The Heiress [ Chaennie ]

By BorednBasic

Chaeyoung and Jennie's families are close, in friendship and in business. But what if they decide to blend th... More

Routine Ruined
Memories
Red
Kimchi Fried Rice
Hubby
Not here. Not yet.
Lunch
Interlocked Fingers
Sentiments
Cozy like Rosie
Dive
Sexist Prick
Solace
Insecurities
Risk
Yours
Themes
Dilemma
Natural
Enigma
Bridesmaids
Wifey
Revenge
Fitting
Annual Gala
Mourn
Every Night
No Matter What
Redecorating
Face your sins
Catalyst
Solo Stage Preparations
I was made for loving you
Flowers and Sticky Notes
Lumiere
Coming Home
Bachelorette Party Pt.2
Lovely
The Union

Bachelorette Party Pt. 1

4.6K 181 27
By BorednBasic

CHAPTER 37

"Just put it in!"

"It clearly doesn't fit."

"Well then I'm sure she can make it fit somehow"

"You think it'll rip some skin if you open wider?"

Jennie and their other friends snickered as they watched Chaeyoung try to shove a big meat portion wrapped in lettuce in her mouth and so far it only got in half way. Lisa and Joy were having fun jabbing comments at their blonde friend as they egged her on this preposterous display. 30 minutes ago it was Lisa betting that Joy couldn't shove it in her mouth and when the girl successfully did it in one go they all turned to the younger bride and set a bet that the blonde couldn't possibly do it. So, as a naturally competitive person, Park Chaeyoung squared her shoulders and is now trying to shove an insanely large portion of food into her mouth as all their bridesmaids were watching. 

Jennie didn't say anything for the majority of it but she was holding her phone up and recording everything on her phone to use as future blackmail material. It was just lunch time as their guests enjoyed the meal served in the rather large white tent set up at the side of the mansion where all the food will be served. White tables and chairs littered around and the girls decided to put 3 long tables together to accommodate all of them. Staying true to the theme of their wedding. A walkway with lamps guided the guests towards the large tents like how there were lamps that guided Chaeyoung to the table at their backyard the night when Jennie proposed. Quite cute actually, Jennie insisted on having lamps in their walkways but if anyone asked she would be first to deny it was her idea. 

She was fully convinced that her fiancé was a chipmunk as the younger girl successfully shoved the food all in her mouth and was now currently figuring out how to chew it making her cheeks puff out. Jennie rubbed her fiancé's back with eyes full of amusement, the whole table settled down and continued to bicker and enjoy their lunch. 

"Okay so while chipmunk over there is busy chewing some meat. Jennie, are you ready for your bachelorette party tonight?" Wendy had a certain glint in her eyes as she addressed the highly amused young CEO in front of her. All of Jennie's bridesmaids perked up at the mention of the party tonight and they all turned to Jennie as they watched her watch Chaeyoung finish chewing and hand the girl a glass of iced tea. 

In all honesty, Jennie was excited for the party but knowing that Wendy and Seulgi volunteered to arrange all of it she was kind of worried as to what the two came up with. Wendy and Seulgi as a duo was a total crackhead of a duo and she could only wish that whatever they came up with was somewhat legal. Although she was sure it wasn't going to be that crazy since her Taeyeon and Hyuna Unnie were going to be there, right? Well she could only hope.

Wendy visibly shrunk in front of Jennie as Chaeyoung finished downing her food and some iced tea. Now the younger blonde was glaring at Wendy and Seulgi who sat beside each other across the table with her arms crossed in front of her. 

"Wendy Unnie, Seulgi Unnie, I would highly appreciate it if the activities you do tonight would be legal. No drugs. No strippers. No explosives. If I so much see as a single lipstick mark on Jennie I swear there would be hell to pay." The duo shrank in their seats inch by inch as the blonde dropped her glare while talking only to be replaced by a sickeningly sweet smile and daggers coming out of her eyes. She was smiling at them and her voice was sweet while talking. Too sweet. In other words, she was creepy as fuck. The duo couldn't do anything but nod at everything the blonde bride was saying. Everyone else on the table was either highly amused or highly scared as they watched the blonde threaten the two Unnies.

Seulgi was mentally checking off the stripper she was supposed to book for the night. She was adventurous but she wasn't about to get her head cut off in New Zealand. Taeyeon who was beside poor Wendy reached for Chaeyoung's clasped hands on the table and put hers ontop of the bride's as she chuckled at her soon to be cousin-in-law. 

"Don't worry my little chipmunk, Unnie will watch over your fiancé." Chaeyoung dropped her shoulders and genuinely smiled at Taeyeon Unnie before nodding at her. 

"Thank you Unnie" Taeyeon, satisfied that she successfully calmed the bridezilla, removed her hands from Chaeyoung's and leant back into her seat.

