He's My Favorite Nightmare...

Oleh FrankIerosLittlegurl

A story of a Man and a woman. 1st Highest Ranking as of MAY 19, 2018 : #5 on Arctic Monkeys. 2nd Highest Ra... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1 : Normal Day
Chapter 2 : Yay To The Engagement
Chapter 3 : I'm Not Jealous , Right ?
Chapter 4 : 102
Chapter 5 : I Was Caught Up In A Fairytale ... I Guess ?
Chapter 6 : Hello Friend
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 : Who's that Matty Guy ?
Chapter 9 : He Was Too Good For My Liking
Chapter 10 : A Very Bad News
Chapter 11 : Bestfriends Dont Have Long Fights
Chapter 12 : Everybody Wants Somebody
Chapter 13 : She Left Me Empty Handed .
Chapter 14 : When The Sun Goes Down
Chapter 15 : Hey ?
Chapter 16 : Descisions
Chapter 17 : My Life Is Not A Movie
Chapter 18 : Monkeys
Chapter 19 : One Day I'll Sing It To You
Chapter 20 : Tell Me Why You Hate My Smiles
Chapter 21 : Talk !
Chapter 22 : The Way She Loved Me
Chapter 23 : He Lost Himself
Chapter 24: Hear Me Out
Chapter 25 : I Never Wanted Her .
Chapter 26 : You Can Take My Heart If Yours Can't Beat
Chapter 27 : My act of Defiance
Chapter 28 : We Places To Go...We People To See...
Chapter 29 : Holding Back Wont Turn Back Time
Chapter 30 : Im Gonna Make My Way Home
Chapter 31 : Tell Everyone Its Broken
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 : Its Time To Leave
Chapter 34 : Nothing Compares To Her.
Chapter 36 : You Dont Need To Be Rude To Me
Chapter 37 : Why Do You Need To Leave ?
Chapter 38 :She is Everything
Chapter 39 : Mardy Bum
Chapter 40 : Bloody Nostrils .
Chapter 42 : Write It As Your Song , I Dont Care .
Chapter 44 : You Used To Be Her Lover
Chapter 45 : Somethings Gotta Change
Chapter 46 : I Still Think About You
Chapter 47 : The Forgotten
Chapter 48 : Hypothesis and Conclusions
Chapter 49 : Do I Wanna Know ?
Chapter 50 : Stranger In The Dark
Chapter 51 : Kissing The Stranger In The Dark
Chapter 52 : Leading Me Back To You
Chapter 53 : Nice To See You Again Lana
Chapter 54 : "Acquaintance Date"
Chapter 55: Way To Go Turner !
Chapter 56: Tour
Chapter 57 : Aftershows
Chapter 58: Persistent Boyfriend
Chapter 59: Now we've got Problems
Chapter 60 : Systematic. Automatic. Greased Turner.
Chapter 61: Just friends.
Chapter 62 : Can't keep his hands to himself.
Chapter 63 : " Ringing Bells or Runaway Bells ? "
Chapter 64 : Crybaby
Chapter 65 : Oh.. dear I'll love you forever.
Epilogue
OMYGOD.

Chapter 35 : Until I Fall Asleep

668 16 2
Oleh FrankIerosLittlegurl

Previously ...

" ... I ... I ... Broke up with ... Her "

I muttered silently hoping Miles couldn't hear me . But no . He faced me with rage in his eyes and next thing I knew I was down on the floor and my left cheek stings .I tried to stand up but then darkness surrounded me .

" What the fuck are you doing !? "

Matt's POV

" what the fuck are you doing !? "

I heard Jamie shouted from the back lounge , there was a loud thud and Because of my curiosity and because of Jamie's sudden shout I went to the back lounge to look at the commotion . When I arrived I just saw Al laying on the small floor , with blood oozing from his lower lip . Well fuck , I just left Al and Miles in a couple of minutes now it looks like this .

" What the fuck happened in here!? "

I demanded to have an answer from Miles who had his knuckles turning into white and his eyes were showing like he's a mad man or something . He sure is the one that just fucking punch Alex on the face.

