The True Gods (Highschool DxD...

By TrueRisingFTW

Great Red and Ophis are known as the strongest of the strong, but what if I were to tell you that there are t... More

Bio
Awakening
Kuoh Observation
Fallens
Who are you?
A Little Trip To The Next World
Black Magic and Times Anger
The Warning and Purification
Alpha Origin
Arrival in Crocus
Preliminaries
Introduction
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3 (Part 1)
Day 3 (Part 2)
Day 4 (Part 1)
Day 4 (Part 2)
Day 4 (Final)
Split Up Time
Two Unknown Powers
New Worlds Within Mischief
Mischief and Despair
The Bridge to Freedom
Supersonics and A Crystalline Beast
Display of Power
Return to Destruction
One's True Ruler
Clash of Titans
Next World Vote [Closed]
A Fairy Goodbye
A Relaxing Day?
World of the Gifts
A Festival In Digit Five
Prophecy of Death
Cloaks Revealed
Life and Death
Battle In Space
A True Battle Of Life And Death
Next World Vote 2 [Closed]
Two Worlds Collide

The Game of Death Starts

2.6K 32 15
By TrueRisingFTW

(O)-(O)-(O)

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

(O)-(O)-(O)

"You sense it too, right?"

"Yeah, it's only a small glimpse. But, I do indeed sense its presence."

Both Dialga and Palkia could currently be seen relaxing in a hot spring that belonged to Thousand Eyes as they only had their upper bodies exposed.

Despite their supposed age when it comes to appearance, their build spoke otherwise, having seemingly perfect sculpted bodies with no signs of excess fat.

While they weren't certain, they definitely felt a sudden spike in the dark energy in the world, and had no doubt it was the working of their brother.

It wasn't strong enough for them to truly identify who was producing it, but they guessed the person must be concealing it.

Despite this, thy had a feeling that things were going to get serious pretty soon. Dialga then sighed before standing up, the steam thankfully covering his lower body.

"Anyway, let's get going. Pretty sure Shiroyasha wanted to talk about tomorrow." Palkia agreed as he stood up as well.

"Yeah. Probably should." Palkia cracked his neck as they began walking towards the edge of the spring as Dialga was the first to take a step out.

"Hurry, you two! We have some things to talk about!"

"Huh?" Both the Dragon Gods looked up calmly to see none other than Shiroyasha leaping towards them as she was wearing a yukata.

The both of them deadpanned as she did so, Palkia calmly held his hand up as a portal appeared in front of Shiroyasha. Resulting in teleporting her away.

"She seriously needs to learn some decency." Dialga sighed as Palkia agreed wholeheartedly with him. They both wrapped a towel around their waist as they walked out.

It didn't take long before they both simply put on a pair of black shorts before making their way towards the area where everyone should be waiting.

When they arrived...

"What's going on?"

Both boys crossed their arms as they looked at the scene in front of them. Black Rabbit, Asuka, and Yu were all staring with disappointed looks towards both Shiroyasha and Izayoi as the two had mischievous smirks on their faces as they shook hands.

Jin could be seen trying to seemingly calm them down as the three girls of the Dragon Gods's group were watching with deadpanned looks on their faces.

"Oh, you've arrived! Just in time!" Shiroyasha smiled brightly as she took notice of both Dialga and Palkia's presence.

"W-Wow, you certainly scored didn't you, Wendy? I'm not bad off myself...!" Chelia said as she stared at both the True Gods with a flushed look.

"Ch-Chelia!" Wendy blushed up a storm as she knew what her friend was implying. Carla shook her head with an amused smile.

"So, you truly do understand what I see, don't you?!" Shiroyasha exclaimed as she scooted beside Chelia, who nodded her head firmly.

"Yep!"

"Truly, it is a spectacle! See how the residual water from their bathe continues to run down along the edges of their perfectly sculpted muscles."

"Yeah, and how the clothing they're wearing not only covers up the part that would make this considered being a porn scene, but reveals all that's needed to truly bring forth art!"

"You truly do understand, the incredible view in which our eyes have been graced to see! Now, we are only in need of seei-!"

Both Chelia and Shiroyasha were silenced by buckets that were thrown by Black Rabbit and Asuka as they both glared at the girls.

