Territorial Men 8: Kielton Gr...

By missgrainne

A rebellious son from one of the most influential family in the Country, Kielton Grande seeks for his freedom... More

Teaser
Prologue
1 ~ Brat
2 ~ Date
3 ~ Basted
4 ~ Yacht
5 ~ Peace of Mind
6 ~ Diamond (SPG)
7 ~ Place (SPG)
8 ~ Fall (SPG)
9 ~ La Libertà
10 ~ Sex
11 ~ Pills
12 ~ Jealous (SPG)
13 ~ Mistake
14 ~ Heart
15 ~ Threat (SPG)
16 ~ Ruined
17 ~ Ship
18 ~ Anguish
19 ~ Visitor
20 ~ Impregnate
21 ~ Elope (SPG)
22 ~ Fight (SPG)
23 ~ Shot
25 ~ Wife (SPG)
26 ~ Mastermind
27 ~ Settle Down
28 ~ Ring
29 ~ Brutes
30 ~ Wedding
31 ~ Make Love (SPG)
32 ~ Family (SPG)
33 ~ Coldheart
34 ~ Home
35 ~ Wives
36 ~ Concert
Epilogue

24 ~ Retribution

207K 7.4K 875
By missgrainne

CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR

THE feeling was horrifying. Buong byahe ay mahigpit ang yakap niya sa braso ni Kielton. Doon siya kumukuha ng lakas ng loob na walang mangyayaring masama at maayos ang lahat sa kanila. Their travel went smooth despite of that gunshot that hit the chopper.

They arrived safely in a private property in Caticlan. The chopper landed in the helipad of the three story house. She can't really see anything, the place were surrounded by big trees. It's like a hidden paradise in the jungle.

"Where are we?" Kianna asked Kielton the moment they stepped out to the chopper.

He grabbed her hand and walk her to the elevator there. Hindi magkandaugaga ang mata niya sa tanawin mula sa itaas. Sa malayo ay pawang mga bulubundukin ang natatanaw niya. Tahimik sa buong lugar at wala na siyang iba pang makitang bahay na nakatayo sa malapit.

"One of my family properties."

Pumasok sila sa elevator, sumunod ang piloto at ito mismo ang pumindot sa palapag na hihintuan nila.

Kianna hug Kielton's arm when a face of that man popped up her mind.

What was he doing in Romblon? Why did he shoot the chopper?

Kielton kiss her head and caress her arm, telling her that they are now safe and everything is fine. Kahit hindi pa nila napag-uusapan ang nangyari, alam nito kung ano ang ikinakatakot niya simula pa kanina.

Bumukas ang pinto ng elevator at bumungad sa kanya ang malawak na sala. The floor was shiny and clean. The expensive chandelier is perfectly combined in the high ceiling. The furniture has a touch of modern Filipino design, she's impressed. The couches were color white, it's clean and it's refreshing in the eyes.

"Kielton!" A woman on her early fifty's called, she came out from dining area.

Her hazel eyes is misty with uncontrolled tears, she looks simply elegant on her cream midi dress. Her hair is in sophisticated neat bun and her face looks familiar...

"Mom,"

Binitawan niya ang kamay ni Kielton upang mayakap nito ang ina. She's watching the two and she can't help herself but to get emotional seeing Kielton's mother is so worried and at the same time relieve knowing that he's alive.

"I thought... I thought we lost you."

"Nah, I'm still here, still breathing." Kielton's said lightly and caress his mother's back. "Don't cry too much mom, it would give you wrinkles." Then he laugh heartily.

"Silly, young man,"

Umalis sa pagkakayakap ang mommy nito at muling tinignan si Kielton. She stared lovingly and motherly to her dearest son, while cupping his jaw using her both hands, she can see how much she missed him.

"I'm glad to see you here, son."

"Me too. I was surprise though."

"Your brother told me." Karrah Grande smiled, then her eyes suddenly went to her, she smiled even more. "Hi, you must be my son's girl?"

Kianna felt relieve. Ngitian lang siya ng mommy ni Kielton, nawala na ang pangamba niya na baka katulad ng magulang niya ay hindi rin siya nito magustuhan para sa anak.

Kielton put back his hand at the small of her back and pulled her a little closer to his.

"Mom, this is my girlfriend, Kianna Avarie." He introduced her but what made her smile is the way her names escaped his lips. She felt special.

"Yes, I knew it. I'm pleased to finally meet you, hija."

