Addicted To You | NCT Gang AU...

Galing kay nctwannabe

"There is no turning back, no secret visits and absolutely no going out in the night." Relationships and gang... Higit pa

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Finale

Chapter 30

374 10 13
Galing kay nctwannabe

August 2009...

It's been a few years since Taeyong befriended Suho and Kyungsoo. After bumping into each other during an underground racing event, they've been inseparable. Back then, EXO and NCT were very close, allies. Taeyong was also familiar with the Boss and his wife, having gained a lot of respect for them after they had helped pull him and his sister out of poverty. He didn't know much back then, only listening to the advice they had to offer. The Boss' wife was extremely keen on making sure NCT would survive and thrive, so eager, that she entrusted her daughter with them.

Taeyong, during the day, would attend school, acting as if nothing was going on behind the scenes. He'd meet with his two friends there, looking over at his sister and Minah, two first-year students at the time...

Lee Taeyong

It feels like an ordinary day, nothing too out of place, a day where I can relax. I lean back on my locker, and the one next to it, arms crossed at my waist and eyes closed. I block out the outside noises, concentrating on myself and what I want for this gang. I smile to myself, thinking of how far we've come, especially with Suho and Kyungsoo at my side. I remain still for a few more minutes before being rudely interrupted by a high-pitched voice. "Ahem," it's faint at first, not distracting my peace but gradually grows louder, "AHEM!"

I slowly open my eyes, pissed off that somebody would disturb my peace. Do they not know who I am? I look around, not seeing anyone at sight, shrugging to myself, I must be imagining things? I close my eyes once again, leaning even further back into my locker. The sound comes back and with a few pokes, I now furiously wake up and look down, ready to throw some fists. I hold my fists up, but gradually lower them as I notice who has been poking at me for so long. It's a girl, her skin, milky white and her eyes, so round and doe-like. "Ahem, you're standing in front of my locker," she hisses, trying to shove me out of the way. Instead, I remain still, mouth slightly agape as I take in her delicate features. "Hello?" she asks, waving her hands in front of my face, "are you deaf? I asked you to move," she huffs. Damn sassy too.

I suddenly take in what she had just told me and regain my status, "oh, I heard you," I talk, voice as low as I can make it, "but I don't want to move from here." Her eyes grow wide, and her mouth slightly twitches. She begins to rapidly tap her foot, gripping even stronger on to her backpack straps. "What did you just say?" She asks, in what I assume is a threatening tone. "You heard me, or are you the 'deaf' one?" Her cheeks immediately turn red at this, quite furious at what I had just said, just the way I want her to be. "Listen, punk. I don't know who you think you are-"
"Taeyong, Lee Taeyong," I reply, face as straight as I can make it up. She immediately shuts up, "what's your name?" I ask, this time moving to the side to let her get past. She doesn't answer, pulling her books out of her bag and organising them. "Are you ignoring me?" I ask, slightly impatiently. She remains silent, now packing her bag for whatever lesson she has next. I slam her locker shut, gaining her attention. She glances up at me, callously, "Seulgi, Kang Seulgi," she replies. Her face is unimpressed that my hand is still on the locker door. I wait a few seconds longer, memorising her features while she's still staring and let go. Without saying another word, I walk off, whispering to myself, "Kang Seulgi, you are sassy," and even quieter, smiling to myself, "I like that."

Kang Seulgi

It's been a few days since I've joined this school, after what happened with mum and dad, it was for the best. I thought settling in would be easy, which it has been, but I can't seem to rid my thoughts of that Taeyong guy. That encounter was bizarre, to say the least, but slightly comforting. I've tried searching for him, looking around each corridor and even going to the roof, but it's no use. Maybe if I see him once again, I'll be able to get him out of my head. It's strange, I've been alive for so many years, but his presence made it feel like I've only just lived.

I remember what happened as if it was just a few seconds ago. I couldn't help but notice his long, deep red locks from the other side of the corridor. It was clear that he gained my attention, even from then. Even more, him leaning on my locker wasn't just a coincidence. His rough leather jacket stuck to his muscular arms, the slit in his eyebrow gave him a fierce look. And even more, that colour, red, it's so enchanting, so mesmerising. His robust features remind me of an anime character, one I would crush on back when I was a child, or even now. The sudden rise in pulse when he looked at me was something I hadn't felt in a long time. The way his words roll off the back of his tongue like fine silk is just captivating.

