The Peacemaker {Naruto Fan-Fi...

由 TheLegendOf_Bre

We follow the kunoichi Yuyan Hane as she faces the shinobi world once again! Along with her best friend Narut... 更多

Prologue: The Observer
OC Profiles
Home Sweet Home
The Offer?
Still a Hero
Allies and Enemies
A Little Hope
Ran Hane
A Fateful Encounter
Magical
Like a Family
A Normal Day in Life
Plans for the Future
A Turn for the Worst
The Time Comes
An Illusion
Fate
The Legacy of the Hane
Change of Plans
My Beloved Friend
Happy Birthday!
A Stranger Appears
A Pact to Oneself
Pending Missions
I Believe
The Right Words
This Person and This Moment
The One who Sits at the Peak
Because You're You
Goodbye and Good luck
Renegade
Only Time Can Tell
Nostalgia Under the Stars
Don't Take Her from Me
Falling Again
Goodbye, My Friend
Should I Stay or Should I Go?
Not a Warm Welcome
Coming Together
(๑・ิ◡・ิ๑)
Kiyoko Himura
My Letter to you
And Suddenly...
Strike on Konoha
Hisui Tachibana
The Answer
The Joyful Village
That Horrible Man
Judgement
Danzo the Devil
A New Hope
A Loyal Friend
A Hane's Resolve
If it's a War You Want, It's a War You'll Get
Night Terrors
My Dear Brother
Ren the Genius
Madara vs. the Hane
The Truth I Ran From
My Hero, Yuyan Hane
I Love You Regardless
The Time Before Us
I Will Protect this World
What is Precious to Me
The Sage's Blessing
You Have to Live
The Tide of War
Now and Forever
Our Battle
Reconilliaction
Peacemaker
A New Era
Author's Note
Something New : Part 1
Something New : Part 2
Something New: Part 3

And So, it Begins

8.1K 268 332
由 TheLegendOf_Bre

Hisui's POV

"Hisui, stop eating all the dangos!" Sakura slapped my hand. Yes, Sakura, for some reason I talked to her quite a but more since I also helped in the course of training her. She's not half bad actually.

"But I like them! Let me be!"

She growled and gave me a death glare, warning me not to pick up the next dango. She'd be better if she wasn't like a little Tsunade, scary. "Alright, alright fine..."

We all sat around in a circle, Jiraiya was on a toad though, I don't know what Kakashi was doing here, Kiyoko was eating some sandwich,  and Sakura, Naruto was suppose to come but who knows where he-

"Hey guys guess who I found?!" speak of the devil.

I turned around to scold him for not being damned punctual until I caught a glimpse of the person walking next to him. White hair, blue eyes, slim figure, short stature, but also a great body. She really did grow up to be hotter than Kiyoko. "YUYAN YOU LOOK FINE AS HELL!"

"Huh?! Yuyan?!" everyone was suddenly surrounding our familiar comrade and I was left sitting down, alone.

Plenty of compliments were thrown to the girl who had obviously grown throughout these past three years. She seemed to have a more confident disposition, letting off those auras that you just can't ignore. Besides, that she was honestly beautiful. Her hair was really long, her smile much kinder than before, but didn't appear to be the shy little girl anymore.

Woah, I think I'm in love!

Kidding of course, I practically raised this girl. "Sakura! You look great!" she smiled at the mentioned pinkette. Sakura laughed and blushed the way Naruto did whenever Yuyan complimented him. It was obvious she hadn't changed, but her whole demeanor was different. It was like, meeting your celebrity crush, the feeling of suffocation.

"It's great to see you all!" her voice was less childish and more womanlike, it's like this beautiful jewel was growing up right before my eyes, it was kind of sad actually. I met her when I was thirteen and now I'm almost going to be twenty three!

Dammit I need a wife or a girlfriend.

....or a boyfriend.

...I'm totally kidding about that last one alright?!

"Alright then! Let's all celebrate the return of our little one to Konoha!" I tried to get the mood going for a great day. They agreed of course, so we all proceeded to once again sit down on the picnic blanket and eat our snacks and such. We all had an amazing time, it was all fun and games and chucks and giggles.

There was plenty of food eaten, jokes thrown around, arguing, laughing, and a lot of head smacking. I never haven't had this much fun with people in forever! Ya know, I hated lots of people, but sometimes people can be great! After some time, Jiraiya was summoned by Tsunade and Kakashi had a new mission, it was a shame, Jiraiya really knew how to bring the party.

By party I mean sake and weird toads.

"So what are you guys up to as of recently?" little one curiously asked.

"I've been making my way up the anbu ranks, that's pretty much all I working on, but I think I might consider traveling for once and go on an enlightening adventure!" I answered.

"I'm considering being an actual doctor," Kiyoko beamed. She had some pretty great ambitions, I was proud of my teammate!

"I'm gonna become Hokage!" we can all guess who said that.

"There's nothing I've been doing recently," Sakura wondered, "nah, I've got nothing.

"That's why you're lame," I teased.

Yuyan giggled and smiled at all of us, "pretty great! I'm happy for all of you!"

