BLOOD STAINED (JJK FF)- (Comp...

Od kimchiii_v

"Haven't you heard about vampire stories hyeri?? If a vampire bites a human that human will belong to him. An... Více

PROLOGUE
CHARACTER SKETCH
Chapter1
chapter 2
chapter3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43- THE END
EPILOGUE
THE KING: FOREVER
HEY!!!
WAIT WHAT?!!

chapter 6

7.9K 280 24
Od kimchiii_v

She descended down the stairs. Once she was at the kitchen she saw jin meddling with something that was out of her range of vision.

She walked closer and saw him preparing some food.

"Hungry?" He asked looking at her who nodded rubbing her tummy.

"Just wait for some time" he said placing a pan on the stove.

"Seems like you cook well" she said sitting on the kitchen counter.

"the food I cook is as awesome as my looks" he bragged flipping his hair.

She chuckled. He was the only one whom she was comfortable with till now. She felt like home with him. Thinking about home she remembered her mom immediately making her sad and worried. Her mom would probably be a crying mess now and searching for her only daughter.

"Are you okay?" he asked eyeing her worried.

"I miss my mom" she whispered as tears filled her eyes.

"Look here hyeri, your mom will be completely fine now. And your mom prioritises your safety more than hers. Don't forget that and you know very well where you are going to be safe. Believe in us hyeri" he kept his hand on hers and gave it a gentle squeeze.

She nodded pursing her lips. The girl didn't have another choice.

Once the food was done she helped jin in setting the table. He was completely a mom material. He was continually nagging about how the others don't know to cook entertaining her the whole time.

"THE FOOD IS READY GUYS"

Once told everyone were sitting at their positions except jungkook.
But even he was here receiving a glare from jin. She internally chuckled at his reaction. Such a mom.
All of them had their food in peace with a few conversations in between.

"Looks like hyeri is getting used to us" hoseok said smiling. She gave a small smile at him and looked down.

They were returning back to their room since they were done having their food but she stopped jimin.

She wanted to apologise to him since he was the one whom she hit.

"Jimin" she called out to him making him stop and look at her.

"I..i ac-actually wanted to say sorry" she finished the sentence with so much of difficulty. Just by standing infront of such a handsome guy filled nervousness in her.

"For what I did earlier I'm really sorry" she apologized.

"Its fine. I'm okay. You know it didn't hurt that bad because I have powers, but If you would have done the same to any human I swear you would be in jail for murder. It was that powerful" he said smiling.

Now jimin understood why she could hear sungte screaming.Because she was the special one.

" obviously it will be powerful. Who do you think did it. It was hyeri the great"she flipped her hair making jimin chuckle.

"hey hyeri" she heard someone call her as she turned and looked at taehyung.

'oh my god it's this guy'

"Is everything okay??" he asked.
"yeah everything is fine" she showed him a thumbs up.

"I was just you know talking about my hidden talents to him"she bragged.

"And what are those??" taehyung asked smiling.

"Well you see it's a very big list. And would nearly take about two years to complete it" she said keeping her finger on her chin like as if she was thinking something hard.

Taehyung shook his head smiling
"Okay the great hyeri. Its getting late you have to go sleep now for maintaining your talents properly" he said smiling.

She nodded "good. You are promoted." She patting his shoulders.

"Jimin take hyeri to her room" Jin said from the dining table.

"But I already know where my room is then why is he.."

"No you have a new room from now. That room you were in was a spare room"

"Woah how many rooms are there here??" She asked fascinated.

"along with ours there are only those two rooms and a few other rooms" Jimin said trying to count the number of room in his fingers.

"Okay hyeri, jimin will show you your room, rest up tonight" namjoon gestured.

She smiled and nodded at him before she got up to follow jimin.

"I love your mark" she said showing his elbow where it glowed like flames "it's really pretty"

He smiled "yup it is, thanks" he said and they went inside what seemed like the smallest room among all the others she saw while passing by. Once the door opened her jaw dropped in shock

She was completely dumbfounded by the majestic look it wore unlike its crampy one on the outside.

The room was big, literally so big that it could fit a 50 elephants in at once. Chandeliers hanging down the huge ceiling that was a competition to the sky. The window panes were bordered gold and silver beaded handles. Her bed was the most luxurious one she had ever seen.

"oh my god!" her mouth opened wide "this is even bigger than my house"
Jimin smiled and leaned at the entrance letting her have a look.