The group decided to disperse and walk around at around 3PM after they eventually finished bickering and separated a fuming Joy from a laughing Lisa when the dancer decided to show a picture of Joy drooling asleep on the flight to New Zealand. Oddly enough, the tall girl blushed when Wendy threw a comment that the girl looked cute which then caused Joy to blush like crazy. Wendy and Seulgi dragged poor Irene towards Wendy's room as they recruited her to help them revise their original plan for the Bachelorette party. 

Taeyeon and Hyuna decided to sit this the planning out and go hang out with their side of the family. Jisoo was not getting involved in planning a crazy bachelorette party so she decided to just tag along with Taeyeon. Mina and Yeri dragged Joy and Lisa towards the open field beside the tent and took a stroll. Most probably to take pictures for instagram or just giving the two girls more space to run around and drain their energy which then left Jihyo and Dahyun to themselves. 

The music genius just smiled at Jihyo and asked the older girl to accompany her to the living room of the mansion. In her words, "Unnie can you listen to the piano piece I'm playing for the reception? Since you'll be singing and all that. Maybe you'd like to practice with me?" which the older girl didn't refuse. Tzuyu was last seen getting dragged by Sana up the stairs towards their room doing god knows what.

Dinner was as crazy as lunch or maybe even crazier. The huge tent was filled with bustling guests all mingling with each other and of course the usual screams and banters coming from the bridesmaids table. Fortunately, there wasn't any dares of shoving insane amount of food in their mouths but Jennie's bridesmaids were visibly eating a lot more than they normally would. In Seulgi's defense she said that it'll help her handle the alcohol much better later on during the bachelorette party. So when Chaeyoung heard this she made sure to make Jennie eat a lot too not that Jennie was complaining. 

Their caterer was serving good food and she was not going to reject good food. It was 10 in the evening an hour after dinner was finished and Jennie was in their room waiting for Irene to pick her up. Chaeyoung was cuddling up beside her in bed as they waited. The younger girl was about to doze off at the feeling of Jennie tenderly stroking her hair and she couldn't wait till all her evenings were filled with these gentle touches. A knock on the door interrupted their moment and Jennie rose from the bed to open the door for Irene. 

"Ready for your last crazy party as an unmarried woman?" Chaeyoung chuckled from her spot on the bed as she saw Irene lift a black blindfold in front of Jennie's petrified face. After getting pulled aside from dinner earlier by Irene and the older girl promising her that Jennie will return to their room alive, Chaeyoung felt oddly at ease to let Jennie be under Wendy and Seulgi's rule for the night.

"Please tell me we aren't going somewhere weird." Jennie paled as she let Irene put the blindfold over her eyes while hearing the distinct sound of her fiancé giggling on their bed. 

"Nope, you see this mansion has a function hall on the other wing so there will be absolutely no driving involved." Irene assured her as the older girl went towards their bed and hugged Chaeyoung goodbye before dragging Jennie down the stairs towards the opposite wing of the mansion which housed the large function hall. 

They stopped infront of the large double doors of the seemingly noisy function hall as they heard or rather felt the bass of the music rock their bodies no doubt the music was Wendy's doing. Irene opened the doors and ushered Jennie inside. Every close friend and family member she had was there. Her cousins, friends, college friends, close business friends and bridesmaids were there. Everyone gathered around the bride as Jisoo held a wine bottle in front of her and shook it violently ready to pop the cork and as soon as Irene lifted Jennie's blindfold a chorus of cheers and screams were heard as they greeted the bride's arrival. Fortunately the cork didn't hit anyone but they did spray the wine all over everyone but mostly on Jennie.

After everyone hugged the bride only did Jennie see what the function hall look like. It still had that cabin feel but since the lights were off the only source of illumination came from the fairy lights that adorned the corners of the ceiling and the random club lights making the room look like a very huge bar in the middle of peaceful New Zealand. 

There were just random stools that littered the room and no tables at all except for the large bar at the corner of the room which housed the various array of every alcoholic beverage on this planet courtesy of Jennie's cousins. Loud music blared from the speakers installed at the corners of the room and Jennie felt her heart swell at the sight of all her closest friends all in one room ready to celebrate her wedding. She was ushered to the bar by Taeyeon and Hyuna as they gave the girl a shot of tequila. 

"You didn't get to pre-game so here it is!" She wasn't aware that the older girls' definition of 'pre-game' was 5 straight shots of the strongest tequila they could get their hands on but Jennie obeyed anyway since Chaeyoung did give them the go signal to take care of Jennie for the night. Good thing she knew how to handle her alcohol.

Shockingly, Wendy and Seulgi weren't drunk yet as they approached the bride with evil smirks on their faces. 

"Normally I wouldn't trust that look on your faces Unnies but I do trust you won't kill me before the biggest day of my life right?" Jennie laughed as she saw the duo shake their heads before lifting a bottle of Jack Daniels in front of her face. 