Lumapit ito sa kanya at bumeso.

"Me too, Ma'am." She responded politely.

Kianna winced silently at her politeness. Where did it came from? Kailan pa siya naging magalang? O dahil ba... mommy ito ni Kielton? Hindi niya alam. Ang gusto niya lang ay matanggap siya nito para kay Kielton. Isa pa, hindi rin naman ito nagpakita ng kagaspangan sa kanya kaya anong karapatan niyang mang-ignora at pairalin ang pag-uugali niyang hindi kagandahan.

Kielton's mother smile warmly and motion them to the dining area.

"Come, I prepared breakfast for us."

Nagkatinginan sila ni Kielton at nag-ngitian. Her heart skip the way his lips form a wicked smile. What is on his damn mind, huh?

Sa mahabang lamesa ay nakahain ang maraming pagkain. She don't exactly know if his mother cooked all those? It's too much to eat for breakfast, but, she suddenly felt hungry.

"Your father knew that you're alive, but, we decided to keep it a secret for now." Karrah Grande said after awhile.

"You should,"

Kielton is sitting beside her. His mood change quickly. It darkened, there's no trace of smile on his lips anymore. He's at it again, it's really odd.

"But, I think, your friends knew it already."

"I think so."

"Your bandmates are okay now, but... one is still missing.."

Kielton paused, then, he sipped on his orange juice.

"Who's missing?"

"Jude."

ColdHeart guitarist!

Kielton took a breath. She caress his forearm, comforting him. Nagbaba ng tingin sa kanya si Kielton, nakita niya ang lungkot na dumaan sa mga mata nito, ngunit mabilis din na naglaho.

"I know this is so sad and tragic, I better shut my mouth." His mother said regretfully.

"It's fine, mom, I'd like to know what's happening. How's Alandra?"

"She's recovering now, but, we can't talk to her, she always wants to be alone." Karrah sighed. "This looks so childish, but, I'm not in good terms with your father. Oh, Sebastian is really a pain in the ass."

Kielton's mother glance at her apologetically, as if saying sorry to her because she had to deal with that conversation about their family issue.

"What about him?"

"I need to figure it out. Anyway, let's not talk about him, naiinis lang ako. So, how are you? What are your plans? You two."

Nagbaba siya ng tingin sa pagkain. Ano nga ba ang plano nila ni Kielton? Magtatanan, di ba? Heto at nagawa na nila. This is it? Are they going to live there?

"We gonna stay here, mom."

"Living together, huh." His mother teased.

Kianna blush. Yes, they will live together from now on.

"Kianna is pregnant." Kielton said casually, but the looks of his mother is funny.

She looks so surprised and at the same time, shock.

"I thought you would be single forever, and, you'd just make yourself contented by bedding different women instead."

"Mom," saway ni Kielton sa mommy nito sabay napakamot sa kilay.

The brute can't look at her. Is he too embarrassed with the fact that he indeed bedded different women?

Kung hindi siya dumating sa buhay ni Kielton, baka hanggang sa mga sandaling 'yon ay iba't-ibang babae parin ang ikinakama nito.

Napangiwi siya nang maisip ang mga imahe ng mga babae nito noon. Bigla ay nairita siya sa katotohanan na ang dami na nitong nakatalik!

"Well, people change. Congrats to the both of you." His mother's smile warmly at her.

Kaya lang ay hindi niya na maibalik ang ngiti at pumangit na rin ang pakiramdam niya sa naiisip.

Kielton fucked countless women? Kaya pala ang galing-galing nito gumalaw at sanay na sanay sa bakbakan sa kama! Masyadong marami ng karanasan pagdating sa pakikipagtalik!

She glared at poor Kielton who's now drinking his juice. When he noticed that she was glaring at him, he arched a brow. He put down the glass.

"What's wrong?"

Instead of answering, she just leered at Kielton, and started to ignore the hell out of him!

IT'S fucking satisfying seeing Kielton annoyed and grumpy all day. Kianna is roaming around the big house and Kielton is following her.

"Is that it? You're ignoring me?" He sounds like any moment he would burst out his madness because her silent treatment.

Mula sa paglalakad-lakad sa pangalawang palapag ng bahay at patingin-tingin sa mga paintings na nakasabit sa makinis na dingding, sinulyapan niya si Kielton.

