the girl would always greet him nonetheless.

He grabbed onto her hand which was quite cold as the heart monitor kept beeping. The only thing alive was probably the monitor and the clock. He felt like he was also dead as no sound or movements were produced by him after he touches her hand.

The possibilities inside his head... gosh.

He took off his glasses and held tightly onto the girl's hand, weeping and crying, begging her to come back, to respond, to give any movements to him that she's alive.

But none was receive.

He still try nonetheless.

Everyday, he would be the only one coming to her place, sometimes there would be Eun-Ri and Luke. Eun-Ri would always cry and screamed, while Luke could only plant his head onto the wall, tears were visible even though he tried to hide it.

And then we're would be Izayoi who would thrash all over the house and blame himself for her sister's condition.

And the worst part was him cutting up himself. Everyday a new scar just to count the days of when she'll awake soon.

Some of her friends even came to see her, but everytime they just took a glance at her sight, their heart shatters, and there is nothing they could do.

All they could do was hope she'll be alive.

Even the sadness of that day Even the suffering of that day
あの日の悲しみさえ あの日の苦しみさえ

I loved all of that with you
そのすべてを愛してた あなたとともに

A bitter lemon scent that remains in my chest
胸に残り離れない 苦いレモンの匂い

I can't go home until the rain stops
雨が降り止むまでは帰れない

You are still my light
今でもあなたはわたしの光

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.9K 1.1K 63
Ayano Aishi has a boyfriend, Budo Masuta, and they both attend Akedemi High. Ayano had long given up on her Senpai noticing her. Until he does... Tar...
387 21 8
Kokona and Ayano both have their sights set on the same guy, Taro Yamada. Ayano deviously plans her rival's demise. She fantasizes over having Senpai...
712K 12.1K 37
Have you ever liked the Male rivals and wanted them to be your boyfriend? Well you're in luck! This book has just that. (i I can't say that cause me...
184K 3.9K 29
Ayano is after Senpai once more, unfortunately for her however, several rivals block her way. This time however, they're all boys and after her?!? Ho...