The Nighttime Vigilante (Bnha...

Bởi xXBurnt_PotatoXx

Y/n Takahasi also known as the Nighttime Vigilante has been fighting crime in the shadows since she was ten... Xem Thêm

Background Information
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Happy Birthday BakuHoe!
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 21.5
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 34.5
Chapter 35
Chapter 35.1 (The Game)
Chapter 35.15 (The Game)
35.2 (The Game)
35.25 (The Game)
Chapter 35.3 (The Game)
Chapter 35.4 (The Game)
Chapter 35.5
Chapter 36
Chapter 36.5
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 40.5 + Small Q&A
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
I GOT TAGGGED
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Ha you thought this was a chapter
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

Chapter 5

24K 803 613
Bởi xXBurnt_PotatoXx

*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*
A/n: rEeeEee I've been having terrible anxiety. So expect more chapters. Yes I mean more, I write when I'm anxious. Or draw. But I feel like writing.
*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*

All the girls in class 1-A were hanging out at the local arena where young trainers can practice their quirks. No one else was there today so we had the whole place to ourselves.

Most of the group felt like we weren't going to make it far in the sports festival, so offered to help train, think of strategies and just all around hang out with them. It was my attempt to do something nice for once.

"It was so nice of you to invite us to do some training, ribbit. We need to be strong for the test coming up." Tsu stated, as we walked into gym. She had her finger on her chin, and it just made her adorable.

"Woah this place is huge!" Mina yelled, breaking you from your trance.

I felt satisfaction upon looking at their faces, they were all filled with joy. They were excited to be here.

"No problem." I laughed rubbing the back of my head, "It's the least I can do." They were all so awkward. They were in their hero costumes not sure what to do.

My head turned towards Yayurozo her one of the most nervous ones here, my face going serious. Which kind of scared her for a second.

"Yayurozo, you and me, let's go."

"W-what?" She stuttered immediately regretting it. She was still pretty intimidated by me. Even if I was trying to be nice.

"We're going to battle." I said smirking, I knew her weakness was confidence, so I had to mess with her. We walked over to the nearest arena one suitable for mass destruction. The group of girls sat down ready to watch how we fight.

I looked up at her with my intense eyes, she looked terrified but then took a deep breath and nodded at me.
"Give me all you got." I growled.

"3"

"2"

"1"

I focused, blocking everything out besides me and my my target.

"Yayurozo, are you sure you can fight against a pro hero?" I teleported next to her starting her.

She quickly created a sword and shield. Frantically trying to hit me.

I jumped back, the sword missing by a mile away.

"Oh Yayurozo." I started pacing back in forth in front of her teasing her.

"You need to be faster than that." I ran up to her, sliding hitting her legs sending her down, causing her to drop her weapons. I grabbed her arm flipped her over and straddled her waist, keeping her wrists on the ground, my face inches from hers.

"You know your pretty self conscious for a girl that everything going on for her." I whispered, causing a faint blush to spread across her face. I laughed as I helped her up. "Don't worry it's a start."

"Now what?" I was looking at the girls who were mortified that I only used my teleportation quirk.

"What about me!?!" I looked to see where the voice was coming from. When I looked it was the one and only Toru. I know she was invisible but I could tell she was excited to see what she could do.

"Alrighty. Let's go."

I put my long hair up into a high ponytail, getting myself ready for a messy fight.

Toru as expected took her hero costume off so I couldn't see her, which made this five times harder.

"I'm sorry Y/n but I'm going to be the one on top." Toru said excitedly.
.
.
.
(Is Y/n a bottom to a invisible girl, possibly)

"Sure, whatever you say." I got into my fighting stance and got ready, my eyes going dark, putting on my resting bitch face.

"3"

"2"

"1"

'She may have the advantage stealth wise but she has no extra powers, so I have to somehow make her visi-

She clocked me right in the jaw, sending me rolling. I quickly stood up teleporting the opposite side of the arena. I had the residue of a dirt taste in mouth.

It's been a while sense someone has landed a hit on me. Huh.

I created a paintball gun, shooting back and forth around the arena until I hit something, Toru got hit with a yellow paint ball right square in the abs.

Taking this information I ran up to her, kicking her in the gut, sending her flying all the way across the arena. Dirt now covering her whole figure.

I decided to go an easier route. I made a gun that shoots out nets. Once I shot her with it she was covered and the ends locked down to ground.

"Nice try, good job though."

*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*

The girls and I were still training we've been here for hours. Most of them were tired but determined, my eyes landed on Jiro, she was failing miserably.

"Jiro!" Her face turned to me, brushing some hair out of her face. "Here let me help you." I walked up to her and set her straight forward. "What you want to do is hold your hands out as fists. I was behind her though shorter I was still effective. I guided her arms into the right position. "Your doing good. Now your going to want to position the foot your not going to kick with forward." I slowly tapped her shoe forward in the right position. "Okay this a perfect stance, now-" I dropped down to her leg, and stuck my tounge out in focus, "take the foot your going to kick with and raise your knee up to your hip." Now I said going behind her again, I felt around her abs her body radiating a nice comforting warmth. You didn't notice the blush grow on Jiro's face, I was too focused on her technique. "Your going to want to hold your strength in your core, about here." My hand landing right smack in the middle of her stomach. "Now lastly now that your knees up swiftly kick it up." She did as she was told, a smile growing across her face, "That's way better thanks Y/n!"

"Your welcome!"