His hair is longer that it will reach his shoulder if he let it down, though, he looks hot and rugged with that top knot, something inside her feels like she would be happy if she let him cut his hair.

His whisker is very visible now, he don't shave it, he let it grown. Kielton looks very manly and his aura is darken every passing days.

"What did I do? Why the fuck you're ignoring me?"

Kianna crossed her arms above her chest, she really wants to confront him about his women before her and how jealous she is about all of it. Kapag na-i-imagine niya na nakikipagtalik si Kielton sa ibang babae, pumapangit talaga ang timpla niya!

Nag-isang linya ang kanyang labi, nanliliit ang mga mata, pilit iwinawaksi sa isip ang imahe nito kasama ang ibang babae.

"Tell me, talk to me..." he looks desperate, oh, she likes it.

Lihim na kinastigo niya ang sarili dahil gustong mangiti. This is so insane, is this even normal? Being happy seeing him this desperate and at the same time very annoyed?

When she remain silent, he brushed his hair using his fingers. His lips open a bit, as if wanting to speak but he couldn't, instead, he breath harshly.

"Are you fucking playing with me?" He's getting impatient.

Kianna secretly bit the side of her cheek to stop herself from smiling. She's hoping that the twinkle of her eyes won't give her away. She's enjoying watching him, the way his thick brows furrowed and the way his lips form in to a hard thin line, like as if he's controlling his own frustration.

"How can we solve this if you don't talk?" His voice became gentle. "I want to understand you, your mood swings, hormones and pregnancy, but I can't fucking stand with your silent treatment. Why are you doing this? Was it because of those women from my past?"

He got it!

Umirap siya bilang sagot.

"That's in the past." Kielton reach for her waist and pulled her closer to his.

Halos mapanguso siya dahil hindi man lang nagawang magprotesta.

"I know it's in your past,"

"Yes," Pinagpantay nito ang kanilang noo. His lips almost touch hers. "What about those women? I don't want to think that you're jealous, but, that's what your reactions tells me."

Humugot siya ng hangin sa dibdib, hindi na maka-amin na nagseselos nga siya. Damn her and her jealousy.

"Talk," he demanded softly.

"I don't want to talk about it now."

"Uh-uh," he sounds amuse. "You're really jealous." then he planted a gentle kiss to her lips. "Don't be, please."

Hindi talaga kung napipigilan niya lang ang nararamdaman, pero hindi, nagseselos at naiirita parin siya sa katotohanan na 'yon. Wala naman siyang pagpipilian kundi tanggapin 'yon, na parte ng buhay nito ang maraming babae na 'yon, pero hindi siya mangangako na hindi na magseselos at magagalit.

"Do you want to talk about your jealousy in our bedroom?" He playfully whispered against their parted lips.

She's so tempted to kiss him, but, no, she needs to stay still and stay sane.

"Stop seducing me," she push his chest with no enough force. "May iba pa tayong dapat pag-usapan."

"Yes, let's talk about your bastard ex," his voice was dark.

The image of his ex boyfriend popped her mind, making her cringe. It's creepy seeing him in Romblon and worse, he brought trouble!

"Bakit nando'n siya?" Takang tanong niya kay Kielton.

"I'm not sure."

Humiwalay ito sa kanya at kinuha ang kamay niya. Kielton brought her to the library room. He sat in the swivel chair and he let her sat on his lap.

"Maybe he wants to visit lolo?" She mumble.

Kielton arm is around her, his one hand is on her lap, caressing her. He's swaying the swivel chair slowly, but she don't like it, it makes her head spinning.

"Stop it,"

Kaagad naman nitong hininto ang wala sa sariling pag-galaw sa inuupuan. He looks up on her with wary in his eyes.

"Be honest with me, did you speak to him?" He inquired softly.

She shouldn't hide this thing in the first place, she thought it wasn't really important. She was avoiding any argument with Kielton once he learned that her ex boyfriend communicate with her again.

"He visited me twice or thrice in the set before." She admit, she heard the hesitation in her own voice.

Kielton's eyes became menacing and his breath hitch, he's not please to hear it.

"Why you didn't tell me that?"

"I thought... it don't really matter."

"He visited you thrice without my knowledge," He gave a stress to those words, telling her that it was so wrong hiding that thing from him.

"I know it's a big deal to you."

"It is." He's piss off already. "Now, tell me, what did that loser told you?"