I continue to stare at my locker, trapped in his gaze, his incredible gaze. "Ahem," speaks a low voice, "that's my locker; you're drooling all over." I quickly pull away from the locker, "no, it's my locker," I reply, taking a look at the number which is one less than mine. I turn around, guiltily and am met with a smug-looking Taeyong. The beams of sunlight peeping in from the windows wrapped themselves around his sharp features. His high cheekbones, razor-sharp jawline and plump lips were just a few on the list. He waves his hands at me, "hello? Is anyone there?" He asks in a joking tone. I move to the right, opening my locker and begin organising my books. The truth was, they're already organised, I'm just using this as an excuse to stay longer in his presence. His scent is strong, a masculine smell that is quite captivating and seductive.

I start the conversation, "so, do you just come into school whenever you feel like it?" He pulls his head out of his locker and turns to me, eyes squinting as if he was unable to see something. "Is there something on my face?" I ask, touching my nose.
"No," he replies, "it was just strange hearing you start a conversation. Didn't think you'd notice my absence," he chuckles, making me blush in embarrassment. What is wrong with you Kang Seulgi? You're blushing! Stop acting so weirdly!
"Well, we don't know each other, so I wouldn't call it strange," I bluntly reply, facing my locker.
"You're right; we should get to know each other. I know this little cafe nearby which is a perfect place to learn more about each other." Is he asking me out on a date? No, don't be ridiculous, but it never hurts to ask...
"Are you asking me out?"
"I don't know, am I? Do you want me to?" he asks, gazing into my eyes, eyebrows slightly raised. "I wouldn't mind it," I reply, with a cocky smile.
"Skip period 6 with me to go to this cafe, and I'll call it a date." I place my books back into the locker and shut it, linking my arm with his, "date."

___________

The two both started seeing each other secretly. It was a feeling they couldn't describe, especially at such a young age. Taeyong hadn't even told Kyungsoo or Suho. They didn't realise it at first, but they were falling in love. Weeks past and everything was perfect; they were both letting each other in after such a short period...

Kim Junmyeon

Seulgi. I first met her during math class, and I can't seem to take my eyes off of her. She sits a few seats away from me and blossoms under the sun, always tucking her hair behind her ear whenever she gets stuck. I'd like to sit next to her and help her, or even just talk to her but I can't. I don't have the brains or guts for that. What if she doesn't like me? What if I don't even like her? I told Kyungsoo the other day, and he laughed, 'how can you like someone you haven't even spoken to?' She doesn't speak much, and whenever the bell rings, she zooms out of the classroom, entirely out of sight. "Yo, Suho," whispered Kyungsoo from my right side, "what?" I mutter back, not paying much attention to him. His straight face turns complacent, "you're drooling," he laughs, facing Seulgi.
"I-," I place my hands on the side of my lips, wiping off the VERY small amount of saliva.
"You really got the eye for her, don't you?"
"Shut up. Someone may hear you," I hiss.
"You should go find her during lunch or something," he shrugs, "I'd help, but I've got to look after that Minah girl for the Boss, and Minyoung too, I guess." I don't answer, am I really going to spend my time chasing a girl? What would Taeyong think? I wouldn't ditch him for a girl. A light bulb goes off in my brain, I know, I'll get him to look with me.

Lunchtime comes, and I meet with Taeyong at our usual table. It's near the back of the dining room, an eight-seater table for two. Everybody knows that we're dangerous, they know not to mess with us. Notably, not Minyoung, Taeyong's sister. I'd say the same about Minah too, but everyone thinks she's normal, the Boss made that very clear. "Dude," I speak, sipping on a can of coke. He puts his sandwich down and looks up at me, chewing the leftovers in his mouth, "what?"

"I need your help," I grin.
"What kind of help?" he asks, looking at me strangely. I lean in, mouth to ear,
"girl help." His serious face softens, a small smile tugging at his lips. He nudges my shoulder,
"Who? When? Where?" I only laugh,
"You'll see. I need your help looking for her, though."
"What's her name? What does she look like?"
"Seulgi," his face drops, but I don't pay much attention, "she's just so beautiful, I can't even begin to describe her flawless features." His soft face is completely gone,
"What's her full name?" he asks, with the most serious tone I've ever heard. I shrug, not knowing her full name, "I'm not too sure. She's in my maths class, but I've never heard her full name."

