Chasing Yoongi | M.YG x Reade...

By Mysti_Noona

~☆The best part is the chase, especially when he doesn't want to be caught...☆~ ~~~~~~~~~~ Yoongi is a myster... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Crashing Into One Another
Chapter 2: The Chase
Chapter 3: Richie Rich
Chapter 4: Toilet Shower Snake Thingy
Chapter 5: Putting Dongin In His Place
Chapter 6: A Lil' Bit O Angst
Chapter 7: Slipping Deeper....
Chapter 8: Getting A Lil' Help from the Boyz
Chapter 9: He's Your Magnet
Chapter 10: Head to Head
Chapter 11: An Eruption of Two Kinds...
Chapter 12: The Texts
Chapter 13: Introducing the 4th
Chapter 14: I Will Sandal Slap You, Mothatrucka
Chapter 15: We Got A Couple O Biters Here!
Chapter 16: The Drug Deal
Chapter 17: Fit For A Princess Part 1
Chapter 18: Fit For A Princess Part 2
Chapter 19: Dinner & Interrogation
Chapter 20: A Sweaty Mess
Chapter 21: The Texts & The Gift
Chapter 22: Dinner Party Part 1
Chapter 23: Dinner Party Part 2 (Coming Together)
Chapter 24: Dinner Party: Part 3 (Afterglow)
Chapter 25: Let's Talk About Sex (Baby)
Chapter 26: Naruto Uzumaki & Hinata Hyuga <3
Chapter 27: The Third Degree x 2
Chapter 28: Will You Be Mine (Finally?) Part 1
Chapter 29: Will You Be Mine (Finally?) Part 2
Chapter 30: Coming To Blows
Chapter 31: All Dressed Up
Chapter 32: Bunnies & Puppies
Chapter 33: Sexy Jasmine & a Horny Pup
Chapter 34: Naruto & Hinata Come Together
Chapter 35: Food and Friends
Chapter 36: Jimin Lets His Freak Flag Fly
Chapter 37: Dicks, Chicks, & Cookies w/ Chocolate Chips
Chapter 38: Cheap Thrills & Jimin Spills...Well, Almost
Chapter 39: Spoiling The Boys and Jimin's New Toy
Chapter 40: Butt Plugs & Good Pups
Chapter 41: The Calm Before the (Shit) Storm
Chapter 42: Let's Get Ready to Rumbleeeeeee
Chapter 43: It's Hailey For The Win, Folks!
Chapter 44: Like a Beacon to Ships at Sea....
Chapter 45: Goodbyes and Orgasmic Cries
Chapter 46: Introducing the 5th
Chapter 47: Escaping His Shadows
Chapter 48: Turning Over a New Leaf
Chapter 49: Introducing the "Mint Delicacy"
Chapter 50: House Party - Part 1
Chapter 51: House Party - Part 2
Chapter 52 - Round 4 and a Psycho at the Door
Chapter 53: A Clingy Yoongi & A Creeped Out Y/N
Chapter 55: A World O' Hurt...For BOTH Parties
Chapter 56: Taking Out The (Plastic) Trash
Chapter 57: Yoongi Works in Mysterious Ways....
Chapter 58: Where the Clues Hide Reveals Yoongi As The Prize (Pt. 1)
Chapter 59: Where the Clues Hide Reveals Yoongi As The Prize (Pt. 2)
Chapter 60: The Q & A!!!!
Chapter 61: Q & A: Answers!

Chapter 54: Sunglasses Girl and a World of Hurt

1.7K 80 60
By Mysti_Noona

A/N: I'm back, bitches. Enjoy this chapter - it's gonna get dicey from here on out. 

------------------

Yoongi POV:

It was nearing Thanksgiving and it was going to be my first Thanksgiving with Y/N. We were going strong again, and she was over at my apartment almost every day after school.

On Wednesdays I went with her to her counseling appointment even though I wasn't allowed inside. I was happy to wait outside in the waiting room – whatever gave her the sense that she had that extra support. Sometimes she would come out and she was fine, like nothing happened. Other times she would come out and be an emotional mess – and then it took her several days to get back to normal.

It was Friday, November 22nd now and I was on my way to the food pantry and homeless shelter. The school wasn't informed by the company that I wasn't working there anymore, and I chose not to tell them. I knew Dongin would do the absolute bare minimum, and so I wanted to make sure things were taken care of. I had been coming the last couple of weeks on Friday, and everything was I expected – Dongin wasn't doing much of anything and the paperwork was getting backed up. Not to mention that one of the workers, Manuel, got hurt on the job and he was denied workmans comp and was still trying to work with the back injury. If he didn't work his family would starve.

