GravityTale 0.2

Av Kitsynii_

Dipper and Mabel return to Gravity Falls for the Christmas vacation. But their family and friends won't be th... Mer

Chapter 1 || Pack your bags , we're going to Gravity Falls!
Chapter 2 || Meet the gang
Chapter 3 || Christmas Plans
Chapter 4 || Just a regular day in Gravity Falls
Chapter 5 || Winter shenanigans
Chapter 6 || The truth
Chapter 7 || Routine
Chapter 8 || Mettaton's sleepover
Chapter 9 || Chilling and Golf
A/N || Music and fun videos for you~
Chapter 11 || Dreams
A/N || Headcanons
Chapter 12 || The power to destroy =)
Chapter 13 || Wizards
Chapter 14 || Aquarium
Chapter 15 || Powers and Past
Chapter 16 || Not what THEY seem
Chapter 17 || A new project...
Chapter 18 || Walmart
Chapter 19 || Snowstorms
Chapter 20 || A new friend
Chapter 21 || Blondes
Chapter 22 || Shopping
A/N || What crossovers would you like?
Chapter 23 || Meanwhile in a studio/underground bunker
Chapter 24 || Christmas
Chapter 25 || Dipper's journal
A/N || Yep it's an A/N and not a bunch of headcanons
A/N || The clothes the indies are wearing for New Years
Chapter 26 || Chara's diary
Chapter 27 || Mabel's multiverse adventure
Chapter 28 || Therapist
Chapter 29 || A soulful day
Chapter 30 || New Years
Chapter 31 || Goodbye

Chapter 10 || Early Invitations

204 5 36
Av Kitsynii_

__3rd Person POV__

Mabel and Dipper were staying at the shack today it seems...

Dipper was at Ford's lab , telling him about what he learned form Chara.

Mabel , on the other hand, she was spying the Dreemurrs by the window.

She borrowed Grunkle Stan's binoculars and saw a scene happening by the Dreemurrs' window.

Toriel was shouting Chara, as if she was warning her about something. Chara was pleading with her hands together as if she was praying, but really she was pleading her mother to invite her Indie friends for New Years.

"No Chara! No!" Toriel crossed her arms. She was worried of Chara's friends, because of how ...dangerous they could be at times...Sometimes she wonders of Chara's friend choices.

"Please mom! I'll just invite the Literature club, Sal , Ballora and Alice! There won't be much people!"

"It's not that! Sal is  a good boy, and Ballora is a nice mom to talk to, but what about the girls? Sayori,and Yuri, are...well...creepy!"

"That's just because Monika messed with their codes! Sayori is no longer depressed, Yuri is not obsessive anymore! "

"What about Monika? She caused the whole thing! "

"Mom! Monika has changed!"

Toriel sighs. She places her hand on her forehead.

"And Alice...she's...well...homicidal.."

"Well I'm Genocidal and that's way worse!"Chara snaps.

Toriel looks at her child shocked. But she was right.

"I suppose you're right. But if Alice goes crazy, you'll watch over her okay?"

Chara smiles, her eyes sparkling.

"You won't regret it! Natsuki will make the best cupcakes!" She smiles and runs off to her room.

"My child!"

"yeah?"

"What are you doing?"

"Going to write them invitations!"

"My child isn't that too early?"

"Well, if they know about it , then they wont forget and do something else for New Year!"

"I suppose you have a point Chara.

She leaves, leaving Toriel in the living room.

Mabel watched the whole scene, but couldn't make up what was happening. Or what were they saying.

"Interesting. So there are Alternate Universes to one Universe,and together it makes a large universe as a whole?" Ford says, noting on some papers in the file 'Universes and AUs'.

Dipper nods.

"Chara says she knows a lot more things. She described the knowledge as 'to drive someone insane'."

"I'd like to hear more about how she knew about this. The universes and the knowledge." He says, closing the files and leaving it on the desk.

"Get your jacket Dipper, we're going to give Chara a visit. I would like to know more."

Dipper nods and the two leave the Shack soon after.

They arrive at the door, and Ford knocks. Toriel appears.

"Yes?" The queen asks.

"We need to see Chara."Dipper says.

Toriel questions why, but lets them in anyway, brings them to the room and knocks on the door.

"Chara, Ford and Dipper need to see you."

The door opens, revealing Chara wearing a white shirt with the Delta-Rune on it. She bows to ford's presence, and waves at Dipper.

"We're here to talk about something...private." Ford says.

Toriel returns downstairs to the living room. Chara lets them in into her room. not much to see, everything was covered in darkness. Only the light of her lamp on her desk was the only thing that lit up the room.

Dipper could see a few more picture frames of her and other 'indies'. He shrugged it off. Ford took a chair and sat down.

"We're here to talk about your...knowledge on all of these things. How you know about the multiverse."

Chara frowns.

