Little Miss Innocent

By kalistawilliams_

Natalie Marino, a good little church girl, ends up at the wrong place at the wrong time, where she accidental... More

Chapter 1-The Party
Chapter 2-Waking Up
Chapter 3-Choices
Chapter 4- Meet the Gang
Chapter 5-"Always Do What I Say."
Chapter 6-Lesson Number One
Chapter 7-"When Will You Ever Learn?" Part 1
Chapter 8-"When Will You Ever Learn?" Part 2
Chapter 9-Lesson Number Two-Part 1
Chapter 10-Lesson Number Two-Part 2
Chapter 11-Late Night Encounters
Chapter 12-Stress & Silver Boxes & Stress & Chats & Stress Part 1
Chapter 13-Stress & Silver Boxes & Stress & Chats & Stress Part 2
Chapter 14-Preparations
Chapter 16-"He Fucking Drugged Her!"
Chapter 17-Back To White Picket Fences...
Chapter 18-Dreams of the Past, Does Nothing Ever Last?
Chapter 19-"Where Do You Think You're Going?"
Chapter 20-"Can You Play My Game, Love?"
Chapter 21-"Welcome To Our Turf, Now Get Lost." Part 1
Chapter 22-"Welcome To Our Turf, Now Get Lost." Part 2
Chapter 23-7 Minutes In Heaven
Chapter 24-Small Town After All
Chapter 25- Got A Secret, Can You Keep It?
Chapter 26-Lust or Like?
Chapter 27-The Gang's Back In Town, But Will Nat Be Around?
Chapter 28-Decisions, Decisions, & More Decisions
Chapter 29-Making A Decision (For Real This Time)
Chapter 30-Can't Get You Out Of My Head
Chapter 31-Miss Independent
Chapter 32-I Like You

Chapter 15-The Party

4.4K 77 15
By kalistawilliams_

NATALIE

As soon as my heels hit the ground, my stomach tied itself in knots.

I took a deep breath and started walking down the dark street, setting my eyes on the house.

I said a silent prayer since I knew the guys could hear me.

I rounded the corner and could no longer see the van, meaning they could no longer see me.

That's when I started to feel a bit panicked, walking in the dark alone.

We all know where that got me the last time.

"Natalie, talk to us."

Trevor's voice in my ear made me jump as I sped up a bit.

"I'm almost there." I said.

It was comforting to know that they were still there listening but I was still extremely paranoid as I kept speeding up, the clicking of my heels sounding more and more frantic.

"Good. Just keep going. Don't get nervous. It's too late to get nervous. Now, you just have to say fuck it and do it!"

Darry's voice rang through this time.

I took a deep breath.

I was now officially on the block of Marc's house.

"I'm on his block." I said, slowing down in an attempt to look normal.

I wasn't as scared now as I could see many people gathered on the lawn and a street light shown over me.

I took another deep breath.

"What if they don't let me in?" I mumbled, trying to keep my lips still as I spoke on account of I was getting closer.

"Trust me, they'll let you in. They let all the hot girls in." Darry said.

I didn't reply as I was now close enough to hear the booming music inside the house. The lawn was scattered with beer cans and people falling around, shouting nonsense at each other.

I placed my shaking leg onto the first step and then the second, concentrating on not falling.

As I approached the door, a tall, buff guy with sandy hair stood in front of it. He looked around early or mid 20s.

Time to get in character.

"Name." He said, his eyes trailing down the length of my body.

"Kayla Green." Trevor said into my ear.

"Kayla Green." I said, snapping my fingers in his face. "And my eyes are up here."

He smirked, leaning against the door and crossing his arms.

"A little firecracker, aren't you?" He said, chuckling. "I haven't seen you around here before. How come?" He said, tilting his head, looking down at me.

"Not from here." I said, sounding bored. "Look, are you going to let me in or what?" I said, rolling my eyes as I shifted my weight on to one foot.

"What are you going to do for me?" He said, smirking.

"I'll let you watch me walk in." I said, rolling me eyes again. "You seemed to enjoy the view from the front so well that I imagine you'll drool for the back."

"Funny." He said as he smirked, opening the door and stepping aside.

"Thank you." I said, brushing past him.

He shut the door once I was inside, leaving himself on the opposite side of it.

How tragic.

He was such a creep.

"I'm in." I mumbled.

"Alright, now remember. Tall, brown hair, blue eyes."

