Sudden Changes [Yandere Simul...

Von Kiruma_Haruka

ѕтαтυѕ [𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱] Note : The rivals will turned into the Male versions ones and Info-Chan and Ayano... Mehr

P R O L O G U E
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - S I X
E P I L O G U E
T H E - G A M E
❤ Osano Najimi
❤ Amao Odayaka
❤ Kizano Sunobu
❤ Oko Ruto
❤ Aso Rito
❤ Mujo Kina
❤ Mido Rana
❤ Osoro Shidesu
❤ Hanako Yamada
❤ Megamo Saikou
❤ Info-kun
❤ Budo Masuta
❤ Kaga Kusha
❤ Taeko Yamada
❤ Nemesis-kun
❤ Ayato Aishi
Additional Route
End Note
🔥BONUS-CHAPTER🔥
🔥Bonus-Chapter (2)🔥
🔥Bonus - Chapter (3)🔥
🔥Bonus-Chapter (4)🔥
Ya Fools :)
🎄Christmas + New Year Special🎄
❤A Little Gift❤
To my fellow Indonesians

T H I R T Y - F I V E

2.5K 80 22
Von Kiruma_Haruka

Make a Move

~ ❤ ~

"No... you can't go there without us!" Osano had heard about her plans somehow and had already run up to her early in the morning, impatiently knocking onto her door.

"Us?" Y/N tilted her head in utter confusion of this us he was getting at. And oh how she regretted to ask.

Spotting every each of Taeko's ex-harem boys came out of nowhere as she stared with her mouth dangling.

"THIS IS FUCKING DANGEROUS!" Y/N had to smacked Osano on the head for calling everyone she knew. The hell was he thinking?

Nemesis was inside her house already since he came at 3AM to discussed some plans with her. Early huh?

Saeran had sat on the living room, watching as the girl shouting profanities and yelling at them to go back to their houses, but was declined. She rubs her temples and sighed, walking inside, not even closing the door not saying anything else.

She glares at them as they walked in and the last one closed the door behind. Y/N had pointed out the details of what she had found last night and what she had listened.

A sudden notification had interrupted her as she picked up her phone and read the message. Saeyoung had told her about the location which Y/N packed her bags and let Nemesis followed her.

"Come on! We want to help!" Osoro desperately plead as he blocked the entrance so that she could have them all the chance. Saeran sighed from the back and told her to just let them.

Who knows they'll be very useful.

Y/N got out her dagger and pointed at Osoro as his eyes widened at the shiny object that was pointed at him. Her eyes shows no interest as Ayato came up to the two, his hand touching the blade as his hand bleed.

This shocks everyone, even the female. The two looked at each other, Y/N's glare drop once he saw sincerity in his eyes. He was too obsessed and too attached to her. He wants to help and not only him, but all of them.

Y/N knows she couldn't anything, but stare and swallowed a lump of guilt.

To have drowned into his eyes, she felt embarrassed and weak. At last, Ayato let go as blood dripped to the floor from his hand. A pang of guilt enters her heart. He was the first person to ever befriend her, even if they weren't exactly bonding.

She looks away and quietly spoke that they are allowed to come. She pushed Osoro away and starts her car, glancing at them. "Well?"

They all started to fill in the car as some fill in Mido's. Y/N glanced at Ayato who's hand was patched by Mujo. He always know what to bring in every situation.

~ ❤ ~

Arriving to a huge mansion, she glanced all around to see nothing. Guards? Securities? Anyone? Nobody.

Zero person.

Test my reality

Walking inside the gates with her heart beating like crazy, she huffed out a heavy breath, nodding towards Nemesis. There were two mahogany doors.

Check if there's a weak spot

She walks back, huffing yet another heavy breath and calming herself. The boys gave her a road as she stepped back. After she was done and stopped at the place.

Clingin' to insanity

And from there, she started to run in full speed.