Izayoi could be seen laughing as Jin was laughing nervously, Yu deadpanning, Wendy still as red as ever and Carla face palming herself.

Both of the people that were just talked about both deadpanned as they heard what was being said, what heck even was this anymore?

"Let's just get this done..."

(O)-(O)-(O)

The Dragon Gods were currently seen meditating as they had decided to not attend the meeting between the group as they already knew what was happening.

Wendy, Chelia, and Carla were attending it since they didn't have the knowledge like they did. Dialga could always just look in time for the information that was spoken of anyway.

Also, they already knew of what they were going to be doing tomorrow since Shiroyasha had told them prior to coming to Salamandra. The girls having been asleep during the conversation.

They had a certain feeling that something big was going to happen tomorrow, and it didn't bode well with them.

If whatever this prophecy about a Demon Lord attack was true, and the very unlikely chance a True God may be involved, then it could get bad

The only way the True Gods had all agreed to participate in games that they haven't set up themselves is that the rules of the game were set to allow True Gods to participate and that that particular True God gives consent.

In other words, a gift game involving a True God as a participant can only be performed if that True God agrees to the conditions.

While these rules are unknown to the lower levels, it's a solid rule in the realm of True Gods. If the person that might be working with a Demon Lord has told them, then their acceptance into the game was easy as pie.

They had a feeling that they were probably going to have to interfere tomorrow....

(O)-(O)-(O)

It was the next day as Izayoi, Lily, Shiroyasha, Asuka, along with the two Dragon Gods and the three females of the group were watching the event against a community called Will-O-Wisp.

Yu being the participant as she was facing one of the members of said community, and it seemed that the girl was losing.

Both the Dragon Gods knew her chances of victory were incredibly slim, the figure she was facing was Jack-O-Lantern. A supposed immortal, though it wouldn't be something that worked if he were facing them.

But Yu, on the other hand, was not someone that could defeat an immortal being, so her victory was incredibly out of her reach.

"Too bad, she was shown to conditions that made her winning chances far too low." Palkia said as the others could only agree with him.

"Other than that though... it seems there's some issues." Dialga voiced. They all looked at him, aside from Palkia, who was staring upwards along with the Dragon God of Time.

"I see... it seems we do." Izayoi muttered after realising what the boys were referring to. Every single person in the area seemed to start noticing as they noticed what was happening.

"What's happening?" Chelia asked for them all as they all noticed a bunch of black sheets of paper falling down from the sky slowly.

"Black Geass Rolls? This can't be...!" Black Rabbit had gasped in shock as she was standing on the arena alongside a couple others as they stared at the sky.

"Players will be all the people in the area..." Izayoi muttered as he read one of the papers that had fallen. The others doing the same as they each held one.

(O)-(O)-(O)

Gift Game: The Pied Piper of Hamelin

Participants: All individuals present within the Outer Gate of 3,999,999 and 4,000,000

Competitors Side (Host of the Game): Spirit of the Sun and White Night - Shiroyasha

Winning Conditions for Host Master: All participants are to be massacred or pushed to submission

Winning Conditions for Participants: Kill the host master. Shatter the false legend,  making the true legend known

Oath: Respecting the described content, the community that host this Gift Game based on their glory and flag

(O)-(O)-(O)

Both Dialga and Palkia looked at one another and nodded, they both knew that they should only interfere if it's absolutely necessary.

Soon though, whole panic erupted in the stadium as the people all went into a frenzy as they all were shouting cries of fear and despair.

It was understandable, if what all this was saying was true, then the appearance of a Demon Lord was truly upon them.

"This insolent demon... filth!" Shiroyasha muttered as she widened her eyes when a black miasma enveloped her entire body.

They all watched as it soon exploded, sending all but the Dragon Gods flying as only needed to hold on arm up to their faces to block the wind.

When it calmed down, Shiroyasha was seen surrounded by a black sphere as she seemed to be unable to escape from it.

"A barrier? Hm..." Dialga muttered. He then rushed at it before sending a powerful kick that send waves of powerful winds everywhere, but... "What? Nothing?"

Both of them were surprised when there appeared to be no damage at all to the barrier, how the heck was this possible?

