Humnava

By binibhatt164

a sidnaaz os or ss on different concept and topic. sidnaaz"a perfect example who gave the meaning of emotiona... More

Note
ideas
bully love❤❤❤
Bully love
bully love
bully love❤
bully love❤❤💫
new idea
note
Bullied love
promo
Bullied love
Bullied love
Please do read
Bullied love
Bullied love
Thanks🙏
Bullied love
Bullied love
Bullied love
hey
Bullied love-end part 1
Bullied love end final part
humnava
hey
love cherished❤❤❤❤❤
Love cherished-1
love cherished-2
cherished love 3
romance in office
love like no otherđź’”
Love like no otherđź’”
sorryđź’•

love like no otherđź’”

2.1K 236 117
By binibhatt164

So thanks for your comments please continue karna❤❤❤ and some people asked me in message or comment sid ka pov so definitely sid ka pov vi hoga and I'll show his feelings too but for now I would mostly focus on sana proverb❤❤❤❤

Love like no other-2

Khwaish kya hai just an desire for something bilkul nahi khwaish ek aisi cheez hai jo humare liye sabse khash banjata hai kabhi ye zidd banke sar pe sawar hota hai to kabhi aadat.

Khwaish kisi vi cheez ki hosakti hai jaise bachpan pe khilone k liye to bade ho tab koi aur cheez k liye and there very few people jinki khwaish puri hoti hai same was with sidnaaz. Sid ka khwaish to be one of the most POWERFUL man to earn money sapne pure karna and family ko khush rakhna to wahi sana ki khwaish tha to work once for ss company not because it was of siddharth the guy that she loved always but because ss company was best fashion industry. And every fashion lovers dreamt to work there.har koi apni career k baareme sochta hai and that was second big reason for her to faint. Sana thought ki shayad sid se mulaqaat vi nahi hoga.
Dono k har ek khwaish puri horahi thi but siwaye ek........

SS company

Sana was sitting quietly playing with her dupatta at big large sofa being all nervous.
She could feel constant look of people like they were trying to analyse her.
She starts biting her dupatta and again fan it in her face and again starts playing with her dupatta.
She looks down at neat entry card of hers.

(Imagine ss company written there instead of Winston...)

Sana signs and was about to bite her dupatta but anjane mai she bites her finger making her shout in pain.

Sana-"ahhh gadhi"
Making all of them again give her glare.
Sana looks up at them and gives her wide smile making all roll their eyes and continue there work while sana looks down with pout.

She again looks at interior of building and have proud smile at her face.
Ss company exterior and interior only spoke luxury.
And she felt that proud feeling for her kullu .

Flashback

Two kids were playing ludo sitting at dining table.
While their family were adoring this two bundle of boys from far away.

Sana was looking game while Sid was winning.This was third time they again started playing in a day as ye dono itne ziddi the ki kisi ko haar bardash nahi tha.

Sana-"haye kulluuu huhh mai phir haargayi ye ye ye cheating hai ye sab tere sath mile hue hai aunty dekho na mai winner hu na"

Sid-"abbey pari tu cheating kar rahi hai abb yaha ludo pe koi kaise cheating karega gadhi"

Sana-"tu mereko daat raha hai auntyy ye ye mereko daat raha hai"

Sid was about to speak when rita shukla sid mom twist Sid ears making him shout in pain

Sid-"ahh maa maine kya kiya aap meri maa ho ya iske"

Flashback ends
Some memories are special itna zyaada ki wo insaan humare saath ho ya na ho their memories are enough to make us smile especially bachpan ki memory.
Sana had slight smile remembering her past past with her kullu.
Sana looks at watch stuck on wall just above her 20 more minutes for meeting and then she slowly and carefully open her bag taking DIARY out.

Sana
      -Jhooth Bolte The Phir Bhi Kitne Sachche The Hum,
Yeh Un Dino Ki Baat Hai Jab Bachche The Hum.

Mujhe aaj vi yaad hai kullu kaise jhut bola tha aur maar tume mila tha do din yaad hai do din baad nahi kiya tumne aur mai kitna royi thi phir pyaar se aakar tumne mujhe sorry bola tha phir pagalo ki tarah hasi.

