Let Me Heal Your Broken Heart

By DAVIDWILSON2021

its been a year since 21 year old Rachel Smith moved to Seoul, South Korea to be with her dear boyfriend Suga... More

Chapter One: My New Home
Chapter Two: Date Night
Chapter Three: Tension
Chapter Four: Big Argument
Chapter Five: Mine and Jungkook's Day
Chapter Six: Suga's Jealousy
Chapter Seven: Beach Day
Chapter Eight: Bad Night
Chapter Nine: I Disappear
Chapter Ten: Where Is Rachel?
Chapter Eleven: I've Been Found
Chapter Twelve: Suga's Private Vacation?
Chapter Thirteen: Garden Meeting
Chapter Fourteen: Suga Comes Back Drunk
Chapter Fifteen: The Boys Have To Hide Me
Chapter Sixteen: Suga Wants To Talk
Chapter Seventeen: We Worked It Out....For Now { WARNING DETAILED SMUT }
Chapter Eighteen: Count Down To The Dance
Chapter Nineteen: Suga Disappeared Again
Chapter Twenty: I Take A Long Walk
Chapter Twenty Two: Me And Jungkook Disappear
The Final Chapter: The After Effects
Dedication Page
Meet The Author

Chapter Twenty One: The Dance

4 1 0
By DAVIDWILSON2021

I woke up to the feeling of arms wrapped around me, once I fully wake up I look over beside me and I see a sleeping V with his arms around me and I cant help but smile, he always looks so quiet and so peaceful when he sleeps, I guess I still have some small feelings still left for V deep down inside but their not as strong as they use to be, their not ever gonna get back the way they where for V, he hurt me so bad, but I don't know what I feel anymore.

V started to shift a little in his sleep and I took that as a sign to stop staring and I looked out the window from his bed, I pretended like I didn't notice V wake up until I felt him sit up and wrap his arms around my waist and kiss my neck softly and then I hear him say in his groggy morning voice, " good morning Butterfly", I smile a little and look at him and answer back, " good morning Tae Tae", I felt V tense up because last time I called him Tae Tae is when we where messing around.

I looked at V and he smiled at me then spoke, " how did you sleep Butterfly?", I smiled back at him and answered," I slept good", V's smile quickly died and so did mine, " what's the matter V? you where just smiling and now your not", V let out a sigh and he looked down, " hey Rach I know you don't want to see Jungkook or talk to him right now because of what he said and did but he feels really bad about it and you should talk to him", where is this coming from all of sudden just last night he was pissed off at Jungkook for what he did and now he wants me to talk to him?.

Did Jungkook come in last night while I was sleeping and say something to him?, I looked at V and spoke up, " where is this coming from V jut last night you told me you where pissed off at Jungkook for doing what he did and now your telling me to talk to him and forgive him for it?", V sighed and looked at me, " look Rachel I know its strange but he is really hurting Rachel he came in here last night while you where asleep and he was crying Rachel he really is sorry for it...look just talk to him Rachel he hates hurting you just as much as I do".

I gasped when V said that Jungkook was crying and I immediately felt all the anger I had for Jungkook drain away, Jungkook must really be sorry for hurting me if he was crying, I've know Jungkook the same amount of time I knew V, Jin, RM, Suga, Jimin, and J-Hope and I know enough that Jungkook never cry's unless he really feels bad about something, I heard snapping which brought me back to reality and I looked at V...I must have zoned out and I spoke, " did you say Jungkook was crying?", V sighed, " yes he was Rachel...he feels like shit for hurting you".

I immediately felt tears in my own eyes and I stood up quickly, " I got to find him I have to find him", I darted out of V's room and ran to Jungkook's room and started banging on his door, " JUNGKOOK....JUNGKOOK ARE YOU IN THERE?, I waited and got no answer and I banged on his door again, " KOOKIE PLEASE....KOOKIE", when I didn't get another answer I opened his bed room door and ran in and he was no where to be found and I started to panic.

Just as I was about to have a panic attack I felt someone grab on to me and I turned around in a swift motion and was about to punch until I saw J-Hope holding up his hands pleading, " woah woah hey Rachel relax its me it's me", I quickly put my fist down as the tears started to pour as a sign of my panic attack and J-Hope knew what to do and immediately took action and hugged me and rubbed my back and spoke in a soothing voice, " hey now hey shhhhh it's alright your alright just breath and tell me what's wrong?".

I hugged J-Hope back and started breathing slowly as I explained things to J-Hope, " me and and Kookie got into a fight last night and he threw my past in my face and I left because I was hurt and then V found me and brought me home and V said that when I was asleep Jungkook came into his room crying because her felt bad and I know that Jungkook only cry's when he feels really really bad about what he did so I came in here to apologize but he wouldn't answer the door and I came in and I cant find him any where and I....I", I couldn't talk anymore and I just cried.

