All The Right Places

By chelitabiees

Lisa, Blackpink's royal maknae has a huge crush on Bangtan's golden maknae, Jeon Jungkook. Lisa has been secr... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
EPILOGUE

THIRTY-THREE

3K 118 31
By chelitabiees

Jeon Jungkook is wide awake at 3AM, looking at Lisa's instagram photos using his LisKook fan account.

He smirked at his username: LISKOOK4EVER

Yeah right, you were just fooled, Kook. He reprimanded himself.

He was so devastated when Manager Sejin brought that stupid recorder in their hotel room. They just finished performing that night, and as usual, it trended nationwide and they gained twice the followers they already have. It was such a good time to celebrate.

For 20 minutes, during that show, the boys forgot that they had a problem.

And now, their Manager is reminding them of it again.

"Kook, it's from Yeri." Jungkook was hesitant to accept the recorder. Who knows what he could hear from it.

But obviously, his hyungs raced to get it off of Manager Sejin's hand.

"And here are your phones..and Kook, please don't do anything yet when you see the news. Let us talk later, 'kay?" Jungkook was dumbfounded at what their Manager had said.

What is it this time? He thought to himself as he immediately grabbed his phone to call Lisa. He needed to call her ASAP!

But even before he could do so, Lisa's voice was heard.

'You know how complicated their language is. Also, I have no interest in him, so please stop pushing it.'

This time, Jennie's voice echoed inside their hotel room.

'I think he is better than your Jeon Jungkook. That bunny reeks of greed and desperation, just like his company and everyone in it.'

The boys gasped and looked at Jungkook's direction upon hearing it.

Jennie did not mean it, she was just angry at that time.

'And besides I am taking my revenge right at this very moment.'

'What the fuck? Is that Suga oppa?'

Jimin knew that it was Rosé who was talking, her extra high pitched voice is just so unique that you'd recognize it is hers right away.

Suga's attention was fixed at the recorder, waiting for the next conversations.

'Oh, and don't tell Jisoo unnie...I don't want her to freak out, and I'm tired of getting scolded.'

Suga's brows furrowed.

He was right all along..Jennie Kim was just playing with him..or did she?

And then, they heard Jennie's voice again.

'I don't know why you acted so dumb like that.'

'How could you turn your back at us for a fucking boy, Lisa?'

The bangtan boys are seriously confused right now.

'...All I'm asking is for you to think of the people around you. We are hurting Lisa. We are hurting because of them.'

"Enough..we've heard enough." It was Namjoon who took the recorder from Hoseok's hand. The latter was still shocked of what he has heard.

"Are you telling me that Kim Yeri is telling the fucking truth?" Jimin stood up and faced the boys. Jin was about to lecture the younger of his cussing, but stopped himself, because he too, could literally use all the curses right now.

"Yeri could edit stuff, like sounding like it was the pinks' voice." Taehyung said, not wanting to believe what he just heard. But of course, he knew that it was really them. That it was Blackpink.

"Just accept it. Those girls are not who we think they are." It was Suga who spoke. "And that Kim Yeri is telling the truth, Blackpink is using us, getting informations, to sabotage us and distract us. And see, it's working. Look at you guys getting affected." Suga added and just went immediately to his shared room with the rap line.

"I couldn't believe this." Jung Hoseok stared at nothing, his usual jolly self is all gone. He just felt so so sad. He can't even get angry, he is just sad.

"We need to talk to them, hyungs." Jimin suggested.

"What for?" Namjoon said as he held the recorder so tight, it might actually break.

"We have to know what they have to say with this." Jimin answered. They just can't turn their backs to the pinks just because of some stupid recorder, who by the way, was brought by no other than, Kim Yeri. The girl they don't really trust.

"There is no need for them to explain. I don't want to involve my members with those girls. We are talking to them and we will tell them that we knew already, but we will not listen to anything they would say. Who knows, they could be acting again, leading us to their trap again and again." Namjoon has decided and as their leader, everyone follows and respects him.

As the seven of them are standing in front of the Pinks' dorm, Jungkook's head was spinning. He knew about his scandal with Yeri and it angers him. For the first time, he was thankful for the fans who are attacking Yeri, because he knew for a fact that it was all Yeri's doing, she prolly paid Dispatch a big amount for them to release that crap. She just won't stop.

"Hyungs, what if Yeri just planned all of these? DISPATCH is on our side, but how could they release a dating scandal involving me with Yeri? And to think, that photo was taken like a year ago already. Maybe we should listen to the pinks first?" Jungkook tried to reason out. He wanted to say to Lisa that there is no bit of truth about the dating scandal. Lisa is the only person he is dating.