She sat on the bed delicately since it was the first time but soon the feel of it drove her body to kiss and cuddle with it. She felt so calm and relaxed sleeping on it,

"it feels like heaven on this" she said as her face was dug inside the pillows.

"sorry it's a small room, we don't get guests that often, do you like it?" jimin asked hesitantly

She got up immediately and widened her eyes so big that a whole egg would fit in the sockets,

"like? Like?? I love it" she jumped in excitement.

"it's nice that you liked it. Oh would you wanna see my room" he asked her.

"really? Will you show me" she froze
He pointed at the door, "come" he shook his head.

She immediately ran off in high speed to back him up as they went over to his room next.

The room was bigger than hers, she knew that the doors on the outside don't really match the inner one but this was too big to even say that. His room was like a mini-house in itself.
Her whole house would fit inside. It looked so spacious and the curtains hanged down ike huge pantaloons. The chandelier was way up but the only difference she noticed was that it was lit in flames

All the lamps were lit with real fire flames and not the bulb. As she looked around she could feel sweat trickle down her neck and forehead. It was mid winter and the climate was definitely not hot, rather when her focus went to the outside through the window she could make out the snow that had built up over their garden. But only his room felt humid nd was hot. She never felt like winter even for a second.

"are you okay" jimin asked as he saw her take off her jacket in heat.

"yeah yeah I'm fine" she managed and went to the bed, it had an orange red blazen blanket and the top cover was of a huge cloth of linen that seemed to be shining with tiny sparks of fire on it. There was a carpet that sparkled and the couch seemed like a throne.

'oh right he was the god of fire"' she thought as she went over to his bed and saw the ceiling.

"go on try it" he said confidently gesturing her to sit on it. But she was worried if she would get burnt to ashes if she touched it now. Anything and everything in that room is about heat and fire so obviously his bed might also be something related. Who knew, maybe it could give out puffs of flames and smokes when someone sat or touched it.

He shook his head and pushed her on it making her sit forcefully, she was scared and closed her eyes but it felt different. It wasn't hot at all, it felt soothing it felt cold and it was the perfect combination when your already burning.

"it's got a spell, it won't be hot like the other things here, it helps me calm down when I'm angry or upset" he said and sat beside her.

She kept rubbing the blanket feeling its quality.

"How's it" he asked

"it's awesome, I mean it's hot" she laughed.

After a few minutes she asked, "hey can I see some cold room for now. This has gotten me sweating badly" she grinned rubbing the wetness off her forehead.

He thought for a minute and said okay making her almost believe he was gonna deny it. Because she knew how his brothers were except Taehyung so him agreeing to show their rooms in very unlikely.

"I should take you to suga hyung's then" he thought with his finger under his chin.

"oh the one with the blue hair" she thought.

Jimin nodded, then suddenly he froze and glared at her when she was just about to get up and leave.

"why what's the matter" she asked

"no I mean visiting his room is like committing suicide" jimin hesitated.

She pouted, "oh then it's alright, we can visit some other time"

"no its not that difficult if suga hyung is not in his room. We have to check if he is not there before we take the risk"

"Okay then" she smiled excitedly

Both sneaked to the side of his room and jimin leaded the way. He slowly opened the door to a tiny slit from where he peeked to check if suga was in his room. He turned at her and shook his head,

"I can't see him"

"so we can go in right?" she whispered

He checked again and then smiled at her,
"it's empty, we can go" he took her hand and went in.

She knew the difference between his and suga's room the moment she kept her foot in. It felt cold, no, rather breezy. She got the vibes of standing at the shore of an ocean.
Walking looking up she bumped into the bed pole strong enough to make her rebound. She rubbed her head and smiled at jimin nodding him an okay when he came rushing to see her.

"be careful" he whispered and she nodded. Again her eyes fell on the lamps and tables, they were decorated with fishes and sea urchins moving alive. The carpet was transparent showing a huge school of gold fishes swimming right underneath her legs. She was amazed at how the window kept changing its colour to different hues of blue.

"woooaahhhh" she breathed and turned around once trying to cover everything into her sight but her twirl was too much and she dropped on her butt directly on his bed.

The blanket felt like waves, soft and delicate but strong enough. She then fell on it and breathed a sigh of relief stretching her hands out but suddenly the bed bumped up under her stomach.

Her eyes widened in shock and before she could get up the blanket raised up revealing a grown man with shining blue hair get up from under it.