I pulled into the parking lot around back just as one of the food trucks was backing into the loading dock. I see Manuel first, a back brace on as he began to pull pallets off the truck.

"Hey! Put that down right now," I yelled to him, causing him to jump as he looked around. "You know you're not supposed to be doing any heavy lifting!"

Manuel ignored me and kept trying to move the pallets in place on the jack, so I went over and pulled the control out of his hand.

"Go sit your ass down, I'll do this and you can write down the inventory data as it gets sorted," I said.

Manuel glared at me but did as he was told, a loud groan coming from him as he sat on the ledge of the loading dock with the clipboard in hand.

I quickly used my strength to get the pallets in place on the jack, then used the controls to move them down the ramp and into the warehouse. Workers that were hired to do light work then opened each pallet, taking the individual boxes and light crates off and organizing them by food group. As they worked they wrote down the intake data which would be given to Manuel to review and then put on the spreadsheet that goes to Min Enterprises. Inventory data was always done twice to ensure accuracy.

Min Enterprises pays for some of the food that comes into the warehouse through the Charitable Contributions Department, and God forbid they end up having to spend more then absolutely necessary.

"You know, you're a real pushy person. Even worse than my wife on some days," Manuel said.

I grunted, feeling the muscles in my biceps bunch up as I pulled hard on a heavy pallet that just wouldn't budge. "Yeah well I have a girlfriend, mother, and surrogate mother that keep me on my toes. I learned from the best."

"You know you can't keep coming here every Friday. Your brother is going to find out, eventually," Manuel said.

I stopped, turning to look at him with my hands on my hips. "Do you really think I give a fuck what my brother thinks?"

"Well, no, but I can see him trying to create more problems for you if he did find out," Manuel replied.

I stopped to think about that. Dongin had to know that Manuel was denied workman's comp and was forced to keep working. I wouldn't put it past him going after him just to get to me, much like he did to Y/N.

"Well, you need the help. That is obvious. If Dongin won't hire someone else to help you and you don't think it's best I show up here every week then I will hire someone and pay them out of my own pocket if I have to. You have to have time to heal. Know anybody needing work," I asked.

"Well actually I do. My son has been out of work for a while. He is 29, and a hard worker," Manuel suggested.

"Sounds good, call him up and get him over here," I replied.

Manuel got out his phone but stopped short of calling him. "But wait – what if Dongin finds out about him as well?"

I stopped working, coming down the ramp to stand in front of Manuel. Looking around the warehouse I saw about 5 other employees, all similar to Manuel in ethnicity and race. Dongin didn't know the name or background of any one of them, and he didn't care. I knew the name of each employee, their life history, and how badly they needed their jobs.

"Dongin won't find out because if he ever came on site, which I can almost guarantee he won't, he will just see another face that looks like the others. He doesn't care about anybody other than himself. It will be fine," I said.

Manuel called his son and within 20 minutes he was there and working, taking over for me while his father continued to count inventory with the others. I took the opportunity to check in with the other employees and then head into the homeless shelter to speak with the director. They were used to seeing me even if I was technically no longer an employee of Min Enterprises, and were respectful of my request to keep my prescence there hush hush.

A half hour later or so I was done, and decided to go see Lil and my mom. I called ahead of time just to make sure Dongin or my father weren't there for some reason, and they weren't. When I got there, the house was buzzing with activity – probably getting ready for Thanksgiving festivities. My mother had said she wanted to have a small get together of her friends and family. I wasn't sure how it was going to work out – I knew my father and brother would be there so I didn't want to come. If I didn't come, she would be hurt. I would need to figure something out.

I pulled into the garage and found Robert and Lil working in the area of the garage where there are freezers and refrigerators for dinner party supplies. Robert saw me right away but I shushed him from yelling out so I could sneak up on Lil. Her back was to me, half her body buried face down in a deep freezer as she organized the contents. She was on her tip toes, straining to reach inside.

"Robert! I can't get this moved over, can you....," Lil said, struggling to move some meat around. Before Lil could finish her sentence I ran up behind her and grabbed her legs, lifting her off the ground as she started to scream bloody murder.

"Wheelbarrow timeeeeeeeeeeeee," I yelled, her legs dangling now while I proceed tickling her waist.

Lil was now balancing on the edge of the freezer, wiggling like crazy to back out.

"WHAT IS GOING ON?! ROBERT YOU BETTER HELP ME – I'M STUCK I CAN'T GET OUT," Lil bellowed, wiggling like crazy, like a turtle on it's back.