J-Hope let out a sigh and he spoke, " Ah ok I understand, just calm down ok Jungkook is in the studio he went there this morning when he woke up he said he wanted some time to think and that he wanted to be left alone but I know he doesn't really want to be left alone he just wants one particular person to keep his company go ahead to him Rachel and talk to him I'm sure he wont chase you off", I looked at J-Hope and nodded my head, " thank you J-Hope", he smiled at me, " your welcome Rachel", I walked away from J-Hope and out the dorm.

I walked down the corridor that led to the studio and I reached the door but stopped when I heard music playing and someone singing, I cracked the door open slightly and listened in and I heard Jungkook singing but what was he singing I listened in more trying to figure out the song until a few lyrics caught my ear, " and we allllll are lost stars, trying to light up the darkkkkkkkk woo oh hoo" I almost cried as I heard him singing lost stars, that's the first song he ever sung to me when I first moved here to Seoul with them.

As I was lost into the music I accidentally opened the door more causing it to squeak loudly and the music quickly stopped and I cursed under my breath, " shit", as I was about to walk off I heard Jungkook's voice ring out, " WHO'S THERE?", Busted, I opened the door and walked in and Jungkook's face became sad as he spoke to me, " oh...its you Rachel...what do you want? did you come here to scream at me more?", I felt my heart break as Jungkook said that...I must have really hurt him when I said those things to him and I finally spoke up, " no actually I didn't....I wanted to see you...V told me what happened while I was asleep and I", I couldn't speak again as more tears just fell and I looked down.

As I looked down I heard Jungkook quickly get up and he ran over to me and pulled me into his arms and hugged me tightly and I hugged him back tightly and cried loudly into his chest, " I'm so sorry Kookie I didn't mean what I said I didn't mean it I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry, I didn't mean it I didn't mean I", I got cut off by Jungkook's voice, " hey hey hey shhhhh its ok your ok, you have nothing to apologize for if anyone needs to be apologizing to anyone is me I'm the one who threw your past in your face and said all those awful things you have nothing to apologize for I do, and I'm sorry for saying that shit to you and for making you cry".

I stood outside the studio and watched as Jungkook and Rachel embraced each other as they both cried and apologized to each other for hurting the other I sighed and looked down as I felt my eyes begin to tear up I heard a familure voice call out to me, " hey are you ok V?", I look up and see J-Hope walking up to me and I look back through the window of the studio at Jungkook and Rachel standing there in each others embrace," yea I'm ok I guess", I felt J-Hope come up beside me and look into the window and he lets out a sigh and pats me on my back, " its gonna be alright dude".

I shake my head, " yea sure whatever you say J-Hope", I keep looking in the window and watch as Jungkook kisses Rachel on the head and rubs her back trying to calm her tears down and I sigh again then J-Hope says something that catches my attention, " he really Loves her doesn't he", I look at J-Hope and talk," what do you mean he really loves her? what are you talking about?", J-Hope looks at me, " last night V while you where out looking for Rachel,Jungkook came to me and told me what happened and yes I was mad at first because I look at Rachel like she's my baby sister and I was gonna scold Jungkook until he told me that he's in love with Rachel".

I looked back in at Jungkook and Rachel and that's when I noticed Jungkook's behavior, the way he looks at her...he has a sparkle in his eye...the same sparkle I have mine when I look at Rachel...he has the sparkle of love in his eyes when he looks at her, and the way he holds her...he holds her like he's afraid to loose her for good....just like the way I hold her, " he really does love her....doesn't he?", J-Hope sighs, " yea he does....and she loves him to....she just cant see it yet", I look down and sigh and J-Hope touches my shoulder," come on V lets head back to the dorm we have to get ready for the dance soon and so does she".

When J-Hope said that I was a little confused as to what he meant by that seeing as we just got up, I took out my phone and turned it on as I was greeted by my lock screen which was a picture of me and Rachel on the small little beach out back of the farm house we stayed in when we had to leave to hide her from Suga and I couldn't help but smile then my eyes drifted to the time and it was already 12:30 in the afternoon and the dance starts at 6:00 sharp and my eye's widened, " holy shit J-Hope your right...where has the time gone it feels like we literally just woke up like 15 minutes ago?".