   She closes dairy and again keeps it inside and once again looks at all. There were too many people here to give interview. She could see some girls pulling their dress upward or some arranging their hair.

Girl-1:"siddharth vi hoga kya agar wo hoga na to trust me room hot hone wali hai I hope he sees me and fall in love and Marty and have kids and..."
Her words left incomplete as sana

Sana-"interview dene aayi ho ya family planning karne literally sab ka koi kaam to hai nahi tamasha create karna hai ohh behen dress upar saarne se kya hoga idiots"

Some girls were about to reply when one old man in his 50 came forward and announced that interview had started now and starts calling names seeing his files and holding his spectacles from one hand pushing them back to its original place.

She remembers how she wasn't ready to come here but once she got to know it's her college who applied here all things came to sense. Ss company chooses its workers by themselves and that was reason people said you don't choose ss ss choose you and she was lucky she got this chance.
Her dream her passion was way higher than any other thing.

Sana was again about to bite her dupatta when she felt somebody looking at her.
She looks at the room located middle of second reception area.

And while she looks up at window she sees curtains closed or lets say completely down now.

Abhi abhi bhoole bhi na the tumhe
Khayal banke phir tum aa gaye
Ehsaas jo thhe dil mein kayi ankahe
Lafzon pe woh phir yun aa gaye

She still feels somebody looking at her but curtains were down she shakes her head thinking it's her imagination and why would she believe as well she remembers guard clearly said to her that this 2 storey floor was only for interview you can enter giant company

(Ss company imagine road clear and no people walking as this was private area owning large compound)

This two storey floor was underground and no one can enter here.

So why would she feel somebody watching her especially when interview is going inside that particular room.

Sana again looks down and starts to check designs that she recently completed in order to show them.

Others were already inside including her certificate and necessary files.

But one thing keeps on buzzing her and that was someone seeing her but aise situation pe when we feel uncomfortable she want feeling it balki her heart was beating zillion times faster like siddharth was watching her.

She was seeing at window of office when she feels somebody patting her shoulder.

Girl-"hey I saw you looking at office time and again I know it's none of my business but are you fine aur ha sorry to say I sneaked in to see your dairy you were writing some shayari na trust me uske Ilawa kuch nahi Dekha I swear and ha I'm mahi bhanushali

All this while mahi was speaking sana had smile at her face.
Sana-"hey I'm shehnaaz kaur gill and ha mujhe shayari ka vi shauq hai kehte hai na dil k jazbaat kalam se likhne se maan halka hota hai na"

Mahi-"ek shayari sunaogi nervousness vi kam hojayegi"

Sana looks at window feeling something strong
    -
Mere Seene Se Lipte Rahte Hain, Teri Yaaden Aur Ehsaas Tere,
Jaise Likhabat Koi Lipti Ho, Kitabi Panno Se.

Mahi was about to speak more when shehnaaz name calls out of blue making sana confused she remembers she had to sign report of names while entering and her name was at last cause she applied late but right now her name was called after 10 names and more 20 people were left.

Sana stands up and joints her hand remembering her mother.every time sana did something she only remember her mother thinking wherever she is she would be proud.

Here she could feel all other girls staring at her like they were humiliated but mahi has that sweet smile at her face making her smile back at her.

Sana slowly moves towards meeting hall.Her fingers crossed.

She opens giant door and enters to see no one was inside room making her more confused.
She starts to observe room seeing interior. Giant photo was kept at walls and she knew who he was ashok shukla sid dad the first guy before Sid who called her pari.

(Imagine Sid dad photo at wall)
She could see room attached with this room.
She starts to move forward and touch table when door from which she entered opens all of sudden making her little scared.

She turns back to see a guy of her age standing in front of her and she knew him. She knew many things of Sid like every fan girl does ok fine a little more than them.
He was asim Sid's best friend.

Asim-"hi okkay siddharth kaha hai interview leraha tha na ye kamina"

That was it sana heart starts beating more faster.Her hands starts sweating little she didn't wanted to face him not now kabhi vi nahi.