Robert and I started to howl with laughter as we watched her struggle. Finally Robert couldn't take her yelling anymore and helped her out, her body swinging around with a rack of frozen ribs.

Before I got out of the way she slapped me hard with the frozen meat, making me yell out and fall into the SUV next to me, the frozen ribs crashing into the side of the car. The sound was so loud that the garage door flung open and out ran my mother and several staff.

"What is going on out here?! Oh my god, was there a burglar," my mother gasped, seeing me crumpled on the ground.

I groaned, turning over on my back and clutching my side. Robert came and helped me up, and Lil started to smack me.

"This ain't no burglar, this boy thought it would be funny to try and get me stuck in the freezer so I hit him with the frozen ribs," Lil said, continuing to smack me. I tried my hardest to dodge her blows, finally pushing Robert in front of me and running to hide behind my mom.

"She's crazy mom – CRAZY," I squealed, ducking behind my mom.

"Min Yoongi you act like an adult and – oh my God the car! There is a dent in Dongin's SUV," my mother said, gasping and running over to inspect the passenger door.

Sure enough, there was a 6 inch dent where the frozen meat landed. Either it was from the meat or my body falling against it, or maybe even a combination of both? Either way, it looked great to me.

"Looks good, let's go inside now shall we," I said, turning to make my way into the house.

"Min Yoongi, freeze," my mother yelled. I stopped in my tracks, not moving a muscle.

"You're not leaving your brother's car like this. He rarely drives this one but I can see it now – him ranting and raving about how his precious new SUV has a dent. I don't need any more problems between you two when we're so close to our Thanksgiving dinner party. You fix this, NOW," my mother ordered.

I sighed, pulling out my phone to call a couple of guys at a local auto body shop that I knew. They would be stopping over within the hour to get the dent out. When I hung up, I shoved my hands in my pockets and glared at my mom.

"That little dent should be the least of his worries. I heard how things are going down at the food pantry. Several of the workers say they haven't been paid. I went into the shelter and talked with the Director. She said that Dongin cancelled new furniture that I had requested months ago, and was actually approved for through the board," I said. I was pissed.

My mother sighed and wiped her brow with the back of her hand, obviously at her wits end with all the fighting.

"Look, I'll talk to him okay, Yoongi? I'll think of something so he doesn't know you went down there. You know how much trouble that would put you in if he knew you were snooping around when you aren't supposed to be there anymore. I am glad you are looking after them still, though," she said.

We made our way into the house then and I helped my mom and Lil with some preparations while we spent the next few hours joking around like old times. I missed this very much – just the laid back feeling at home joking around and having fun. Robert was happy to see me as well, and I had to share with him how insatiable Y/N was.

"So the apartment is working out great for you then, I take it," he asked.

I grinned. "You bet. It's really small but fuck it, it's mine at least. I've got just one issue – some batshit crazy apartment manager girl who watches me like a hawk. She's been after me man, and she's pissed off Y/N. I'm worried this girl is going to cause us problems."

Robert stood there thinking, his index finger on his chin.

"Aha," he exclaimed, "I have the perfect plan. Introduce the girl to your brother. Two crazies are like two peas in a pod!"

"Dear God no, I replied. "They will team up on me, no doubt. I'll have to think of something else. I can't let her actions interfere with Y/N and I. I just got her back, I don't want anything to mess it up."

-------------------------------------

I had texted Y/N to let her know I was heading home. I know she was getting out of school soon and we had plan to meet at my apartment later on tonight. I had hoped she planned to stay over tonight. We hadn't had sex in two days now with how busy she was with school and stuff with her mom and I was itching to get in her panties.

When I got back to my apartment I parked out front, which I would come to discover later on was the WRONG thing to do.

When I got out of my car I noticed there were quite a few people in the office – like a party was going on or something. When I got closer to the office I had planned to walk right by it on the way to the stairs, but then I see a familiar face in the window, Anna.

She waved to me through the glass so I went inside, making everyone stop talking and turn towards me as I entered the room.

The office girl, Bal....Val...whatever the fuck her name was was inside with four other girls. Three girls I didn't recognize but I recognized Anna.

"Hey Yoongi," Anna said cheerfully, coming up to me and giving me a hug.

I hugged her right back, picking up her small frame and then sitting her back down on her feet.

"Hey, what's going on," I asked.

Office Girl chimed in saying, "Oh, we're having a congratulations party for Anna and my little sister here – Regina. They both got A's on their chemistry exam. We were about to have a drink. Want to join us?"

I looked at Office Girl warily and then over to the sister. The sister had dark hair and looked different than Office girl. A flash of a memory came through my mind, but it left just as fast. For some reason I felt like I knew her, but I couldn't place where I've seen her before. She had sunglasses on her face so I couldn't see her eyes, which I also found weird since while it was a sunny day, she was inside the building.

