My Best Friend's Roommate: (J...

De kxngjustin

Dana Mendes is an 18 year old student at the California College for Music where she majors in vocal music. Sh... Mai multe

ATTENTION
One | Moving In
Two | Am I Really That Good?
Three | The New Kid
Four | "I Just Need A Break"
Five | Pizza, Eavesdropping, and Irritation
Six | "You Have Two Days"
Seven | "Why'd You Have To Come Here?"
Eight | Mini Golf & Suprises
Nine | "Who Cares If We're On Break?"
Ten | I Can Be There For You
Eleven | Movie Night
Twelve | Escalation
Thirteen | Drinks and Confessions
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Fourteen | As Luck May Have it
Fifteen | Confessions Part 2
Sixteen | Presentations and Disappointments
Seventeen | Thanksgiving Break
Eighteen | "Dude, That Was Close"
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Nineteen | Last Day of Break
Twenty | "Go Chill With Her"
Twenty-One | Trust
Twenty-Two | Get Her Back
A/N
Twenty-Three | Sneaky Business
Twenty-Four | Trapped
Twenty Five | "You Should've Been Here"
Twenty-Six | The Showcase
Twenty-Seven | Traveling
Twenty-Eight | Decisions
Twenty-Nine | Unfamiliar
Thirty | Psycho
Thirty-Two | "What's Going On..."
Thirty-Three | Want You Here
Thirty-Four | Dinner For Two
Sequel
ITS UP
REGARDING CHAPTER 11.

Thirty-One | "Why Can't You Just Trust Me..."

10.1K 449 123
De kxngjustin

"Justin," I sigh. "why are you here?"

My tone was as calm as ever. I really didn't have the time or the energy to be loud or to argue. I just wanted to know why he was sitting in my room like a crazy person.

He sighs as well, running his hands over his face before speaking. "I miss you."

"How'd you get in here?"

"You're grandfather."

Of course. Nonno doesn't usually open the door for unfamiliar people. Unfortunately, Justin wasn't unfamiliar to him.

"Dana this has been going on for too long. I can't stand to be away from you for a day let alone three whole weeks."

"Well it sure doesn't seem like it." I scoff.

Justin's brows furrow. "What? What're you-"

"I've been texting you Justin. Even when I kept telling myself that you didn't care, I did." I really didn't want to get upset but I couldn't control it. How can he sit here and act as if he hasn't been ignoring me? I understand if he was upset because hell, I was too. But that doesn't give him the right to ignore me when I'm trying to reach out to him. Obviously, I missed him too.

"Dana you never texted me."

I irritably pull my phone from my pocket and when I open our messages I throw it at him. "What do you call this?"

He scrolls and shakes his head. "I never got these I swear. I would never ignore you. Ever."

"Oh yeah. Your crazy ass girlfriend threatened to kill me. She said she hated me and that you were hers."

I didn't have to say a name for Justin to know who I was talking about.

"Irene." he shakes his head. "I don't know what's wrong with her."

"Look what she sent me." I direct him to the photo of them together.

When he sees it his face turns red and he instantly gets angry. "What the fuck is this?"

"You tell me." I bite my lip to keep from laughing. He was clearly unaware of this which made it even more creepy. Who takes a picture with someone that's sleeping?

"She was probably going through my phone. That explains why she was acting all weird in the mall that day."

"Whatever." I shake my head wanting to desperately change the subject. I had better things to ask him about. "Why are back in California? School doesn't start for another two weeks."

He shifts uncomfortably in the chair. "I uh, I'm not here because of that. I have business to take care of."

"The same business that you're still continuing to hide from me?"

He nods.

I can't believe he was still hiding that from me. I mean, how important could it be? If anything, I should be the one person he trusts with his secrets. I'm his girlfriend for pete's sake.

"What are you keeping from me Justin?" I sit on my bed and stare at him blankly.

"I didn't come here to discuss that Dana. Why can't we just make up?"

"Why can't you just trust me?"

"I do!"

"So tell me!" I yell.

"I would if I could baby. I swear I would."

My heart beat quickens when he says that.
He's never called me baby before. I sigh. "Fine."

"Can we make up? Even if it's just for tonight. We can discuss everything tomorrow, okay?" Justin says.

I walk over to him and sit on his lap, wrapping my arms around him. "Okay."

He smiles that smile that I haven't seen in almost a month. I missed him, I really did.

I run my fingers over his jawline while looking into his brown eyes for a few seconds. "We really need to talk tomorrow. For now, let's just go to sleep."

"Are you telling me to stay?" he smirks.

"Don't make me change my mind." I laugh.

