To Keep Going On

By FiiJaa

2moons fanfic Beam disappeared after his one-night stand with Forth. No one knows where he went. Until he ret... More

Teaser
Prologue
Characters
1. Regrets...
2. 7 years later
3. New Life
4. Going back Home
5. The Start
6. Surprises
7. Perspective
8. Deciding To Stay...
9. A part of Himself
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30. His World
31
33. The three Crazy dorks
34
35
36
not an update
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50. a)
50. b)
51
52. a) Their little Angel
52. b) Our Little Angel
53
54
Characters - 2
55
56
57
58
59
60. Revelation
》New Story
61. Skeletons Out
Recap 1 (SEVEN YEARS AGO...)
62. Beam's Dilemma
Recap 2 (Seven Years)
63. Chaos
Not an update
64. SolitarY Hearts
65. Unfold
66. Unfold More
not an update.
67. Love or Not?
68. The Prince
69. Turn outs
70. The Lion King
71. Innocent Little Hearts
NOT AN UPDATE
72. Confrontations
73
74
75. I'm Pharm Vongviphan
76
NOT AN UPDATE
77
78. Magic Beans
79. Closure
80. Welcome, Monsters
81. D-Day
82. Babies

32

6.4K 335 127
By FiiJaa

"Dr. Vongviphan?"

Beam stopped talking abruptly, hearing his voice. Kitty..

"Hi.. I'm Dr. Intochar"

He was still frozen to his spot when that person spoke again. 

"I have your son here with me"

Beam closed his eyes and sighed. He still remembered it all like yesterday. But he should be strong, he should face him. He sighed again. "Oon! I told you million times didn't I? Don't go away all the time" " Bracing himself he turned around to give the boy a serious look and looked up when Kit gasped. 

Kit let go of the Arthit who ran to hug his dad's legs and stepped back, trying hard to breathe. "B-b-bea.."

Beam blinked. When he decided to face his ex best friends, he expected to see a lot of things that included hate, mockery or disgust or even anger. But not.. fear, or those tears.. not guilt..

He frowned seeing how badly Kit shivered, trying so hard to catch his breath. And before he could understand what was happening..

"Kit!!"

He saw Kit collapse and in that very moment, he forgot everything else as he ran to catch Kit before he collapsed on the floor and hugged his limp body to his chest.

"Kit! Get help here, get me a gurney! It's Dr. Kit Intochar!"

"Aww aww doca deed!" Arthit clamped his hands together.

He looked down at Kit and wiped the cold sweat from his forehead. "Kitty.."

.
.

"Panic attack?" Beam spoke, lost in deep thought as he caressed Kit's hair. He looked so small and fragile. So tired. Beam suddenly recalled the time he entered the intensive care unit with Mr. Tuffy in his hands to visit Kit.

"Dr. Kit has panic disorder, he had been doing very well these past few months.. don't know why he suddenly had an episode"

Beam shuddered and grabbed Kit's hand in his own. Is he the reason this happened today? Did he cause this?

FLASHBACK

"You fucking asshole! Where have you been for the past two days?"

Beam stopped in his tracks, key card still in his hand, to find a very disheveled Kit with bad hair and pajamas, glaring up at him. He blinked. Kit haven't talked to him in days. Well if you don't count the times Pha came to make up with him on Kit's behalf but that for sure only made Beam feel even worse. Like saying that stuff to your best friend for a guy you barely know wasn't that big of a deal to him that he could man up and come apologize to Beam. Hell, Beam wasn't some desperate softie who needed cuddling and apologies. Even Kit manning up enough to come hit his butt with a first aid kit would be enough. But no.

"I don't see how that's any of your business" despite trying, his voice came out cold. Seeing Kit's lost expression, he clicked his tongue.
He takes it back, he is a softie for these two bastards and they take advantage of it. "I went to the beach"

"Alone?"

"No I brought my whole harem with me" Beam rolled his eyes. "Why? You need something?"

Kit blinked. Damn! Beam was too cold. He knew it, Beam was mad at him, he crossed a line. But Ming thought.. dammit!

"I-I..I was worried I didn't hear a single sound from your room, I thought.. I was just worried"

"Huh.. next time you worry too much for me, you just text me to ask instead of camping at the door and not sleeping" Beam said in a dull voice and walked inside. He was too tired after spending two whole days away with Forth and for some weird reason, he was cranky and didn't want to be more hard on Kit.

His mood swings worried him. He was fiesty, a smartass but not cranky. Never. That was Kit's speciality, not his. But now it was like he's irritated with everyone and everything.

Kit on the other hand just looked down with a pout till Beam opened his door again and handed Kit a box with three keychains.

"I'm the marshmallow, don't argue with that, choose one of the others" he said in a no shit tone.

Kit blinked then he ended up picking the chocolate with a grin. Beam didn't forget his crazy habit of always bringing home a matching weird souvenir for all three of them. It was turtle bracelets last year that Kit still wore.

"Thanks Beamie.." he said in a small voice. Beam looked at his face and smiled.