"Aaaahhh!!!" she yelped on seeing him and jumped off the bed only to be dragged in light speed by jimin and pushed outside the room. She didn't even realise what happened only that her day was gonna be bad.

'I'm dead, he saw me' she face palmed and kneeled down

"jimin?? Was that you?" suga asked with sleepy eyes.

"ohh hyung... ahem... ahem.. Yeah I was just checking on you" he said adjusting his voice trying to mimic hers.

"what's wrong with your voice, you sounded like a girl earlier" he scratched his head lazily.

"hahaha... I just had some medicine earlier but now I'm good.. Ahem" he fake adjusted again. "hyung you sleep, I'm sorry for waking you up"

Jimin rushed to the door like a flash and shut it after him without another minute there.

She was listening to their conversation through the door,
"am I dead tonight" she asked biting her nails

Jimin sighed, "no he didn't see you, he thought it was only me and I managed well, I guess. Lucky you he was sleepy or else we were dead meat"

"sorry, it was my fault" she said looking down

"no it's fine. He may seem scary but he's very caring actually" jimin helped her up.

//////////////

It was morning. She rubbed her eyes as she got down only to see hoseok, and Jimin.

" good morning hyeri" hoseok cheered.

" good morning guys. Where is jin?"

"jin hyung,namjoon hyung and taehyung have gone to an important meeting while yoongi hyung is still sleeping" Jimin said smiling.

She had the last bite of her food and ran to the living room where they were after washing the dishes.
But to her dismay she saw jungkook sitting there talking to hoseok.
She sat infront of him completely ignoring him.

"guys I'm bored" she sang receiving attention from Jimin and hoseok.

"what do we do??" hoseok thought.

"Cards. Why don't we play cards it will be fun" jimin initiated. "I'll go get them" he ran to his room.

" HYUNG WHERE ARE THEY??" jimin shouted from his room.

Hoseok shook his head "this boy.." he walked out of the living room leaving her with jungkook alone. Awkward. She never even in her dreams wanted to be anywhere near him, the same was for him.

He was doing something on his phone not caring about her. She rolled her eyes and avoided him leaning back on the couch. But automatically her sinful eyes landed on him as he was concentrating on his phone.

He sure looked damn hot. The way his veins popped in his arms, the black half sleeves shirt could never do it's job better as it perfectly fit him. He had some kind of softness in his face, like a tiny bit but that was dominated by the angry roughness that always occupied his face. Does he even know how to smile. That thought of her made her automatically imagine how he would look if he smiled, but would he ever? Lost in her own thoughts she didn't realize Jimin jump on the couch Infront of her.

Hoseok came running inside.

"Let's play" she clapped.

"Wait..jungkook ah your coming??" Hoseok asked looking at him making her land her eyes at him too.

His doe eyes looked at her and then at hoseok "no" he said like as if only because she was there he wouldn't play. Well that was the truth.

"It's okay. Let's go" and they started playing.

All the time jungkook was irritated as they were behaving like kids. He bit his lips trying his level best to not swear as he heard her voice shouting with excitement. It annoyed him to the core.

The rest of the three soon arrived.

"Guys we need to leave and hyeri go to your room now" namjoon instructed as soon as he entered.

"where are you going??" She asked cluelessly.

" we are not going anywhere we have an important work to do"

She nodded and went inside her room just as they had said.

She waited in her room for a long time, looking at the bed continually she grew bored.

'what is the important thing they wanted to do??' she thought.

As curiosity was killing her she thought why not give it a try. And stepped out of the room.

She didn't find anyone in the corridor or their rooms. She walked through the corridor slowly.

As she was studying the place she saw a staircase going downstairs.
'is there a way down??' she took the steps and headed down. That's when she heard it glueing her feet to the ground.

A man screaming in pain...

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

5.5K 381 46
{ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ} "You know what? I'm more than angry. I'm furious. You throw away my feelings like they're nothing. Like I'm nothing. And then you...
11.1K 449 47
You were living a completely ordinary life, following your dreams in the city, until one night your life is thrown into a world filled with supernatu...
96.8K 7.9K 112
"Why is it Luna?" Jimin asked. Yoongi smiled softly. "Because even the Alpha submits to the moon." ~ "Human lives are very fragile. They come and go...
2.3M 104K 85
This story is about a girl Y/n, that was abused by her parents at a young age. She was so badly beaten she was taken into hospital and that night wou...