J-Hope laughed," dude you have been standing here staring at Jungkook and Rachel for 20 whole minutes that's why I'm here RM sent me to find you because you told him you where going for a small 15 minute walk and then the 15 minutes passed and you still didn't come back yet so he sent me to grab you and make sure you didn't do anything stupid like disappear or something", I blushed a little I knew I was long but I didn't know I was that long?, I looked at Rachel and Jungkook one last time and then I looked at J-Hope," alright lets head back dude so we can start getting ready for the dance", J-Hope nodded his head and started walking and I followed.

I looked up at Jungkook after he apologized to me and he looked down at me," I'm sorry to Jungkook because I upset you just like you upset me so we both deserve an apology so I'm sorry to", Jungkook smiled at me and he kissed my head gently, " I accept your apology do you accept mine?", I smiled at Jungkook, " I accept your apology as well Kookie", I watched him as he smiled at me after calling him Kookie and then he hugged me again and I hugged him back and we stayed like that for a good few hours.

Me and Jungkook stayed in each others embrace until we where broken up by a knock on the door and I looked at Jungkook, " who could that be?", Jungkook looked back at me with the same reaction, " I don't know", Jungkook put me behind him as a precaution just in case it was Suga or someone else and he held on tightly to my hand behind him and he yelled out," WHO IS IT?", we waited for a response which we soon got, " JUNGKOOK IT'S ME JIN IS RACHEL IN THERE WITH YOU?", me and Jungkook both let out a sigh of relief and Jungkook let go of my hand, " YEA HYUNG SHE'S IN HERE WITH ME YOU CAN COME IN".

After Jungkook said come in Jin walked in and was wearing a tuxedo and me and Jungkook where a little confused as to why Jin was already dressed for the dance when it don't start for the next several hours, Jungkook then spoke up, " hey Jin what's up why are you already dressed the dance don't start until the next several hours", Jin laughed, " uh no it don't it starts in 20 minutes that's why I'm here RM sent me to fetch you two and tell you to get ready".

my eyes widened, " 20 MINUTES?....IT CANT BE?", I pulled out my phone and clicked it on and saw that the time was already 5:00, " OH MY GOD IT'S FIVE O CLOCK ALREADY JUNGKOOK WE HAVE TO GO THE DANCE STARTS AT SIX", Jungkook widen his eyes and looked at my phone and saw the time and he panicked, " OH MAN HOLY SHIT YOUR RIGHT WE GOTTA GO", we both ran out the studio past Jin and he just laughed.

After a few hours of rushing around I finally got ready I already had on my dress and heels and accessories that Jimin had bought me, I curled my hair and put it up into a half pony tail, I did a basic night make up that matched my dress, the guys where already at the dance I told them I would catch up, after I over looked myself in the mirror I hurried out to my car that was assigned to me and as soon as I got in and closed the door the car pulled off and headed to the location of the dance, I hope Suga is there.

After a few hours the car arrived at the location of the dance and I got out and rushed in and I couldn't believe my eye's, the ballroom was packed, every entertainment was there along with their artists, talk about feeling out of place, I looked at my phone and saw that it was 6:15, wow I'm only like 19 minutes late....I think, I looked around the ball room and I saw my brother RM near the stage talking to Wonwoo from Pledis entertainment and in the group Seventeen, I looked over near the dance floor and I see J-Hope and Jin standing there talking to Bang Chan and Han Jisung of the group Straykids in JYP Entertainment, I look over near the tables where I see V, Jimin, and Jungkook talking to YeonJun, Soobin, and Taehyun from TXT which is one of BigHit Entertainment's new groups.

I looked around more but still saw no sign of Suga anywhere to be found so I sighed and walked over to the food table and grab some punch and just stand there keeping to myself like I always do at these dances where some of my idols if not all of them are all in one room with me, after a few hours pass by and I'm on my third glass of Punch Jungkook walks over to me and smiled, " Hey Rachel", I smile a little bit " hey Jungkook", Jungkook looks at me with concern," are you ok Rachel?".

I smile at Jungkook a little bit," I'll Survive...", I looked down at my punch, " I'm use to being stood up by now", Jungkook looked at me with a little bit of anger in his tone, " what? Suga still hasn't showed up yet?", I look at Jungkook and shake my head, " No", I looked up at the door any d I felt my heart break as I saw Suga then walk through the door with his arm over Jennie from BlackPink at YG Entertainment as well as the waitress that waited on me and Suga on our date night, I start feeling the tears form in my eye's and I drop my punch.

After I dropped my punch Jungkook looked at me, " Rachel?....What's wrong?", I felt Jungkook put his hands on my arms and I shook them off and started to cry, " I HAVE TO GO", I pushed past Jungkook and ran out of the ballroom and I heard Jungkook yell out to me, " RACHEL?", I look back at Jungkook when I looked back at him I saw J-Hope run up to Jungkook and point at Suga and Jennie and I saw anger on his face and he walked over to Suga.