"So what about you little one?"

"Not much. I just want to focus on being a ninja for the village for now, and finishing some business, other less important things," she shrugged. "I also want to focus on my friends more too, I've noticed that even though I'm a Konoha ninja, I've only really lived here for a good three years of my life, and I'm fifteen, almost sixteen."

She was right, I sort of felt like she's always been here though, as if she wasn't only here for only three years. "I think it's best for me to relax for a while, not to be so stressed out. All I really want to do is help the world out ya know?"

We all nodded and agreed with her, "that's a fine dream you have there, Yuyan Hane," a strange voice was heard in the area surrounding us.

Dammit, we were just having fun.

"Who are you?! Show yourself!" we all readied ourselves to fight.

Out of the faraway trees, two strange people emerged with the infamous black cloak designed with red clouds. A man with weird silver hair and another taller tanned man with strange eyes and a mask.

Aw shit, we were just having a great time. Where's Jiraiya and Kakashi when ya need them, dammit! "Get out of here ya freaks, can't you at least come back another day?!" I shouted, really too lazy to get engaged in an actual fight.

"Sorry, but we're here for that bitch there!" the silver haired man pointed at Yuyan, much to her surprise. She reached for the sword that she apparently wields now and glared at them, activating the ever so famous "dragon eyes" I heard of.

"What is it you want?" Kiyoko asked, "what do you need from her?"

"Not sure, we were ordered to bring her back, dead or alive." We all tensed at that last statement. She had just came back and now she's being threatened by the Akatsuki? "What about Naruto? Aren't you collecting the jinchuuriki?" I questioned.

Sakura seemed confused about my question, she still didn't know Naruto was the nine-tail's vessel, she'll find out soon enough though. "That wasn't our mission, we were only told to retrieve her," the tan man asked, "but you two are on our bingo book, maybe we can sell their bodies," he pointed at Kiyoko and me.

"Heh, in your dreams!" Naruto and I both charged at the tan man while Kiyoko, Yuyan,  and Sakura charged at the other man. It was mostly just kicks and punches, and the throwing of kunais and shuriken, I'm sure we all wanted to avoid so much attention from the village.

I tried not to pay attention too much, but I could already tell how much more Yuyan had improved these past two years. I realized I had gotten distracted though when a hard kick was planted straight on my face.

"Focused will ya?!" Naruto ordered. Wow, for once he was scolding me. "Yeah, yeah, sorry." I picked myself up the floor and charged back at him. I started to wonder, however, it was two against five, what were they planning to accomplish?

If they had mentioned that both Kiyoko and I were in their bingo book, why attack us head on? I'm sure they were also aware of Yuyan's abilities, so why? Naruto and Sakura were pretty good too at this point, they were outclassed and outnumbered.

But then again, we were unaware of their abilities, just what were they hiding? We didn't have the luxury to wonder too long about it, this was the Akatsuki we're talking about here. Two of them were enough to drive three jounins to a corner.

"Kakuzu, can't we just kill them?! This is taking too fucking long!" the silver haired man complained. So Kakuzu was his name.

"Hidan, just do your job, you're the one taking too long!" Hidan, that's a lame name.

Suddenly, Kakuzu threw off his shirt and revealed these weird ass masks on his back that began to emerge. Ew, ew, ew, ew. "Wh-what the heck is that?"

Hidan once again charged at Yuyan with her slightly distracted from the disgusting human which is Kakuzu. If he is even human that is. She seemed to dodge most of the attack, but was only slightly grazed on her arm which of course was nothing to her.

"Tsk, this is really not the day to fight," she glared at Hidan who was now laughing hysterically.

"Yuyan Hane, come with us and we won't kill anyone here," Kakuzu ordered. She seemed to hesitate about the question, of course considering it knowing her.

"No way in hell!" Naruto ran in front of her with his signature shadow clones ready to protect her.

Strange tentacle like arms began to detach themselves from Kakazu and charged at just about everyone. Naruto's clones were destroyed and the real one was captured when he protected Yuyan from them. Sakura also got captured, useless...

Well now it was only three against two, still we could do this, I'm sure of it. Despite this, they still seemed to be completely confident about their plans. Just what were they planning DAMMIT.

"Let go of them!" Yuyan pleaded, "I'll go with you, just let go of them please!"

"What are you doing?!" I whispered/shouted, "we can save them ya know!" Kiyoko nodded and agreed, "we have to work together on this!"

The tentacles constricted around both Naruto and Sakura as it led them to choke out desperate coughs for air. "We don't have time for that! I'll go with them!"

"They said they don't need you alive, they can kill you!"

"...doesn't matter."

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN DOESN'T MATTER?!"

"I'm not going to let my comrades get hurt over me if I can do something about it."

"Hidan do it now," Kakuzu ordered, I didn't really know what he meant, so I watched at he licked the blood from his scythe and let out his demented laugh. Slowly, his body changed into some type of grim reaper looking thing. These people were really just getting weirder. He then stabbed himself and used the blood to make some illuminate circle or something.

