Full Circle

Oleh JuneBreezy5

They say if you love something, let it go...and if it comes back, then that's how you know. Inspired by Marq... Lebih Banyak

Introduction.
1
2
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.

13.

363 21 27
Oleh JuneBreezy5

Robyn Rihanna Fenty

(5 days later)

12:48pm, June 29th, 2018

"I think you should be asking yourself that. Tell me what you think you should do." Z asks me as we have lunch together on the first floor since they have a small Tim Hortons that recently opened up.

"I really don't know..."

"Think really hard." She winks and I roll my eyes. I constantly kept tapping my fingers, waiting for an idea to pop into my head.

"I should...tell him that I love him, right?"

"Okay. What else?"

"What else?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Well, no shit you love him, Robyn. Think deeper."

"Umm..."

"Robyn...you're worrying me..." She sips her coffee and I sigh.

"I mean, yes, I love him. I really do and I want him....I need him back-"

"Do you love the idea of him or do you love him, like, for who he is?"

"I love him for him obviously, the fuck? What kind of question is that?!" I hiss and she giggles softly.

"Just making sure..."

"I don't know what else to tell him. So if you think of something else, then please tell me."

"Robyn. Aren't you sorry for...something?"

"Sorry for what?? What did I do to you?"

"NOT ME DUMBASS! HIM!!!" She slams her hands on the table a bunch of times in anger.

"You gotta be trippin' for thinking I'm sorry for following my dreams-"

Then it hit me hard like a semi-truck. I put my hands over my mouth in disgust. I wasn't truly sorry for leaving him. Z shakes her head at me. I sigh in disbelief of myself.

"I should see a therapist..."

"Maybe." Z says calmly.

"I'm literally bipolar! One day I'm crying over this nigga and wishing I could start all over again with him, and another day I'm that bitch from New York that forgets who I used to be! UGH!!!" I groan.

"Maybe a therapist would be nice. I'm no medical expert here..." Z says after a few moments of silence. I nod.

"So, to be clear, you aren't sorry for leaving him for New York..."

"I mean..."

"Okay, um, you are sorry for breaking his heart, right?"

"Yes. I...well...I mean I knew what I was doing though when I broke up with him...I didn't care about his feelings at that point. Fashion was all on my mind. All I wanted to do was start a new life in New York..."

"Well LOOK where you are now! You're back in California, working with your ex! Robyn, this isn't 'your dream' that you had a few years ago!" Z scolds me. I frown.

"You're right.....he's my dream and I let go of it."

"So, for the last fucking time, what are you gonna do about this?"

"I'm gonna finally talk to him. I'm gonna tell him I want us to make us work again...and....."

"APOLOGIZE!!"

"APOLOGIZE!!!!!" I exclaim louder. She shakes her forehead sadly.

"Dammit Robyn..."

"What!?"

"I really don't think you're sorry for hurting him and that's what scares me!"

"What do you mean it scares you?"

"I-"

"Z!!!" Melody appears from out of the blue and hugs her best friend happily.

"Hey!!!" Z beams and looks at me with her eyes wide open while her friend hugs her tightly. I sip on my coffee and pretend to be nonexistent.

"Hey, you're Robyn, right?" Melody smiles and I slowly nod.

"Hi!" She waves like a child happily about a new toy. I wave back like an adult. I roll my eyes once she glances away.

Why the hell was she so jittery???

"Why the hell are you so hyper today, love?" Z laughs at her.

"I'm getting married!!!" Melody struts out her hand with an exquisite diamond ring on her finger, and begins to squeal like crazy. Z looks at me and I look at her. Z looks back with a smile for her best friend as she hugs her again, jumping up and down. Z couldn't help but be happy for her best friend, but she didn't want to hurt me either. Her reaction was a fake mess.

"I-I've gotta use the bathroom..." I quickly sprung up from my seat and ran to a further bathroom from the coffee shop to calm myself down before I have a whole panic attack.

I slam the bathroom door and sink to the ground. I tried to contain my tears for the longest, hoping I could gather myself together to stop the storm from exploding in me...

Chris PROPOSED to her!?

Z began blowing up my phone with calls and texts, but I refused to answer any of them. She's Melody's best friend, not mine. She's also Chris's best friend, NOT mine. I don't know why she would bother at all to deal with me anymore...

Instead, I shut off my phone, get off the ground and lock myself in a stall which will be my home for the next few hours until this place closes and I can leave without anyone seeing what a mess I am right now.

