𝔹𝕖π•₯π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•’π•Ÿ π”Ήπ•£π•šοΏ½...

By AndiBlackbird

✬ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π”»π•’π•£π•œ οΌ† π•ƒπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ π•Šπ•–π•£π•šπ•–π•€ ✬ Everything comes easy to James Anderson or as most call him - J... More

✭ π•Šπ•Œπ•„π•„π”Έβ„π• ✭
✭ π•„π•Œπ•Šπ•€β„‚ ✭
πŸ™.
𝟚.
πŸ›.
𝟜.
𝟝.
𝟞.
𝟟.
𝟠.
πŸ™πŸ˜.
πŸ™πŸ™.
πŸ™πŸš.
πŸ™πŸ›.
πŸ™πŸœ.
πŸ™πŸ.
πŸ™πŸž.
πŸ™πŸŸ.
πŸ™πŸ .
πŸ™πŸ‘.
𝟚𝟘.
πŸšπŸ™.
𝟚𝟚.
πŸšπŸ›.
𝟚𝟜.
𝟚𝟝.
𝟚𝟞.
𝟚𝟟.
𝟚𝟠.
𝟚𝟑.
πŸ›πŸ˜.
πŸ›πŸ™.
πŸ›πŸš.
πŸ›πŸ›.
πŸ›πŸœ.
πŸ›πŸ.
πŸ›πŸž.
πŸ›πŸŸ.
πŸ›πŸ .
πŸ›πŸ‘.
𝟜𝟘.
πŸœπŸ™.
𝟜𝟚.
πŸœπŸ›.
𝟜𝟜.
𝟜𝟝.
𝟜𝟞.

𝟑.

5.6K 303 85
By AndiBlackbird

I reach up with both of my hands and caress her face tenderly. I may have had an excellent romp in the sheets last night with Stella. She may have been intriguing. She was a lot of things but she wasn't Amelia. I didn't care for her like I care for Mellie.

"What do you mean?" She's playing at being naïve, at being shy, but I know she's not. I know she knows what I mean.

"You've looked at me like you want to fuck me before, Amelia. You've looked at me with that same face, that hungry face." My thumbs go back and forth on her cheeks, over those beautifully high cheek bones. I want to kiss her so bad. I want to but I won't.

"Jamie..." Just the way she's saying my name right now, that innocent way, with her pouty lips trembling, makes me want to ravage them.

"I know." I reluctantly let go of her, because that's what she needs but she can't say it. I know because I'm feeling much the same way she is. So, I take a much-needed step back because all I want to do is push her down on the bed. "I know. I'm just saying I also know the face. I know you want to sleep with him. I wasn't trying to imply that you're anything like the women I sleep with. You're not. I know you're not, Amelia." Being with her, feeling the warmth of her skin on my skin, was completely different.

"I did sleep with you." I nod my head at her.

"You also want to sleep with Rhoen." Her cheeks flush and I know I hit the nail right on the head. "So these," I walk over to the door and grab the condoms she'd chucked at me off the floor, "are for you when you choose to do that with him." She grabs them out of my hand once I reach her, cheeks still aflame, before putting them back in her purse.

"Thanks." I nod at her even though she can't see me, she's turned around. Her perfect ass is bent over toward me and I can't help but picture it without that dress covering it. "Jamie?" I shake my head and then find her eyes, not her ass, which are staring at me. "Like what you see?" She shakes her hind-end at me playfully and I can't help but give it a firm swat. "Jamie!"

"What? You're the one shaking that perfect, plump ass at me." I grip her hips when she goes to stand up and playfully thrust into her rear.

"Jamie!" I let out a little laugh as I let her go and she falls face first onto the bed. "Listen," she looks back at me with mock anger, "maybe you got laid last night but I didn't. So, don't tease." That makes me cock a disbelieving eyebrow at her. I know she's somewhat kidding but she did look a little flustered when she opened the door.

"I can help with that." She rolls her eyes at me as she flips over onto the mattress and leans on her elbows. I drop my towel unabashedly making her eyes go wide.

"Jamie! What in the world?!" She shields her eyes from me.

"It's my turn to roll my eyes now, Mellie. It's not like you haven't already seen it, sucked it, and fucked it." She tears her hands away from her face and stares at me wide-eyed. "What? I can help you get rid of that sexual frustration."

"I'm all set with sloppy seconds, Jamie." Ouch.

"Hey, I showered and it's a new day. The sex clock gets turned back to zero." She shakes her head at me in disbelief. "What? It's a fact. It's the rules of the sex clock. The sex slate has been wiped clean."

"Jamie, I heard you fucking her up against your door last night. You spent the entire night with her doing god knows what. Plus, she just left your room a handful of minutes ago." She deadpanned those words as if the facts weren't already obvious.

"Okay, I get that you saw Miss," I grab my chin for a second, "what was it you called her? Ah, right, Miss Slut and Strut."