Hopes the world will ease up

And she kicks open the doors as both of them tumbles down to the floor with dirty smoke flowing. Sweats begin to stream down her whole body as some of the boys had their mouth wide agape.

She wiped out the sweat and walked inside, holding onto her dagger.

Nemesis had taken out his dagger too, along with Ayato who had brought his trusty knife.

Try to make it look like it's all somehow getting better

Osoro held onto his bat as Aso had already clenched his fist. Budo's eyes glanced everywhere to fell any presences. The others who had never experienced these, had to stay in the middle. Oko shudder at the atmosphere as he chant about ghost which makes Y/N's ear perks up.

A few guards had tried to do an ambush, only to get thrown with smoke bomb. The sound of slicing had them all scattered at where the lights were shone.

Once the smoke was clear, there stood Y/N, Ayato, and Nemesis all covered in blood.

'Cause I know how to play it pretty good against the measure

A text message came up as she saw two red dots on her phone and a message with a wink face. It was from Info-kun himself.

Everyone started out a little insane

It was like a suicide mission. Kaga somehow manage to make weird potions that had made them feel tired and went unconscious. It was hecking weird.

But we learn pretty quick how to fake it for the game

Kizano was lenses with something formal to wear as he walked inside with a bored face. The guards had went into his little play.

But some of you never learned to drop the act

Asking where the girl was, they brought him to the place as his eyes widened. Mujo was ready with his stuff as Mido was also dressed the same as Kizano. Telling the guards that it was Mido's job now, they left and Mujo had been snuck inside to the room.

So under that skin of yours: a heart attack

Everyone freeze when they see Taeko, lying limp to the floor with blood scattered all over the room. Bruises and cuts were seen as Mujo quickly patched her up.

Oh did I say all Taeko's ex-harem boys? Let's just say I excluded her little brother.

'Cause everybody's so scared

Y/N couldn't believe her eyes. They were late and here was an injured Taeko who was in the brink of death. Osoro was still guarding outside with Aso as they kicked some asses.

We don't wanna go there

Osano and Amao was guarding outside the place as they waited for Megamo to called out the cops and all of his guards to come to the location.

We don't wanna make a move

Suddenly, a smoke bomb was planted inside the room as everyone was trying to look, only to be heard with muffle noise and glass shattering.

We got got all our lives to lose

Budo managed to get a hit on the person, but since the smoke was too thick, he stumbled back when the person pound a bat on his stomach, making him unconscious. Once the smoke was fully gone, the person who had dragged them here, was now gone.

Screaming in the dark while we just play our part

"GUYS! SOMEONE CAPTURED Y/N!" Mido was the first one to shout as Oko was running somewhere off. Aso has to chased to him as the others were now cornered with the guards as Aso was still following Oko.

I'll play right along

Following the male behind, he had heard someone burst into a door with a huge red X implanted on the door.

Like I don't know what's going on

Aso gasps in horror when he saw what it was.

Somebody make a move

Candles, darkness and a drip of blood that was made by none other than Oko himself.

Somebody make a move

A pentagram in the middle of the darkness as Aso stepped back, watching Oko bending every little bones he has. The sound of crumpled and broken bones hurt his ears.

Please somebody make a move

A white figure somehow had went inside the boy's body, making it churn back, his head touching his toes as Aso stare in shock.

We all know

A picture in the middle of the pentagram broke as the glass shattered. Oko broke into tears as he kept chanting the same name and the same line.

We all know what's going on

And when it was over, Oko stare at Aso with white eyes. He had to stepped back when Oko laugh in a maniac sound.

And if I had the answers I'd have written them out

Oko walked out of the room, weird arms spawning from the ground as Aso fell towards the floor with a hard thud.

So I could tell you what to do and what this thing is about

Oko smirked wickedly as his demon hands had picked Aso up while was frozen in place.

But all I've ever learned comes second-hand

They both had to do things alone now.