I listened intently to Trevor's description and pictures the photo of Marcus I'd seen in my head as I tuned out the unearthly loud music and people.

I raked my eyes through the crowd over and over again, the strobe lights making it even more difficult to see.

"I can't find him." I said, hoping they could hear me over the noise.

"Start walking around and when you find him, let us know."

I didn't respond and instead just did what he told.

I slowly began making my way through the crowd.

They all smelled like sweat and alcohol.

I fought not to gag.

I searched every corner of the living room, finding nothing but couples groping each other.

I looked around and spotted the kitchen, which didn't look nearly as cramped.

I pushed my way through a group of drunk girls, trying to take a picture and stopped in my tracks.

There he was, sitting at the head of a huge poker table, studying his cards and smirking as he pushed all his chips in. The other guys mirrored his actions.

"Found him." I said quickly.

I didn't wait for them to respond as I noticed another girl eyeing Marcus.

I had to get his attention first.

"Read 'em and weep, boys. Full house." Marcus said, laying his cards down on the table.

A string of curse words sounded from almost everyone around the table.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the girl beside me start to walk into the kitchen, but I cut her off, stepping in front of her.

I clicked my heels noticeably as I walked.

Marc's eyes snapped up to me and lingered.

I caught his gaze as I leaned onto the counter.

He smirked and looked away.

"I think all you sorry asses should quit before you lose everything you came with." He said cockily. "Get the hell out."

The other boys threw their cards down half hazardly, some calling Marcus names, while he chuckled, and others just stomping away.

Marcus stayed seated, staring out into the living room, but I could tell he was watching me in his peripheral vision.

Suddenly, the girl who I cut off sauntered in. Now her approach was way much bolder than mine.

She swayed over to him and slowly sat herself onto his lap, her arms coming up to circle around his neck.

He wrapped his arms around her waist as she leaned back onto him.

They both stared off into the living room.

She glanced at me for a second, a smug look on her face.

I began to slightly panic.

I had to do something quick.

I slowly leaned up off the counter, clicking over to him in long, easy strides.

His eyes watched me intently as I sat down in a chair diagonal from him.

I picked up the cards and shuffled them.

This was the first time that I was grateful for my grandfather's endless love and teaching of card games.

"Got one more game in you?" I asked, smirking, meeting his eyes challengingly as I continued to shuffle.

The girl in his lap eyed me suspiciously.

Marcus smirked, leaning up in his chair and repositioning the girl on his lap.

"You deal." He challenged right back.

I smirked and dealt us each seven cards.

"The name of the game is Seven Card Stud. Get it right or take a hike. You fold, you lose. Nothing cute, nothing wild." I said daringly, picking up my cards as he did the same. "Go." I said.

He plucked a card from his hand and laid it down, his eyes never leaving mines.

I chuckled, laying down a higher valued card.

"Oops." I said, blinking my eyes innocently.

"Don't get too cocky." He said, smirking. "Beginner's luck." He reasoned.

I laughed dryly.

"Go."

He laid down his next highest card and once again, I topped it.

The game went on and as he topped me a few times and I topped him, it was beginning to get intense as we both had one card left. We were currently tied and this card would determine who won.

Marcus pulled the girl against his chest, whispering something into her ear.

She turned around and gave him a long, slow, but passionate kiss before she stood up and strutted out of the room, leaving us alone.

I didn't know what he'd said to her and I didn't care. I was just glad she was gone.

"What do you say we make this a little more interesting?" I trailed off, leaning down a bit on the table nonchalantly show more of my cleavage, like the woman in the movie did.

His eyes dipped low and lingered on my chest for a moment.

"What do you have in mind?" He said, licking his lips and smirking.

"Well..." I reached out and placed my hand on his knee. "If I win, you have to play me again at higher stakes. Say $500. With double or nothing."

He pretended to wince.

"Damn, you're pretty hardcore." He said, chuckling. "But what if I win?" He replied as he smirked, placing his hand on top of my own that was on his leg.

"What if you win?" I said, shrugging.

"If I win..." He trailed off. "You have to let me get you a drink." He said, smirking.

"Mmm. I don't drink." I said.

He laughed.

"Well then, damn, a soda. I don't care. I just want you to stick around." He said, winking and smirking.

I laughed, taking my hand off his knee and laying down my last card.

I'd purposely kept my lowest card last. A rookie mistake that I know he wouldn't make. So, it was no surprise when he beat me. In fact, it was all part of my 'evil' plan.

