Child Of Kars

Od Raccoon-sauce

In this, the pillar men were defeated but not killed. They go on a journey searching to retrieve the stone ma... Viac

Crash land
The mother
Thana of revenge
Meanwhile
Temple of the past
Just a memory
That's not the Jersey devil is it...
Natrual maternal instincts
Lyra
Landry
electricity
Drama is not cool☹
Is that a jojo reference?
A trip to mexico
Mother's day special
A trip to mexico pt 2
Caesarino 🥗
Thana is the butt of the joke
father's day special
Notalzopiltan
jesus christ, what is this?
My precious son
One ark to the next huh?
oh geez
chicken blocking
Butterfly part one
Butterfly part two
You like Jazz?
Pillar men reverse harem
God among mortals. child among animals
😳😳😳😳😳
I got custody bitch 🤪
👻👽Spooky special 🎃💀
um happy thanks giving
Ihop
H
Walk like an Egyptian 😳😳😳
don't kill me plz
The sea part 1
The sea part 2
Er um, here is some art.
Alive and well

Never trust the elderly

436 18 24
Od Raccoon-sauce

Lyra POV

What do I do? What am I supposed to do?... What do I want to do?

I'm supposed to deliver Thana and the Pillar men to the lab and betray them.

I want to lie to them and take them on a different route so they'll be safe.

What should I do, is the real question.

I love my masters, but Thana and Kars might be my family, and Esidisi, Wamuu and Santana are my friends.

We were continuing up north and I made up my mind.

I know what I'm gonna do. But to be sure, I need to make a phone call.

I asked the group if I could stop somewhere. I found a phone booth and called. I was surprised when someone answered.

"Hello?" A voice answered.

"Master L! Its me. Lyra!" I say happily.

"Lyra? Thank goodness you're alright. Are you at the lab now?"

"No... That's what I wanted to talk to you about... Master G told me that I was gonna be a back up for the last guy before we even went to New Jersey. He gave me all my instructions. And he told me to convince Vera and the others to help us. Two others visited me resently and told me that wasn't what I supposed to do..."

"Ah... I see. G did all this on his own I didn't even know you had left until someone else told me. But that isn't true. G lied to you so it would be more believable."

'What?' "I don't under-"

"Well now that you know, it shouldn't be a problem. I know you. You're a very loveable person. I'm sure they trust you enough. Make sure to call G when you get to the lab." 'This can't be right.' "Well I'll leave you to it."

"Wait!"

"Hmm?"

"One more thing. How did G know that Thana would understand Creole?"

"Simple. He met her when he was alive."

Thana POV

"Why is my Papa so manly, yet he wears make up? I don't get it. How are you so masculine yet so feminine at the same time?" I ask myself. No one was paying attention to me and I was trying to be annoying and stupid so people would acknowledge me. Didn't work, and I have to say, I'm very disappointed.

"I kid you not. He turns himself into a pickle and calls himself pickle Rick." Kars says to Esidisi.

"Remarkable." Esidisi replies.

'So he can say stupid shit and get attention???? Well now I'm sad.'

"Thana."

"AHHHH!?" I scream only to see Santana. "Oh it's you. Don't sneak up on me. What are you a Ninja?"

"I was hear the whole time."

"Yeah. I'm a big goof. Thanks for finding this random yet convenient abandon house, by the way"

"I have to talk to you, because I don't want you to get crushed."

"Ki sa ki lanfè a?" (What the hell?)

"I don't know what that means, but you can't find out if Wamuu wants to be your mate too"

"...Did you know Pluto has an atmosphere in the spring?"

"Thana."

"And that it has ice volcanoes?"

"Thana this is serious. I heard if you have a crush and the person you are attracted to doesn't feel the same way, they get crushed."

"You don't get physically crushed Santa. That just means my feelings would be hurt, but I'd eventually get over it."

"Oh. Then let's find out what Wamuu thinks."

"No!" I say my voice cracking in the process.

"Why?"

"Because it's complicated."

"Why?"

"Because it is."

"Why?"

"Because it's embarrassing!"

"Why?"

"I don't know! Why isn't Pluto a planet? It's just as cool as all the other planets. Is it because they're small? No! Scientist are just mean!"

"Wamuu is behind you."

"WAAAA WE ARE TALKING ABOUT DRUGS! NOT YOU." I turn and see Lyra instead. "Santana that was mean." I pout.

"Um so bad news." Lyra Began. Everyone turned to look at Lyra. "I talked to my masters, and they said that the lab up north is no longer around. It's in uh... in California now."

"...Well that sucks." I say to the girl.

"Guess we'll move out tomorrow night." Kars says sighing.

Lyra looks confused. "You guys... Aren't mad?"