"No we won't but we do need to uphold tradition now do we?" The tradition that formed during one of Jennie's older cousins' wedding which was passed on to every bachelorette party after that. The bride would drink the first alcoholic beverage her friends would hand her during the bachelorette party no matter how strong or huge the drink was. She can't say no though, so each friend that attended the party can give the bride one drink that the bride can't say no to or chug it if the occasion arises. 

Wendy and Seulgi grabbed each of Jennie's arms and dragged her in the middle of the room where a single stool was set up. All her friends were gathered around to watch the show as Wendy was about to make Jennie chug a quarter of the bottle in one go.

Jisoo had her phone ready to take a video as everyone cheered for the bride. Wendy raised the bottle of Jack Daniels and everyone raised their drinks with her. 

"To Jennie, may she be forever whipped for her wife-to-be!" Jennie scoffed at this, surely Chaeyoung would love this toast. Her friend were crazy crackheads and all of them laughed before completing the toast. 

"To Jennie!" 

The bottle of Jack Daniels was now tilted into her mouth as the young CEO tried not to gag at the liquid running down her throat and into her system as Wendy made her chug a quarter of the bottle. After all the first alcoholic drinks were given to her by every friend she had, Jennie felt like the fairy lights were brighter than it was earlier and the bass from the music was amazing to her ears.

What's a bachelorette party without drunk games with your drunk friends? Boring. It would be boring. So lo and behold Jisoo whom Jennie trusted to be the somewhat sober one tonight stumbled in the middle of the room pushing some drunk women out of her way and shouted 

"Game time bitches!" a chorus of drunk squealing came right after as Jennie felt Seulgi's body slump behind her for leverage as they all gathered in the middle of the room and sat down in a circle. Truth be told, Jennie did wonder what it was like to play the Mafia game while drunk and she was sure it was the best game in the world as she watched everyone scream or rather slur out their accusations to each other. Ranging from 

"You're the Mafia! I saw you down half the tequila bottle Jisoo!" to "No dumbass I'm the doctor! Doctors need to be sanitized that's why I drank alcohol!" overall it was an 11/10.

After a few chaotic rounds of Mafia, a number of shots and chugs and one greasy Wendy later, it was around 2AM and the party was far from over as a drunken Jisoo dragged a long table from outside the hall into the room and gathered red solo cups from the bar. 

"Beer Pong!" Jennie was doing decently when she successfully defeated her Hyuna Unnie and was now up against Seulgi who can't stand straight and was being supported by a somewhat drunk Irene as well. 

Wendy who was dancing around the beer pong table with a drink in hand just kept singing "Drunken Seulgi!" over and over again not that anyone minded of course they were all drunk out of their minds right now so it was either listening to Wendy or dancing around the room which Taeyeon and Jisoo were currently doing with Jennie's other friends. There was only one cup left on each side of the table and whoever scored would be the winner so as Jennie tried to steady her footing she aimed for the last cup on Seulgi's side. Maybe it was her strong determination not to puke from all the alcohol she downed but the odds were in her favour as the ping pong ball went straight into Seulgi's last cup.

"Bottoms up Seulgi Unnie!" Jennie felt like a college kid attending one of their crazy parties as they all cheered for Seulgi who was trying not to puke while chugging a half filled cup of vodka. Wendy was having the time of her life as she recorded it all on her phone and once Seulgi was done chugging she immediately just laid down on the floor completely dazed as the alcohol hit her all at once. "Gay down! Gay down!"

Maybe it was an hour or two later, Jennie wasn't really sure but she was sure of one thing. She was currently laying down on a soft mattress and someone was stroking her hair. When the stroking stopped she immediately whined like a little baby due to the lack of comfort. She heard a familiar heavenly chuckle from beside her and her hair was being stroked again making her sigh in satisfaction. 

"Had a fun night Jendeuk?" 

The drunk CEO could only nod before fully succumbing into sleeping as she felt the gentlest of kisses being placed on her forehead. She's going to have the worst hangover of her life when she wakes up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

700K 15.8K 42
"...I knew it from the beginning that you were already mine..." They both met when they were much younger...but grew apart and found their way back...
197K 7.3K 26
In which Jisoo is rejected by Jennie when she confessed to her, but she's damn persuasive. Started : May 22, 2018 Ended : August 27, 2018 Edited: Jun...
70.6K 3.3K 37
Kim Jisoo is married to Jennie Kim,a girl who doesn't care about him at all.She cheats and always hurt him emotionally and physically,but Jisoo doesn...
147K 3.2K 40
Compilation of BLACKPINK imagines/ one shots/ aus between the pinks (Jisoo/ Jennie/ Rosé/ Lisa) and (you) female reader. Highest rankings: #1 Jisoo #...