Creativity Must Be Present {O...

By irl_BraadVengolor

Title Says All I do accept requests^^ :3 !!MAY CONTAIN MANGA/SHOW SPOILERS!! !!CHAPTERS CONTAINING THIS CONTE... More

Request Page (Closed)
30 Minutes.
The Bathrooms.
Making Dreams Come True
got tagged bitches
At Fault
Anniversary
Bloody Orchids
Oops
Loyalty
Secret Society
The Best Kind of High
Haircut
You Can Do Anything
Until You're Well Again
Rock You Like a Hurricane
The First Move ("Oops" Pt. 2)
A Tagged Part Appears!
Protective Dork
Ink and Smoke
!!Do Not Touch!!
Villains Never Get a Happy Ending
It's Just a Prank, Bro-
Trade.
You're... What?
Not-So-First Impressions
I Ain't Ever Seen Aizawa with a Partner-
Perfect
It'll Be Alright
Flirt and Avoid, That's the Strat.
!!Announcement!!
One of Those Nights
!!ANOTHER ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Shouldn't Be Delivery, But It Is
FELL IN LOVE WITH A GUY AT THE ROCK SHOW- uh, Hidden Room? Rock Band? Rock Band
X Stone World Promise X
Meisters and Weapons; Gods and Regalia's
Boys Can Be Ballerina's, Too
Yeah... i'M a gAmEr
Subnautic Danger
If You Don't, You'll Regret It
You
Did.
Until Morow
!!UPDATE!!
30k Special(Preview)
One Last Rodeo
Dumpling!
Poof. Thot Gone.
Strain
Secret Snuggles from a Man Built Like Burnt Toast
HEY YOU COME LOOK AT THIS(Voting Open)
UPDATE(The Arcana+)
Black-Eyed Brawler
Tranquil Embrace
Eye Contact? Nah Fam-
*AGGRESSIVE TRUMPET NOISEEEEEEES*
henlo(a few tings)
Wolf Form

Happy Birthday, Blasty Babe!

2K 47 0
By irl_BraadVengolor

Katsuki Bakugou x Male Reader (Birthday Special)

(Here's some fluff, 'cause the next one's gonna make you cry lol)
**(p/t) is personality trait.**

"Hey Katsuki?" (Y/n) asked his boyfriend, head laying in his lap while the ash-blonde played with his (h/l) hair.

"Hm?" He responded, his normal scowl had softened into a kind and caring expression while his red eyes locked with the (taller, shorter)'s (e/c) one's to show he was listening.

"If you could have one thing in the whole world, what would it be?"

Bakugou pondered for a minute, sighing as he came to a conclusion.

"Nothing." (Y/n) was shocked by his answer, sitting up and removing his head from the other's comfortable lap. He sat there, his mouth agape until his partner started to laugh.

"You- haha- you should see the look on your fACE!" He continued to cackle like a madman all the while you just sat next to him, a million thoughts running through your head.

"Nothing? What do you mean nothing?"

"I mean, I don't want a dorm filled with decorations, i don't want a store-bought birthday cake, and I dont want a bunch of damn extras getting me gifts. I don't need it." He explained, turning his body towards (Y/n) and cupping his face in his calloused hands.

"But, then it won't be a party.." The (h/c) haired teen pouted a little, posture slumping to show his slight disappointment.

"Dumbass," Katsuki let out a light chuckle while he showed you a smile. *Cough* one that didn't make him look like a psycho, *cough*

"All I want for my birthday, all I need, is you." With that, he leaned in closer and captured his boyfriend's lips with his own, the two of them sharing a slow kiss filled with nothing but undying love for each other.

When the two pulled away, (Y/n) started chuckling, Katsuki following suit seeing as the (p/t) Hero-in-Training's laugh is contagious.

"I love you so much, 'Suki." (Y/n) smiled.

"I love you too, damn Bombshell." "Suki" replied, making those beautiful (e/c) orbs widen again.

"No "dumbass" this time?" He asked.

"Nope. You finally get a real nickname, Bombshell." He smiled again, warming the other's heart.

"Happy birthday, 'Suki."

Happy birthday "Blasty Bitch" Bakuhoe :)
Short and sweet, eh?
Also, blaze it up guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.1K 2.1K 20
(DISCONTINUED) The life of Izuku Midoriya in this Fanfic! what will happen if Izuku is still quirk less? what happens if he is considered as a super...
1.1M 28.9K 53
> You were in a really bad state, all throughout your life. Soon you made a choice, a choice that was meant to be your last. Until you open your eyes...
13.8K 365 16
"You're from a whole other world" "A different dimension" "You open my eyes" "And I'm ready to go" "Lead me into the light" You just finished th...
1.8M 52.3K 81
"Don't... Don't do that again you dumbass... " "I love you too Katsuki " Child hood friends that were seperated for 10 years of their life. But ones...