"What?" I began  "That gives us a longer road trip. Of course I'm not mad."

"Oh my Gods." Esidisi said. "Are you admitting to enjoying the time you've spent with us and your father?" Esidisi said in a teasing tone.

I bet he expected me to huff and turn in embarrassment, but instead... "Yeah. I've had a lot of fun with you guys." I say smiling. Esidisi's smug look faded and he looked taken back by what I said. Kars face softened and he turned towards me. "What's with that look? I haven't lied to you guys about anything, but name. I enjoyed my time with you guys. Really. I never thought I'd get to experience something like this."

"Thana..." Kars spoke.

"I have returned."  I let out an ungodly noise and fell trying hide my self. "Are you alright?" Wamuu asked

I quickly stood up and faced him. "No! I'm all left!"

"Your forehead is bleeding." He responds.

"Because left is the opposite of right. Hehe." I giggle lightly.

"Let me hel-"

"ME AND LYRA HAVE TO MENSTRUATE NOW SO WE DON'T DIE OR SOMETHING! BYE!" I say grabbing Lyra and running.

"Wait what?" Lyra wailed. "Most females don't even get their period til twelve and I'm dead, I don't think I can even get periods, and you can't die from not having it!" She continues.

Thana finally stopped. "I know that, but they don't." I say catching my breath. "You know. Kars might know. But enough about that. You got anything you want in particular? I robbed this dirt bag who said eggnog should be illegal, and he is loaded." I say pulling out a wallet. "Who keeps thousands in cash? Idiot."

"Actually. I need a mask. A face mask."

"Huh? Why? Are you sick?"

"No. When I smell human flesh I can't control myself, but face masks seem to numb it."

"Well I know where we are going! Look there's a store." We saw a store with a sign that said shady shop. It did look pretty shady. Before I knew it, Lyra was walking in the store. "What the hell!? Lyra! I just said it looked shady! God dammit." I follow in after her.

"Welcome girlies!" A voice said. Lyra ran behind me and shook and sniffed the air. The voice belonged to some old lady.

"Um. Hi." I say narrowing my eyes. "We're here for one thing. Do you have any face masks?"

"Hmm... Yes! In fact, we do! They're straight in the back~" she said.

That last part sounds sinister. Old lady or not. If she tries anything I'll kill her. "Lead the way." I commanded.

She smiled and began walking. We walked and we realized that nothing was on the shelves. Something is wrong here.

"Well here we are!" The old women says unlocking the door. "I have to apologize. The light doesn't work so I'll keep the door open." Once she opened the door she stepped to the side. "It's all yours." She smiles warmly at me, yet that smile seemed so fake.

I hold Lyra's hand tightly and walk to the door way. Lyra stiffened and I noticed something was terribly wrong.

When I say there was nothing in the room, I don't mean just supplies and furniture... I mean there was nothing.

No walls. No ceiling. No floor.

It was dark.

"Oi... Old lady. What the hell is th-" I was cut off when I felt a hard push into the room. This old bitch pushed us into the room

Everything was in slow motion as I felt myself falling to god knows where. I look up and see the old woman smile devilishly from the door way. The light from her face caused a shadow to cover her and I only saw her teeth and eyes. She tossed a face mask and it looked like she mouthed "Woops"

Darkness finally covered my vision, it was till then I realized Lyra was screaming. Just like the light from the door, her screams slowly faded.

Maybe I should have known something was wrong when Lyra didn't try to eat her.

★★★★

And hello- hello~ kiddies and/or grown ups! Did this seem short to you guys?

usually I have news or outrageous bull shit, but I don't today🙂

Make sure you stay inside and wash your hands! Only in this day in age can I encourage people to stay inside. It wasn't even that long ago where my grandmother got angry because I didn't go outside in my neighborhood. (To be fair, I don't have friends in the neighborhood, not to mention everyone here is either too old or too young. Not saying age is a reason not to make friends, but I'm eighteen, I'm not gonna make friends with six year olds.)😐

Bye-bye~ 🧛🏿🦝😈

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

18.1K 665 20
In which an idiot meets another idiot Or In which Mista fights alongside his future wife Mista x Fem!Reader THIS IS DEFINITELY PART CRACKFIC Disclaim...
10.2K 403 35
You were living a normal life, when suddenly you found out that you- yes, you- had been selected by the Speedwagon Foundation to rehabilitate 11 vill...
51.9K 1.6K 20
༄ ° 𝐁𝐘 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 | 🌊 being in love is tough , right ? especially when in love with a girl who manages to fall in love your bes...
6.1K 301 22
The Stone Mask, a mysterious artefact capable of turning people into Vampires. Brothers Dio and Damian Brando were among such people who used its pow...