20- Hit by realisation

Me and yunho arrived at my house and we waved goodbye, when I entered the house my mom ran up to me and hugged me, "thank god you're home, I got worried" she says and pulls me into the kitchen, where everyone was. "Come eat" my mom puts me in a chair and puts food in front of me.

"So who were you out with?" She asks "she was with Seonghwa" yoongi buts in "that's fine, I trust him" my mom nods in approval, I quickly finish eating and head up to my room and got ready for bed.

When I was about to get into bed there was a knock on my door "come in!" I shout inviting the person in. The door opened and in came yoongi also in his pyjamas. "I just came into apologise, you're right it's your own life but I would also really like to know what's going on"

He sits down at the edge of my bed and looks up at me with his puppy eyes. "You know I can't stay mad at you" I frown and take a seat next to him putting my head on his shoulder for comfort. "What's happening mimi?" He asks using the nickname he made for me.

I sigh and then tell him the whole story about the letters, the boys and everything that's happened since then, by the end of it his mouth was open and his eyes were wide. "Holy...-" he starts but u cute him off "shit, I know"

"Wow, well you'll have to chose one of them" he states the obvious "obviously I'm not just going to go around dating eight guys" I say sarcastically, he gives me a look that says 'shut the fuck up' and I immediately grow a bit scared.

"Well I think a good way to deal with this, is rate them" he starts giving me advise which i honestly didn't get "I'm not going to rate them, that sounds cruel" I scold him "not by looks but more for what they've done for you and how they make you feel" he states

"Oh ok that makes more sense" I sat and thought for a while "I can't do it though they all do stuff in their own way" I sigh loosing hope "well I can help then" yoongi didn't give up, which to be honest I was thankful for.

"I'll give you till the 31st of December to find out who you have the most feelings for, if you find out before that's great but if you don't then I'll pick for you" he smiles mischievously "yoongi im not agreeing to your stupid game" I shake my head

"You're no fun" he huffs "but seriously I do think you should choose the guy before the end of the year" he advises and I nod in agreement "yeah I think I should too" yoongi pats my back "you should go to sleep, I'll see you in the morning mimi"

He leaves the room turning the lights off and not forgetting to shut the door, I crawl into bed and snuggle up next to the blanket and many pillows, when I got into a comfortable position I thought about what yoongi said, and with the thought I fell asleep, a deep sleep.

Next day: Thursday
I woke up to the sound of my loud alarm I quickly got up, showered and dressed as I was putting my shoes on my mom called on me "Yunmi someone is here for you!" I furrowed my eyebrows 'who could that be?' I thought.

I ran down stairs to the kitchen and was surprised to see yeosang standing there, "you can have breakfast with us if you'd like yeosang" my mom offers "ah that'd be nice thank you" my mom smiles at him and then leads us to the empty table.

My mom left to go and get breakfast and me and yeosang were left in an awkward silence. When my mom walked in she looked at us confused "why are you guys so quiet you're never like this here" she places the plates in front of us and we both started to eat.

We finished out food quickly and left the house "so why did you come here?" I ask him as we started to walk to school. "Is it wrong to walk you to school?" He asks back "no not at all it's just unexpected in our current situation" he goes quiet and then kicks a stone.

"I'm sorry, I feel like I was a bit of a dick to you when we talked about it" he admits and continues to scuff his shoes on the ground "you weren't it's fine" I reassure him "also stop doing that you'll ruin your shoes" I scold him.

He only laughs *insert yeosang laugh* (most precious thing ever) and scuffles along the floor just to tease me "listen to me" I whine "make me" he sticks out his tongue and runs away. I chase him for a while and finally catch up grabbing him on the arm.

He turns to look back at me and our faces were very close, my heart was beating fast and his heavy breath was hitting my lips. I looked up and locked eyes with his, his eyes flickered from my eyes to my lips and he started to lean closer.

'RiNg rINg' a phone went off pulling us away from each other, I quickly check my phone to see if it was mine and it was.

Incoming call from 'Yoongles <3'

Accept

"Hello, yunmi"

"Yes what is it"

"You left your bag here"

"Oh okay.... wait what!"

"Yeah you left it by the bottom of the stairs, is it important?"

"Yoongi. It's my bag of course it's important"

"Chill I was just asking"

"You know what yoongi it doesn't matter, I have most of my stuff in my locker anyway"

"Ok that's good I'll see you when you get home, bye"