And I dare not preach what I don't understand

When guards saw what Oko had turned they all fear d started to shoot him with guns.

But bullets just went through him.

You and I; we share the same disease

Y/N was dragged by the arm by none other than the killer herself.

Cover up; compromise what we grieve

Her eyes slowly opening as blood trickled down from her head to her face.

I've let more than my share of revivals die

She was thrown to a room, her back hitting the hard metallic room as a sound of pain erupts.

This isn't pretty but it's who I am tonight

A smirked enters her facial as she weakly stare at the female who was at the door, smiling down at her.

'Cause everybody's so scared

The girl bend to her height, slapping the other's girl face as a wicked smile was shown towards her.

We don't wanna go there

A few more others were thrown inside, but in another cell just beside her.

We don't wanna make a move

Everyone was there, including Megamo, Osano and Amao beaten up Amao.

We got got all our lives to lose

Her eyes widened at the sight as she could feel her sweating cold.

Screaming in the dark while we just play our part

"Did you think ambushing was the right play?" she asked, tilting her head. Then, another person was shoved inside. Red hair, red eyes and his red glasses was broken, being stepped by the girl.

I'll play right along

"I-Info?" she stuttered out. Her plan...

What happened?

Like I don't know what's going on

The male smile weakly at her, his face was bleeding as he reached to her face, caressing it. Tears brimming at the edge of her eyes, a few gasp was heard and chokes since she was holding back.

Somebody make a move

The boys beside her and woken up and was dazed at where they were. Nemesis were trying his best to escape by shaking himself to see if anything would have dropped form his sleeves. Nothing.

Somebody make a move

Taeko was also shoved in the room, falling in front of Y/N's foot. She stare at her friend who was still unconscious. Her heart was beating in a fast pace.

Please somebody make a move

She bit onto her bleeding lip and stood up, still wobbly by the hit on her head. Not even a second, she lunged at the female who easily dodge and grabbed her arm, pulling it as she pushed the female to the floor, her heels pressing onto her back as she twist her arm.

We all know

Pain was now filling her whole body as she refuses to scream. The female who had trapped her glares at her rival who was now pinned to the ground.

We all know what's going on

The female let go and kicked Y/N in the stomach making her stumbled back and blood pouring out of her mouth.

Pointing my fingers the problems still linger

"Have you catch up with any news?" her voice trailed onto her ears as the other could only stare. Osoro was trying his best to punch down the bars, but failed miserably, only hurting his arm.

They keep getting bigger and I hold the trigger

A muffled voice was heard as she looked up to see Hanako being tied up, his mouth was taped as Kiruma got out a dagger that belongs to Y/N.

Playing with fire I live like a liar

"What is Kiruma so weak? To even killed someone, I have to made her unconscious so that I can fully take control of her body."

Please somebody make a move

"You must have known by now. It wasn't Kiruma's doing. It has always been mine. Kiruma is such a fragile girl. Only to be hidden and protected by Rei. Her abusive mother had her off. I was there to safe her."

'Cause everybody's so scared

"When she lend me her body, I tried to tell so much to Demetrius. But he only called doctors on Kiruma, thinking she was insane."

We don't wanna go there

"I was there watching Kiruma crying in fear. Thrashing all around saying that she was alright. I couldn't bare it."

We don't wanna make a move

"So I had no choice," she walks slowly towards Y/N and pointing the dagger at her heart.

Screaming in the dark while we just play our part

Hanako screams were muffled as he thrash around, trying to get out of the guards gripped. Taeko had finally awoken, but the sight in front of her had her completely shaken.

I'll play right along

"Not only you, but do you know I had implanted bombs on Eun-Ri's luggage? She is now imprisoned," Y/N could feel herself getting light somehow.

'Cause everybody's so scared

"Luke is at his peak of death. I could have made him die that day, but with no one placing as the new clan leader, he is still needed."

We don't wanna go there

"And your poor brother."

