A Wolf's Howl (Legoshi X Read...

By ramen_writez

(Y/N), one of the last winter wolves left in the world, and the next leader of the well known mafia group, Ch... More

=1=
=2=
=3=
Thank You All ❤️
=5=
=6=
=7=
=8=
=9=
=10=
=11=
=12=
Chapter updates
=13=
=14=
=15=
=16=
=17=
.
=18=
=19=

=4=

9.4K 338 279
By ramen_writez

"(Y/N)~!" Asahi yelled, tackling me. "I missed you so much!"

"We saw each other yesterday though!" I say, trying to push the wolf off of me.

"Asahi, come on, let her go," Hinata said from behind us.

"Aw, but Hinata! This is the first time we ever seen her in a skirt! Look how cute she is!" Asahi said, pulling my cheeks.

"O-ow Asawi! Let we goh!" I said, trying to pry his hands off of my cheeks. He eventually let go, laughing.

"Ya know, I think your old man would love to see you right now!" Asahi said, pulling out his phone.

"Asahi I swear if you take a picture of me and send it to my dad I will tear your throat out!" I growl. In the end, he never took the picture.

"We should get going, we don't want to be late," Hinata said. I nodded and started walking to school. There was some people that gave us looks, but we ignored it.

"Say, (Y/N)? You excited? To start classes, I mean," Asahi asked.

"Kinda. I mean I already meet someone in our class. He's also a wolf and he's pretty nice," I say, shrugging. Asahi stopped. I looked at him. "What?"

"Another male wolf?" Asahi asked. "Well, don't catch feelings for him, or anyone else, got it? Or else your dad won't be happy," Asahi lectured me.

"Yeah, yeah I got it," I wave him off. "Now come on, I don't want to be late because of you."

-Time Skip-
"Class, we have three new students joining our class. Please introduce yourself," the teacher looked at us. I stepped forward slightly. Everyone's eyes were on me and I was getting pretty nervous.

"Hello, my name is (Y/N) (L/N), and they are Asahi and Hinata Kurosaki. It is a pleasure to be in your class, so please take care of us," I bow, Asahi and Hinata copying my actions.

"Ok you three, you can pick your spot. But if you guys sit together, don't be talking during my class or else I will send you to the headmaster," the teacher said, gathering up some papers on his podium. I scan the room quickly and I saw Legoshi. There was some seats behind him that were open so I walked over to those seats, the twins following me.

"Morning Legoshi!" I said.

"Morning," he replied.

"These are my close friends, Asahi and Hinata, you two, this is Legoshi," I introduced the twins to my friend.

"It's nice to meet you, Legoshi," Hinata said. For some reason Asahi stayed silent. I wonder what's wrong, but I'll ask later since the teacher was starting the lesson.

Throughout class, Asahi was glaring at the back of Legoshi's head, I think he noticed to since Legoshi looked very uncomfortable. (The spot you are in makes it so you can see some of Legoshi's face while Asahi is directly behind Legoshi).

Hinata gave Asahi confusing looks as well. Soon enough, the bell rang, signaling that the class was over.

"Asahi," I whispered. "What's wrong? You are normally super talkative and you don't glare at people. Most of the time."

"It's nothing," Asahi put his head in his hand and stared at the wall.

"Come on, I know something is wrong," I said getting up. "Will you at least tell me at lunch?"

Asahi sighed. "It's nothing I swear."

I grabbed his ear and he yelped. "You are going to tell me, so you can either tell me now or at lunch."

"Ow ow ow fine I'll tell you! Just let go of my ear!" Asahi yelled. I let go and he rubbed his ear.

"Good boy," I smile. "Now, we can go somewhere private to talk about it at lunch, unless you don't want to?"

"I just don't want that wolf to hear," Asahi muttered.

"Hinata?" My head tilted.

"No, idiot! Legoshit!" Asahi growled. I smacked his head.

"Don't forget who you are growling at. And his name is Legoshi, not Legoshit."

Asahi went quiet, his ears dropping slightly. He stared at the ground, his hands clenched into a fist.

"Listen, we can talk at lunch. For now, you need to calm down. Don't forget we are at a school."

Asahi gave a small nod and got up, making his way to the doors. Other people were staring at us, whispering to one another. I kinda forgot that there was others in the room still. Thankfully Legoshi wasn't in the room, that would of been weird if he was.

"Come on Hinata, we should head to the next class," I said, grabbing my bag. Hinata nodded, copying my actions and followed me to the doors. I stopped and turned to the others that were scattered around the room. "If I hear that anyone of you talk about what happened, I will have a little chat with you."

Everyone's eyes widened slightly as the turned away from me. I turned back to the doors and left the classroom, Hinata following.

-Time Skip to Lunch-
"Asahi! You can't run from me!"

"Yes I can! Don't forget who the faster one is!" Asahi yelled, running to a random direction.

"Ok but who has the better senses?! You try to hide, I'll find you!" I yelled back, chasing him.