"How could you turn your back at us for a fucking girl, Jungkook?" It was Suga who spoke. Mimicking the way Jennie said those words.

Jungkook looked at his hyung, hurt etched in his eyes.

"We are your family, Jeon Jungkook. We raised you, BigHit provided you with everything you needed when you had nothing. You will follow us because we know what is best for you and that girl from Blackpink is so far away from being good for you. She distracts you, and it affects us. So please, don't be selfish." Suga immediately pressed the doorbell right after his speech. He does not want to give Jungkook the time to talk back. Because seeing their maknae in pain, pains them too.

Jungkook is such a sweet sweet boy and Suga thinks he does not deserve being treated like that.

Just a minute later, the door was opened and they were face to face again with the girls that they thought were real to them.

Jimin wanted to ran to Rosé and tell her how much he misses her, but he can't do it. He can't even look at the girl. He was hurt.

Jin looked at Jisoo, feeling so disappointed. She was the oldest and yet she let all of these happen.

And Suga, his stares pierced through Jennie. He was so angry at himself for believing Jennie Kim. He never opened up to anyone except his members, and when he tried to, it lead to this. He thought again that being a rock is so much better than this shit.

Well Jungkook, he looked at Lisa. He wanted so much to caress his doll because he knew that the girl is so close to crying. He wanted to say that the scandal was not true and that he loves Lisa. But he can't do that. Not when his Suga hyung used that card at him. He knew his hyung was right, we should always choose family.

"It doesn't matter, Lissa-shi. Nothing matters anymore." As Jungkook said those words, all of them went out of the pinks' dorm.

And now, Jeon Jungkook is staring at Lisa's picture, the one he took when Lisa went to his apartment. It was a picture of her sleeping.

"I think we are not just meant for each other, doll." And as he said those words, he deleted everything related to Lisa. From their messages, her number, her photos and even deactivated his fansite.

"I am so nervous, this is our first performance for about 6 months already." Jennie said as she kept looking at herself in the mirror.

The girls are invited to perform at a School Festival Concert, it has been months since their last performance and they were so nervous about it.

"And we are seeing them, too." Lisa added. It has been 3 weeks since the boys visited their dorm and ended everything.

The pinks tried contacting them, but it is either they are blocked or the boys changed their number. They asked Manager Jung for help but the latter is busy accompanying their G-Dragon oppa. He just got out of the military and wants to enjoy himself before working again.

Lisa contacted Bambam, but the latter won't help him anymore. Because according to him, 'I am not a police officer, I won't help in resolving your cases. You do it by yourself.'

She even tried being active at their 97liner group chat but Jungkook just kept on leaving them on read. Even Jimin stopped taking his vocal lessons.

And to top it all, they still don't have an idea on who betrayed them.

"Just please don't get distracted when you see them. Let us not let them affect us during our performance. Just hold it for five minutes, okay?" Jisoo worriedly begged her members.

She has to remind the girls, because lately, they have been so down and problematic. She feels like being a mother of three broken hearted high school girls.

"Of course, unnie. We are Blackpink, we are so good at faking our feelings. Smiling at the cameras, waving at the crowd, when in fact, we are so tired of all this shit. And besides, we can't disppoint our Blinks, they have waited for us." Jennie said and went out of the dressing room. They have been called to be on stand by for they are going to perform next, followed by no other than, BTS. The two groups are the last performers before the program ends.

"Yo, hoobaes!" It was their IKON sunbaes. Bobby and Junhoe and Jinhwan were walking in their direction.

"Oh, hi oppas." The pinks bowed together and offered their sweetest smile.

"Lis, you are so stunning." Bobby commented and Lisa just rolled her eyes. The pinks are close with IKON the most. Maybe because they were the ones left when BigBang enlisted and their unnies, 2en1, disbanded.

"Yaaa, you must have an eye problem over there." And this time, IKON and Blackpink looked at the direction of the voice. It was from Hoony, a member of Winner.

"Limario's admirers are all here." Jisoo whispered-giggled at Lisa and the latter just gave her a glare.

It was known to their company that Hoony and Bobby are eyeing Lisa since trainee days. But the two did not really pursue her because YG is an ass and does not approve of dating, especially within the company.

"Hello oppa, where are the others?" Rosé was the one who asked.

"Still at the dressing room. I just went out upon hearing the shout of these IKON boys over here." He said as he rested his arms on Bobby's shoulder.

"And since you guys are here, I would like to invite you to our apartment. It's Mino's birthday. You know, let us get wasted, us drinking beer and you girls, drinking your chocolate milks." Jisoo and Jennie rolled their eyes. YG's stupid rule. No drinking.

"What's wrong with chocolate milk? They are yum!" Lisa squealed, imagining the boxes of chocolate milk.