We don't wanna make a move

Her eyes widened the mention of her sibling. A horrific gasp escaped her lips when Rei had slash the knife at her leg, a scar was left there as it bleed.

We got got all our lives to lose

"Poor brother to have seen his beloved die and begone. Maybe he'll forget about you, just like how Demetrius forgets about me! Don't worry, I'll make sure Kiruma has all the place in his heart. You're only a nuisance in her way!"

Screaming in the dark while we just play our part

Screaming in agony, Ayato and Nemesis had been trying their best to try and grab the dagger that was on the other side of the cell, only to get stepped by a guard as they both groaned.

I'll play right along

Another slash on her arm as Info-kun limply stare, his eyes watering to see the sight of his friend being killed slowly.

Like I don't know what's going on

Another and another and another. The screams had never stopped as Hanako cried loudly, shaking and thrashing to safe her.

Somebody make a move

Izayoi was running towards where the GPS had lead him. Eun-Ri followed close behind, and an injured Luke as well.

Somebody make a move

Through every scream and cuts that was visible, Y/N manages to laugh. As she kept laughing, Rei had stopped her abuse and stare at the woman who was as crazy as her.

"Crazy bitch," cursing a few words as blood were still pouring out of her mouth. She continues to laugh and as she scratches Rei's face with her bare fingers. One had stuck onto her eyes as it bleed.

Please somebody make a move

"QUICK!" Izayoi had gestured all of the guards to get inside, Eun-Ri helping the injured male to get up. Aso heard the commotion as he wave a hand and gesture them at where they were.

We all know

Still laughing like a psycho, she stood up in a wobbly state. Staring deep into Rei who was screeching in pain.

"You've never planted the bomb."

"You've never get Luke hurt that much."

"And you've never hurt me till' I'll die!"

She pointed at finger at Rei who was shaking, holding onto her face. "Because Kiruma and I had memories before. She was my cousin."

"And Demetrius was my father's step-brother."

We all know what's going on

Guns and banging was heard as the guards quickly dropped Hanako and left to find the source of the sound.

Somebody make a move

Without any protection, Y/N had lunged towards the woman who as now in her fragile state. Blood dripping onto the woman's white blouse.

Somebody make a move

"You'll never catch me," she breathed out, smirking lightly when guns were heard.

Please somebody make a move

"Because I've won this war."

We all know

"And I won't be the fucking sacrifice you had followed so much through your fucking revenge."

Y/N had took the dagger as she raises it.

We all know what's going on

And lunged it, only to be met with a kick as she dropped the weapon and was thrown to the wall. Rei got up and spotted Luke's dad. The remaining guards had took Y/N into another cell as she was now in an unconscious state.

Izayoi finally made it towards the chambers as he freed them, only to be met by them desperately shouting to help Y/N. He glanced all around to see no sight of his beloved sister.

"No..." Izayoi shakes as he stares at the end of the hallway which was else towards another place. He grabs a gunshot and told everyone to follow him. What he doesn't know what the place set as a trap.

The woman and Luke's father had ran away with the sacrifice in hand. Now, the only thing they need to do, is to gathered the clans and to begin the ceremony.

Killing the sacrifice.

And poor dear Y/N is going to end her whole story.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

54.8K 1.2K 26
A Yan Sim fanfiction. (Spelling errors because Autocorrect hates me.) Credits to Yandere dev, I own nothing. Feel free to give me suggestions and con...
81.7K 2K 31
A new student arrives to the school and catches the eye of Ayano and Nemesis. Ayano and Nemesis both hate each other and decide to have a race. The f...
52.9K 1.1K 63
Ayano Aishi has a boyfriend, Budo Masuta, and they both attend Akedemi High. Ayano had long given up on her Senpai noticing her. Until he does... Tar...
907 35 12
*Spin-off to Eccentric But Cute. This is not connected to the previous story I've made on Shiromi. But either way, enjoy!* You were the only male acc...