Today was honestly fun... They didn't betray me. They didn't want to be mean to me, they actually wanted to listen to me... I think I like the thought of having friends...
*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*

Beep

Beep

'Why the fuck is my phone ringing at this time?' I was on my way home after hours of training, I was pretty tired.

"Hello?" The voice on the other line was principle Nezu himself.

"Hello Y/n, come to U.A immediately."

"Why?!?" I started freaking out, did a villain attack? Did someone do something? Did I do something?

"I can't tell you over the phone. Hurry up."

The phone was hung up immediately before anyone could intercept it. I sprinted full speed to the school. No matter how tired I was I needed to find out what it was.

3rd person POV:
As the H/c girl ran full speed to the school she didn't realize someone had saw her. No it wasn't a villain not a hero. It was purpled haired male. He didn't dare bother you, but he couldn't help to be intreged.

Y/ns POV:
"WHATS HAPPENING!!" I rushed though the door screaming. Not noticing the six heros in front of me. Of course Nezu, Aizawa, and All Might like usual, but I guess we added three more heroes to the table. Midnight. Present Mic. And Endeavor. All their eyes turned in my direction wondering why a student was in their meeting.

"What's this child doing here!?!" The firey male scoffed.

"This Y/n, also known as the Nighttime Vigilante."

The males eyes widened, along with Midnights, Present Mics. Midnight just nodded along trying to continue the conversation.

Present Mic: Just started screaming like crazy then got punch indicating for him to shut up.

But someone had to say something
"THERES NO WAY, THIS GIRL IS NOT THE SO CALLED NIGHTTIME VIGILANTE WE'VE BEEN SEARCHING YEARS FOR!" Endeavor barked.

"Um. Excuse."I was pretty mad, I teleported behind him pulling out his chair. Then quickly teleporting back before he could set me on fire. "I thought you were suppose to be hero not an ass." I countered.

"NEZU CONTROL YO-" Endeavor was cutt off mid sentence, being surrounded by a scarf. Obviously it was Aizawas doing and I don't blame him, he's pretty annoying. I looked at him and nodded in appreciation. He didn't care though. He didn't want to be there in the first place.

"Anyways" Principle Nezu continued. "I am glad to announce we have new information on your little project."

"Go on." I was still standing, just like everyone else listening to what he had to say.

"We have caught on of the gang members." His face turned towards the door. "Bring him in."

As on cue two police officers came in dragging this masculine male and put him against the wall. Everyone else was surprised, but I wasn't I was actually kind of dissapointed. I walked up to male and inspected him. And as expected he had an Spade on his leg.

"What are you doing Y/n?" The blackette asked eyeing me suspiciously.

"Well, it's not as good a I would like but it's a start." I scowled.

"What he's a gang member just like you asked!" Endeavor yelled.

"Clearly you guys didn't do your research." I went infront of the room and used the whiteboard. Okay you see the head leaders divide up into five groups." You sighed as I looked over you picture of your mother and father.

"Yes, they are known as The Aces." I said turning around, "BUT, each group goes off into a smaller group each having their own sign."

I circled my father's face. "F/n, the leader is the Aces. They are the strong ones, they rely on brute strength to get what the want. Obviously he's not one of them. He has a spade."

"Spades are from this girl, I don't know her name nor identity all I know is that her crew are the thieves they do the dirty work. That's how you caught this guy. He's probably a low level thug."

"Now, the Clubs they are the manipulators, they have a tendency to control others, M/n, the gang leaders wife controls that one."

"Second to last is the Diamonds, they are your intellectuals unlike the clubs they rely more on computers and hacking."

"And finally, you got your hearts, they are your psychopaths they are sent to kill, capture, rape and possibly rob people, I don't know who controls them either, but you need to watch out for them they can be everywhere."

I had said so much I had to take a breath in.

I looked around to see if everyone was following. Four of them were nodding along with it instinctively, understanding almost every word. Then sadly All Might and Present Mic were falling behind. I noticed the worried looks on their faces, like they were missing something.

So I walked up to them, threw my arms around them and made a little huddle circle.

"Aces, big scary guys, Clubs, the mess with your brain, Diamonds, The Nerds, Spades: Low leveled individuals, Hearts: Killers." I stood back up making sure they understood now that I talked to them in their language.

I sighed and went back up.

"I know that they only allowed thirty people in and they won't replace them. So we only have 29 more people to go." I turned towards our captive looking him dead in the eyes, "I'm pretty sure I'll friend here will help if he knew what's good for him.

*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*
A/N: SPORTS FESTIVAL IS NEXT!!!! IM SO TIRED, BUT I HAD TO FINISH THIS CHAPTER!!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

12.2K 266 21
(Warning: -Suicide Mention -Swearing -Murder -Bullying) Saving Izuku from committing suicide, Ochako dedicated her life for this boy. They both ran a...
20.8K 593 22
DISCLAIMER! THIS IS THE OLD VERSION! CHECK OUT MY PROFILE FOR THE REWRITE THANK YOU :) _______________________________________________ She started ou...
69.8K 2.9K 45
[various!bnha x fem!moth!reader] "why do you wanna be a hero?" "i don't remember." quirkless and bullied [last name] [first name] wakes up from a 17...
13.9K 278 21
¦ Villain Ochako Uraraka / Uravity AU ¦ ◦ A young brunette girl dreamed of becoming a hero. That was until her parents got in a horrible accident and...