lovely - Leonardo DiCaprio

By xmarvelle

𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴, 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘱𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥. 𝘸... More

the characters
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Final Epilogue
THANK YOU♡

5

6.4K 135 164
By xmarvelle

The next morning, I was waken by my mom opening the curtain of the window, nagging.

"You're really not gonna get out of that bed? Giselle this is the last straw, I've been waking you up for 30 minutes! You can't be like this anymore, Erin Giselleah."

"Okay mom I'm sorry, I'm up. I'll do better, I promise," I said as I stretch, squinting from the exposure of the sun.

"Alright. Now please go down the stairs and make some breakfast for them," she says, referring to the DiCaprios.

I went downstairs and heated up the frying pan. I was still half-asleep to be honest. But I heard people talking from the living room.

I took a peek and I only saw a man that looks like Leo, but older. Huh, strange. Who was he talking t—

"What's for breakfast?"

"AHH!"

"AHHH!"

I screamed as Leo cuts me off from my thoughts. It took him by surprise causing him to scream as well.

"Jesus. You scared me, again!" I said to him.

"Oh, and you think you didn't scare me?" he said defensively.

"Whatever. Is that your dad?"

"Yeah why were you peeking?" he answered.

"Nothing. What do you want for breakfast?" I asked him.

"Well, well, well."
"Are you sure? I don't want you burning down our house," he said folding his arms.

I scoffed. "Excuse me? I am capable of cooking food. Actually, I'm really good at it." I said defending myself.

"Pancakes and bacon," he said while getting himself a bottled water.

"Have you even met my dad?"

"No, he wasn't here yesterday," I said while preparing the pancake batter.

"He was at work. Come I'll introduce you to him," he said.

"No Leo, not looking like this."

"Come on it's not like you don't look like that all the time," he replied.

"Wha—How dare you."

He pulled me to the living room as I keep convincing him to let go.

"No Leo, no! I couldn't possibly–"

"Hey dad."

Ah great.

"This is Giselle, I've mentioned earlier," he says to his dad.

"Oh, hi Giselle. Bryan," he says, with his hand opened offering to shake mine.

"Hello, sir Bryan. It's nice to meet you but I don't think you should shake my hand it's kind of dirt—oh, okay."

He cuts me off by shaking my flour-covered hand.

"Good to see you. Well, I better get going I'm gonna be late," he said.

"Okay dad, see you later," Leo says as he opened the door for sir Bryan.

I went back to the kitchen and continued making breakfast.

Continuing, I heard footsteps coming from the stairs. Mrs. DiCaprio had just woken up yet she has a smile on her face, greeting Leo and I.
"Good morning, Giselle."

"Good morning, Mrs. DiCaprio."

"Good morning, honey. Your dad already left to work?" she said talking to Leo.

"Morning, mom. Yes he just left," he answered.

I turned back around the kitchen counter and proceeded to make breakfast, as Leo cuts off the silence.

"Mom, I have things I need to buy for school tomorrow and I'm going out with the guys before school starts," he says.

Oh, right. It's the first day of school tomorrow.

"I don't think so sweetie, I have a 10am client meeting, Leo. You can go ask Elizabeth?" she said while pouring herself a glass of milk.

It was silent for a minute.

"I think she's busy. Uh, maybe Giselle can do it?" Leo said, I immediately looked at him.

My mom, who is on the laundry room towards us, mutters, "It's okay sir, I'll do it."

"No, that's alright. Giselle, you do it," he said.

What is his problem?

"Is that okay, Giselle?" his mom asks me.

"Yeah, is that okay Giselle?" he asks.

...

"Uh, yeah! Totally," I said as enthusiastic as possible so I wouldn't get into trouble.

Handing me a piece of paper, he exclaims, "Great. Here's the list, and drop them off at Jayson's. We'll be there."

"Who's Jayson?" I said in confusion, obviously not knowing who he is.

"The address is there," he replies as he while grabbing his jacket.

"Have fun, Leo," his mom states.

"Thanks. Bye Mom."

I looked at the paper.

3 notebooks
2 pens
Calculator
4 folders

That's it? I'll be done in no time.

1873 Middleton 3rd floor A

Middleton? I don't know where that is. And why did he even ask me to drop it there? Whatever.

I finished making breakfast and took a shower to get to the store. Los Angeles is far different from my hometown. It's okay, you can do this!

Who even buys school supplies in senior high school?
I finished in about 30 minutes. I took my time to decide the best kinds yet have reasonable prices. I think I did great.

"Um, excuse me, Miss? Do you know where Middleton is?" I asked desperate to find the house I've been looking for everywhere.

"Oh it's up there by the hill, you take a right then in the second road, turn left and you'll see your way then there." she says.

"Thank you so much!" I said in gratitude.

"You're welcome. Have a great day."

"You too."

I'm finally here. 1873. I used the elevator and pushed '3'.

After this, I can finally go home and read the book I'm so desperately want to finish.

Beep.

I got out of the lift and knocked on the first door.

No one's answering.

I knocked again.

"Leo?"

Then the door finally opens.

"Hey Erinnnn." Leo says cheekily. How did he know my first name?

I can tell they're drinking as I saw bottles on the table, and I can smell it through Leo.

"Uh, hi? Listen, here are your stuff. Can I go home now?"

"Okay, be safe!" he said while leaning in the side of the door. I can tell he's a bit drunk, but not too much. He still has that douche vibe on him.

"No, Leo. And you need to get home. Does your mom even know you're gonna drink this early?"

"Aye Leo are you gonna drink or what?" a guy shouted.

"Just a sec! Well, you can go home now." he says smiling and then turned around.

"Wait but then why did you ask me to drop thi—wait. Jayson?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

661K 24.1K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.4M 54K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
136K 1.8K 30
"Please don't go. We all need you... I need you." Ella Moore was visiting her grandma over the summer. She becomes fast friends sandlot boys since th...
6.2K 61 12
A few years later... after her Grans passing, Ella and other relatives are forced to go back to Salt Lake City for the funeral. While she's there, ol...