"I told you I'll go with you!" Yuyan shouted, "stop it! Let them go!" Kakuzu's masks on his back emerged and became these big weird black blobs with masks.

"Very well then," Kakuzu answered, I didn't understand what he meant by this though. If he agreed with her coming, why did he let out those things? I think I was starting to understand what was going on here.

"Hey, she agreed why don't you put those things away?"

He didn't answer, but watched as Yuyan walked closer to him. Before she walked anymore, I grabbed her arm to wait for his answer. "Hisui, what are you doing?! Let me go," she glared at me. Yeah, she definitely wasn't the shy little Yuyan anymore.

But that's why, I didn't want to see her go. Why would I? I was never able to help her, when the Uchiha died, when Sasuke left, even when she was a little kid. Despite the promise I had made her, when did I ever fulfill my duty to protect her?

She always made decisions according to what was better for everyone, never herself, and even today we see that she would, without a second thought, give her very life to protect her friends.

"Take care of them alright?" she seemed to have completely made up her mind as she gave me her signature smile and pulled herself from my grasp.

"Yuyan you can't seriously-" Kiyoko was silenced by Yuyan's sad stare. Of course she didn't want to leave, she just got her and said she wanted to focus on being a ninja, and now this is happening.

Kakuzu threw a barely concious Naruto and Sakura down, seems to have almost knocked the air right out of them. Yuyan walked over to stand next to them, giving an apologetic look to Naruto and Sakura. "Y-yu-chan," Naruto grunted, attempting to get up, "n-no."

The large black blobs all charged towards us, attacking us with different nature transformation attacks. Earth, fire, water, wind, and lightning. Naruto and Sakura were out of it, so Kiyoko and I had to protect them, anyway you say it, we were pretty much cornered. Ah, so this is what they were planning. They're smarter than I thought, or rather than what they appear to be.

The man named Hidan let out another crazed laugh and stabbed himself in the chest with some black spear. What the hell was that for? All of a sudden, Yuyan fell to her knees, coughing out globs of blood and clenching a fist at her chest.

"W-what's going on?!" I couldn't run to her or do just about anything because I was too busy dodging the black blob's attacks. Her breathing was out of control and stifling. Hidan, retained himself from laughing any more and looked down to her.

"Weak bitch!" he kicked her and she fell, coughing up more blood and shaking on the floor uncontrollably, "and they told us to be fucking careful, hah!" She began to lose color in her face and life in her eyes. She was really going to die?!

"Yuyan!" Kiyoko cried, "what are you people doing to her?!"

"We need her dead or alive, this makes it easier," Kakuzu emotionlessly answered.

"She volunteered to go!! She wouldn't have done anything dammit!" I shouted back.

"Let's not waste anymore time here, Hidan. Our mission is complete, let's go back now." They picked up Yuyan, who was no longer shaking, or breathing.

"Give her back," I heard Naruto growl, "giver her back NOW!" Just as I feared if she ever got hurt in front of him, the red chakra just about exploded before our eyes.

"Let's go Hidan," they quickly transported out of the area before Naruto pounced at them.

"Hisui! Do something!" Kiyoko ordered with a shaky voice, I looked to her and saw that she was sobbing, holding an unconscious Sakura.

"Yeah, I know." Naruto roared in obvious anger, I really wasn't in the mood for any of this anymore. I let out the chains of chakra inherited from my mother and constricted Naruto from transforming. Luckily, he only got to the second stage and I was able to stop him. However, I wasn't going to be able to move for the next couple days, so no chasing after Yuyan.

But then again, there wasn't any point, she was gone now.

Little Yuyan, gone.

Kiyoko sobbed, cracking the deadly silence between us, it wasn't my fatiue, but the desperation if the moment that made me fall to my knees and also cry  It wasn't much time before a couple jounin and anbu ninjas showed up far too late at the scene.

It reminded me of the mission for her retrieval that we had also failed, always on the most important of times we were useless. How cruel fate was, to us, to them, to her.

And now the small girl I had watched over all this time was gone in just the blink of an eye, one moment here, the next one gone.

"What happened?!" one of the ninjas questioned.

"It just started," I answered.

"What are you talking about?" he once again hurried.

I sighed, wiping the last of my tears, "you'll know what I'm talking about in time." I got up, barely able to stand, "I'll go report this, take Naruto to the hospital and prepare a funeral.

"F-funeral? Who died?" dammit these questions were getting so damn annoying.

"Yuyan Hane."

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

99.8K 4.1K 51
[Book 1] Non-Massacre! Slight AU! "I don't want to protect this village. I want to protect the individuals I care about in the village alone, that's...
25K 774 57
Shiori Senju, a smart and talented girl becomes the youngest clan leader in history then graduates from the academy becoming a kunoichi (Genin). Her...
183K 7.1K 72
Sasuke Uchiha has just reencountered with Naruto after first seeing Sakura and Kakashi after a while: "Why are you fixated on me?! Why do you care?!"...
36.5K 1.4K 28
[Regular weekly update] (Friday-Sunday) We used to be close but people can go from people you know to people to don't~ ...