As me and Jamie helped Al to sit , he still was unconscious , who can ever imagine Miles can punch that hard .

" Al wake the fuck up "

I said as I tap his cheek . Still no response .

" Miles what did you do ?! "

" He deserved it , Matt ! "

Miles said anger is evidently showing through his voice. I sighed in frustration and saw Jamie had a pill on his hand and a glass of water . Which we gave Al and brought him to his bunk . When I returned , I saw Miles and Nick talking . Well not really saw just heard .

" Why did ya do that ? Are you mental ? "

" Did he even told you guys ? "

Told us what ? I leaned my ears on the door hoping no one will open it so I won't be caught in the act of eavesdropping.

" Told us what Miles ? Al has been quiet the past few days , ya know after Lana left and Neva came back in the day of our tour . "

" Its because he broke up with her "

I heard a slap and I knew Nick facepalmed himself , I'm sure of it. I felt disappointed on what Alexander just did . He can never break up with her just like that . But then I remember the last two nights . When Al was crying silently in our hotel room .

-FLASHBACK-

I watch Al as he drunk beer after beer as he watch this film which I didn't give a shit about . He has his aviators on which was really his habit , even tho the light in the room just comes out of the television. Then I heard him sniffing , I saw him wipe his eyes under his aviators as kept on downing his drink .

" When will you stop Drinking Al ?! Its like three in the fucking mornin and we have a show to get to ! "

I moaned and stared at him , he just nod at my direction and turned off the TV , but he was still sitting on the settee , drinking beer , I just stared at him hoping he feels it . But he doesn't . A few more minutes passes that's when I heard him whimper and sniffed , what the actual fuck ? Is Al crying ?

" Al what is wrong ? "

" Nuthin' "

I sighed and tried to fall asleep ...

-morning-

The alarm goes on and I turned it off wanting to get some more sleep but nope I woke up , I saw Al's bed is empty . But he was on the settee , his beer bottle on the floor . I stood up and walk to him , seeing a few drops of beer on the settee itself and Al was snoring way too loud .

-FLASHBACK ENDS-

I opened the door and sat beside Miles as I pat his back . Miles can be so overprotective sometimes. But who cant be ? Lana doesn't deserved to be dumped by Alex himself, its just unfair, she didnt do anything wrong, she never cheated on Al she should be the one to dump him .

" Im sorry lads ... I just cant control meself .. "

Miles said as he rubbed his eyes . I sighed.

" I would do that to Al too if I were ya. "

" Ya know you wouldnt "

I chuckled at Miles just to lighten up his mood .

" You would tell us mate . Right ? "

I look at Miles, but Jamie caught my attention . He was on the phone possibly Katie . And he was sweating like hell .

" Jamie ? Are yo alright ? "

He looked at me nervously .

" Yeah I am ... Its just false alarm . Katie got me worried. "

" Oh ... "

" I saw Lana before you left "

I stared at Miles wanting for some information .

" Really !? Where was she ?.And why didnt you told us where she was ? "

" She was ... in some city, You dont need to know where. I just spotted her at some food chain with a guy, named Dan . "

" Dan ? And did you talked to her ? "

" apparently yes... I told her to break up with him "

" Then ? "

" She thinks I said that just because I dont like her for him . But I tried to explained, that he's still in love WITH ALEXA ! And besides Al cheated on her for like the second time now, Lana doesnt deserve to be treated like that . "

I sighed. Miles was right , Lana doesnt deserve Al and his treatment towards her . She should move on even tho it will hurt for her . She needs to .

A/N : Matt Helders POV

Vote/Comment/Share

-Phia

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

3.1K 15 18
Please remember to comment and vote. Please read 'Info' before reading the rest. Story every day other than the weekend!
12.5K 517 81
Do I wanna know if this feeling flows both ways? Phoebe Adams meets the Arctic Monkeys and ends up falling for the lead guitarist, but nothing turned...
27.8K 716 11
Cara hasn't seen her high school sweetheart Alex since he left with his band, the Arctic Monkeys, for five years until he is home visiting for a mont...
13.3K 406 24
"I've traveled the whole world, but never have I felt more home, more secure than in your embrace"