Asahi was right, he is the faster one of the three of us. Hinata was the kindest and smartest one of the three and I was the better fighter. It's weird because female wolves try to avoid fighting but I guess I get that from my father? I'm not sure.

Asahi disappeared around a corner and I was still far behind. I picked up my speed a little and when I rounded the corner, Asahi was gone. "Where the hell did you go?" I muttered.

I scanned the area, no sign of the idiot. 'Where could he have ran off to?'. I sniffed the air, trying to pick up his scent. It was pretty hard to find his scent, especially since there's so many animals around. After a minute of sniffing, I caught a little bit of his scent. From what I could make out, he ran towards the cafeteria. Of course he would run to where tons of animals are.

"Ok Asahi, you want to play this game?" I whisper to myself. "I can play along."

I ran into the direction Asahi ran to, following his scent. The closer I got to the cafeteria, the stronger the scent was. I ran through the doors, almost running into someone.

"(Y/N), hi!" The voice said.

"Oh, hi Haruhi, Kara," I reply.

"Are you ok? You seem to be in a hurry?" Kara asked.

"I'm actually looking for someone. He thought it would be fun to run and hide somewhere here," I quickly explain. "I would love to stay and chat but I really need to find him."

"Oh no worries! You should hang out with us tomorrow at lunch! The food here is super good!" Haruhi said, jumping up and down. I nodded and waved, continuing my journey of finding Asahi.

I looked around a bit. Carnivores and herbivores sat at every table, eating and talking amongst each other. Everyone looked so happy. Man, looking for Asahi is gonna be a pain. I'm not surprised he came here, everyone's scent is going to cover his making it hard for me to find him. 'Looks like Asahi can be smart if he wants to.'

I started walking around, searching for Asahi. The reason why he ran in the first place is because he didn't want to tell me what was going on. Of course it isn't really my business but if something is bothering Asahi, I have a right to know. I was snapped out of thought when I heard screams. My head snapped towards the direction of the screams, and a hyena and a fox were fighting. The hyena has the fox's arm in his jaws, and the fox was trying to push him away.

Without thinking, I started walking towards the fight.

"Stop it!" Someone yelled at the two. The fox got up and started talking to the one who yelled at them. I wasn't really paying attention to what the fox was saying, but when I got closer, I saw Legoshi, panicking that the fox was threatening him. (Let's pretend that you came before Louis).

"Aw, is Foxy mad?" I say, stepping closer to the fox and Legoshi.

"What did you say, wolf?" The fox turned to me. "Are you trying to pick a fight with me, too? Just because you both are wolves doesn't mean I can't fight you two and win."

"Oh you heard what I said. And honestly I can fight you by myself and win no problem," I smirk. "However, that's not why I'm here. You were trying to pick a fight with my friend here and I don't appreciate it. So I recommend you turn around with you tail between your legs and start walking."

"You don't scare me, you mutt. Let's fight, right now if you think that you can win!" The fox yelled, jumping at me. As soon as the fox came close to me, I grabbed his arm and threw him over my shoulder. His back slammed into the ground. He yelled and winced. Still having a grip on his arm, I put a foot on his chest. I bent down, putting a little bit of my weight on my foot.

"So, you think I can't win, huh?" I growled. "Don't underestimate me, fox."

The fox glared at me but didn't say a word.

"So, you're picking a fight on you first day, new girl?" I looked up. A deer was looking right at me. I sighed and let go of the fox's arm, getting up.

"I wasn't picking a fight, I was ending a fight," I say, straightening my shirt out. "And you are... Bambi?"

"Bambi?" The deer muttered. "I'm surprised you don't know who I am."

"Like you said, I'm the new girl. I don't know that much people here, so how am I supposed to know who you are?" I say, crossing my arms.

"Touché. Well, let me introduce myself. I am Louis, the next beastar. And you are...?"

"(Y/N)," I say. I was tempted to say "the next leader of Chi Ōkami," but I don't think that would of turned out well.

"Well, (Y/N), it's nice to meet you, but first, can you please get off of him?" Louis pointed towards the fox.

"Oh, I forgot about him," I say, getting my foot off of the fox.

The fox scrambled away from me towards the hyena. The hyena grabbed his arm and started pulling him away. The fox left with the hyena, glaring at me. Everyone that crowded around started leaving.

"Now that he is gone, I'm going to have to take you to the headmaster. That kind of behavior is not allowed here," Louis said.

"Wait, what?"

A.N: So I'm not sure to call the characters humans or animals, what do you guys prefer?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

454K 16.7K 95
Y/n is a new student in the Cherryton Academy, and lives in a society where the instinct can get over people, she has always had to fight her instinc...
60 2 1
An entire year has passed since Legoshi brought down the black market and the world seems to have changed for the better. Jack doesn't think so. With...
1M 43.4K 80
When you tradgically die in an attempt to save a stranger and suddenly wake up very much alive in a world full of anthropromorphic animals, your life...
574 10 26
A fiction that takes up the end of the manga and develops into an intense love story between Legoshi and Louis, an 18-year-old gray wolf and a 19-yea...