"Someone told me. His name was Gaster. He was the old scientist before Alphys. he fell into his creation, the Core, and now he's shattered across time in space. He's still alive, but spreaded across the Alternate Universes. When he discovered it, he spread his words to the inhabitants of those AUs and then told it to me. For knowledge of other universes , I figured it out myself." Chara explains, crossing her legs.

"Dipper told me that you are aware of something."

"I don't want to talk about it. It's the knowledge that broke me. It's not bad or serious, it just hurts me and other indies too."

"Indies?" Ford says puzzled

"It's what she calls her and some of her friends." Dipper explains to him. He approaches Chara. Changing the topic.

"So..What are you doing?"

"Oh! I'm making invitations for my indie friends! When I'm done i'm going to deliver them. Since you two are interested in he multiverse, why don't you join me?" She says.

Ford immediately accepted the offer.

"I'm almost done." Chara says , pulling out her bag that was hanging on her desk. She placed a few invitations inside and pulled out  a drawer. Inside was multiple bottles of paint. 

( if you know, you know) 

Chara just took a few and pulled out a cap of one of them. She then, in front of Dipper and Ford, made a circle with the paint. Nothing happened, but then it shined and a portal appeared.

Chara, saying nothing, jumped in, followed by Ford , then Dipper.

The trio fell into a living room.

They soon heard footsteps.

The sound stopped. Dipper looked up and saw a boy with blue hair wearing a mask.

"AHHHHH!!" He screamed. The other kid screamed too and backed away.

Sal Fisher . Dipper thought. There was no reason for him to scream, Sal was Chara's friend.

Ford stood up his turn and introduced himself to Sal.

Even though the mask covered his face, Sal was confused. Until Chara stepped out form the two.

"Sally!"

"Oh good lord Chara! You scared me!"Sal exclaimed, clutching his shirt.

The two then did a handshake, which ended with them both saying "What's up Indie friend."

"You're invited to my New Year's party." She says, handing him the card.

"Oh cool! Who's going to be there?" He asks.

"The club, Alice, Ballora, and the main Undertale characters."

"What?"Dipper asks. Chara shuts him up by putting her hand on his mouth.

"Better not ask that dude. "Sally says."You think I can invite the gang, I think they'd be left out."

"I guess so. My mom said it's fine."

"Cool! see you then! "

"See you then."

Chara then takes another bottle of paint, this one a different color and did the same thing as she did in her room. The two indies said their final goodbyes and the trio left for Doki Doki Literature Club.

"Hello little boy." A female voice says.

Dipper opens his eyes and recognizes Sayori from the picture of her that Chara shown him th other day.

Another girl with long purple straight hair looked too.

"Where did you come from?" she asks.

He rubs his head and looks to see three girls staring at him. He could only know who Sayori and Monika were.

"Girls, it's obvious. They came from another world." Monika says, walking to Dipper, lending out  a hand.

Dipper holds it and Monika pulls him back up.

"Now where is Natsuki."She says looking around the class.

"Hey! While you guys are babysitting the boy, I know why they're here! They're friends with Chara!"Natsuki says, holding the invitation and Chara beside her.

The girls smiled seeing Chara and they ran to her, also to the invitation, wanting to see it's contents.

"Slow down girls! It's an invitation  to my New Years party!"

"Really? Can I make cupcakes?" Natsuki asks.

"Sure!" Chara replies.

Monika finally got the invitation.

"And do you mind telling us who these are?" Monika says,smirking,  pointing to Dipper and Ford.

" Oh ! This are Dipper and his great uncle Ford! They're my neighbors.Ford is friends with my mom and dad, and Dipper , he's my-" 

" Boyfriend?" The four girls of the Literature Club ask. Chara facepalms.

" They do that..." She tells Dipper and Ford. " It's what you'd expect from anime girls like them."

Monika confirms the invite. " We'll be there."

Chara smiles, but also a bit embarrassed. She turns to the two men and tells them to get outta here before the Dokis embarrass her more.

Before saying anything else, Chara made another portal. Ford and Dipper shrugged the situation and went in.

This time the trio were in Sister Location.

"Okay, whatever you do, stay silent, don't give any electric shocks, just follow me. The animatronics won't attack you if they  see me. And stay silent."

Ford and Dipper listened to her, but also questioning why Chara told them this. What was wrong with all of this? How does it anger them?

They started to walk silently.

Chara was waving her hands maybe searching for a door, it seems. She stopped and felt something metallic.

"Oh shoot." Chara started to blush.

Dipper panicked due to her talking but then a female voice spoke.

"Chara?"

The lady laughed.

"It's okay . You didn't know."

The lights soon turned on, revealing a purple ballerina. Her eyes were closed , and she was beautiful. Around her were multiple beige ballerinas, dancing around, causing a bit mischief. They started to dance around Ford taking his bag away and checking out his stuff.

"Girls! Stop that this instant!"The taller ballerina shouted. She turns to Chara. "i suppose those are your friends?" She asks. Chara nods.