"Don't forget I heard her too. How did it go again?" She sits up and puts her hand on her chin much like I just had. "That's right- Oh, Bright! Oh right there!" She moaned the words out loudly and something about her moaning really begins to turn me on.

"Hey, you were out with another guy last night too." I look at her pointedly as I say, "and you slept with him too."

"Right, but not the type of sleeping you were doing." She makes a point but I really want to take her dress off. "He even slept on top of the covers. He was quite the gentlemen unlike you." She takes a pillow from the bed and chucks it at me. "Can you please cover up your junk! It's hard to concentrate with your dong swinging all over the place for fuck's sake."

"What?" I swing myself back and forth in front of her. "You don't like a swinging dick?" She snorts out a laugh and covers her face. "Come on, Amelia. Just enjoy the view."

"You have problems, Jamie." I stop my nonsense and throw the pillow back at her.

"I don't need a pillow I've got a towel to cover myself with since you don't want the dick."

"Yeah, community dick isn't really my thing. I prefer not to share this pussy with the entirety of the female population of Las Vegas." I know she's joking but for some reason her words sting a little bit.

"Well, you did spend the night with someone you just met a couple of days ago, so..."

"Not with him inside of me." Oh. I didn't like that particular visual either but I didn't really have the right to feel any type away about it if she had. I may have not slept with my cock inside a woman last night but I definitely had it in her. "I'm not into fucking two different people within twenty-four hours of one another. That's not really my thing." That was another ouch.

"I get it, Amelia." I pull up my towel and wrap it back around myself. "The thought of sleeping with me grosses you out now. I got it." For some reason I'm letting what's supposed to be playful shit get under my skin, which is entirely unlike me. "I'll let you get some rest. I have to do some work before I go into the office on Monday anyway." I turn around and head toward the door when I hear her get off the bed.

"Jamie stop." She's right on my heels now.

"Get some rest, Mellie." I continue to walk into my room but she only follows me. "Seriously, Amelia, I've got shit to do." The words came out harshly but I'm turned away from her so I can't see her reaction.

"James Anderson." She said my name so firmly it reminded me of my mother. It also made me stop dead in my tracks. "Turn around and look at me." I do and I look down on her irritated features. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." I shrug at her in nonchalance. "I've just got work to do"

"Bullshit." She puts her hands on her hips. "I'm calling bullshit. You're mad at me."

"I don't need to hear what a disgusting man-whore I am from my best friend, alright?" Also, how she doesn't want to sleep with me again because of it. I'm not fucking telling her that that last bit though because, like she'd clearly pointed out, I'm good at taking care of things in the sex department. I didn't need her to want to sleep with me. There's plenty of other women who want to sleep with me.

"Jamie," her face falls and she surprises me even more by reaching out and touching my bare abdomen, "I didn't mean to upset you. I was only joking, baby." Baby. Why does the word sound so different now falling from her lips?

"I know." She goes to pull her hand away from me but I snatch it back. "That feels nice." It really did too. The light, feather-soft caresses she was giving each one of my abdominal muscles stirred something inside of me. "Don't stop."

"Okay." She takes a step closer and brings her other hand up to me as well. She runs her fingers over my chest, down my arms, and back again. "Like this?" I nod because the sensation is giving me goosebumps. It's also getting me semi-hard. She's touching me in a way I never have been; affectionately, lovingly.

"Baby, I think that's enough." Because now it's not just semi anymore.

"Why?" She looks up at me innocently and it makes my inner animal want to come out.

"If you don't want me to pounce on you, you should stop." Her hands freeze but then she continues anyway. "Amelia," I reach up and grab both of her hands, halting their motion, "seriously."

"If you want me to then I will." She pulls her hands out of my hands, looking up at me with that innocent face. "I'll let you get to it then." She stands there for a moment longer and I want to kiss her. I want to kiss her so fucking bad but I don't.

"Yeah, I better get to it."

She nods at my words a few times and gives me a soft smile asking, "do you want to do dinner later?"

"That sounds good, Mellie. That sounds good." I lean down and give her a soft kiss on the cheek, even though I want to do so much more. "I'll see you later, yeah?"

"Yeah."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 32.2K 44
The Wattpad draft! Not the final version. I rolled my eyes and smiled, "Never had a one-night stand," "A one-night stand huh?" he smirked, "And what...
158K 2.7K 38
When Alyssa received her scholarship to attend The university of Houston, she had no idea that one kiss in a club could be so persistent. Running in...
394K 13.1K 28
Carolynn is almost eighteen and is a Senior in high school. She has always been the big curvy girl and has never been popular. Since the sixth grade...
308K 7.7K 29
Amelia Wilson She is smart, cute, a little bit clumsy and is completely oblivious to her surrounding. She lost her parents when she was just 5 years...