"A soda then?" He said as he smirked, standing up.

I pretended to roll my eyes.

"I guess you win." I said, shrugging. "Sprite." I added, referring to the type of drink I wanted.

He left only for a second to grab it out of the cooler before he returned.

When he gave it to me, it was already opened and I took a sip.

Ordinarily, I would've chatted with a guy much longer and probably married him before I made my next move, but there simply wasn't time.

I sat my drink down on the table and got up, slowly settling myself down on his lap, straddling him and circling my arms around his neck.

His own arms immediately snaked around me, pulling me closer.

"Hi." I said flirtily.

"Hey." He said, chuckling. "Having a good time here?" He asked.

I nodded and giggled.

"She just made it look so fun. I had to try it out." I said, smirking, shifting around on his lap.

"I think I like you up here a lot better." He breathed out. "What's your name, sweetheart?" He asked.

"Kayla." I said without thinking twice. "I know who you are." I added. "I mean, who doesn't?" I said, pretending to gush, acting as though I was his biggest fan, when in reality, two weeks ago, I wouldn't have known this kid from any other.

He chuckled, reaching behind me and picking up my soda, tilting it to my lips for me to drink.

I slowly trailed my hands down his chest and back up as he sat my drink back on the table for me.

"Do you work out?" I asked, running them down him again.

"You could say that." He said, smirking.

Suddenly, he began to rub up my legs.

My mind flashed back to the nervous game I played with Trevor.

FOCUS!

I could feel his hands slowly massaging my thighs and I fought not to jerk away from his touch.

I ran a hand through his hair while I let the other fall to his waist.

"Do you work out?" He asked, cocking his head to the side, raising his hands higher up my legs. "Because damn. You look good." He breathed out.

"Sometimes." I said, slipping a hand under his shirt and touching it to his firm stomach.

His skin was burning hot and I couldn't help but smirk as he leaned into my touch.

I felt so powerful.

"But you know what?" I said, trailing my hand up his skin. "I bet you and I could have an amazing workout together." I whispered in his ear, pressing my chest against him in the process.

"You work fast." He said, chuckling.

I kissed his jaw lightly.

"I don't like to beat around the bush. I know what I want." I said, playing with the short ends of his hair. "Do you know what you want?" I whispered hotly in his ear.

He groaned and pushed my dress up slightly.

I fought not to tense my entire body. I nearly jumped off his lap when his hands slipped under it and gripped my hips.

"Easy, tiger. You've got to take me to your room first."

I forced a giggle as he kissed the nape of my neck before he rose up.

He handed me my soda and I finished it, tossing it into the garbage. He gripped onto my waist, leading me through the crazy riot of a crowd and up the stairs.

The third door on the right turned out to be his and he shoved me into the room, locking the door behind him once he stepped inside.

As soon as he did, I remembered the signal.

I lightly pushed him against the wall.

"What's up, baby?" I breathed into his ear.

"Ten minutes."

Trevor's voice whispered into my ear and I was afraid Marcus heard it until he moaned my name.

Well not my name, but Kayla, into my neck.

I honestly didn't know how I was going to hold this freak off for ten minutes. It sounded easy, but now I could definitely see that it would take some clever, lowkey avoidance tactics.

I'll just admit it right now.

I'm all talk.

I don't know how to do anything sexual.

The most I could do was not jump when he touched me.

"Bed." He demanded, pushing me lightly down onto it.

I laid on my back as he climbed on top of me.

He began to place sloppy kisses down my neck, his hands pushing up my dress again.

I didn't know what to do so I just let it happen. I knew my limits and when to stop him.

I could feel him hiking my dress up more as he angled his body between my legs and started grinding into me, his hands on my waist and forcing me to move with him.

This went on long enough for me to look around the room and spot a desk.

Marcus buried his face in my neck and I felt his hands grip my legs, spreading them apart roughly.

My heart began to beat loudly in my chest as his hand dipped low and started to rub over my underwear.

I wanted to rip his hands off me and run.

Trevor was right when he said it would be a lot more intense.

There was no way I could've prepare for this and the only thing I could do was try to keep my face from contorting into a complete utter fear

"Five more minutes."

Trevor's voice said into my earpiece.

I jumped at the unexpectantly noise and Marcus smirked.

"Do you like that?" He asked, rubbing harder.

I honestly felt disgusted.