"Go away. Sleep. You look like crap"

.
.

Kit opened his bag and smiled seeing the small wrapped box he just got for his crazy friend. Oh he can't wait it to be sunday so he could see the look on Beam's face seeing the limited edition watch.

"P'Kit kha~ let's go to my dad's cabin on the beach na"

Kit looked up at Yo. "But.. we still have two days of class.."

"Come on Kit, we never cut class. Yo has been wanting to go so bad ever since Beam gave us those keychains" Pha cut him off.

"And if not.. P'Beam can cover for you... he could do that for one day can't he?" Yo wrapped his hands around Pha's arm.

Kit raised his eyebrows. "And we're not.. bringing Beam?" He looked at Pha who clearly had the look that said he just heard of the plan with him.

Yo blinked. "Oh.. I'm so sorry, how stupid of me! Ofcourse he would feel bad if we didn't bring him.." he facepalmed. "But I.. I just assumed that he already went alone last week so he won't wanna go with us.. oh my! My dad's cabin only has two rooms, I planned it only for couples" teared up.

"Hey hey baby.. stop it.. don't be so upset" Pha pacified his boyfriend.

"I just thought we'd have a romantic get away, the four of us with privacy and all, you guys are busy and Ming will get busy too, he's next year's head hazer after all, and P'Beam would either be lonely or he'd male fun of us all.. it makes me embarrassed. But I swear I didn't mean it that I don't want him!!"

"Em.. Yo it's okay, why are you.. crying?" Kit raised his eyebrows again. "We could-" he trailed off when he saw Yo was already in Pha's arm and they were whispering to each other.

.
.

"You're in bad mood" Kit spoke to Pha. They were currently outside Pha and Wayo's dorm, waiting for the two friends to come down. "So is Ming.."

"I don't know about Ming but Yo just threw a major tantrum on me" Pha sighed.

"Why the fuck?"__Kit

"Remember when he went home and I spent the whole two days with Beam. Guess what? Your boyfriend snooped on him"__Pha

"Damn! That fucker never learns"__Kit

"And now he was throwing his stuff, crying and saying I didn't want to go, I wasn't happy and that let's call Beam, we should not leave friends behind so we will just bring along all Ming's classmates and also the fairy angels and why just rest at that, let's vring the whole school"__Pha

"We are always looking after him and his needs all the fucking time! We're going on a two day trip we don't want to, we're cutting class, we didn't even tell our best friend about oir plan! If that doesn't prove your love for him, he is never ever gonna believe in you" Lit got angry.

"I just.. I don't know Kitty.. I feel like a shitty friend but I love Yo more than anything else.. he just.."__Pha

"Yeah you love him, so what? Chose your hoe before your bro? Good job! We need to be back bu Sunday Pha or I'll roast you!"__Kit

But they didn't. They didn't make it back at all. For the first time in his last fifteen years since he knew his friends, neither one of them wished him at 12 at night. Kitty didn't barge in his room with his gift half an hour before 12 so he could win to wish Beam first only to find Pha already there. No, he sat there beside his bed in the dark with no friend, no gift and no notifications on his phone.

.
.

"I'm here to find Forth" Beam ignored his loud comment, he was weirded out a little by Mimg's presence and his too much of concern. They were never close. "You happen to know where he is?"

Ming looked at him with an unreadable expression. Then the boy smirked. "Huh.. who knew the high maintenance and heartless prince of medical would not only give his ass but also his heart to our head hazer" everyone around them stopped whatever they were doing and turned to them with curiosity.

"Ming?!" Beam spoke in a low tone, embarrassed.

"Oh is that still a secret? Phi.. everyone knows" Ming chuckled. "But.. I'm sorry"

Beam blinked. "Wha.. what do you mean?"

"P'Forth told everyone how he toyed with you and fooled you" Ming answered. "And now everyone sees you here. Even after he disposed you away you're here looking for him?" Ming almost sounded mad. "You can't have a little.. self respect and maybe actually look to see who really is worth your love? Maybe someone is out there that can satisfy you better!"

Beam looked down, breathing to control himself and not punch Ming. How dare he?

"Do you know where he is? If not, get out of my way"

"Kit said you like attention. He was right! You deserve it, all of it!" Ming answered with the same hard look.

"Kit.. said what?"

Ming turned and walked away. "He's in the dungeon"

##~~

Kit moved his head a bit and slowly opened his eyes. He blinked hard to get used to the sudden light, but when he tried to sit up, he gasped and fell back in shock. Anyone would, if you find a tiny little cute boy sitting on your torso, blinking down at you with their wide eyes and munching on a sandwich too big for them.

"Heioo.." the boy gulped down and bit on more. "Doca ukka no deed.."

"Hey.." Kit looked around to find no one there. Then looked at the boy. "Em.. Oon, right?"

"Dada bwin ju shanwic but Aathi can top hungwy tummy sho Aathi ea it" The boy gupled down the bite in his mouth and leaned close to blink at Kit. "Aw ju my ukka keety?"