___________

The two decide to search for this 'Seulgi' girl throughout lunch. If it were anyone else, Taeyong would've given up looking a while ago, but he needed to know. He gripped on to the front of his shirt, clenching it like some sort of stress ball. The atmosphere was cool, cold sweat dripped from his forehead, nervousness taking over his system. Suho was on the verge of giving up, sighing in disappointment as they had spent most of the lunch period searching for her. "It's no use Tae. We'll look some other day." He waited for a response but was met with a slightly painful face. He pointed ahead, at his Seulgi, she smiled at him, waving at Taeyong. "Hey," she called, Suho turned around and went red in the face. Taeyong knew that he liked her and it killed him, his stomach dropped to the floor, and he was now sweating like a pig. She ran up to the two, shrugged past Suho and embraced Taeyong into a hug.

Taeyong stood, staring into Suho's eyes as Suho felt his world fall apart. His throat was dry, unable to say anything, tears unable to slip. He only watched, feeling heavy-hearted and upset. Taeyong failed to hug Seulgi back, feeling as if he had just betrayed his brother. "S-suho," he spoke, but Suho couldn't bear it anymore, he looked up at Taeyong once more before running away. Seulgi was unaware of everything happening but noticed the glum look on Taeyong's face, "what is it?" she asked, lifting the back of her hand onto his cheek. He looked down for a second, before pulling her into another hug, "nothing," he whispered, "it's nothing."

Months passed, Seulgi eventually joined the gang and for the first time, felt like she belonged somewhere. She never really noticed Suho's feelings for her; she just assumed he was amiable. Suho didn't speak much after the incident and returned to 'normal' after a few days. Taeyong knew that he was still hurt, but he couldn't give Seulgi up, he just couldn't. Seulgi and Taeyong grew ever closer, whereas Suho and Taeyong drifted apart. They would smile and laugh together, but underneath, Suho was getting extremely jealous. Taeyong noticed this, Suho's indirect ways of showing how jealous he was started to get under his skin. Suho couldn't stand them together, it made his boil, so much that he began to have evil thoughts.

Kim Namjoon

I've seen everything that's been going on and can't help but roll my sleeves with a smile. BTS isn't doing as well as I would've hoped if I spark a war between two of the biggest gangs, then we might stand a chance. I observe from outside of their school, noting how Suho's face drops whenever he sees the couple together. The more I watch, the more I realise just how easy it will be. Over the last few months, I've realised how strong both of their feelings are for her. I smile to myself, deciding on what I'll do to take over. I've never really been close to them, I've always hung on the side. "What do you think, Jin?" I ask, his face turns sour, knowing precisely what I'm talking about. "We shouldn't interfere with their problems," he speaks, this annoyed me. "And why not?" I asked, slamming my hands on the table. His face turns red, something I don't see very often, "it's playing dirty Namjoon!"
"So what," I shrug, "I don't care about the rules." If he wasn't already red enough, it was burning. I get up to leave, but he pushes me down. "What the fuck!" I shout, but his hands remain on my shoulders, holding me down, "get the fuck off!"
"Listen to me," he hisses, "you don't know what kind of danger you'll get into taking advantage of those two. Trust me. There's a lot you don't know about them." I scowl,
"I don't fucking care," I push his hands off of me, "don't ever touch me again. I'll do as I please."

___________

Namjoon decides to join this school, and unsurprisingly, ends up being one of the best students in the class. This catches that attention of Suho, someone who usually struggles. He eventually stops Namjoon, asking him for some help. Back then, Suho was unaware of the gang Namjoon was running, so didn't take much notice. Gradually, they became close, close enough to tell each other's secrets. Namjoon learnt how to get on Suho's nerves, how to anger him. It was clear that he liked Seulgi and wanted her, but he couldn't have her. Namjoon used this to his advantage, making Suho feel even worse towards the couple. He provoked him in such indirect ways, ways that would change the friendship forever. Seokjin knew this was happening, and he watched it all unfold right in front of his eyes. There were multiple times where he had contacted Taeyong and informed him of Namjoon's mischievous behaviour. But, Taeyong refused to believe that Suho would ever turn against him.

Suho was head over heels and would listen to anything that Namjoon had to stay. It made him feel somewhat better about himself. Manipulation was what messed him up, that and jealousy. One day, Namjoon did it, he ended their relationship ultimately.

February 2010...

The day had come, Namjoon had waited long enough, it was now time to take action. He had played with Suho's feelings, turning his jealousy, his bitterness, his resentment into violence. That day, Taeyong wasn't in the best of moods, his supply of drugs was late, and it was beginning to piss him off. It was already bad enough that Johnny had started playing up; this was just the cherry on top. All he needed was one more thing to piss him off before he blew. Over Namjoon's months of stalking, he had taken many pictures of Taeyong and Seugli when intimate. It was a complete violation of their privacy, but Namjoon always played dirty. After the last time, Jin had blown at him; he had kept it a secret. Suho, having received a late drug shipment too, wasn't in the best of moods either. So, in the mail, Namjoon had posted all of the pictures of them together. On an average day, it wouldn't be enough to ruin their friendship, but they were both pissed.

