I'm stuck with you, and I lik...

By Ben_Fakename

THIS IS OLD. It was written from August 2019 to August 2020 The only reason it says it was updated in 2022 wa... More

Rewrite
Prologue
1 - Roomates?!
2 - Do you care?
3 - Yes, I care.
4 - Bye Bye Britain!
5 - Back at the Start?
6 - JaPaN
7 - Japan is a turd
8 - The fall of a Union
9 - Basement
10 - The end?
11 - SIKE! IT'S NOT OVER YET!
12.1 - Fights
12.2 - The Search
13 - The Breakup
14 - A Child
15 - Family...
16 - Headaches
17 - Middle School
19 - The New Kid
20 - Stabby

18 - Friendship and Crows

1.7K 58 187
By Ben_Fakename

*Rusame*

I wake up in my bed. It's three in the morning.

I'm hungry.

I get up and walk downstairs, when I hear the door moving.

I grab a knife from the kitchen and walk over to see a man with a gun breaking into the house.

I sneak over to him and stab him in the neck. He tries to scream, but I cut his vocal cords.

I take his gun and put the safety on, then I carefully drag him out to the back yard. He gets weaker and weaker as I drag him.

I find the hole. We were going to plant a tree at some point, but we keep forgetting. I dug the hole a bit ago. The tree is in a pot next to it.

I make the hole deeper so he can fit in it, and I pull out the knife, dumping the almost dead man in the hole.

I bury him, planting the tree over him.

I walk back inside and clean off the knife, putting it away. I grab some food and walk upstairs. I eat and grab my computer.

I start playing random games on it since I'm not tired anymore.

*+*Later*+*

I stretch and get ready for school, saying goodbye to my new internet friends.

They're the only real friends I have..

I get breakfast, take my meds, and walk out to the bus stop.

I notice Austin is already here, holding something. The other kids are teasing him about his gay dads.

Someone looks up at me. "Oh jeez, he looks like he wants to kill someone."

I glare at them and the move away.

Austin looks at me. Then the bus pulls up. I sit in my normal seat.

Grandpa is floating close to me. He saw the murder last night, but he can't do anything about it so he didn't say anything.

Austin gets on the bus. Everyone stops him from sitting with them, so he sits next to me.

He gives me the thing he was holding.

It's a handmade crow toy. He used to tease me for feeding the crows. They give me cool stuff though.

I pet the crow.

Austin mumbles "I'm really sorry.. I just felt like I had to pick on you to fit in..."

I look at him. "Fitting in is for losers! Im gonna be unique and PROUD!"

The bus driver says "Rusame! No shouting!"

I sit up more "I speak the truth!"

They're mad now "Rusame!"

"Fine.." I slump down in the seat more. I pet the crow toy.

I look at Austin "Did you make this?"

He nods. "I had help from Pa, but I mostly made it myself."

I smile a bit and pet it more. "It's really cool!"

Austin smiles. It's a nice smile.

We arrive at school and go about our day.

*+*Lunch*+*

I sit at my normal table. Alone in the corner.

Austin gets pushed away from his table. No one wants him.

He sits with me.

I quickly eat my food. I always eat fast because people like to try and steal my food because they like Mom and Dad's cooking.

I finish eating, yawn, and stretch.

I crack my back and it feels nice.

Austin is sitting a bit far away from me and eating his food.

The bell rings for recess and everyone bolts outside.

I pull the bread out of my bag and go over to my normal spot where I feed the crows.

Hilda, Midnight, Stella, and Void fly down and eat the bread. I pet their heads and they make happy cawing sounds.

I finish feeding them the bread and they fly away.

They each come back with something different. Hilda gives me a silver earring, Midnight gives me a shiny piece of metal, Stella gives me a packet of shiny star stickers, and Void gives me $20.

I can buy them better bread with the $20!

I put everything in my bag and thank them. They fly away.

I hear Austin yell "LOOK OUT!"

I get hit in the head by a ball of some sort.

Everything goes black, but I'm aware of my movements.

I can feel myself standing up.

I can hear myself walking over to someone. My knife is in my hand.

I feel myself knocking someone over as I raise the knife, when my vision comes back.

I'm holding the kid that threw the ball down to the ground.

My knife is still in my hand.

The kid is terrified.

I shake my head and get up, putting away my knife and walking back over to my stuff.

I pick up my bag and the bell rings again. The sound stabs through my skull.

It usually doesn't hurt like this.

I blink and I'm holding a smashed up speaker in my hand. The bell sound is distant now, from another speaker.

It stops and I continue through the school day like nothing happened.

*+*Later*+*

I'm stretched out on my bed, relaxing, when Mom walks in. "Did you plant the tree?"

I look up. "Yeah. I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't go back to sleep so I planted it."

"That's nice. We got another tree!"

"Cool."

He leaves. Probably to go cuddle with Dad and watch movies.

I look at the crow toy. I put it on my bookshelf.

That's when I look at the other birds.

I've gotten them from some mystery person for a few years now.

That mystery person always says they like me but are too scared to talk to me because they'll get teased.

Oh my god-

Austin likes me-

I don't think I'd ever like him past being a friend though..

I go on the internet and start talking to my friends.

One of them says that their parents are moving and they're nervous about changing schools and they're starting tomorrow.

I do my best to cheer them up.

That reminds me, we got new neighbors recently. They moved in up the street near the bus stop.

Mom and Dad haven't met them yet.

My other online friend says that their parents want to move to a town, so they'll be switching schools too, but later in the year.

We talk for a while, until I get tired and go to bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 24 11
❌THIS BOOK IS DISCONTINUED❌ . . . [Y|n] gazed into Russia's eyes that were full of a feeling she couldn't quite grasp. As he towered over her drunke...
8.1K 284 39
((Cover art belongs to me. My Own AU. Feel free to use it in stories but credit me.)) When Germany is sent off to boarding school and his roommate ha...
58.3K 846 26
Hello! This is my first book so there will probably be some Errors but i'll try my best to fix it. Also English is not my native language so pardon m...
21.6K 404 12
*THIS IS SHIT ITS OLD* Britain and Soviet have been friends ever since they were young, they both felt like they had finally found someone who unders...