"Dialga, you know what this means, right? And also this feeling?" Palkia voiced, to which his brother nodded with a serious look on his face.

"Right. It seems that their indeed is a True God working with them, and they've reinforced this barrier greatly."

"It explains why it didn't break from that kick, they must have known we were sent to stop them." Palkia added as they both turned their heads.

They were now looking towards a higher up spot at the wall as their eyes narrowed, they felt two powerful divine presences.

"Shiroyasha, it would seem you can't move anywhere besides this barrier. We'll get you out later, it seems that we have some major problems."

"Very well. Be careful." Shiroyasha nodded seriously as she seemed to know just what they were talking about.

Both boys nodded before jumping down towards the arena, which was where all the others were currently seen standing at.

"Lord Dialga! Lord Palkia!" Black Rabbit voiced as the boys landed next to them. "Do you know what is happening?!"

"Isn't it obvious, Black Rabbit? The Demon Lord has attacked, and that means go time." Izayoi was the one that replied.

"Izayoi's correct, and it seems that Shiroyasha had been prevented from doing anything due to a barrier. And we have some more problems."

"What do you mean?" Leticia wondered as they all looked at the two males.

"It seems that from what we sensed in the barrier holding Shiroyasha, a True God or Gods seems to be battling on their side."

"What?!" Jin was the on the cried out as the shock present on their faces was quite apparent, even Izayoi's.

They were smart about it, the game didn't specify what people participated, but all people in the vicinity. Meaning True Gods included.

"We'll leave to dealing with the three other individuals we sensed, we'll deal with the True God." Dialga said strongly as he crossed his arms.

"We want Wendy, Chelia, and Carla helping you guys out as well. Fighting a True God is not something any of you are capable of, and Izayoi, you help fight them too."

"Got it, leave it me." Izayoi grinned. They nodded before looking towards the slayers and Carla, Dialga then voicing out.

"As you help out, check for any people that may have been in the crossfire of the coming battle and help them out."

"Right!" They nodded before both True Gods then turned towards the wall, Izayoi doing the same in another direction.

"Let's go!" Palkia shouted as they both shot at incredible speeds towards the spot where they were sensing the True God.

Izayoi pushed off the ground as it cracked, heading towards his own opponent. The group all watching them leave with worry.

(O)-(O)-(O)

Izayoi was currently seen fighting against what appeared to be a male wearing clothing similar to military clothing as he was wielding some kind of weapon.

Izayoi seemed to actually be having a fun time fighting this person, who was none other than Weser, a demon.

Meanwhile, Leticia could be seen alongside Wendy and Chelia as well as Carla as they were fighting against a large white giant.

And on the top of the giant's head was a young girl appearing Wendy and Chelia's age. Having worn a gothic outfit as she smirked at them.

It seemed that they weren't managing much as it seemed that Pest, the young girl atop the giant, was far more powerful than them.

They were trying their best though, Leticia's and the other three girl's attack seemed to barely faze Pest at all as she was taking them on with ease.

As they were all trying their hardest to fight against them, the two Dragon Gods were now stopping as they looked around the place.

"Come on out, we know you're here!" Palkia demanded. It was silent for a second before two figures suddenly appeared in front of them.

They both narrowed their eyes at them, each wearing a black cloak to cover themselves, and they could tell they were masking their power.

If the power these two people had were more revealed, then they could be able to identify just who these two were, the only thing they knew was that they were True Gods.

"So, you two are the ones that have decided to side with a Demon Lord. Tell us, just why have you done so? Are you comrades?"

"That would be insulting, their roles in this game for us are mere pawns for our ultimate goal." One of them said with a deep male voice as the other was silent.

"Oh, let me guess. To break free our brother, correct?" Palkia growled as the two stayed silent. "I'll take that as a yes, he's corrupted you both too."

Dialga and Palkia exchanged looked before nodding, they then released their auras as the two figures in front of them doing the same, one of them having a black and red aura as the other was white and blue.

The auras clashed against each other before the four of them appeared suddenly in a flash with their fists meeting at the centre.

"!"

(O)-(O)-(O)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307K 9.2K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
466K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
233K 10.8K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
947K 21.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.