Suho opened his mail, tearing apart every picture he saw of them together. He believed that it was Taeyong who had sent it, wanting to rub it in his face. This infuriated him, did Taeyong not know how to be respectful?

Lee Taeyong

"Fuck!" I hiss, after tripping over myself. Today's been a shit day; things just aren't going my way. I lay down on the sofa, ready to take a nap when the doorbell rings. Can I not get a moment of peace? I lazily pick myself up, before hearing another ring. "Wait!" I shout, putting my sliders on. The ringing doesn't stop; it continues. I know for a fact, that whoever is behind that goddamn door is going to get the beating of their life. I pull open the door and am met with a fist. I look up, holding my bleeding nose, "What the fuck!" it's Suho. "What the fuck was that for!" I shout, trying my best to contain my rage. "Don't fucking act dumb!" he roars, tears pouring down his eyes and red in the face. "Listen Suho, the reason you're not on the fucking floor is that you're my friend so you better fucking explain right now!" He breathes heavily, trying to control his temper,
"WHY DID YOU SEND ME THOSE FUCKING PICTURES?"
"What pictures?"
"THOSE PICTURES OF YOU AND SEULGI. YOU GOT THE GIRL, and I FUCKING GET IT. YOU DIDN'T NEED TO FUCKING RUB IT IN," he screams. I look back at him in shock, upset that he'd believe that I'd send him something like that. "Look, man, I didn't send you any pictures. I would neve-"
"SHUT UP! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT! YOU'RE A FUCKING LIAR! I HOPE YOU ROT WITH THAT WHORE OF YOURS!" That's it. He's dead.

I shove him to the floor, grabbing him by the shirt and punching him across the face. "DON'T," I hit, "EVER. FUCKING. TALK. ABOUT. SEULGI. LIKE. THAT!" Suho knees me in the gut, wiping the blood off of his face and punches back, "NAMJOON WAS RIGHT! YOU ARE FUCKING CRAZY!" What the fuck, Namjoon? BTS Namjoon? I should've known, but it's too late to change him now. We continue to fight, staining the once white walls, blood red. Eventually, I pull out a gun, out of breath, "if you don't leave my property right now, I will blow your head off." He only smiles,
"do it." The gun shakes in my trembling, blood-stained hands. Tears spill from my eyes,
"You were supposed to be my best friend, Junmyeon!" his face remains emotionless as I shake the gun even more, "WE WERE BROTHERS!" I scream. "YOU TRUSTED NAMJOON MORE THAN ME, you trusted him more than me." The last part came out as a whisper. I placed the gun down and signalled him out. "Just leave, it's best that we end it like this." He looks up at me for the last time, face softening for a split second before leaving.

Damn. Jin was right.

___________

Over the next couple of years, the two once brothers, drifted apart and slowly became enemies. Kyungsoo never really got to say goodbye, it was just a mutual agreement amongst the three. Suho trusted Namjoon, and they both decided that taking over NCT would finally end it all.

Present Day...

Kim Seokjin

It's too late now, my attempts at delaying the inevitable have failed. All I can do now is provoke Namjoon so he falls into our trap. "Hoseok," I speak up, he looks in my direction unphased, "it's time." He nods with a smile.

I hoped you enjoyed this little flashback, I tried to keep it as briefly detailed as possible. Also, Hoseok being on Jin's side? Who knew?

The ending is near...

Please check out my new ff called Crime Lord, it's a more serious ff. I hope you all enjoy it!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

190K 7.7K 28
"Why are Gods protecting me?" ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ When a girl with a bad life, limited hope and unknown secrets gets protected by GREEK GODS? 「 Thank...
61.5K 3.5K 47
[ The Sequel to 'Candlelight'; The Special Series; Completed Book ] [ NCT U Kim Doyoung ▪ Oh My Girl Kim Jiho ] [ Ft. Seventeen Jeon Wonwoo ] ✧ ...
145K 4.1K 34
"It's a cruel game and I can not lose." When a merciless, cold-hearted mafia named Kim Doyoung encounters a girl who he never expected. Quote Ref: N...
6.5K 80 24
🔆 When NCT 127's manager has to bring his sister with him due to an emergency back at home, how well will things turn out? 🌙 But as the days go by...