I nodded, tilting my head back as he sucked on my neck.

I knew that I couldn't just keep lying there like a rug as I slowly brought my hands up to run through his hair. I bucked my hips up into his touch as he slowed down the rubbing.

He suddenly pressed the tip of his thumb inside of me though my panties ever so slightly and I jumped, my heart pounding.

Marcus smirked and I prayed that my face didn't show the horror I felt.

He bent down and sucked my neck again.

I bit my lip hard, squeezing my eyes shut.

"Four more minutes."

He stopped and I mentally thanked God, until I felt him nudging my legs open even wider. He pulled away from my neck and I watched as he slowly slid two fingers into his mouth, wetting them.

Suddenly, I snapped my legs closed.

He furrowed his eyebrows.

I didn't know what he was going to do with those and I didn't want to find out.

"I want to show you something." I said seductively.

It was either lay there and let him keep touching me or divert him.

I prefer the latter.

I got up from the bed as he continued to lay there, looking at me intensely.

I walked in front of the bed and slowly unzipped the back of my dress.

I slipped both arms out of the sleeves and shimmied out of it.

"God." He groaned.

I hated the way he took the Lord's name in vain.

"You look so good."

I did a little spin for him, posing every now and then.

His eyes filled with nothing but lust as he soaked in every inch of my skin.

Is this what Trevor had meant when he said I had to give Marcus a little tease?

"We're done. Get the fuck out of there. Go, go go!"

Darry's voice rang through like Angels.

"You know what would be fun?" I said, smirking, pulling him off the bed by his arm as he stared at my body. "If you go downstairs and get the biggest bottle of tequila that you can find and then..." I trailed off, smirking, leaning up to whisper in his ear. "You see how many places you can drink it off me." I continued.

He moaned in my ear.

"I'll be right back." He promised, slapping my butt hard as he unlocked the door and left.

I immediately locked it back.

"Ew, ew, ew, ew, ew." I chanted as I shuddered and quickly put my dress on. I'd let my heels off for a fast getaway. I grabbed my clutch, opening it and pulling out the microphone. I got on my hands and knees and pushed the button, waiting for it to flash blue. "Come on, come on." I mumbled, aggravated. Finally, it blimked twice and I placed it firmly to the bottom.

I jumped up, snatched the clutch and ripped the door open.

"On my way." I said to the guys.

"Don't let him see you." Stefan said.

"Where's the back door?" I asked hurriedly as I ran down the stairs, eager to blend myself into the crowd as I looked frantically over my shoulder for Marcus.

"Through the kitchen." Trevor said.

"I can't go in the kitchen! That's where the drinks are!" I said, slightly panicked as I pushed through the crowd.

"Where are you right now?" Trevor asked calmly.

"The living room." I said, definitely not as calm.

"Okay. Look to your left. See that big brown door? It's his office. It's unlocked because he's dumb as shit. Slip in and you'll see a set of French doors."

I looked to my left and spotted it, glancing around for Marcus before slipping into the office.

"Natalie, talk to me."

"I'm in the office." I assured. I walked to the French doors and stepped outside, heaving a sigh of relief. "I'm outside."

"Turn left and walk around the side of the house. Then you'll be back out front. Just walk the same way that you came."

I began walking.

"Okay."

I turned on the sidewalk in front of the yard and began to jog, putting some distance between the house and I, no doubt that Marcus knew I was gone by now.

I turned the corner where the sidewalk ended and put my heels back on.

Just a few more steps and I could see the van.

Just a few more steps and I'd be on my way home.

As the van came into view, I could feel my stomach doing flips.

I was going home.

I stumbled a bit but caught myself, confused, but continued walking, blaming it on the heels and nerves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Follow/add for a follow/add back!
👻 soprettylista
📷 kalistawilliams_
🐦 soprettylista

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 137 12
๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐จ๐ซ๐š ๐‹๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐‘๐ข๐ญ๐ณ๐จ is back, healthier, and happier (sorta). She spends her life walking and running the streets of New York City...
285K 5K 50
What will happen when a unknown killer and his friends shoot up the club you work at and accidentally reveals himself too you
104K 3.1K 29
Mia a 16 year old nerdy girl runs into Mr bad boy at school. After a while of seeing each other at school bad boy teases Mia.
37.6K 1.8K 33
Girl meets boy. Girl falls for boy. Girl finds out boy is last in line to a mafia legacy. All hell breaks loose.