"You are such a baby." Hoony messed with Lisa's hair that earned a groan from the latter.

"Oppa! Not my hair and especially not my bangs!" The girl pouted and Hoony just squished her cheeks.

"Excuse us." A low voice interrupted Lisa and Hoony.

It was no other than Jeon Jungkook.

"Oh, we are sorry, Jeon Jungkook." Hoony bowed and gave Jungkook, as well as his members, a space to pass.

"Uh..I guess we will see you later, oppa. We are called already." Jennie was the one who bowed and pushed Lisa to her way. Hoony bowed too, as well as Bobby, Jinhwan and Junhoe.

"Are you okay, Lis?" Rosé asked the maknae as they were preparing backstage. Jisoo and Jennie are on the other side.

"Me? Uhm..yes. I'm good, Chongaah." Rosé was not convinced but she just let it slide, they still have a performance to show.

Just hold it for five minutes, Lisa. Lisa kept on cheering herself up.

And as the music started, Lisa plastered a smile on her face, faking the hurt she was actually feeling inside.

Seeing the Blinks wave their hammer bongs helped her to perform well. This is for her blinks and for blinks only.

"God, it was such a good performance!" Jennie jumped up and down, hugging the three other members. They were happy, for a little while, all that mattered was them and their fans.

"You can do your little celebratory dance in your dressing rooms, you are blocking the way." The girls stopped what they were doing when Suga started talking.

Jennie felt the urge to talk but went against it.

"We are sorry, sunbae." Jisoo said and the four of them bowed, asking for forgiveness.

They scurried their way out and refused to look at the other members.

"Oh shit." The pinks stopped their tracks when they heard a loud thump.

"Fuck, are you okay, Limario?" It was Jisoo who went and helped Lisa to stand up. "Your leg just healed, the hell are you doing?" Jennie went closer and looked at Lisa's leg. She injured herself when they engrossed themselves with practicing. And now, she prolly injured it again.

"What were you doing not looking at your path." Jungkook spoke and just continued to walk his way to his members.

"Urgh! They are getting on my nerves already..can you walk?" Jennie asked and helped Jisoo in guiding Lisa. Chaeyoung was in front of their dressing room, opening the door for her members.

As they went inside, Jennie instructed everyone to step out. They need a private time.

"Cry, you can cry." And with that, Lisa cried so hard. The pinks looked at their maknae, their heart sank at the view they were witnessing.

Lisa seldom shows her weak side, but now, she can't even hold her tears.

"Unnies, I can't take this. I need to talk to Jungkook, he needs to hear my side..our side." Lisa managed to say in between her sobs.

They can't understand why the boys chose to ignore them and not hear a single word from them. Bangtan should have atleast gave them the chance to explain.

"Lis, we tried. We did everything we could." Rosé said as she squatted in front of Lisa.

"No, we can't just give up. They are our friends!" Jisoo sighed. Of course, they were friends. Jin and her were friends, but it just did not go well.

"Exactly! If they really treated us as friends, they should have listened to us, but they didn't. So let us just move on, okay?" It was Jennie who spoke. Suga's voice from a moment ago was still lingering inside her head. It sounded so cold, like he really does not give a damn about the girls.

"I'm going to talk to him, unnies." Lisa stood up immediately. The girls tried stopping her but she is the Royal Maknae, the strongest of them all, the boyish one.

"Fuck! Lisa!"

"Your leg, Lis!"

"Limario, get back here!"

The girls shouted. They looked around but none of their staff was there.

"Oh for fuck's sake! What are we going to do now?" Jennie looked at the two other girls who are trying to contact their managers.

"Oh c'mon. Where is everyone?" Rosé said that made Jisoo and Jennie groan in frustration.

Lisa's always been hard headed. She pushed herself to the limit everytime.

They tried so hard in taming her. But guess what, they just couldn't stop their raging maknae.

"I swear, if something bad happens to Lisa, I am going to shave their hair!" Jennie proudly declared as she got out of the dressing room, following the probable way Lisa went.

...................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.4K 932 21
Lisa and Jungkook met once at a very odd situation. But that was all in the past. Right now, Jungkook is pursuing Rosé. Meanwhile, Jimin enters the s...
125K 6K 59
Lisa and Joohyun had been best of friends since they were grade schoolers. Lisa likes Joohyun secretly even she's fat but Joohyun never believe tha...
12.9K 467 30
Lisa is a bunch of insecurities that she's not aware of, she just think she's stupid. It was pretty easy for her to know the rest of her classmates...
301K 13.4K 41
[ LISKOOK ] "who keeps on texting me at 3am??" BLACKPINK LISA begged GOT7 BAMBAM for BTS JUNGKOOK's number which is LISA's crush.