He laughs too before pressing his soft lips against my own. Gosh, I missed the feeling his lips brought to me. I kiss him back, pulling him closer to me. His hands move to my waist, allowing his cold fingertips to touch my bare skin. When he's starting to run his hands up my back I grab his wrists and smile.

"Tomorrow."

"But I-"

"Tomorrow Justin. Let's just put everything off until tomorrow and go to sleep."

He sighs. "Alright fine. Tomorrow."

I get up from his lap and change into my pajamas before crawling in the bed. He takes off his shirt and climbs in after me.

"I really did miss you." Justin says while pulling me into his chest.

It felt good to hear him say that. I honestly believed he had moved on and forgot all about me. But he didn't and I was more than happy. I don't think I could've spend another day without him. I was trying so hard to forget about him these past weeks that it only made me want him even more. "I missed you too."

Justin kissed my forehead before he closes his eyes. Soon he's softly snoring and I'm following right behind him.

~*~

When I wake up in the morning Justin's not next to me. I figured maybe he went to the bathroom or something so I didn't worry too much. Instead I get up and head downstairs where I saw Ryan sitting at the kitchen table eating a bowl of cereal. Oh my gosh, I forgot all about him last night. I was suppose to come back downstairs but I didn't.

Placing my hand on my head I say, "Oh my gosh Ryan I am so-"

"It's okay." he puts his hand up."I crashed on the couch it's all good. Besides Justin left this morning so I knew that was why you didn't come back down. How did he even--"

"He left?" I cut him off.

"Yeah he said something about a meeting." Ryan shrugs. "I don't know."

Of course. He couldn't have told me that himself. Instead he leaves and I bet he won't come back. He knows we were suppose to talk today.

I run upstairs to grab my phone and dial his number.

"Your call has been forwarded to an automatic..."

Hanging up, I toss my phone on the bed. I wish I knew where his stupid meetings were taking place. He was probably in a gang or something. Or maybe he was going to visit another girl. I was just about fed up with Justin at this point. It's like he didn't trust me. Or I didn't trust him. Probably both.

In an hour I'm dressed and Ryan had already went home. There pretty much was nothing for me to do and I knew only one thing that made me feel better when I was upset. I decided that I wanted to go to the music store. I hadn't been there in a while and I was in desperate need of some new music. It was going to be quite a ride since I was going to the one by the school. I came to the conclusion that they sold better music than the one by my house.

Soon I'm at the store and the guy Elliot was already smiling at me.

"Dana?" he chuckles showing his deep dimples. "How long has it been?"

I laugh. "It's been a while. I need you to help me find something."

He comes from behind the counter stroking his curls. "Of course. What're you looking for?"

"Anything."

"Well there's this new band.."

"No bands." I shake my head.

"Um, what about her?"

He shows me an album of a girl I've never seen. "Meghan Trainor?"

Elliot shrugs. "A lot of girls come in and get this so I figured maybe you'd like it too. I think she's new or something."

"Fine." I take the CD and walk to the counter. "I'll get it."

He returns to the cash register and rings me up. "$12.45"

"Are you still lonely in here?" I laugh as I hand him the money.

He chuckles. "Everyday."

"That sucks."

"It does."

"Well, thanks Elliott. I'm going to listen to the CD as soon as I get in my car. I need something to lift my spirits."

He frowns. "What's wrong?"

"Just relationship issues." I sigh.

"Oh. Good luck with that."

"Thanks." I smile. As I was heading for the door Elliot stops me.

"Wait, Dana. I uh, I get off at six today. Do you maybe wanna hangout? We can talk if you want. I'd like to be better friends with you."

"That sounds like a plan. Here, I'll give you my number. Just call me when you get off."

After exchanging numbers I leave the store. Maybe talking to Elliot will take the negative things I was feeling about Justin off my mind. Hopefully he's good at giving advice.

________________________

Vote ~ Comment

Did you guys see the video to Santa Tell me? Ariana is so adorable!

💜💜💜💜 -N.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

252K 7.2K 34
He was going to marry the love of his life. He had been waiting for it for so long. But she came across She was his soon-to-be-wife's sister She flip...
124K 2.5K 64
Dana and Cameron came from two totally different universes. Dana was the type of girl who sat in the corner of the classroom and didn't talk much. S...
40.2K 624 35
College freshman Kyah Edwards is guaranteed to be popular when she enters university thanks to her brothers. Two of them are seniors & the 'it bad bo...
4.5K 120 38
You see, it all happened on a library. Mia always gets herself into trouble because of her cocky and sarcastic attitude. So when Jason MCcann presen...