She takes Ford's bag and give sit back to him. "Then there's no reason for us to harm you. I am Ballora, those are my daughters, the Minireenas." Ballora introduces herself. The Minireenas go to their mother and start hiding under her tutu and behind her legs.

Dipper took the invitation form Chara and decided to have a part in this. He gave it Ballora nervous.

"Why thank you darling." Ballora thanks Dipper, her eyes opening, revealing magenta eyes. She read the invitation and looked to Chara.

"It been a long time since we saw the light of day, may the others come?"

Chara looked down the floor.

"Okay, fine. Baby, you, Ennard, F.Freddy, F.Foxy and Lolbit. " Chara says.

Ballora smiles. She folds the invitation and pats Dipper's head.

"Is it fine Mr. Ford?" Chara asks.

Ford nods.

Dipper, Chara and Ford soon said their goodbyes to Ballora and her annoying kids.

Next and last destination: Bendy and the Ink machine...

And talking to Alice will be a bit hard...

Because of how hostile she can be..

Bendy is cool though.

When the trio jumped out of the portal, Dipper landed on good ol' gloppy ink. Ford was able to land on his feet. Chara, as everytime she comes, lands on Bendy's throne.

They were in his throne room.

There I hope you get it that they're in the same room and not separated.

Ford, like he did in the other universes they went to, he started noting everything on paper. Dipper tried to clean the black stuff outta his clothes.

When he was done he felt a weird feeling behind him. Soon enough an ax swing beside him. Dipper screams. He runs to Ford, with Sammy Lawrence behind him.

"Sacrifice!" He shouts, continuing to swing his ax around. Dipper ran to Ford , to which he reacts by getting his gun and ready to shoot  Sammy.

Chara, in the meantime , was searching for Bendy. Was he wandering the studio? Was he annoying Alice? Or was he chasing Henry? 

She was so caught up searching for him that she didn't realize Ford and Dipper were in  trouble. But Sammy is just an asshole, no need to worry. Chara continued to wander the throne room , away from Dipper and Ford. Even behind the throne bendy wasn't there! Chara sighs. and figured maybe if she puts the invitation on the throne , Bendy will see it that he and Alice are invited.

She soon felt  alight tap on hr shoulder.

"Hey Buttercup."

Chara turned and saw Alice.

 Chara reacted by hugging her friends.

"Uhh...not now , there are idiots there."

"Relax those are my friends, by the way what are you doing in the throne room?" She asks.

Alice explains that she was supposed to have a date with Sammy but he ran off to the throne room because he felt a presence there and wanted to please Bendy with a new sacrifice. 

"So there, I just want my boyfriend back."

"Glad you're catching up after all those years." Chara replies, smiling.

Alice nods and swings her ax at Sammy.

"Oi! Did you just cancel our date for some sacrifices?!"She shouts, clearly angry at Sammy.

"But , my angel , it's to please my lord!" Sammy whines.

"WHEN WILL YOU EVER UNDERSTAND THAT BENDY DOESN'T LIKE YOUR CRAP!"

( Chara: couple goals 

Me: SusiexSammy has never been so weird)

"NOW GET OVER HERE AND LET'S GET BACK TO LEVEL 9 !"

She then goes to Sammy  clearly ignoring Dipper and Ford's existence, and pulls him by the inky ear he has.

The couple leaves, but was stopped by Chara.

"Uh..here, an invitation to my New Year's party! Bring Bendy!" She tells Alice.

"Can I come?" Sammy asks.

"IF YOU STOP WITH THE DAMN SACRIFICES AND CULT, YES!" Alice screams, turns to Chara, and smiles at her and takes the invitation.

( Frisk: Alice is usually nice to Chara.

Me: But mean to others)

Frisk: And that's just because they're idiots.

Me: And because they're men) 

Chara goes to Dipper and Ford.

"I'm never multiverse-hopping with you."He jokes.

Ford continues to note down things. Chara grabs his sweater's collar and pulls him to the portal she has made.

"C'mon guys, let's go home." She says.

The gang finally return to Gravity Falls.

Ford and Dipper said goodbye to Chara, and went back to the Shack. Ford put his notes back in the folder and continued on his research with Alphys later on during the day.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

44.9K 1.3K 19
After a deal with Bill goes Horrible wrong. Dipper is lEft blind. But he can aLways tell when someone is Lying. GoIng back to Gravity FallS thinking...
57.2K 1.4K 16
After Weirdmageddon, Dipper and Mabel returned home. Leaving their Gruncles, new friends and childhood behind. Bill Cipher was gone, peace is restor...
28.2K 375 15
You live in Piedmont California and your parents decide to sent you to a mysterious place in Oregon called gravity falls for the summer. Despite init...
528 3 20
Dipper and Mabel return to Gravity Falls for summer a camp a year after Weirdmageddon. Reuniting with old friends and making new ones, they go on new...