eight old letters|ateez fanfic

Per hanjijis

When a girl called yunmi starts to meet eight boys and falls in love with all of them, she wrights them all a... Més

Inro
1- Choi San
2- Park Seonghwa
3- Song Mingi
4- Jung Wooyoung
5- Kim Hongjoong
6- Jeong Yunho
7- Choi Jongho
8- Kang Yeosang
9- Letters Out
10- Panic
11- Can you explain?
12- Confession
13- A letter?
14- So you do?
15- a small tantrum
16- its good to see you
17- here for you
18- Sorry but im not sorry
19- A hint of jealousy
20- Hit by realisation
21- Silly arguments
22- Catch up
23- The investigation
24- The party
25- Getting prepared
26- Date night
27- Family sunday
28- Polite offer
29- friendship outing
30- The game
Final Chapter 

Thank you!

208 11 4
Per hanjijis

Thank you for reading this it means a lot to me, I put a lot of work into it and a lot of time. I hope you guys enjoyed it and will continue to read what fanfic I will make in the future, please feel free to comment any suggestions you have.

Also I just realised after reading through it that I made yunmi and Wooyoung meet each other outside of the toilets twice, so I kinda made it seem like Wooyoung is always by the girls bathroom and you know what let's not judge that and my 1 am writing skills.

I have a few plans for now but my next goal is to finish my jungwoo fanfic then get onto my Taehyun one but who knows cause my plans never fall through.

Anyway thanks again and I hope you have a good day!

Good bye~

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

7.6K 206 16
A story where Y/N falls in love with her best friend. But did she know that her best friend was already in love with her? | COMPLETED | [Yunho ff] �...
49.8K 2.1K 31
Seonghwa, Wooyoung and Hongjoong have been best friends for years. They all three are going to the same university where they'll inevitably make new...
400K 13.7K 58
a story where bored girl meets 8 unordinary boys on omegle. inspired by "fuckboy hotline" by @KEFIZEN started: somewhere around 20-25 October f...
3.7K 140 23
Yunho is school rep, he runs the schools dance program beside the teacher and is extremely popular, he's known as the schools Prince Charming. He fin...