Fireworks//Phan

By crazyllama2

Dan loves Phil and Phil loves Dan, it's all clear and simple. Apart from the fact they both don't want to adm... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Eighteen
AUTHOR'S NOTE

Chapter Seventeen

4.4K 211 283
By crazyllama2

Dan's POV

I lean against the wall beside the front door as I wait for Phil to come down ready. Why did I make him feel like this? We dont normally fall out but when we do it always ends with me screaming and Phil crying, I guess that is just the way we both show our emotions.

Phil's feets patter softly but quickly down the stairs and, man, he had cleaned up well: his hair was sat perfectly straight on his head; his button-up heart shirt fitted his torso perfectly; he wore tight black jeans which did everything for his bum; no longer had he got tearstained cheeks; And his bright blue eyes had that happy spark back in them.

"Dan!" he chuckled while standing infront of me, I must of switched off when I was gazing at his beauty. A large smile appeared on my face and I just pulled him into a tight hug. "Please, Phil, you mean everything to me...I love you. Please." I whisper in his ear before pressing my lips to his cheek and stepping back.

He looked up at me and had a weak smile. Phil then grabbed the door handle and opened the door wide "It's a bit chilly out!" he said before pulling my fluffy hat with the flaps, onto my head. I grin at him "Are you warm enough?" he answers with a delicate nod and we step outside.

Phil's POV

After a while of walking and talking, Dan pushes the door of a small shop open. "After you, sir" he smiled and I stepped into the cosy little building. It was an old tearoom shop with cute tables laid out neatly with tableclothes on.

He leads me to a table in the corner and pulls the chair out for me. I gently sit myself down and let my eyes gaze curiously around the room while he ordersd our drinks. It was a beautiful little place!

"Phil." Dan whispered once we both had our drinks of hot chocolate with us. "I love you so much. So so much and I know I probablly wont be able to be your boyfriend...so Ive got a deal for you"

Dan's POV

Nervously I gulp before standing up infront of him "Dan what are yo-" Phil goes to ask but he slams his hands over his mouth as I lower onto one knee and produce a small box.

"Will you marry me?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

465K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
208K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...