I quietly cried and tried to analyze how this all happened right before my eyes. If he wants to marry her, then how am I gonna win him back? It's impossible. I don't want to ruin their happiness...

But what about my happiness?

"He's gotta still love me..." I sniffle and take a deep breath as I heard the bathroom door squeak open.

"Robyn, I know you're in here." Z sighs. I sniffle again and sigh loudly to try breathing steadily.

"I'm sorry...but I think everyone is about to celebrate their engagement upstairs right now...we should get out of here for the rest of the day, I can tell Chris we went to an important event or something for charity-"

"N-no...go party with your best friends, please."

"Robyn..."

I open up my stall and look at her straight in the eyes.

"You're NOT my best friend. I don't know why the FUCK you give a shit about me!"

"HEY! Don't talk to me like that! I may not be your best friend yet...but I'm your damn friend because-"

"BECAUSE YOU FEEL BAD FOR ME! I'm this hopeless, lonely, poor, bitchy, bipolar woman, huh?? Go party with your best friends and LEAVE ME ALONE!" I push her out of my way and stomp out of the bathroom with an enormous amount of anger I've never had before. I've never felt so alone before in my life.

I didn't even have my keys or my purse; only my phone. I groan under my breath and look out the window of happy civilians just walking around outside, enjoying the fresh air, laughing and smiling, some were even dancing....ugh...

"I'm gonna go get your keys for you..." Z says over my shoulder and I slowly look back, and she was already on the elevator to get them. Ugh. I shouldn't of yelled or pushed her.

It looks like she's all I've got right now.

💜

Christopher Maurice Brown

1:05pm; same day

"Hey future hubby!" Melody walks into my office and closes the door behind her.

"Uh, hey Mel, what are you doing h-"

"I'm here to celebrate US!" She smiles beautifully and hugs me with a bunch of sparkles in her eyes. She's the happiest person ever right now...

I proposed to her last night. It wasn't as extravagant or anything either, all I did was light up a few candles and get down on one knee when she came home. Z sent me pictures of a few different kinds of rings, along sent me some long ass paragraph that I didn't feel like reading. I told her thanks and ordered the first ring I clicked on.

I really wasn't sure about this anymore...shouldn't I be just as excited as her? All I know is that a ring was what Melody wanted more than anything, besides kids. That would be next step, wouldn't it?

She kisses my lips multiple times the same way she did last night, and I simply smiled at her once she let me go. She's so energetic and excited. I haven't seen her like this in a while...

As soon as I heard a knock at the door, I perked up and wondered if it was Robyn.

"Come in! Says Mrs. Brown!" She shouts happily.

"Hey- wait, word!? Y'all getting married??? As in like, Michelle and Barack, Obama?!" He smirks and raises an eyebrow at me.

"Yes!!!" Melody exclaims. I nod and Trevor smirks again, looking at me then her, and doing the same for a few seconds ago.

"Interesting." He chuckles.

"I've been meaning to ask you actually, Trevor...why the hell did you call my fiancé at 10pm at night on Sunday!? It seriously couldn't wait until the morning??" Melody crosses her arms.

"I didn't call-"

I gesture myself by shaking my head and pretending to cut my throat so he'd shut the fuck up.

"Ohhh...wait a minute...ah, you know what! I just remembered now, yeah....hmm..."

He's really gonna tell a whole ass story now. Ugh.

"You see, Robyn and I needed him to sign a few papers that we forgot about that night because she was soooo excited for my date with her. She really likes me you know, and she freaked out about the papers that weren't signed for corporate that day. She didn't want Chris to yell at her, so I said, babygirl, I got this. Then...I called Chris immediately so my girl wouldn't cry herself to sleep and think she'd get fired." He lies. I shake my head in disgust.

"Oh, aww, I didn't know you and that Robyn girl were together! Cute!" Melody smiles.

"Yeah, she's lovely, ain't she, Chris-"

"You can get the hell out of my office now and close the door on your way out." I hiss and he gives a thumbs up and winks, closing the door behind him.

"Honey, you didn't have to be so rude-"

"YALL! CHRIS IS MARRIED NOW! STOP YOUR SHIT AND LET'S PLAN A PARTY FOR THEM, TODAY!!!" Trevor shouts.

"Aww!!!" Melody claps her hands enthusiastically.

"Melody, I have so much work to do...can you just-" I stop as Z walks into the room and heads towards Robyn's desk.