Sana heart-"shant hoja shant hoja bas bas wo hi ek siddharth nahi hai duniya mai calm down I remember accountant ne bola tha pass dikhate waqt kullu doesn't take interview he never does"
Bringing some courage she was about to speak when she felt joint room door open

Boy-"ahh bhai aagaya tu saaley kaha tha aur ye Mr singh ka bohut horaha hai I don't pay for taking leave baat kar unse saar pe chada rakha hai sabko tune aur ye jai ne talk with him and tell him I don't give a damn if his going through problems pay kar rahe hai hospital bills vi cause I know family matters but everyday yaa to leave letter deke jaao ya kaam karney aao"

Asim-"yaar bhai pagal hogaya hai uska haath fracture hua hai yaar samaj na tu acha chod abb tak kitne log selected hogaye"

Sid-"select wahh aise log latey ho thank god mai nahi leta kabhi interview varna aaj koi yaha nahi hota sab ek no k behuda log kaise ladkiyan hai bey one just seriously tried to God..ignore"

Both this boys actually forgot third person presence here they were busy in their own talk but yaha sana ka haal bohut bura hochuka tha.
She knew that voice even out of 1000 people speaking she could recognize this voice immediately.
Her heart was about to blast. She was holding table tightly especially for support as her leg felt like glued to where it was.
Her palm sweating.
She was wearing blue salwar Kameez firs girl from there who was wearing something unique.
Her shawl was about to fall down

Sana was closing her eyes tightly but now she did she caught attention of two boys over there.

Sid-"hey aap interview k liye aai hai I guess so sorry for disturbance and please sit down chal asim"

Sana wanted to run now lets say hide somewhere but she knew she was here for her dream and she couldn't make fun of herself so bringing herself back she turns towards him and goes and sits at one of chair but not for once she looked at his direction and she knew he was shocked with this thing.
Aur hoga vi kyu na jaha ladkiyan siddharth shukla k attention k liye mar rahi hai yaha she isn't even looking at him though her heart was dying to look at him.

(Who wants Sid point of view in any chapter or any part can ask I'll give)

Asim-"hi what's your name"

Sana-"shehnaaz kaur gill"

Her heart was about to die right there at that moment she could feel his constant gaze at her making her hold her shawl tightly trying to stop herself from bringing any reaction.

Asim-"sid Sid...buddy file de ya dekh khud"
Sana didn't knew what was going on her eyes were still down.

Sid turns pages and checks her design making him shock some were simple obviously for him it was but still it was elegent.

She looks at asim still not looking at sid and obviously she knew by seeing that smile in asim face but was confused what sign talk both of this boys were having as still she didn't look at him not even for once.

She sees Sid passing papers of design towards her and blank paper as well with pencil and colours.

Sid-"hum aise hi sabko nahi letey your designs and grades are great ahh what's your name.."

Sana-"shehnaaz shehnaaz gill"

Sana could feel his small smirk formed face like teasing her but why would he she shakes her head thinking she is gone mad he doesn't know who I am bhul gaya hoga abb tak.
Still she doesn't dare to look at him but ha she takes pencil and starts drawing without letting him speak making both of them shocked.

Here sana was drawing since past 2 hours while everyone looked at each other they didn't knew ki whoever went inside came after 1 or half hour but she was still there while both of them were staring.asim was busy talking with his girlfriend nisha while sid was seeing her drawing obviously only according to sana.

After half more hour.

Sana smiles at design she drew that was given towards her but in better version while Sid snatch paper before she could touch more and looks at it attentively and pass to asim.

And before anyone could speak.

Sid-"your selected".

So that's it for today batana kaisa tha and should I continue❤
Acha laga and if I should continue then please vote aur genuinely comments karna

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.3K 2.5K 12
Welcome to another fiction! The title itself says a lot! I will be describing Sidharth and Shehnaaz's moments and how they spent the whole five days...
4.9K 374 4
Os collection on Sidnaaz ❤️
296K 37.5K 57
They say, "Love is not limited by our relationships but shapes how they flow! Relationships do not define us, but allow us to grow.. " Just going ahe...
511K 11.2K 14
A love that looks beyond the limitations. A love that crosses all limits. A love that loves selflessly. *I found the cover picture on twitter. The cr...