"No, I'm good, thanks," I replied, turning to make my way to my apartment.

I saw Office Girl's sister give Anna a quick glance, and then Anna ran towards, me stopping me.

"Just 1 drink, Yoongi? It's punch I brought from home," she said, her hand on my arm.

I looked down at her hand then up to her face. She looked a little panicked.

"Anna, what is going on," I asked, my voice hushed so the others wouldn't hear me.

"Nothing...I just.....haven't seen you for a while. Please stay and hang out with me? With us," she asked.

I sighed. Well, it was still early enough. Y/N wouldn't be over for a couple of hours still. I didn't care to chat with the other girls, but I liked hanging out with Anna.

"Okay, I'll stay. Just for a little bit though," I said.

When I got back to the girls, Office Girl clapped her hands excitedly.

"Okay great! I'll go get us all some punch from the kitchen in back. You guys stay here and chat," she said.

Office girl left, heading through a door in back that must of led to a small kitchen area. Apparently there was a small apartment attached to the office where she could live if she wanted, but luckily she didn't.

I felt uncomfortable with all of them starting at me, especially Glasses.

"Don't I know you from somewhere," I said to Sunglasses Girl.

She said nothing, instead shrugging her shoulders and smiling. Weird.

Just then Office Girl came back out with a tray that had chips, dip, and 6 cups of red punch.

I reached over to grab the one nearest to me, and Office Girl stopped me.

"Oh sorry, I already took a sip out of that one. Here, take this one," she said, offering me the cup next to it.

I took a drink from the cup she offered to me, and surprisingly it was pretty good.

"Not bad, Anna. Tastes like real strawberries," I said.

"Aww thanks, Yoongi! It's my mom's recipe. She made a whole pitcher for me. There is more if you want it," she replied.

Office Girl took my cup and went in back to refill it. The rest of the afternoon went fine and we made small talk, and I started to really loosen up. What was weird was at some point Y/N showed up, and I just couldn't get enough of her. I was so incredibly horny – having her pinned up against the wall while I kissed her deeply, her legs wrapped around my waist.

It was some time later that I woke up in my bed, not knowing what time it was. I groggily sat up and looked at my phone. I had several notifications. It was 9:00 p.m.! What the fuck!

I had just rolled out of bed, my head throbbing, when I heard a loud banging on the door. I walked to the front door and opened it to reveal a frantic looking JoJo.

"Dude, you better fucking run," JoJo said, pushing past me and grabbing my shirt and dragging me back towards my kitchen.

"What is going on...," I said, just as Y/N came through the door. She looked more pissed than I had ever seen her before.

"Hi baby," I said, moving towards her to kiss her.

She pushed me back before I could embrace her, shoving her phone in my face.

"Don't you baby me. What the fuck is this," she asked.

I took the phone and stared at the picture on the screen. I saw my back. In the apartment office downstairs. I was kissing Y/N against the.... Wait. That wasn't Y/N. OH HOLY SHIT I WAS KISSING SUNGLASSES GIRL.

I gasped, shoving the phone back at Y/N.

"Baby I don't know what happened. I don't know who that is," I said.

Y/N took her phone and shoved it in her back pocket, tears brimming her eyes.

"Well this girl says otherwise. She texted me the pic and said she felt I had the right to know you cheated. I wouldn't have believed it had Anna not corroborated her story. You were all over that girl, your hands on her boobs...your tongue in her mouth...Yoongi how could you!??!"

I stared at her in bewilderment, not knowing what happened. I stood gaping at her as she scoffed, wiping the tears from her eyes as she turned and walked out, slamming the door behind her. 

-----------------------------

A/N: Cliffhanger, readers. What do you think happened? Who is Sunglasses Girl? What part does Anna play in this? Do you really think Anna would scheme to hurt Yoongi or is something else going on? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.3K 1.2K 12
Jimin and jungkook are best of friends. They are inseparable. But they are not in love ..jimin has a crush on his senior yoongi and jungkook has crus...
22.2K 679 45
Where Hoseok overhears some Interesting Information on the bus. Jimin is kind of a nerd and is in love with the most popular boy of the school, Jungk...
168K 11.6K 18
A YOONKOOK SHORT STORY! Recently dumped, heartbroken, and unwilling to move on, Yoongi spends his days wallowing in self-pity. He's trying to tell hi...
4.8K 267 34
Kwon Haru, a normal 18 year old, had to move to a prestigious school where she chase her dreams to be a singer. She thought that life will be normal...