"Z!!!" Melody exits my office and goes towards her. I quickly follow the both of them.

"What?" Z says as she grabs Robyn's purse and keys.

"You should stay for the p-"

"What are you doing with Robyn's stuff!?" I immediately ask. Z rolls her eyes at me. I grab her hand to stop her from leaving.

"Robyn isn't feeling good..." Z mutters.

"She did run into the bathroom in a hurry..." Melody comments. I sigh.

"What's wrong with her?"

"She's not feeling well, like I just said..." Z says, pushing my hand off of me and walks in the other direction towards the elevator.

"Maybe she's pregnant! Oh my god! Trevor might of gotten her pregnant!!!Awww! Today's a BIG day for everyone!" Melody whispers with excitement.

I was honestly about to tell her to shut up because I hated that idea, and she was too jittery today. It wasn't cute at this point.

"Do you know what's up with Z today? She's been so strange..." Melody asks.

"I don't know, but....okay, HEY! NO party today guys!" Everyone was bringing out streamers and balloons, then began screeching congratulations. I sigh and put an end to it.

"We are insanely busy today and I CANNOT be behind like last week! You hear me!? GET TO WORK IF YOU AREN'T ON YOUR BREAK!" I yell and everyone sprints back to their seats.

"Chris..." Melody frowns.

"Melody, baby, we can plan a party when I get home, alright? I-I've gotta find out what's wrong with Robyn and I've got a other million things to do before the weekend, I'm sorry." I kiss her forehead and she nods.

"I understand baby...I'll get out of your hair..."

💜

Robyn Rihanna Fenty

1:15pm

Z came back downstairs to give me my keys and purse, and before I walked out the door with them, she held my arm back.

"What?" I glance at her sadly with my makeup smeared and horribly ruined.

"Robyn, I know I'm Melody's and Chris's best friend, but I want to be your best friend too. It's hard, but I do believe in the Robyn that Chris spoke to me about, and I really like the sound of her." She says with a short smile.

"Okay...bye-"

"ROBYN! I'm not letting you go home and CRY all day! You're gonna fight for him!"

"What!?" I exclaim as if she was crazy.

Was she telling me to try my best to breaking her best friends heart? I scoff. She must want me to get myself killed by trying to steal someone's fiancé.

"I...I sent pictures of rings to Chris and..."

"Y-you....WHAT!!!" I slap her hand away from me in anger.

"YOU MADE THIS HAPPEN???"

"LISTEN! After I sent pictures and their details, I sent him a whole ass paragraph of THINKING before he ACTS on it and told him he shouldn't give up on you just yet! A-a-and..."

"AND he gave up on me! He ignored your message, and did his little proposal! Thank you SOOO much!" I try to laugh off my pain that rapidly turns into tears and another break down.

"Look, shhh, I know he's NOT happy Robyn! In fact, he's NEVER been truly happy until YOU began working here! When I went upstairs and he saw me go to your desk to gather your things, he ignored Melody completely and dashed straight to me to ask where YOU were! He didn't want to let me go until he knew what was going on with YOU!!!"

"Shhh...your bestie is coming..." I calm myself down as I watch Melody hop off of the elevator, clicking her high heels in our direction. I wipe my tears and take a deep breath.

"Hey, are you okay, Z?" Melody questions.

Yeah, she's the one totally balling her eyes out over here!

"Yeah, it's just been a busy day so far...where are you going?"

"Chris yelled at everyone to stop getting ready to celebrate the engagement and instead get back to work...so...I'm gonna go back to work too now. I'll call you tonight." She kisses her friend's cheek and Z nods with a small grin.

"Oh, and take care Robyn! I hope you're okay! I hope you and Trevor have the baby! I know he or she will be sooo darn adorable!" She winks and walks out the door.

Z and I look at each other, suddenly bursting into laughter. We could barely breathe at the thought of how random and idiotic she sounded.

"What the fuck was she talking about!?" I giggle and Z does too.

"I don't know, but we better go upstairs and find out the tea!"

I think Z is right. Chris has to still love me...and I believe everything happens for a reason. Perhaps this engagement had to happen so it could push me to open up and tell Chris that I'm sorry for breaking his heart...and hopefully that'll be the start of fixing things between us.

💜

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

Reborn Oleh BunnyTaeil

Fiksi Penggemar

344K 16.6K 77
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
681K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
295K 27.6K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
254K 8.2K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...