I didn't know why Rachel dropped her punch and ran off just as I was about to go after her J-Hope runs up to me, " Jungkook look", I follow where he is pointing at and I see Suga walked in with that money hungry whore Jennie and I was pissed off and stormed towards Suga and grabbed him by his collar, " WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WTH YOU?", Suga just laughed at me and shoved my hands off of him and fixed his collar, " I don't know what the fuck you mean?", I was more pissed off now, " BULLSHIT SUGA YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THE FUCK I MEAN YOUR SUPPOSE TO BE ENGAGED TO RACHEL BUT INSTEAD YOU SHOW UP AT THE DANCE WITH THIS MONEY HUNGRY SLUT KNOWING RACHEL WAS GONNA BE HERE".

Suga just laughed again and started talking, " FUCK RACHEL I DONT FUCKING CARE ABOUT HER ANY MORE SHE'S JUST A WAIST OF MY TIME", I was extremely pissed off now, " HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT ABOUT HER WHEN ALL SHE HAS DONE WAS HELP YOU AND LOVE YOU AND CARE FOR YOU WHEN NOBODY ELSE WOULD FOR GOD'S SAKE YOU AND HER ALMOST HAD A FUCKING CHILD TOGETHER".

Suga snickered at me, " KEY WORD ALMOST THEN THE DUMB BITCH LOST THE FUCKING CHILD HELL I DONT EVEN KNOW IF IT WAS MINE WITH HOW MUCH SHE FUCKED AROUND WITH YOU AND JIMIN AND V, ALL RACHEL IS TO ME IS A LITTLE FUCKING WHORE", that's what did it I punched Suga in the face so hard he fell and I kept on punching him as Jennie sat their screaming and acting like the innocent victim, all of a sudden I was being pulled off of Suga by Jimin and V and I kept fighting against them until Jimin yelled out, " JUNGKOOK THATS ENOUGH HE'S HAD ENOUGH CHILL", I saw RM and Jin run over with J-Hope and I watched how Jennie helped him up.

I was still pissed off at him, " DONT YOU EVER FUCKING CALL HER THAT AGAIN YOU UNDERSTAND ME THE ONLY ONE BEING A WHORE HERE IS YOU AND JENNIE, YOUR THE ONE WHO CHEATED ON HER NOT HER CHEATING ON YOU", RM then yelled, " THATS ENOUGH JUNGKOOK", I looked at RM furious as he spoke to me, " WHAT THE HELL HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU JUNGKOOK WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HER SOMEONE BETTER FUCKING EXPLAIN".

I looked at RM and said, " WITH FUCKING PLEASURE, THIS FUCKING ASS HOLE CAME IN HERE WITH JENNIE KNOWING THAT RACHEL WAS GONNA BE HERE AND HE CAUSED HER TO RUN OUT IN TEARS SO I CONFRONTED HIM AND HE CALLED RACHEL A WHORE AND SAID HE DOESNT CARE ABOUT HER SO I PUNCHED HIS LIGHTS OUT", I looked at Suga, " ISANT THAT FUCKING RIGHT ASS HOLE", RM looked at me, " THATS ENOUGH OUT OF YOU JUNGKOOK", I shut up and RM looked at Suga and he started to confront him but I knew what was going to happen.

RM looked Suga dead in the face and spoke to him, " now listen here Suga I've been nice to you regarding to my sister, now I need you to be honest with me, Did you or did you not bring Jennie here knowing that my sister was gonna see you and that it was gonna hurt her?", Suga grinned and stood up and shoved Jennie off of him and spoke, " yea I did ", RM nodded his head and I know what is gonna come next.

RM then looked at Suga again and asked, " Suga did you tell Jungkook fuck my sister that you didn't care about her and that she was a waist of your time?", Suga then stepped up to RM and Raised his voice at him, " YES THE FUCK I DID AND I CALLED HER A FUCKING WHORE TO WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT....NOT A DAMN THING", next thing I know I see RM punch Suga with one punch square to the face and he fell to the floor gasping for air.

RM then kneeled over Suga, " I'm gonna do exactly that....stay the fuck away from my sister and keep your whore away from my fucking sister also, and don't you ever let me here you call my sister a whore again or a waist of time because this time ill make sure your knocked out cold", RM then turned to me, Jimin, and V and spoke up, " Jimin and V let Jungkook go", I felt V and Jimin let me go then RM looked at me, " go find my sister Jungkook and this time make sure she knows how you really feel about her", I smiled, " I will RM", I then ran out to where she ran.