Kit blinked. "Y-you.. wa.. what did.. what did you c-call me?"

The boy blinked again. Then he pulled Kit's ear. "Aww ju no air wuite?"

"Huh.. oh!! No my ears work just right" Kit got flustered by a little boy. "I.. did you just.. you called me uncle?"

"Eumph!"

"A-are you.. are you Beam's son?" Kit asked in a small tone and the boy nodded excitedly and Kit teared up.

"Beam's baby.. you are.." he sniffed. "I.. wao.." he put his hand on his mouth. "You're.. beautiful.."

"Au Aathi anshum! No butiphul! Dada butiphul! Aathi wui mawry dada!" Arthit ran his tape again.

"Kit!" Pha and Tim came hurrying in the room but both stopped seeing the boy sitting on top of Kit like he owned the place.

"Shut up! I.. I mean.. I'm fine!" Kit stuttered and turned to the boy. "T-tell me na Oon. Do you know me?"

"Auu ukka keety..ju my ukka keety, Aathi knowj, Aathi shaw ukka keety an ukka gaffa in dada pitawr!" Arthit supplied and both Kit and Pha gaped at the boy.

"Ga.. what?" Tim asked Kit while Pha was quiet, frozen.

"Ga-fa.. I think he's saying giraffe.." Kit mumbled.

"Eumph!" Arthit nodded excitedly.

"Pha!" Kit looked at Pha who moved and grabbed the little boy in his arms.

"Baby.. you have.. you have seen me? You know us" Pha asked the kid desperately.

Arthit blinked. Then he punched Pha's head angrily. "Aarhi no ju baby! Aathi owy dada baby! Aathi only dada cawll oun! Ju no cawll me oun ju tupid!"

"Oh.. sorry.." Pha let go of him with moist eyes. Then he smiled. "You are Beam's son"

"Aathi knowj dat!" Arthit pouted. Then seeing Kit teared up he worriedly wiped his eyes. "Dada shay ukka keety ukka gaffa awr dada phwend"

Both men blinked. They were speechless. Beam had shown his kid their picture?

"Oon.."

"Dada!!!" Arthit finally got off Kit and huffed, trying to get off of the bed and threw a tantrum when Tim tried to help him, then he ran in Beam's arm. "Dada dada! Doca ukka no deed!"

"Huh.. baby, you sound so disappointed, I'm kinda worried" Beam smacked the boy's bum playfully and then eyed the three people inside, the frozen Pha, teary eyed Kit and Tim holding Kit's hand.

"Beamie.." a small cracked voice called him as Kit looked at him with those lost eyes.

Beam sighed and picked the kid in his arms. "Are you okay now?" He walked closer and put the food bag down.

Yes, he was still a softie for both assholes. "Arthit must've eaten everything I bought for you earlier, he does that"

Kit watched in wonder as Beam narrowed his eyes at the baby who shamelessly giggled at his dad and played with Beam's hair with eyes so full of love and mischief. Just like Beam..

"He.. he.. he was lying.." Kit wanted to tell but couldn't come up to complete. He felt small again, even the thought of Beam thinking or believing whateven that person told him..

"I know"

Kit blinked. He started sobbing, both hands covering his face.

Beam looked at Arthit's scared and worried face, kissed his forehead and sat beside Kit.

"He's lying.. he's lying.. "

"You really think I would ever believe anything he would tell me?" He asked Kit with a calm face who looked up at him. Beam smiled tenderly. "I didn't believe him seven years ago, I won't believe him now. Not about you.."

Kit bit his lower lip and cried more. "Can I.. please Beamie.."

Beam wiped his eyes gently and pulled him in his arm.

##~~

Ta da.

Yes, Beam never believed in Ming's words because he always looked through Ming when no one else did.

And yes, he showed his friends and their picture to his kids once.

A confession, this chapter was very difficult for me to write. I strongly believe you don't choose the family you're born with but you can choose the family you like in your friends. I don't usually make friends, but when I do, I consider them my family.

That is why I know how it feels like to get hurt by a friend you believe to be more important than your own siblings. It kills you. But you what it takes a person like that to forgive them?

Just one text saying they miss them, just one call for help, just seeing them in pain and you don't even care how much you hurt or that they didn't apologize. You don't care.

I do not believe Beam would ever look away after seeing Kit's miserable condition.

Vote and comment. See ya.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 5.8K 23
Beam, a coffee shop owner meets a model that stirs his life. Will he be addicted to him like caffeine or will he be a bitter to his life? A 2 moons...
8.4K 401 4
Forth beam one shot.....the type that I like to read. It is sweet and cute...for a quick #forthbeam dose Characters by chiffon_cake, together with m...
38.7K 1.9K 17
Beam was a normal college student, but one day everything in his life changed. Beam has a nice car, a room, and a dream to be a neurosurgeon, but t...
308K 13.3K 29
Time flies sure fast. The then Engineering Moon is now a father. Yes, Forth, the successful engineer is now a father of a three years old daughter. H...