Nagbaba siya ng tingin sa mga kamay na nasa kandungan, pinaglaruan ang mga daliri. Her heart is beating nervously at the idea of his ex being a fucking evil.

"He wants me back..." she whispered.

Kielton let out a harsh breath, she can feel that his body is tense and even though she's avoiding his gaze, she can sense that his eyes are blazing darkly, like as if he's so ready to punish her for hiding it from him. And it's kinda thrilling, yet, scary.

"He wants you back, huh." He mocked. "That's the reason why he's in Romblon? To get you?"

Napatingin siya kay Kielton, ni hindi pumasok sa isip niya na kukunin siya ng lalaking 'yon. Paano kung oo? The thought freaked her. She don't want to be with that bastard anymore!

"I'm not sure but... maybe?"

Kielton leered at her and with her lack of knowledge on what's really happening why her ex was in Romblon.

"Your father really hates me," he almost smirk, gone the kind of boyfriend who wanted to be accepted with his girlfriend's parents. He's back in his rebellious style. "He likes that loser for you?"

"Ever since," she sighed.

"I won't let this pass, what's that bastard name?" He sounds like he's planning a secret retribution.

"What are you going to do?" Naalarma siya, naramdaman ang paghihiganti.

"Just tell me what that bastard's name."

"Kielton, I don't want another trouble."

"I don't want it either." He sounds sarcastic and rude.

He don't want it, but her ex wanted it? Iyon ba ang gusto nitong tukuyin?

She glared at him in doubt, but the sarcasm on his lips remain, he's not going to back down. Noong una palang ay alam niya ng walang inaatrasan ang isang 'to, bakit pa ba siya magtataka ngayon?

"If you don't want to tell me because you're worried that he would get hurt, then, I will find it myself." There's a threat on his tone.

"Hindi ako nag-aalala sa kanya!"

Kielton just shook his head, he don't believe her? He looks like he really don't!

He has this creepy smile on his lips, he looks evil, dark, yet very sexy! Damn his lips and his grown whiskers, it suits him so good.

Dapat ay tigilan niya na ang lihim na pagpapantasya sa kasintahan, hindi ito ang tamang oras para sa kapilyahan na bumabangon sa katawan niya. Hindi na talaga siya natuto, ha.

"It's obvious that he came there to get you. Do you think your father is unaware of your ex's plans?"

"What are you trying to say? They planned to get me? For what?"

"I don't know," He shrug innocently. "Maybe you're the one who can answer your question, hmm?" He cocked his head, his eyes twinkle mischievously.

Ano ba ang dahilan ng lalaking 'yon sa pagpunta sa Romblon? Para bisitahin siya? Nang ganoong kaaga? Wala pang liwanag. And why the hell he brought his armed men? Why he shoot the chopper? Why it felt like that bastard have a plan to take her away secretly?

Kung hindi niya kasama si Kielton, saan na kaya siya sa mga sandaling 'yon? Kapiling ang ex niya? Hindi! She wants to vomit with that idea!

"He wants me back, so, he made his way to Romblon to get me? Is that it?"

"How creepy, isn't it?" Kielton tilted his head forward and planted a light kiss on her lips. "But, I won't let him take you away from me. Magkakaubusan muna kami bago mangyari 'yon, pero... sisiguraduhin kong siya ang unang mauubos." He said very darkly, that scared her.

"Kielton, don't. Ayoko na ng gulo. Natatakot na akong masaktan ka na naman at mawala sa'kin."

He really didn't take this lightly.

"Hindi na ako mawawala sayo. Don't worry, we are fully guarded now. You're safe here with me."

Kianna remain staring at Kielton, everything is now sinking in... his ex wants her back desperately.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 100K 24
Lukas Andres Cruise - Consunji is the SOLE heir of the CONSUNJI EMPIRES and being the Sole Heir, Lukas had no interest in keeping the family money...
1.2M 52.6K 25
At the young age, Yelena Altamonte already knew what she wants for her life. She has been yearning for freedom to achieve her dreams. Given the life...
463K 2.7K 8
Dahil sa utang na loob ng magulang ni Chimeneya sa Dickson Family ay mapipilitan syang magpakasal sa tatlong lalaking may toyo sa utak na anak ng mag...
Broken Arrow By Cher

General Fiction

3M 114K 23
Si Mia Cara ang pinakaimportanteng kayamanan ni Mariah Rojas. Lahat ay kaya niyang gawin para sa kanyang anak. She is ready to endure pain just to ma...