After I saw Jungkook walking near Suga I ran out of the dance location into the maze and I ran through the flower maze until I reached the center where I then fell to my Knees and started to cry, I cant believe him...what did I ever do to deserve to be hurt so much, as I sat there on my knees crying I heard the door's to the garden maze fly open and I heard someone run into the maze, I keep quiet because I don't know who is here until I hear Jungkook call out to me, " RACHEL?...RACHEL WHERE ARE YOU?".

When I hear it's Jungkook call out to me I yell back at him, " JUST LEAVE ME ALONE", I hear Jungkook run towards my voice and then he finds me and walks over to me and he kneels beside me and takes His tux Jacket off and puts it around my shoulders as I remain looking down Jungkook pulls me into his arms and holds me close and I can hear his heart beating with Anger, Hurt, and Worry all at once, I break down crying and start to confide into Jungkook, " why does this always happen to me?...why do I always get hurt?", I lay my head into Jungkook's muscular chest and I cry more.

Jungkook rubs my back and answers my question," it's because you never find the right one...or you have and you don't see him", I sniffle and look up at him and he looks back at me and I ask him, " what do you mean Jungkook?", Jungkook sighed and changed the subject, " you deserve better Rachel...Suga should not have done this to you IT'S WRONG", I jump a little as I can hear the anger in his voice as his eye's start tearing up and he says to me with pain in his voice.

" RACHEL YOUR TRUE LOVE IS CLOSER TO YOU THEN YOU THINK HE IS...AND HE GOES CRAZY WHEN EVER HE IS AROUND YOU AND IT KILL'S HIM EVREY TIME HE SEE'S YOU LIKE THIS", I look down and try think on who he is referring to, could it be Jimin? is his feelings more stronger than he thinks they are for me?, or is it V?, maybe V's feelings for me are still there?, no it cant be maybe it's Jin? nah it cant be him he barley speaks to me, I look at Jungkook with a blank expression and I finally speak a little bit frustrated, " who Jungkook? because I sure want to know?", Jungkook lets out a scoff and yells again as he stands up and looks at me.

" HOW BLIND ARE YOU RACHEL?... WHY CANT YOU SEE IT'S ME?", I freeze and also stand up and look at Jungkook unable to respond and he keeps on going, " DAMN IT RACHEL I LOVE YOU...I HAVE LOVED YOU SINCE DAY ONE WHEN WE STAYED AT YOUR HOUSE THE WHOLE MONTH OF DECEMBER BUT YOU REFUSED TO SEE ME BECAUSE SUGA HAD HIS HOOKS IN YOU SO DEEP", I kept looking at Jungkook unable to respond to what he is telling me and he keeps speaking as tears fall from his eyes.

" I LOVE YOU RACHEL AND I KNOW YOU FEEL THE SAME...AND ILL BE DAMNED IF I LET ANYONE TAKE YOU FROM ME", Before I had a chance to respond Jungkook pulled me in his arms and he kissed me deeply and passionately with so much love and passion and this time I kissed him back, Jungkook then pulled away from me and I looked into his eyes and he looked back into mine and he spoke, " I love you Rachel", I smiled at him," I love you to Jungkook", Jungkook smiled, " then run away with me I don't care where we go or how we get there as long as your with me and say you'll be mine".

I smiled, " I love you to Jungkook and yes ill run away with you and I will be yours", Jungkook smiled and shouted and picked me up and spun me around and kissed me softly and I laughed, after Jungkook kissed me he Grabbed my hand and we started to run out of the maze and down the streets of Seoul, and I followed him willingly and it was then when it all hit me like a tone of bricks.

I now know why whenever I kiss him I get Butterfly's in my stomach, I now know why every time he touches me my skin tingles, I now know why every time he's around me I become Putty in his hands, I now know why I find it so easy to confide into him with no second guesses, this all happens because I have always been in love with......Jeon Jungkook.

END OF CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

TO BE CONTINUED IN CHAPTER TWENTY TWO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 632 43
darkness is all that he sees: for he's a boy with broken dreams. •• in which a homeless boy goes to audition for an entertainment company, and there...
365 66 32
It's a sequel of my previous ebook, THE REVENGE FROM THE HEARTTHROB. Readers: Don't sequels sucks?? Me: It do!! But sometimes it doesn't we always w...
22K 525 57
[COMPLETED] Hyunjin was 17 and chan was 22, A rule that they broke.....Would they be able to keep a healthy relationship?.... Five years .. Would cha...
110K 4.7K 62
jisung had gotten into a relationship like any other but just 2 months later, his relationship had taken a turn for the worst jisung however was blin...