Forbidden|| Yoonmin

Por sqlty_q

Jimin a snobby rich hybrid who gets whatever he wants for the price of sex. Yoongi a poor vampire who struggl... Más

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue
Author note

Chapter 18

610 32 1
Por sqlty_q

Jimin POV

I opened my  eyes. I gasped from how it looked. I knew I was dreaming since I was on an island. An island with a small romantic candle lit dinner. Who was I on a date with?

"Jimin?" I turned around and I saw Yoongi. I couldn't believe it. He was right there in front of me. My tears were streaming down my cheek as I ran to Yoongi and hugged him tight.

"Y-yoongi? I-is it really you?" I looked at him knowing it might just be in my dream. Not real.

"Yes it's really me Jimin" he held my hand as I cupped his face. It was really him wasn't it. I hugged him tightly thinking he would disappear when I let go.

"Don't cry Jimin.. We'll get through this together. I promise." He smiled while wiping my tears. I looked down at my stomach and softly rubbed it and looked back at Yoongi.

"I'm carrying our baby Yoongi... Our beautiful little baby." He looked at me with so much love in his eyes. 

"I know. I can feel them." I tried hard to not cry but it all just came out. I couldn't believe I was finally with him. After so many weeks I was finally able to be next to him. 

He cupped my face and passionately kissed my lips. It felt so real. Like it was actually him kissing me. I couldn't believe it. I quickly responded to the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck. The kiss wasn't anything heated or with tongue. It was soft and full of love.

He pulled away and looked at me lovingly and smiled. 

"I have to go Jimin... I promise I'll always be with you. I love you" and with that he disappeared. 

I sadly smiled and woke up from my dream. With one goal in mind. 

I need to escape

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

64K 2.8K 23
kim taehyung meets a strange cat hybrid at his door. contains: •Hybrid • Vampire • Smut • Angst started- July. 15th 2019 ended- Jan. 5th 2020 ...
501 10 10
jimin's a half-vampire. for as long as he can remember, he's been promised to full vampire y, a powerful, rich, influential ceo. jimin supposed to ma...
97.2K 7.9K 112
"Why is it Luna?" Jimin asked. Yoongi smiled softly. "Because even the Alpha submits to the moon." ~ "Human lives are very fragile. They come and go...
31.1K 1.2K 32
after jungkook goes out of his way to help a sickly-looking stranger on a rainy night, the universe chooses to reward him in the most bizarre and une...